friends, bestfriend and boyfriend

The Mafia's Daughter

"who in the hell does he think he his! My lips, my poor lips" i pouted looking in the mirror. I hit the wheel "AH!!!" my head was on fire. My first kiss was stolen by the enemy's son and my second kiss by that ER KRIS! i signed. I looked at the time 9:30 " YOU KRIS!" i yelled in the car. I calmed myself down before entering the house. The lights were turned off and it was dark. I slowly walked towards the stairs "Going some where?" *!* i turned around and seen Jihyo sitting in the living room.

 

I tried smiling "hey unni--" "NOPE. dont try that on me" she said crossing her arms. "OKAY i'll tell you the reason im late" i walked over to the couch and sat down. "well.." she motioned her hand. i took a deep breath "i went to get steam buns and ran into xiumin" i looked away "we talked for a little and i left to my friends house" she stared at me "and.." i signed "i stayed there and when it was time to go, sungmi wanted me to sleep over and it was 8:30,-" so you were PLANING TO SLEEP OVER!?" jihyo yelled. "NO! i was planning to sleep with her until she fell asleep and then leave, but her brother" i looked away in anger. "her brother what!" she looked at me. "..and then...her brother.." i looked away and pointed to my lips. "...??" he face was blank. "he kissed me.." i whisper. "HA.HA.HA.HA shin, you don't have to lie" she said with a straight face.

 

"FINE! dont believe!" i rolled my eyes. "shin..." she looked at me. "what." i i looked away. "xiumin came by, not that long ago" i looked at her. "He ask for you...he-" i stood up and walk towards the stairs. "YAH! IM TALKING TO YOU!" jihyo yelled. "im tired, goodnight jihyo" i walked up the stairs." Yah!!" she yelled downstairs. I couldn't hear Xiumins name in my house again, it'll only bring pain to me. I slamed my door and locked it. I turned my radio up. "SHIN!" I heard yelling at my door. I turned it up louder, laying on my bed. "go away..." i said but im pretty sure she didn't hear me. Then she stoped knocking. *finally* I layed my head back down. As my eyes shut, tears fell endlessly. I try denying it but i know deep inside i couldn't. I turned my volume up to its max.

 

I sat on the side of my bed, with the speakers infront of me. I hid my face in my knees trying think about something else. My mind was going crazy! when i tried thinking of food, xiumin would pop up. A movie, xiumins face would pop up. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I turned my music off knowing it wouldn't work and just sat there. In the dark for hours, until my clock went off.My door opened "time to get--" my dad stoped and stared at me. "...shin" i was sitting there in the same spot for hours just thinking. "SHIN!" my dad ran over and shook me. "Shin! can you hear me" i stared at him as he stoped shaking me "i hear you.." i sadi looking away. I got up "im getting ready for school, leave please" i said walking to the bathroom. "shin are you sure?" he put his palm on my forehead. "yeah, im fine, so please leave" i tried smiling but i couldn't. I felt like a dead batterie. ".oh.okay" my dad shook his head and left.

 

 

I got ready for school and walked downstairs. "bye dad" i said walking towards the door."your not going to eat before you leave?" he said "no, im fine" i got my helmet and keys. I started my motorcycle and left. The wind felt great and this was the only time i felt good. I thought about stoping at the EveryBunShop but what if i run into xiumin? I turned around and went straight to school. I parked and got off fixing my hair. I stared at my mirror "good enough" i ruffle my hair and left. I had my helmet in my hand and my backpack on my back. I walked pass the gates and into the school. *RING!* i stared at my phone *TALLdude* I hung up the phone and walked to my locker. There was noody down the hallway. It was so quiet until "SHIN!" i turned my head to the right KRI-- LAY! I ignored and got my notebook out. he ran up to my locker "SHIN! where have you been?! I looked everywhere for--" SLAM! i closed my locker and walked away. "shin, please. im sorry for what i did. I didn't mean to kiss you-" i stoped and turned around "YOU didn't mean to kiss me? YOU CRASHED YOUR LIPS INTO MINES!" I yelled. I looked around if anyone was there, good thing there wasn't.

 

"sorry! im really really really sorry! please forgive me--" i cutt him off "I honestly wonder if you know who i am?!" i stepped closer to him. "Lee Shin Mi! daughter of Lee Shin Ha! Leader of all--" "South Korea Mafia, i know" i stared at him with shock. "My dad is the leader of the snack gang and we came up here for a business meeting. I was told i was going to get married but this wasn't the first" he looked away "My dads been trying to get me to marry other girls but i denied them all. Until I heard about you. You threaten my da--" "i didn't threaten him, i warned him and since you know! why are you still here. Talking to me? im your dads enemy!" i looked at him. He smiled "because all those girls i was forced to married only wanted me or my money but you...you dont want either. Thats why im still here because I WANT YOU" He said showing off his dimple. "No." i walked away.

 

"what! why?" he followed after.

"i dont like you" i kept walking.

"Why!?" he pouted.

"BECAUSE! YOU TOOK MY FIRST!" i pointed at my lips.

he laughed "its okay, your my first kiss too" he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"please! forgive me. I promise i won't do it again...maybe" he whisper the last part. "PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE!" I turned around "YAH! your hurting my ears!" he was shock but smiled again "not until you forgive me ....PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE!" i rolled my eyes ans he got louder "PPPPLLLEEAAASSSEE!!!!!!!" I blocked my ears and turned around "FINE!" he smiled and huged me tightly "yeahhhh!" i pushed him away. "I forgive you, doesn't mean you can touch me again" "Aren't we friends?" he said pouting "friends with the ene-" he cut me off "IM NOT YOUR ENEMY! GOODNESS!" he yelled. "really?" i said "yup! so can we be friends?" he said pouting *trying to be cute?* "okay" "YEAH!" he cheered "BUT! no touching, talking, calling or stalking me" i smirked. His face droped "WHAT THE FU-" "friends" i said. "NO! thats not even friends!" he said crossing his arms. "okay, can't followed that then i guess we can't be frie--" "FINE! but im not following the rules" i gave him a death glare "i will just..not really" i rolled my eyes and walked to class. "Shin!" he said happy.

 

 

Xiumins POV!

 

"I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU XIUMIN!" those words replayed in my head all night till morning. My body went blank and weak. Is she really leaving me? What did i do wrong? i walk to school thinking about what could of been the cause. But at the same time it hurted like hell. I walke down the hallways and seen kris how looked awful. He ran up to me, looking confused "xiumin..." he said scratching the back of his head "what" i said annoyed. "i think i did something bad to make us be on the same boat" i stared at him confused "what?" "So shin came over to my house yesterday and things kinda got weird" i stoped walking "What do you mean things got weird!" my anger was already rising. "well, lets just say shes mad at me" i looked at him "don't tell me you" kris looked away "YOU KISSED HER!" i pushed his to the wall. "WAIT! before you go crazy on me, she mentioned you. AND don't worry she didn't even like it...i think" I glared at him. "So what did she say about me?" i asked. "As i was running after her she turned around and yelled "IM AREADY TRYING TO IGNORE XIUMIN, DONT MAKE ME IGNORE YOU TOO" and the she left"

 

"Ignore...me? but why?" i I ran to the class room, hoping she'll be there but she wasn't. Just like yesterday she didnt show up. Goodness! If she's trying to ignore me then go ahead But that doesn't mean you can skip school everyday! i sat down with my arms cross. *why? whats makes her want to ignore me that much to hurt me?* thinking and thinking of reasons WHY! only made me mad. I heard Shins name being called. I turned my head towards the door and seen shin, she didnt even bother to stare at me. Not only that, that er Lay followed after her smiling. "i in hate him" kris mumbled. "i swear, he got some guts after i warned him" i rolled my eyes. I couldn't take the waiting any longer. I got up rfom my seat and walked over to Shins. "We need to talk" i said trying not to sound like i was begging. She ignored and put her headphones in. "SHIN!" I yelled making the whole class stared in the back.

She got up from her seat and walked out, i followed. I didn't know where she was going but i followed her. The door opened and we were on the top roof. She turned away with a blank face "what." I looked at her with shock and anger.

"WHY! why sare you ignoring me! Kris told me your trying to ignore me. BUT WHY!" I yelled.

she turned her head away "because..i don-" "dont want to talk to me, BULL!" i yelled and she just stared at me like she has so much to say but can't. "Shin, we've been bestfriends for so ing long and out of nowhere you want to leave!? Why! is it because on what happened that night?" i looked at her "ANSWER ME!" I glared at her.

 

"FINE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!" she turned around and tears started to fall. "I TOLD YOU I'D PROTECT YOU RIGHT?!" I nodded "SO WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME PROTECT YOU!" She turned around whipping her eyes. "so all this ignoring, leaving, hating, is becuase you want to protect me?" i rolled my eyes. "shin...i never new you could be so selfish" she turned around. "you said you wanted to protect me because of that night but...but you KISSED LAY! and lets not forget whos his dad SHIN! and what? you guys come into class being FRIENDS?!!? how in the are you protecting me shin! your just hurting me even more!!" Tears where falling "xiumin..." her voice lighten. my eyes were still on the ground. I felt her hands cupping my face. "im sorry... your right. i am selfish! i only cared about my feelings becuase i thought you'd be hpy if i left. ..but. .but im wrong" she embrace me tightly. I rapt my arms around her waist and her arms around my neck. The smell of her hair *I MISS IT* I tighten my arms around her "don't ever leave me like that!...if you leave..then i'll die" Shin pulled my face to the front. " you fool!" she did a bitter smile "i promise i wont leave you" she smiled. I grabed her by the waist and pulleher in. "I MISSED YOU!" *you dont know how bad i want to kiss you right now!* i screamed in my head.

 

"I LOVE YOU XI-XI!" she said as she hugged me. I smiled, every time those words came out , my heart softens. "shin.." i cupped her face "i love you too" i kissed her on the lips. *PLEASE! DONT BEAT ME UP!* i cupped the back of her head, kissing her soft lips. She didn't react. i pulled back "..sor--" she grabed me by the collar and pushed me against the wall. "WOW! every guy that i know NOW has kissed me!" i smiled at her "but who was the best?" i smirked at her.

 

 

She laughed letting go "xi-xi...your lucky your my besfriend or you would of been dead by now" she turned around. "YAH! dont ignore my question! i seen it shinMi!" she turned around "seen what?" she crossed her arms. I looked away, "how you kissed lay..AND KRIS!" I yelled. she walked straight up to me and pointed her finger to my face "for your INFORMATION! i didn't kiss any of you guys. YOU and the other TWO! weirdo's kissed ME!" She turned around "my first is a goner by the enemy, second by a flirt and third by..Oh ! how could i forget? never mind my first kiss wasn't Lay" she smiled, i looked at her. "what?" i asked her confused. She looked at me "Oh, you must be thinking Lay was my first kiss?" she said. "wait!..your teling me you've met someone else besides me, tall kris and weird Lay?" i questioned. "YUP" she smiled. was i getting jealous? Who cares! but at this moment i was getting MAD. "WHO IS IT SHIN!" I yelled.

 

"who else are you seeing!" i stared at her like a angry kid. She came and pat me on the shoulder. "tsk.tsk.tsk, My xi-xi. We've been together for so long but i can't believe you didn't see it in me" she tilt her head. "YOUR TELLING--" "XIUMIN STOP YELLING!" shin yelled. i took a deep breath and smiled "your telling me, this whole time we've been together. YOU-" she glared at me. "i mean you've beening dating someone?!" i said a little loud. She nodded her head. My heart droped "yeah, we've been going out for a long time, now that i think about it" she lift her shoulders. "What do you mean you think?" i looked at her confused "Long-Story-Short! we've known eachother since we were little, i believe 12? see this ring?" she lift her pinky. A black ring around her pinky "Its a couple ring. He gave it to me before he left to china" i always seen her wear that ring but i've never questioned it because i thought she justed liked THE RING! "We've been talking over the phone every now and then but i haven't seen him since then".

 

My faced droped "so..wait..your telling me, your going out with someone, who hasn't seen you in 6years-" "Hes comming...i think" she looked away. "This whole time we been together You never told me you had a BOYFRIEND!" I was so confuse, this was like a slap in the face. "Yeah, sorry. i guess he wasn't enough to be told about" i shrugged.

 

 

Boy-Shin 6years ago.

 

"shin, please go out with me!" he cried.

"leave me alone" i walked away annoyed.

"but..i thought you said you liked me" he pouted, i turned around.

"i said yuri! likes you, not me!" i said.

"Well! i dont care! i dont like her! I LIKE YOU!" he's so cute when he pouts.

"___ do you really like me?" he nodded like there was no tomorrow.

"you promise you won't leave me!" i put my pinky out. He slapped my hand away and hugged me.

"SHINMI! your mines now!"he swinged me side to side smiling.

i smiled, i finally have a frien- not a boyfriend that will stay with me. My heart was happy, i was happy but that didn't last. 4 months later he was leaving to china.

"Shin.." he started to cry. "Why are you leaving me..i...thought..you promise me you wouldn't leave..me" i cryed inbetween. He wipped my tears away. "I did shin, and i still will" he cupped my face and we were facing eachother. "I'll come back and thats a promise" i put out my pinky, but then again he slapped my hand away. Just when i thought he was going to hold me, i felt his lips on mines. His lips were perfect, i loved every second of it until the bodyguard cough. " its time to go" the man said pointing towards the door. He pulled away.

"shin, i'll come back for you. Even if it takes 5 or more years, Please wait for me" i nodded trying to hold my tears, He smiled. "Until then, you better not kiss anyone!" he said trying to lighten the mood. I chuckled and nodded "until then" he got in the car and rolled down his window "Shin! I LOVE YOU!" he said waving at me. I fought back my tears "i..I LOVE YOU TOO __" I yelled. the car started to drive off and he was still waving.

 

--END OF THROW BACK--

 

"yeah, so thats the story. happy" she said. I was still shocked "so..your..still waiting for him?" i snapped back. She sighed "if i told you i'll come back for you, EVEN if it'll be 10 or 20 years from now, would you still wait for me?" she had a point, sadly i agreed "what if he doesn't show up" i slowly ask her. i thought she'd blow up on me, but she didn't. "although years are going by, im slowly giving up but i still have faith in his words but for the time being i have you" she said smiling at me. Shes right, she does have me and if that jerk doesn't show up sooner or later, i'll be-- What am i talking about?! i dont want him to show up! I smiled "shin..im hungry, let go get some steam buns" i put my hand out. She sutter on weather she should grabe my hand or not. "Whats wrong? you dont want to hold my hand?" i asked her "No, its just that...What if you try kissing me again!" she said crossing her arms. I laughed "fine!, i wont kiss you!" i grabed her hamd and walked down stairs. *FINALLY!*

 

*RING RING* I turned back to look at shin who stared at her phone "what is it?" i ask "I dont know, its a unknown call" she said. "Don't answer-" "hello" she said. i palmed my forehead. goodness! i sighed and stared back at her "who's this?" she said. i pulled the phone away from her hand "hello? sorry but my girlfriend cant talk right now" and hung up. "YAH!" she grabed her phone out of my hand. "what'd you do that for?!" she yelled. "do you like talking to strangers?" i rolled my eyes and pulled her hand.

"Wait, i need to get my helmet!" she said. "I'll get it just stay here and don't move. OR kiss anyone!" i stared at her. "fine! just hurry up" she rolled her eyes. i smiled, running to her locker. i got her helmet and keys. I love ridding on her motorcycle but sometimes she can go crazy. I came back and she was still waiting. *goodness shin, this guy you talk about...is he really worth your wait?" i thought. "thanks! now lets go!" she sat infront leaving me behind to back hug her, which i didn't mind. i love holding her.

 

 

 Author's POV!

 

"Hello?" shin said "hello, is this sh--" he was cut off by someone else.

"Hello? sorry but my girlfriend can't talk right now" he stared at his phone. "is this really shins number?, hello- he hung up!" he looked up  "Luhan,Its time to go" the bodyguard said. He nodded his head "Shin..i hope you kept your promise!" he stared at his phone which had a picture of Shin smiling as his background. 

 

--END--

 

 

 

 

please leave comments if i should contiue or not becuase i feel like this just keeps getting tier? SO I NEED HELP! GO or NO? lol anyways please keep reading..or commenting. love all!