My Saturday Night

The Mafia's Daughter

 After leaving SungMi's house I called my dad. "Dad? im on my way" "Take your time shin, they haven't arrived yet" he said calmly. "Okay" i hung up the phone and got in a taxi. I called xiumin. "Xi-xi, i got--" "shin!" he whisper. "..xi-xi?" i said looking at the phone. "remember when i said I was at home by myself?, well i don't think im alo--" i cutt him off "Sir, take me to this address FAST!" i demand. He rush to the adress . "Xi-xi lock your doors! im on my way!" i said worried over the phone. "Shin!" xiumin said. "Yes xi-xi im right here!" "I hear someone breaking in!, my mom is out of town shin, im getting scar--" the phone hung up."yah! xi-xi? KIM XIUMIN!" i tried calling his phone but it went straight to voice male.*how can so much happen in one day!* i thought. My heart was pounding like a drum. My fist was reading to hit whatever it felt. The taxi driver pulled up to xiumins house. "Thank you" i said giving him the money.

 

 

The door was already opened. My heart was shaking. "xi...." my voice couldn't operate. "XIUMIN!" I yelled but no replys. I looked around the house and seen glass on the floor. I ran up the stairs to Xiumins room. I opened his door slowly, "xiumin?" and yet nothing there. Tears were about to fall. My biggest fear was happening right at this moment. My phone rang. "Dad" i answer it with my hand shaking to my ear. "....dad!" i said. "don't worry Shin, they brought him" my dad said. I was confuse. "What? they...they.. have XIUMIN!" I yelled. "im mad too, but--" i hung up the phone and ran to ware house where all of my dads business were taken. I bust threw the doors and seen my dad calm, standing there with his guys in the back. On the other side was another group of guys and XIUMIN! "XIUMIN!!!" i yelled running up to him. Until the guys stoped me. I gave them my death glare. "LET ME GO!!!!!" I yelled in anger. Yet they were still holding me back. "let her go" my dad said. I looked at my dad "Shin come here, we have a guest here you need to greet" he said waving his hand to me. I looked at him with a confuse face but knowing my dad, this is business. It must be taken the proper way, my dad always told me. My eyes went straight to xiumin who sat on the ground with no shoes and sleeping pants and a t-shirt. My heart felt like dying. But i must focus. I walked towards my dad.

 

"Oh this must be your daughter, hello im--" i cutt him off. " Kim Hang Gook, the leader of the Snake gang. Its nice to finally meet you" i said with a staright face. Being the Mafia's daughter, I learn about the other gangs and made sure that the Mafia's daughter isn't a fool. "I like her" the leader said to my dad. He laughed at how I knew about him. I faked a smile still thinking about xiumin whos just laying there on the cold grounds. "I got your call, what do you want" my dad said looking at him. I could tell my dad was worried about xiumin. Xumin was like his son but he had to keep his poker face. " Well, now its what you want" he said looking at my dad with a smirk. "Shin, I know for a fact this is your bestfriend" he said looking at me. I stayed calm. "I think this is a perfect age to get married at, dont you think" he said smiling. "If looks can kill" i mumbled. "Then i'd be dead right now, right?" he said looking at me. *WTF! HE HEARD ME?* i stayed calm. "i don't know? you tell me" i smirked at him. "Pick him up!" he order one of his guys to bring Xiumin to the front. They threw his body to the floor. *I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!* i tried walking to xiumin but i felt a hand on my shoulder. Me and my dads eyes meet. "wait" he mouth to me. I steped back. "So an arrang marriage is what you want?" my dad said. I looked at him with a mad face. "Not to break your heart darling but it would seem like no one here dissagrees" he said looking around. He laughed making his guys laugh along with him. My blood was on fire and i couldn't hold it any longer. yet again the mouth of a Mafia's daughter start talking and I start walking.

 

 

"So your telling me, you came all the way from China, so that your son can marry me? Why the rush?" i said looking at him. "My son doesn't like to wai--" I cutt him off. "Well look at that, Your son doesn't like to wait and I'm already hating him" I looked him staright in the eye. " Tell your son, he's done waiting, cause im not geting married" i said to his face. "Not to break your heart darling but it would seem like no one here dissagrees" I mocked him and gave him a smirk. He looked at my dad who just smiled. "I guess, we're going the hard way" he said with a staright face. "Take him away" he waved his hands. "NO! your not taking xiumin!" i said with my eyes on fire. They grabbed xiumin and sat him in the back. "Okay, if you want him then get him" he said with a evil smile. He went to the side and had all his guys blocking Xiumin. My dad and his guys walked over, my dad sat beside hang gook. "looks like we are going to watch a show" he said laughing. "Hang Gook" my dad said calm starring at me. "what!" he said to my dad. "this show your about to watch, won't last" my dad said. Hang Gook stared at my dad. "What did you just say?" my dad smirked at him. "Did you forget who's daughter she was?" he looked gook in the eyes. Hang gook turned back to the front.

 

SHIN POV

 

*THE BEAST IN ME HAS NOW BEEN RELEASE!*  They had xiumin blocked to where i couldn't see him. Lets just say, I never felt the need of rush of wanting someone dead. I laughed making everyone on the other sides stare at me. I gave the leader a smirk. I moved back, streach my neck *twice in a day* I ran towards the group of men and within 30 seconds half of them are down. I see xiumins head. *Wait xiumin, im comming* The leaders face droped, my dad laughed. He cross his legs, "I warned you" he smiled. "your daughter looks like she needs help" he said with a shaky voice. My dad laughed louder "help?" my dad gave him that -please-look. "She learned how to deffend her self at the age of 7, took care of her self at the age on 10, barbie dolls?" my dad laugh "She got her first gun at the age of 13" he stareed at my dad like he seen a dead body come to life. " Looks like the shows over"."Wa...what" he said scared. Hang Gook looked forward. He seen all him men on the ground and you standing there. You were panting, with a little blood on your hands. You wiped the blood on one of the guys shirt. You ran to Xiumin. you hand one hand under his shoulder, holding him. "YAH! XI-XI!" i smacked him on his cheeks and face was burning, his body was cold. "carrie him to the car" i demand the our guys. "Yes!" the ran over and carried xiumin to the car. Leaving me, my dad, the guys on the ground and Hang gook. "This business meeting is over" my dad got up walked towards the door and slammed it shut. On the other side of the door my dad smiled.

 

Hang Gook walked towards the door but it was locked. "Looks like its just me and you" i smiled, while my hair was in my face. I start walking towards him. "Your business with my dad is over, Now its time for us to start ours" i smiled. "wha..what business?!" he said moving back. His back hit the wall. "Fine! i'll give you what ever you want! just don't hurt me!" I stopped right infront of him, looked him in the eye. "If you dare" i punched the wall "touch a hair on my Xiumin, you and your son will end up on the ground like your men over there" i pointed to them " this time, dead" he nodded."If i ever see you again--" "Im dead, i get it" I patt him on the head, and chills went down his spine. " It was nice making business with you" i smiled and walked away. "The doors locked!" he yelled trying to up to me. I stared at him, looked back at the door. His face droped. I kicked the door oppened. Gave him a smirk but he looked away. I left the ware house. My phone was ringing *dad* "dad--" "the motorcycle is there, take it and come home. Xiumins here". I put my helmet on and road off.

 

 

I couldn't stop thinking about xiumin. My thoughts of him laying there cold kept replaying in my head.*Please xiumin, please be okay* I ran to my house opened the door "Xiu!--" my dad blocked my mouth "shhhh!! he's sleeping" my dad said. "dad is he okay? is he hurt, sick, in pain. where is he?" i said in panic. "Shin, breath" my dad grabbed my shoulders. Come in the living room. I followed him in the living room and sat down. My dad brought me tea. "Drink this and calm down". My hands were shaking and it caught my dads eye. He sat across from me. I looked down at the ground."shin?" i was thinking so much i couldn't focus. "SHIN!" my dad said getting my attention. "..yes" i looked at him with tears running down my face. My dad sat next to me and hugged me. "I know" he patted my head. I cryed in my dads arms, "dad....i thought..." i looked at him "I thought i was going to lose him today. dad....i couldn't protect him" tears, non-stop was flowing down my face. "No shin, i was scared too. When i seen them bring xiumin in, for a second i almost cried" I backed away from my dad and stared at him. "yeah i know, but its true". *I never seen my dad cry, hearing how he was going to cry for xiumin, i was shocked* he continued "When he walked in, his eyes were filled with fear. He stared at me with fear in his eyes. My heart droped, i couldn't do anything for him. I never felt to useless before" he said looking at the ground. "Until you came" He stared at me. "You did a good job today shin" he smiled and patted me on the head. "Shin?" i looked at him. "yes?" wipping my tears away. "What did you do, when i left?" talking about Hang Gook "I warned him of course".

 

 

 "good" my dad stood up. "I couldn't stand looking at him, His laugh pisses me off" my dad start walking to the other side. I stood up. "Where's xiumin" i said looking at my dad. "He's up stairs in your room" i ran towards the stairs and pause *can you call kris and sungmi for me, there up stairs...* "Dad!" my dad turned around "yeah?" "Im having guest, no i mean friends comming in the morning" i said looking at him. "Okay, thats fine" he said. "I know its fine but don't be shock who comes" I said. "why do you have a boyfriend?" he said calmly."no but it is a boy...and his little sister". I walked up the stairs, "Goodnight! Shin" i heard down stairs. "GOODNIGHT DAD!" i said running. I open my door and seen xiumin covered in blankets. *thanks dad* I closed my door, walked beside the bed and got on my knees, "xi-xi?" tears start falling but he was still asleep. I grabbed his hands, that were warm. "sorry....sorry you had to see that. *sniff* i told you I was going to be there but i was late. Sorry xiumin, i couldn't protect you good enough. I won't let this happened to you ever again" i put my hand on his cheeks. "My xi-xi, I promise with my life i will protect you better from now on" I put his hand to my cheek and looked down. "..promise.." i looked up and seen xiumin. "promise?" he put his pinky out. I stared at it, stood up sat on the bed and pulled him into my arms. My arms were squeezing him. "..your..killing..me" he said. I pulled away. "you fool! why didn't you lock the doors when i told you too!" i said while crying. "sh..shin.." he said looking at me shock. "I thought..I was going to lose you!" i said looking away. "I almost died from a heart attack!" i stood up. "shin.." He looked at me. I walked back and forth in my room. I paused looked at xiumin. Xiumin stared at me "xiumin?" i ask him."..yes shin" I walked to him. "did you hear what i said when i was by your side?" i stared at him. "not really, i just heard you say promis--" "well let me say it again"

 

 

i went on my bed and sat next to him. *Dont worry, my bed is BIG!* I looked him in the eye and held both of his hands. "I PROMISE WITH MY LIFE I WILL PROTECT YOU BETTER FROM NOW ON!" I said looking at him in the eye. He smiled and pulled me in his arms. "When I was laying there on the cold ground, i seen your dad and already felt protected. Then i heard your voice, which made my heart at ease."He pulled me in the front. "If you protect me then i'll feel weak. Shin, as long as your here or there by my side thats all that matters" he smiled. I smiled at him. "You smell like sweat and blood, go shower" Xiumin said blocking his nose. I laughed "fine" I smiled "Xi-xi, go back to sleep" i smiled at him going in the shower. I took a long shower and got out, i made sure I had my clothes with me. I warn a big sweater and sweat pants. My hair a little wet. "Xiumin, im don--" Hes sleeping. I walked to the other side of the bed and layed next to xiumin. My head resting on the palm of my hands. I smiled "My xi-xi, goodnight" I fell asleep with xiumin by my side. Little did she know, xiumin was still awake. He wave his hand in front of her face. "She's really sleeping" he smiled. "goodnight my shin" he kissed her on the cheek, held her hand and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

---this chapter is longer then the last one, sorry,sorry BUT PLEASE KEEP READING!---