My Saturday

The Mafia's Daughter

 I looked up to Kris who was starring at me. "Kris" i said to him looking at his lips. *Why is she starring at me like that?!* I lift my hand and wiped his lip. "Your lip was bleeding". I said wipping it off. His eyes still looking at Shin. "WOW! LOOK THERES A BIG SLIDE!" SungMi pointed ahead. Kris let her down and she ran towards the slid, then stoped. She turned around and grabbed my hand. "Come play with me!" SungMi said tugging on my hand. "Okay...Last one to the slide is it!" I said running with sungmi. Kris stood there confuse. "YOUR IT!" SungMi yelled, standing by the side. Kris stared at Shin who was laughing at his late reaction. "But i wasn't ready!" Kris yelled. "Sorry!, BUT YOUR STILL IT!" Shin yelled back. *Okay so you guys want to play like that!* I ran towards the playground and seen them run in shock.

 

Shin ran in shock while laughing. Sung Mi ran the other way and Kris went straight for Shin. "AHH!! SUNG MI! HELP ME!, YOUR BROTHER IS CHASING ME!" i said while laughing. Kris who was behind her. I turned around to see if he was still chasing me but he was right behind me. I triped while trying to run foward But i fell on my back. Leaving Kris to tumble right on top of me. His face was an inch away from mines. "Sorry" i said pushing him off. "Oh...No..its my fault" He said scratching the back of him head. "Hey why aren't you guys running!?" Sung Mi yelled from the slide. I looked at kris and laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Kris said. I slaped Kris on the arm. "TAGG!!" I ran away from him. "YAH!! THAT HURTS!" Kris yelled. "YOU LANDING ON ME HURTED! NOW HURRY UP YOU CRY BABY!" I yelled running away. Kris smiled seeing her run away. *wow, pretty, badass and cute, i like her*

 

"Im tired, lets go sit down" sung mi said from all that running around. "Sung Mi, I should take you home now" Shin said making Kris and Sung Mi both look at her."Why, but i still want to play with you Shin" she said pouting. "i know, i do too but i have... work to do. Sorry Sung Mi". i said looking at her. Kris stared at shin *WORK? WHAT KIND OF WORK?!* "What kind of work?" Sung Mi said. *WOW SUNGMI! YOU CAN READ MY MIND?!!?* Kris stared at sungmi smiling. "well, lets just say I need to go and make all the bad guys go away". i said smiling at shin. "....okay, but can we play again tomorrow?!?" Sung mi said looking up to me with her puppy eyes. "Ummmm....i'll--" "Sung Mi she can't. She has her friends she has to see too". Kris said cutting off Shin. Shin stared at him and then back to Sung Mi. "But, i thought...you and me were only...friends?" tears were about to fall. "WAIT!" I got on one knee and grabbed her shoulders. "YES I have A! friend but we will be friends forever and ever!" i wipped her tear away. "Thank you for inviting me over for breakfest. And since you invited me to your house, do you want to come to my house?" i ask her smiling. "WOW! I CAN COME TO YOUR HOUSE?!?" She said happyily. 'YUP and your cry baby brother can come to" i said looking up to kris who just mouth "AM NOT!" to me. I chuckled. "Now lets go get some steam buns!" I said standing up. "OKAY!" Sung mi said as she grabbed my hand.

 

I felt my phone ring and pulled it out and seen the call id. "my xi-xi" "Oh, i need to take this" I said to Kris and SungMi. I walked to the side. As shin was walking, Kris was starring at her from the back. *Is that her boyfriend she's talking to?!* "

"My xi-xi!" i said over the phone. Making Kris stare at her from the back.

"yah! Shin Mi! how can you not call me at all today?!" Xiumin yelled over the phone. I see why, because we only had each other, we were our first call in the morning and last call at night.

 

"Sorry xi-xi, Sung Mi beat you to it" i said smiling.

"What? Oh your hanging out with your new friend?" Xiumin said calmly over the phone.

"Awwww, is my xi-xi getting jealous?" i said laughing over the phone.

"Whatever, lets sleep over at my place tonight! im by myself shiiiinnnnnnnnnn" Xiumin said sound sad at the phone.

"Ummmm, i don't know? Well i have my "FRIEND" comming over in the morning, soooo--" "SHIN MI! lets go" Kris yelled.

"Who's that!? YAH! SHIN!" Xiumin said freaking out on the phone.

"I have to go and--" "BUT YOU HAVE TO COME OVER!" Xuimin yelled.

"FINE!" i yelled back. "Oh! and buy me some steam buns on your way" Xiumin said.

"Of course, my xi-xi. Now i got to go BYE!" i said hanging up. I ran to Sung Mi and Kris "Sorry guys, lets get going" Sung Mi grabbed my hand while Kris was walking behind. *WAS THAT HER BOYFRIEND?! WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO HAPPY WHEN THEY ARE TALKING!?* "Shin?" i looked down to Sung Mi. "Yes?" "Was that your boyfriend?" Sung Mi said. *SUNG MI! THANK YOU FOR READING MY MIND, I OWE YOU!* Kris said going crazy in the back but remain keeping his calm. I smiled "No," Kris who just smiled in the back "...he's not my boyfriend but he's my bestfriend!" i said to Sung Mi. "Bestfriend? are we best friends?" Sung Mi said looking at me. "....of course we are! Sung Mi, Sung Mi do you always think im going to leave you?" i ask her who just looked away. "Because--" "Don't cry! Shin doesn't like cry baby's" i said to her while smiling. She smile and went on. "Because you talked about your bestfriend when we meet and I thought he was going to take you from me?" she turned her head from me. I ruffle her hair. "Sung Mi? do you really think i'll let you go?" i said to her. "no?....yes?" she said confuse. "My bestfriend and I has been friends since we were your age. Up until now we are still friends. SO! until your my age or even older I. WON'T. LEAVE. YOU." I said smiling to her. "PROMISE?" she put her pinky out. "and when shin promises, SHIN NEVER BREAKS A PROMISE!" Sung Mi yelled while smiling. kris who's laughing in the back from all the cuteness happening in front of him. "YUP!" i put my pinky out. "FOREVER?" she said "and EVER!" I smiled back at her.

 

"AhCHOOO!" Kris sneeze from behind. "Are you okay". Shin said to Kris. "Oh..no...im fi-- AhCHOO!" Shin walked up to Kris and place one of her palm on her forehead and one on his. Kris was shock on her skinship. "Your getting a cold, i think i should take you guys home right now. Sung mi." i got on one knee. "your brother is getting a cold, I think its time--" i looked at kris who stoped me. "No its fine, lets just get the steam buns and we'll go home." he said. "Are you sure?" you seen him rub his hands together. "Im fine, lets go" he said walking. "Wait!" i walked up to him and sliped my hands threw his. He looked down and seen that we were holding hands *My heart stoped for a second, im in the danger zone!* "Don't worry i won't touch again after this, its just.... I don't want Sung Mi dissapointed because her brother can't take her to my house". Kris stared at Shin who was talking and couldn't help but to blush. "Don't worry, its just a little cold" "Okay" I tried taking my hand away. he held my hand tighter "But, your hand is so warm, so i can't let go" He said looking at me. I laughed. "Hey! I want to hold shins hand!" Sung Mi yelled. "Go hold her other hand!" Kris said to Sung Mi. "OKAY!" Sung Mi said.

 

"3 steam buns please" Kris said to the worker from last time. *She gave me that stared* We walked in the shop and I tried walking to the tables to sit down, but he was still holding my hand. "Shin what are you getting?" He said starring at the Buns behind the glass mirror with one in his pocket and the other in my hand. *this guy* "Ummm, steam buns" i said looking at him. "3 steam buns please" "NO make it 7" i said to the lady. She faked a smile "okay you total is 5.50" kris pulled out his wallet. I push his wallet away and got out my money. "Here you go" i sadi to the lady. "Thank you have a nice day" she said. "You didn't have to do that" Kris said to shin. "No, its nothing" i smiled at him. "So, your going to eat all that?" he said looking at me. "Do i look that fat to you?" i chuckled. "just kiding and No, i bought some for my friend" *That bestfriend of yours?!* He thought looking at her. I grabbed the bag and Sung Mi's hand. "Lets go!--" Kris took the bag from me and slipped his hand back into mines. I laughed "i don't know about you but i think your hand is warm now" i said looking at our hands. He looked straight  "I know, I...just ...feel like your hand was getting cold from holding mines" Kris said. "thank you but" *! SHES GOING TO REJECT ME!* "...just kidding! your hand is still cold" i said laughing at him. "Can't you feel the cold in your hands?" i said questioning him. *no, i feel anything when your touching me* "No, anyways lets get going" he said walking. SungMi was eating her bun while walking home and kris...well kris was still holding my had. What a weirdo, i thought. "So, do you get sick often? " kris said breaking the silence. that was random but it broke he awkward silence."yeah and when I do my dad takes care of me. When i was 10 i start taking care of myself, my dad said i'll make me into much of a helper in the future, although i didn't get it, i think i know what he means" i smiled.

 

 

"uh, we're here." I said stopping at the front gate. I sliped my hand out of Krises hand and got on one knee facing Sung Mi. "Bye sung Mi, i'll see you tomorrow!" i hugged her and she tighten her arms around my neck. "Bye unnie! see you later!" I stood back up facing Kris, "Sleep warm tonight, the mornings are getting colder each day, okay?" Kris looked at shin like she was something he needed. "Oh, okay" he said. Shin smiled at kris before leaving. She turned back around "wait!" she walked up to kris. "Heres my number put it in your phone and i'll text you my address". *Did she just give me her number?* I stared at her as she ran, my heart is beating like crazy at this moment. "BYE! SHIN MI!!!!" Sung Mi yelled. Shin turned around "BYE GUYS, SEE YOU TOMORROW!!" Shin yelled down the street. She waved at us and I stared at her waving back. "Kris wu, you can stop waving, she left." sung mi said pulling on krises shirt. "I know that" i said to sung mi smiling. "Lets go inside now". Me and SungMi walked inside the house and our parents sitting in the living romm. "Where's Shin Mi?" Mr.Wu said. "She went home" i said walking into the living room. "AHH!" Mr.Wu hit kris. "Why did you hit me!?" kris said rubbing her arm. "Why didn't you invite her to dinner!" Mr.Wu said to kris. "BECAUSE! she had work to do!" he said. "Oh, okay" Mr.Wu said walking away. "MOMMY!!!, guess what!!" sungmi said running up to her mom, Mrs.Wu. "yes honey?" "SungMi unnie invited me and kris over to her house in the morning!" sungMi said while smiling. "really? well thats good. I better cook something for you guys to take then" Mrs.Wu said smiling. "Thats great!" Mr.Wu said. "well im going to sleep, im tired". Kris said walking up the stairs. He Closed his door and jumped on his bed with his face landing in his pillow. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!, IM GOING CRAZY!!!!" he said while smiling. "she invited me over!, ! i need to look for what i need to wear in the morning" he found his clothes and jumped backin bed. "Sleep warm tonight, the mornings are getting colder" its repeating in my head. I covered blankets over blankets on me. "See you in the morning, beautiful" and fell asleep.

 

 

 

----tooooooo long and not that much of my xi-xi! sorry but please keep reading---