New student!

The Mafia's Daughter

"AHHH!!!" I yelled in my pillow. "I FREAKIN HATE MONDAYS!!!" I sat up just in time the door opened. "Its time to get--" "yeah, yeah. I know dad" I said. He looked at me, "Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, shin?" my dad said leaning on the door. "NO!....Yes!" I layed back down. My dad came and sat on the edge of my bed. "Shin..." "yeeeessss" i said with the pillow over my head. "remember Hang Gook--" I sat up fast "What, did he touch Xiumin?!" i said looking at my dad. "No, shin" he said. I layed back down in peace. "GOOD" i grabbed the pillow "but!" my dad grabbed the pillow from me. "remember his son.." he looked me in the eye. I sat back up again and looked at him "well, hes coming to your school today--" "DAD!" i yelled "I know shin, but they moved here and they can't leave within the next year or so" i looked at him confuse "Are you crazy! they almost killed Xiumin!" i stared at my dad "SHIN! I know--" i cutt him off "NO you don't know dad!" I stood up walking back and forth in my room. "Dad, you know what i last told him if i ever saw him again?!" my dad looked at me "what?" "I'LL KILL HIM......AND HIS SON!" i looked away. my dad sign "shin, i give you permission to kill them BUT! you said if they touch XIUMIN. SO" my dad stood up and grabbed me by my shoulders. " Do what you do and KEEP TO YOUR WORDS, okay?" he smiled. I looked away "trust me dad, i will". "Shin, who knows? you might even become friends with him" I looked at my dad with disgust "dad, leave. I need to get ready" i said pointing at the door. "Okay but shin" he looked at me "Stop getting in trouble at school" I looked at him with a smile "what are you talking about, dad" i said in a cheerful voice. "Don't try hiding it, im getting calls from your school" he said turning around. "fine!....i'll try" i mumbled the last part. "You better, well im off to work. Oh wait!" he turned back around "Here" he threw me an unbrella "Its raining, bye" he waved. Bye dad" i smiled and the door closed. My face fell flat on the bed "AHHH!!!!!"

 

I put my uniform on. looked at my self in the mirror, I Hate wearing these skirts! I grabbed my unbrella and headed out side. I opened my unbrella, "What a beautiful day!" i said smiling. I really love the rain, one day i wish to walk in the rain sharing one unbrella with my future  boyfriend. I put my headphones on and played As One-Awkward Love. I dayed dream the whole walk on my way to school. I stoped at the red light waiting to pass to the other side. The wind knocked my hair out of my face, I tucked my hair behind my ear, I smiled like a fool *i love the wind* then the green light showed, I walked to the other side. School girls ran past me "Ewww, my make-up is ruined!" she said running. "I hate this weather!" another one said. And then theres me, Loving every second of the rain and wind.

 

New Students POV!

 

"Here son, the car is out side waiting for you" My dad said "but dad, i want to walk" i said to my dad. "No!" *I dont want you running into Shin* Mr.Hang thought. "Just get in the car" my dad said "Fine!" i got inside the car and put my headphones on. "Son....make sure you don't run into shin--" "sorry dad what did you say" i said taking off my headphones. "Oh, nothing just come back home right after school. Okay?" he said looking at me. "Okay. bye dad" i rolled up my window. I stared out my window watching girls runn with there bags over there head. -red light- While all those other girls were running, there was one girl with a black unbrella. *Why isn't she running* I starred at her as she waited. The back of her standing there waiting for the light to turn green. Her long black hair and pale skin. *I wonder what she looks like in the front?* the light turned green and the car drove off, my eyes were still on her. The strong wind lift her unbrella making her show her face. "beautiful.." the word sliped from my mouth. She smiled showing off her face. My eyes couldn't leave her face. Until we made a turn "Stop starring, your going to kill her" the driver said i turned back around "well, its not like we going to see eachother again" i said trying to look back. "when will you learn?" the driver said pointing at my uniform. "!!WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL!!" i said jumping in the back. "Calm down, your going to kill us both if you keep jumping" i smiled "sorry". We pulled in at the school, "Do a good job at school" the driver said smiling at me "will do!" i smiled back.

 

 

Shin POV

 

I walked to the gates and seen a group of girls surrounding Kris. *how am i supose to meet him, when hes over there trying to get girls* forget it, i start walking pass the gates. "SHIN!, SHIN MI!" i slowly turned around and seen kris sqeezing his way out the girl crowed. "sorry, sorry" he said. "YAH! Shin! how are you gonna ignore me when im calling you!" he looked at me mad. the girls face behind him droped. "i...was..." i was actually lost. I tried not looking back up at him, but his hair was wet. "Kris! your hair is wet" i said pointing at his head. "NO DUHH!, i was waiting for you" still mad. I put my unbrella over him, "lets go inside and get you dried" he stared down at me *she cares about me* kris thought. He grabbed the unbrella and put his hand over my shoulder "wait" he whisper "i looked up at him. I looked behind and seen girls drop there letters and gift of the ground and walked away mad. "Are they gone?" he said looking straight. "..yeah" i said confuse. He start walking. I went inside the school, i put rolled my unbrella up and start walking to my locker, with kris following behind.

 

"you didn't have to wait for me" i said opening my locker. He leaned on the locker next to mine. "I know, but i wanted to" he smiled. I threw a towel at his face "here, dry your hair" I put my backpack away. "is this yours?" he said looking at it "yeah, why? you think i'd give you a strangers towel" i laughed. *smells like you too* kris thought. "I use to swim after school" I said closing my locker. "Keep it, your hair looks like it needs it more then i do" i said looking at his hair. "Thanks" he smiled. He fliped his hair to the side, making the water hit my face. "Yah! your wet hair is wetting me!" i said wipping it off my face. "Oh, really" he said shaking his hair on me "Yah!" i tried running away but he grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. "Sorry but i think this way is better" he said shaky his head. I elbowed him in the stomatch, "ah!" he yelled holding his stomatch. " your dead the next time you do that!" i said walking away. "shin!" he said still holding his stomatch "SHIN! ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE!" i ignored. *fine!* kris thought running. I turned around and seen him running towards me. "YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT THERE!" i said pointing at him but he kept running. *! NOT THIS AGAIN* I thought. I turned around and ran! "shin, your dead when i catch you!" kris said from behind. "We'll see about that" i laughed running up the stairs. My legs gave up on me and Kris was right behind me smiling. **

 

 

I stopped and sat on the ground *PANTING!* "Fine, i give up!" i layed my head back on the wall. Kris stoped and put his hands on his waist, breathing. "Me too" he sat right next to me. "What did you wanted to tell me?" i said catching my breath. Kris starred at me *I shouldn't, its too early* Kris starred back at shin "Its nothing, come to my house after school" I looked at him. "Did SungMi ask for me again?" "no" he said looking forward "Oh! your parents want me over" i said smiling. Kris starred at me like i was stupid "No fool!, i want you over" Kris said *! that was too obvious!* kris thought looking away. *! shes gonna say NO! KRIS YOUR SO STUPID* kris palmed his forehead. "Okay" i said looking foreward "wh..what?" kris said looking back at shin. "i said O.KAY" I looked in his eyes. "well we better get to class, we're going to be late" i said standing up. "Oh...okay" Kris said standing up. Then when walked to class.

 

 

Xiumin POV!

 

I got her snacks and a warm drink. I smiled, "She better like this" I sat in class waiting for her. I looked outside and the sound of the rain made me even more happy. I looked around in class and saw every one here but Shin and...and Kris! *No! it can't be* my fist curled in a ball. I sat there with a mad face. "Good Morning Xi-xi!" i looked at the door and I seen Shin and Kris behind her, smiling. I starred at her and looked away. I hid the bag under my desk. "xi-xi! I missed you!!!" Shin ran up to me, put her arm around my shoulder and her head resting on my other shoulder. I seen krises face. *JEALOUS? FOOL!* I smirked. He sat down watching me and shin. I smiled at him, while Shin is sleeping on my shoulder. "Shin.." i called her name. "humm?" she said. "Do you forgive me?" I said looking at her. She sat up straight "Xiumin, weather you brought the snacks or not, YES! i'd still forgive you. WHY! because" she went towards my ear "I love you" she side hugged me. "Shin..?" i ask her. "Yes my xi-xi?" she said laying back on my shoulder. "I....lov--" "CLASS! get up were changing seats". "!" shin said and i thought. The teacher walked in with a box. "Who ever you pick will be your sitting partner".

 

 

Shin POV!

 

Everybody got up and conplained. knowing how everyone felt towards me, i went last. Xiumin stood on the right of me and Kris on the left. *please dont call me!* Xiumin and Kris thought. I waited for my name to be called so that I can sit back down and sleep. It was us three left meaning, two gets to sit together and one sits alone. "Kris who are you sitting by?" i stared at kris's face who droped. I grabbed the paper "Oh, Xiumin!" i said looking at xiumin. Xiumin looked at his paper and seen kris's name on it. *!* they both thought. "I guess im sitting by myself" i said walking to my desk by the window in the back. "We have a winner!" the teacher clapped. "What?" the class looked at her. " I couldn't choose who the new student should sit by, Now that has been made" the new student walked in. "OMG! he so cute!" "why does she get to sit with him!" the girls in the front mumble. I sat back down as the new student introduce his self. "Hello im Hang Yixing but you can call me lay" he smiled showing his dimple. *Ah! so this is the son* i rolled my eyes. My dads words repeat in my head. "do what you do and KEEP TO YOUR WORDS" i starred at him. *as long as he dont touch my xiumin, everything will be okay* i tried calming mysef down. "Shin raise your hand, so lay-shi can find his seat" the teacher said. I raised my hand still looking out side the window. *Great! and he sits by me!*

 

 

Lay's POV!

 

I walked into class, girls starring at me. I greeted myself to everyone, as I stood waiting "Shin raise your hand, so lay-shi can find his seat" i looked around the class. The girl in the corner of the class. *OH! IS THAT!* I walked to the back, set my backpack down. I starred at her. "Hello, my name is lay, nice to meet you" i said putting out my hand. *! how do i stay away from him, when hes this close to me!?* shin turned her head and grabbed Lays hand "nice to meet you" she said with a straight. I looked forward *my hearts about to explode!* i finally got a better view of her face and she looks beautiful but this isn't the face i saw on the street. She seem more happy then. Class started and she put her headphones in her ear and layed her head on the table. *I think im going to start liking school after all*. I sat there starring at her. I couldn't help but to smile.

 

My POV!

 

Kris and Xiumin sat next to eachother with their arms cross. "That guy better not try anything on her!" xiumin mumbled starring at Shin and Lay. "I'll kill him if he does" kris said looking at Lay. They both starred at eachother, and looked away. "Out of all people you HAD to pick me!" Xiumin said to kris "What! your the one who was holding my name too!" they both fought quietly in the back. "What ever" they both said in unison. Right when the bell rang, Shin was still sleeping on her desk while lay was watching her. As xiumin and Kris got up to go over to Shin, a bunch of girls came up to Xiumins and Kris's desk. "Oppas, come have lunch with us!" the girls said. "Me?" xiumin said pointing at himself. The other girl starred at him "yes you!" she said grabbing his arm. "Now that your away from shin, you can come with us" she smiled at Xiumin, who looked confuse. She pulled his arm and walked out the door, while the other girl grabbed Kris's arm and followed the other girls out. *WTF!* but they end up going. They stared back at Shin, who was still sleeping, *Shin, i'll be back*

 

Lay! who was still sitting there watching her just sat with his head in his palm starring at Shin. Shin got up "Class is over?" she said rubbing her eyes. "yes, it just ended" Lay said smiling at her. "What are you still doing here?" she said looking at him. "Oh, umm--" she stood up. I looked at her. "Well, its lunch time, aren't you going to eat?" Shin said looking at lay. "Oh ummm, i'm really new here so..." Lay said scratching the back of his head. Shin signed, "So you need help?" Shin said looking at him *And im was supose to get married to you?* Shin stared at him for a while making Lay look at her "Do i have something on my face?" Lay said touching his face. "No..anways, lets go get something to eat. Im staving!" Shin said rubbing her tummy.

 

Shin PPOV!

 

"...Lets get something to eat, Im staving!" i said rubbing my tummy. I looked at Lay who just smiled, *His dimples* He stood up "Okay, lets go" he start walking. As we walked down the hallways, girls passed us giving me the ugly eye. I knew what ran threw their heads everytime i pass them *does she think she's that special?, She thinks, she can get any guy?! what a !* i knew it all but i choose not to care. I knew how strong i was, like i said all i need is Xiumin. I don't have time to think about these negitive thoughts. But honestly it still touched me. I signed making Lay hear. "Whats wrong?" lay said looking back at me. "Nothing.." i walked into the lunch room and saw Xiumin laughing and Kris touching another girls hair. *good job xiumin, your making friends, but why do i feel this way* I looked at how happy he was, so i just had a bitter smile of my face. "Shin" Lay said waving his hand in my face. "Oh, sorry. Here lets go grab our food" i smiled and he smiled back *! what am i doing! i can't become friends with the enemy!* i droped my smiled and walk, he followed. We grabbed our trayes and sat towards the window. "Isn't it beautiful?" he said looking out to the rain. I smiled "yeah..very beautiful" i looked towards the window. Lay looked back at Shin *your beautiful* he smiled starring at you.

 

I looked at lay who was smiling. "You like the rain too?" i said picking my fruits "Oh yeah, i think the rain is very pretty. At night, i like to opened my wind--" "Window so you can sleep to the raindrops" i looked at him. "How did you know!" he said smiling and shocked "I do the same" i smiled. We laughed at how much we had in common. "Shin, would you like to be my friend?" he said putting down his fork. I coughed *friends with the enemy?* i thought. "umm--" i felt milk driping down my arm "Oh, IM SO SORRY!" the girl repeated and bowed trying to wipe the milk off my arm. All eyes were on both of us. "Its fine" i said. Xiumin came over "Shin, are you okay?" he said looking down at me. "Im fin--" "Yah! watch were your going next time!!" Xiumin yelled at the girl. The girl bowed and was about to cry. "Xiumin! i said im fine!" i looked at xiumin with anger. Lay came over and helped me wipped the milk off until Kris grabed the towel away from lay and gave him the eye. "I'll do it!" Kris said yanking the towel away. "Forget it!" i said taking the towel. I walke out the lunch room, with Xiumin following from behind. I walked back to class, Luckily Nobody was there. i closed the door until Xiumin opened the door back up/

 

 "Shin.." he said walking towards me. I grabbed my unbrella, and walked past Xiumin. "SHIN!" he said grabbing my arm. "Where are you going?!" I looked away, "Shin! are you ignoring me?!?" still holding my arm. " Let go" i said calmly. "NO! Not until you tell me where your going!" he said yelling. "Home, now let me go" i said yanking my arm out of his hand. As i walked towards the door, Xiumin blocked it. "Move" i said looking at him. "Shin! what wrong with you?" he looked at me. "NOTHING!" I yelled. "WHY WON'T YOU GO PLAY WITH YOUR OTHER FRIENDS!" I stared at him. "..what?" he said confuse. "I mean, lets face it. You looked happier with them, then you are with me!" He droped his arms. "Shin..." he start walking towards me. I move to the side and walked out the door. Why do i feel like crying?! My heart was riding Up and Down the emotion ride. I walked out side, opening up my unbrella "SHIN!" I turned around and seen Lay running with his hands over his head.

 

"What are you doing!?" i said looking at him. He ran up to me and grabbed the unbrella and put it over both of us. It fit us both, perfectly. I looked at his face. He smiled really big "I thought we were going to hang out together?" he said smiling at me. I start walking, "go back". he walked after "but, i don't have anyone to hang out with?" he said pouting. I looked at him "well, im going home. feel free to follow" i kept walking, but he still followed me "okay" he smiled. "I WAS JOKING!" i signed "look i just want to by myself right now--" all of a sudden, I felt raindrops on my face. Lay droped the unbrella and cupped Shin's face " i don't think i'll let that happened" he press his lips towards her lips, Shin closed her eyes. But From a far distance, Xiumin and Kris were looking at you two.

 

 

---Holy S! A little too early for Lays XOXO, Late for Xiumin and Kris heartbroken?...ANYWAYS PLEASE STAY TUNE!..PLEASE KEEP READING!---