Next!

The Mafia's Daughter

"SUNGMI?!?" i yelled. "Give me back the phone!" i heard over the phone. My heart was panicing "Shin~ at the park down her street. Be here" suga said hanging up. I rushed to the park, running every red light there was. I parked my car and ran to the playground. "Sungmi!" i yelled. i turn my head to hear laughter coming out from the slide. "shin~ i told you, you'll reget this" suga said holding sungmi. As sungmi tried to run up to shin, jong kook held her back.

 

"Not so fast sungmi" he said holding her arm. "Let her go" shin said calmly. "Scared?" nam joon said stepping up. Shin glared at him "let her go jong kook, im warning you" i said tieing my hair up. "And if i don't?" jong kook smirked. "Sungmi, close your eyes and turn around" i said firmly. She stared at me confuse but nodded her head. Suga smirked "no need for violence" he said shaking his head. "We're here to have your trust" he said with his arms opened. I stared at him confused "Ah! you think im gonna hurt jiyoung...am i right?" i said staring at nam joon.

 

He sighed "if thats what your thinking, then no. Im not gonna hurt her and if it took you to kidnap sungmi JUST to ask me then, someone's gonna leave hurt" i said mad. "How are we so sure you won--" "WHY IN THE DO YOU CARE!?" I yelled. "If you really loved your sister then, WHY didn't you stay by her side?!" i said mad. "What the DO YOU KNOW! huh?" Nma joon said stepping up. He walked right up to me "you think its easy to protect her?! i've done that all my life and look where i'm at?!" he stared into my eyes. "if you dare touch her, then it'll be you the one getting hurt" he said. His face was an inch from mines.

 

I pushed him back "No! i don't think its easy protecting someone you love. YES! it hurts when you can't but at least im trying. Instead of staying in that ty school, why don't you TRY staying next to her where she is!" i yelled. He paused "fighting isn't everything. Being there, where she needs you the most is". Sungmi turned around and stared at us two. "Shin, im scared" she said with her puppy eyes. Jong kook stared down at sungmi "don't be, they're just talking about grown up stuff" he said smiling at her. *RING RING!* I pulled out my phone and it was Kris calling. i looked back up to Nam joon who's eyes were watery. "i..." he said.

 

I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him into my arms. "go ahead....cry if you want" i said patting his back. A few seconds later, i felt his arms around my waist and his face in my neck. BTS faces droped "What the fuc..." there eyes widden in suprise. They're were no space in between us, as he kept pulling me closer. Jong kook turned sungmi around. After minutes of hugging and crying, he pulled away "im sorry..." i felt bad for him. He's probably really hurting right now. "its fine" i smiled at him.

 

"YOU GUYS DONE OVER THERE?!" Suga yelled. Nam joon turned around in suprise *, i forgot they were there* he thought. I walked over to them "i have a question for ALL of you guys" i said with my arms crossed. "why do you guys hate me so much?" i said tilting my head."i don't know. Besides being a and winning every year at the Fight, I DON'T KNOW" jimin said. "Also breaking our BIKES!" Taehyung cut in. They nodded "sooo... thats why" i said. They nodded again "Sungmi, go ait in the car for me" i said bending over to sungmi. 

 

"okay, but are you gonna fight?" she ask. i sighed and shook my head "no..." i stared at suga "maybe" he rolled his eyes. "Go wait in the car for me, i'll be there in a little bit" i smile, patting her head. She went off to the car. i stood back up "so you guys want to win?" i ask. "if you say it like that then...yes" ji seok said smiling. "Training, tomorrow at the ware house. Be there" i said walking away.

 

"What?!" jin yelled. i turned around "why do you think i win every year?" the stared at me to go on. "i don't find anyone a threat and i also have one goal" they all looked confuse. "We do to, and thats winning" Suga said crossing his arms. i sighed " you think to much about whats going on right? Like during the fight, all you think about is up. Am i right" they stared at each other and nodded. i shook my head. i walked up to jimin "theres to much happening there," i said pointing at his head "that your not focus on what you want right here" i said now pointing at his heart.

 

They all stared at each other. "we'll talk about this tomorrow. Don't forget! 10 PM at night. don't be late" i said walking off. 

 

--BTS--

 

"so were training with her?!" ji seok said happily. Jimin was also jumping "i guess were cool with her now" suga said scraching his head. "right hyung?" taehyung said looking at nam joon, who was out of it. "Oh..what?" nam joon said. "whoooaa..i think hyung likes shin~" jin said. jiseok nodded "didn't you see the way they were hugging" jiseok said huggin his own body like a fool. "Shut up!" nam joon said as his face turned red. 

 

"Anyways we better get going" Suga said walking away. they nodded left.

 

--Shin--

 

i got in the car and stared at Sungmi, who was staring at me. "Sungmi!" i yelled a little. "how can you opened a door to a stranger?!, you now how worry i was?" i said looking at her. "..im..sorry" she said as she droped her head. i sighed "Sungmi..." she was starring at her lap crying. i pat her head "sungmi, im not mad at you. I just wanted to protect you like i said i will. guess i was scared i'd lose you" she looked up "you were scared?" she said wippping her eyes. i smile and nodded, "why? those oppa's are nice" she said. "ummm...sure" i said scratching my head.

 

"Why didn't you tell kris you were leaving?" i said. "Because he wasn't there and my parents left to china...but they'll be back in 5 months" she said putting five fingers up. "5 MONTHS?!?" she nodded. "So you stay home by yourself and wait for Kris to come home?" i said sad. she nodded "OR i wait for you" she said smiling. i pouted "lets take you home, kris is probably worried" i said driving off. I walked inside the house and seen Kris pacing back and forth, biting his nails.

 

"Kris!" Sungmi said jumping on him. I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall "Sungmi!" he said hugging her "where were you?! i looked all over for you and.." he turned to me. "What the hell SHIN! i called your phone how many times and you don't pick up!" he said mad. "Why didn't you tell me your parents left?...for 5months?!" i said walking up to him. he looked away "goodness. do i mean nothing to you?!" i said at him. He turned his face towards me. "i..--""Whatever. its late and im sleeping over" i said taking off my jacket.

 

He stutter "wh..what?" "Queen Shin! is sleeping over" Sungmi said jumping. i patted her head "yeah, this time lets lock your door tonight" i said glaring at Kris. his face was like What? "im tired, lets go princess" i said grabbing her hand. We walked up the stairs and paused "Kris.." he turned his head "huh?" i turned away "nevermind" i continue to walk up the stairs. I layed in sungmi's bed, with her next to me. "good night shin, i love you" she said side hugging my body. "love you too, princess" i held onto her till she fell asleep. Minutes later, my eyes couldn't shut and my mind was everywhere. I slowly got out of bed and cover sungmi.

 

i walked out the door and shut it quitly. "She's asleep already?" i turned my head down the hall way and seen kris outside his room, with a sweats on and no shirt " yup.....Do you not own a shirt?" i said pointing at him. He shook his head, "my house, my Kingdom" he said smiling. I walked up to him and pass him.

 

no one's POV!

 

"My house, my Kingdom" kris said smirking at her. "Whatever..." she walked up to him and pass him. "What are you doing?" kris said following her into his room. she stared around the room and fell on his bed "perfect" she said crashing her face into his pillow. "yah...thats my bed" he said pointing at her. "but..." she sat up and stared at him "pwease~" she said pouting. *Holy !* Kris slowly gave up "then where am i gonna sleep?" he said crossing his arms. She stared around the room "here" she said pointing next to her. "if you say so~" he said hopping into bed. "Try anything and your dead!" shin glared at him. he put hishands up "i promise.." he turned off the lights and went back to bed.

 

"shin...." kris said facing her back. She turned around "Kris?" they were now staring at eachother. "yeah?"kris asked. "i can't sleep....and when i can't sleep its because im hurt" he sat up and the lights. "where?!" he said worried. she smiled "not that kind of hurt" she chuckled. he sat back on the bed. "i feel like i've been stabbed in the heart two time, by the people i love" shin said hugging her knees. she laughed "Kris..." he stared at her "promise me you won't be the next to leave me" shin said sad. he stared at her "i don't think i can, i'm too in love with you" he confessed. shin paused *did he?*

 

"Yes. i fanally said it. I LOVE YOU SHIN!" he said smiling. i stared at him, grabbed the pillow next to me. "Go to sleep, fool" i said hitting his head down with the pillow. His head fell back to his spot and shin layed down. "Kris...thanks" shin said. "for what? telling that i like you and then get hit with a pillow...YOUR WELCOME!" he said crossing his arms. Shin moved closer to him and rapt her arms around him "don't cry, mybig baby" she said resting her head on his chest. His arms went around her body. "good nght kris" she said falling asleep. He pattedher head "good night shin..i lov--" "Shut up and go to sleep" shin said cutting him off. "Fine! goodnight then!" he said closing his eyes.

 

---END---

 

Sorry this is so short and sorry im slacking on udating but please keep reading.