Love.

The Mafia's Daughter

As Kris slept in Shin's bed, Sungmi was down stairs starring at the picture of Shin on the small coffee table. She got on her knee's and grabbed the picture. She closed her eyes and pulled the picture near her heart saying...

 

"I wish Shin would come back...Please come back. Kris needs you. I need you" She cried.

 

"Home!" Shin ran towards her front door and opened it. Her heart was pounding and she felt like she was gonna burst into tears any second. As she open the door her smile drop when she heard crying from the living room. "Sungmi?" She whispered to herself. As she walk down the long dark hallway, the cry got even louder as Shin got near.

 

 

"Please come back Shin....I need you" Shin watch from the corner of the hallway as Sungmi cried holding a frame. Without any hold back, Shin march up to Sungmi and held her in her arms. It took a while for Sungmi to know who it was until Shin pulled back. "I miss you my little princess" Tears of joy spilled from Shins eyes. "M-mommy!" Sungmi rapt her small arms around Shins neck holding her tight. Shin closed her eyes as tears fell.

 

"Im sorry I took forever...im sorry" She cried on Sungmi's shoulder.

 

 

 

Shin didn't want to let go of Sungmi and neither did Sungmi. After a couple of minutes gone by Shin stood up with Sungmi in her arms. "Mommy...daddy, he won't stop crying.." Sungmi's voice shakes. Shin nods wipping her tears away. "Don't worry princess...Now that the Queen returned, the King will be happy again. Can you tell me where he is?" Shin ask. Sungmi pointed upstairs. "He went back to sleep....in your room" Sungmi pouted. Shin rubbed her soft cheeks "Its okay princess, don't be sad. Mommies here, She won't leave" Shin kiss her on her temples.

 

 

Shin walked with Sungmi in her hands to her room. As they stood in front of the door, Shin put Sungmi down. "Wait.." Sungmi pulled on Shin's shirt. "What is it Sungmi?" Shin whispered looking down to Sungmi. "Just you and daddy...You go make daddy happy and I'll stay downstairs" Without saying anything, Sungmi ran. Shin stared at her little body as she ran. *I Love you Sungmi* Shin took a deep breath before opening her door.

 

 

 

 

As she opens her door, she see's a tall figure on her bed. "Wu fan..." She calls out but he doesn't move. Tears couldn't hold back at this moment. She walk towards the bed and seen his sleeping face. His eyes were puffy and he was holding a picture of her...of them.

 

 

She sat down next to him, his blond hair. "Wu fan...." She called out in tears. Slowly reacting to her voice, tears fall from his eyes. "please....dont ...go" Shin stares at him and tears fall by the corner of his eyes. "Babe! WAKE UP!" She yelled shaking him. Annoyed by what ever was pushing him, he open his eyes. "Wake up already...im here" She cried out. "S-shin...." He says as he see's her head. She lifts her head and stares at Kris. "Wu fan!" She rapt her arms around his neck. Kris felt like he was still dreaming, he couldn't believe it. "..No. This is a dream...this is a dream" He shook his head.

 

Shin pulled back and stared deep in his eyes. "If this is a dream, tell me if this is real" Shin cupped his face, still staring in his eyes. She pulled his face towards her and their lips meet. She rapt her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. Kris's eyes widen pulling back. "Shin..is it really you?!" He cupped her face. She laugh smiling " Wu fan~ Did you miss me?" She ask as her hands touch his tears.

 

He nodded pulling her to his embrace. "Shin!" He hugged her so tight, he didn't want to let go. "I thought I was gonna lose you again. I thought we'd never see eachother again. Of course I miss you..I thought I was gonna die if I didn't see you" Shin cried in his shoulder. "I miss you so much. I thought the same but I had a dream you were crying...you were hurt" Shin pulled back cupping his face. "I went to sleep thinking of you and woke up thinking of you but you never came..I was so scared" She cried.

 

 

 

Kris pulled Shin on top of his lap, holding her around her waist. " Don't be scared...im here now" He wipped away her tears. Shin smiled "You know how long I waited to be in your warm arms again? Kissing your warm lips again? I love you Wu Fan" She kissed him and Kris didn't stop for a second to reply back with his lips. Shin push him down, kissing him till his head was laying down. Kris smiled as he turn around, making her go under him and him on top of her. " You made me wait so long, I don't think i'll hold back" He whispered against her lips.

 

 

"Then don't" She replyed and kiss him again. Kris started to kiss her up and down her neck. Shin felt so happy this was happening right now. But she remembered Sungmi waited downstairs for them. "Babe wait!" She push him up. "Whats wrong?" He ask. "Sungmi's down stairs waiting for us. You think im gonna make her wait an hour for us?" Shin said sitting up. "Just go put her cartoon on and lock the door" He push Shin back down.

 

"Wu fan~" Shin pout. Kris sigh and got up. "Fine. I'll have Song ji hyo come pick her up" Shin's eyes widen. "You know her?" Shin got out of bed. Kris nodded "she also took care of me when I was heart sick..because of you" He pouted. Shin smile as she jump up toward his lips. "Come on, lets go see our daughter..." She pulled his hand. Kris smiled "Maybe we'll be able to have one of our own tonight" He whispered behind her ear making her giggle.

 

Shin look back at him "Maybe" She gave him her y wink. Kris's heart fluttered even more. He thought Shin would denie it or say "no. we're too young" but she didn't. Kris rapt his arms around Shin's waist as they walk to the living room. "Sungmi~" Shin called. Sungmi jump up and ran to Shin. "Is daddy happy now?" Sungmi ask. Shin stared at Kris who was smiling back at her. "No...daddy's still not happy" Sungmi pouted while Kris stared confuse at her.

 

"But I need you to help me to make him happy, can you Sungmi?" Shin ask as she puts her down. Sungmi nodded with a serious face. Kris watch with his arms crossed "I need you to stay at Jihyo's house for the night, can you do that for me?" Shin said. Kris's eyes widen as he gets what Shin's trying to do. Sungmi nods "Okay..but how will you make daddy happy?" Sungmi ask confuse at why she needs to leave.

 

 

"Ummmmm....By this" Shin starts to kiss Sungmi all over the face. Sungmi giggles trying to get away "Okay" she laughs. Shin stops and pulls away. "Jihyo unnie will be here in a little bit. It'll only be for the night and I'll see you--" "In the after noon!" Kris said out of no where. Shin nodded slowly "yeah in the after noon.--Ding Dong~ the bell rings and Kris runs to the door. "Hi kris!" Jihyo smiles.

 

 

 

"Hi noona!" He pulled her inside the house and to the living room. "Oh unnie!" Shin stands up and hugs Jihyo. "Its nice to see you again Shin" She pats her on the back. "You too" Shin says. "Noona here is gonna take you for the night, just for the night, okay?" Kris says as he zips up her jacket. Sungmi nods. "Daddy make sure your happy, okay?" Kris kisses Sungmi on the cheek. "Don't worry Sungmi. Shin will make me happy" He stood up and walk Sungmi to Jihyo.

 

 

 

 

"...Well. We'll see you guys tomorrow, bye~" Jihyo drives out the drive way, while Shin waves goodbye to them. Kris grabbed her by the waist, pulling her inside the house "Lets continue where we left off, shall we?" She raps her legs around his upper waist with ehrarms around his neck. He slams the door shut, locking it. As they walk up the stairs, they both don't wait another second for their lips to meet. Kissing her deeply, Kris closes the door behind him and slowly lays her on the bed.

 

" I love you Shin Mi" He starts kissing her up and down her neck. Shin pulled his face back up to hers "Don't say it, prove it" He smirks at her saying 
"You don't need to ask twice".

 

Authors Note: Once again...I don't do s~ So please bare with me. All I can I say is "THEY HAD "

 

 

 

 

Morning came and the sun hit their bare skin. Shin fell asleep on Kris's chest while Kris hugged Shin near his heart. She felt the warmth of the sun hit her skin making chills go down her spine. She cuddles closer to Kris with her face barried in his chest. Kris raps his arms around her bare waist, pulling her body closer to his. A smile climbs on top of his lips. His cheek resting on top of her head * I want to say like this forever* Shin also smiles as she restes her head against his hard chest. " I love you Wu fan " She says.

 

 

Kris opens his eyes at the sound of her voice. Kris pulled Shin up to where their eyes met. He place his palm on her cheek "I love you too Shin" he kissed her on her lips. Shin smiled against his. She pulled back and played with his blond hair. Kris couldn't seem to get his eyes off of her beautiful face. "Shin...can I ask you something?" He said starring deep into her eyes. She humm as she kept playing his hair.

 

"When I said I wanted a child of our own, you said Maybe. What do you mean?" he ask. Shin laugh "Maybe as in yes. Maybe as in no and Maybe as in it doesn't matter because I'll still love you" She took her eyes off his hair and to his eyes. " I had a dream about my mom. It was really crazy because I told her about you wanting kids and she just laugh. She also said that even if I was pregnet at this age, then i'll be the best mother but also because you'll be the best father" She smiled at him.

 

 

Kris laid on his back, putting his hands together and closing his eyes. "Thank you Shin's mom for giving me permision for having my child with your daughter. I promise to watch over her like you do, thank you. Amen" he open his eyes and saw how Shin was starring at him tears. "Why are you so cute!" She rolled on top of him and kissed him. "Thanks but nothings hotter then you yelling my name" he smirk at her. Shin slap him lightly on his chest. "I did not yell" she whined.

 

 

"Don't worry babe. it sounds y when you did it" He push her to the side of him and got on top of her. "I like this better, don't you?" Shin blush laughing. "Maybe" she said playfully. Kris laugh "I want to hear you yell my name again.." he drop his head toward her ear "but louder" he says seductively. Shin couldn't stop laughing " Psh! I had you screaming my name last night too~ and babe, you scream louder then I did" She crossed her arms. Kris laugh a bit and put his serious face on. "I don't know what your talking about but im not letting you go till I get what I want" he smirk.

 

 

"Good, Don't let go of me" She pulled his face down to where their lips could meet. Kris smiled against Shin's lips.

 

~~~~A few hours later~~~~

 

 

 

 

Knock! knock! Shin put on her black sleevless shirt and black sweats on. She walked down stairs with her towel over her head. Knock! Knock! "Im coming!" She opened her door "Shin.." She saw Yuri standing in front of her. "Yuri! come in side" Shin pulled her hand towards the living. "Whats wrong Yuri?" Shin ask. Yuri stared at her confuse. "...What do you mean "Whats wrong?" my brother...he..he did it with you when you were sleeping" Yuri cried. Shins eyes widen "Im sorry. Im so sorry Shin.." Yuri got on her knees, crying.

 

 

"What did you just say?"

 

 

 

 

Shin and Yuri turn their heads towards the stairs and seen Kris shock. "What did you just say? ANSWER ME!" Kris yell as he march up to Yuri. Shin stood up blocking Yuri from Kris. "Wu fan please--" "Why are you defending her?!" Kris yelled at Shin. She stared up at Kris with soft eyes "Please--" Kris push Shin out the way making her fall to the floor.

 

 

"Because of your ing brother he made my girl suffer for three ing days and what the were you doing!?" Yuri said nothing as tears drop down her face. She had her head down and her eyes starring at her feet. "I didn't know--" Kris punch the wall behind her, making her jump. "If I ever see your brother again, he's dead. I think you should also dissapear too" He said in her ear. Shin glared at Kris, never has she seen Kris do such a thing to her friend. Yuri bit her lip and nodded. "Okay...okay. I'll leave. I promise I won't show my face in front of you guys again" She bowed and ran out the door.

 

 

Shin didn't even have time to stop her. Shin stood up and ran towards the when Kris pulled her back by her wrist. "What are you doing?!" Kris yelled at her. Shin glared at him "How could you chaste my friend out like that! I can't believe you just--" "Why didn't you tell me about her brother huh?!" He yelled back. Shin pulled her arm back and stare at him.

 

"You think its esay for me to tell you that Kris!" She's never use his other name on him but when she did, it wasn't good. "You think its easy to tell you I got taken advantage in my sleep?! I woke up feeling disgusted Kris! I would of killed him but HOW?! I was weak!" She yelled in tears. Kris felt guilty for everything he just did. He took a step closer to her but she back away.

 

" You don't even know how hard it was to deal with myself after that night. How many times I had to push him away everytime he came in my room..." She cried running up the stairs. Kris ran sfter her but only got the door slammed on his face. "Im sorry Shin...Please" He begged.

 

 

Shin ran under her sheets and trap herself. She heard the door open and she got annoyed. "Shin...can we talk please?" His voice speaking softer. Shin shut her eyes. "Please babe~" He pulled the sheets off of her body. Shin sat up and stared at him annoyed. "Talk about what? We already talk about it" She got out of bed "Where are you going?" Kris said following behind her.

 

She ignored him and grabbed her keys. "No! please...your not gonna leave me are you?" Kris please. *No. stupid, im gonna pick up Sungmi* Shin sigh. "Im not leaving you. After what just happen you think im gonna leave you?" Kris frown, showing that his answer is a yes. "Im gonna go pick up Sungmi. you can stay or--" "Im coming!" He yelled. Shin shrugged and went to the car with Kris following behind.

 


 

Kris could feel the cold shoulder Shin was giving him and he felt really bad. Just when he was about to say something her phone rang. "Hi Chenchen~" She said forcing her happy voice. "What the heck Shin! My dad told me you got into an acident! Im on my--" "No! im fine oppa" Shin said cutting him off. Kris stared at her confused. *Who is she calling Oppa in front of her Oppa?* "Are you lying to me?!" He yelled. Shin laugh "Aniyo~" She said cute. Kris couldn't believe how she could be so happy with this guy she was talking with.

 

 

 

"Good. So when are you gonna--" "How are you gonna talk on the phone when your driving?!" Kris said. He just did that to get Shins attention. Shin stared at him and back on the road. "Who was that?" Chen ask. Shin sigh "My boyfriend. He's right, I'll call you when im not driving. Bye Chen-Chen~" She hung up the phone and continue to stare at the road. Kris sigh *goodness Kris! your not making anything better!* "Look Shin. Im really sorry for yelling at you. Im sorry for chasing Yuri out . If it makes you feel better I'll go get her. Please don't be mad at me" He held her hand.

 

 

 

Shin sigh ".....are you still mad at me?" She ask. Kris stared at her "No. im not mad at you. Being your boyfriend...Do you think its easy to take in that another guy was holding my girl? I wasn't mad at you Shin. I was mad that you were defending Yuri. Don't you feel hurt?" He ask. Shin nodded "Yes I do feel hurt but I work things out with my dad. Kai will be staying in Alaska and he will never show his face in front of me again. He hurt me Kris not Yuri" Shin said.

 

 

"Okay. im really sorry...I'll walk pass all that just for you. Even though it'll be hard, I'll do it for you..please" Shin nodded. "I forgive you...I just don't want to think about that ever again" She parks her car in front of Jihyo's house. She turns to the side and stares at Kris. "If your not mad at me, why do you keep calling me Kris instead of Wu fan then?" he pout. "I thought you like being called Kris?" she smiled. Kris shook his head. "No. Not when it comes from your mouth. Only my babe can call me Wu Fan" He touch her soft cheek.

 

"Fine. I love you Wu Fan~" She kiss him. Kris smiled pulling her closer to him "Can't we pick up Sungmi later on, maybe...tomorrow?" He wiggled his eye brows. Shin laugh "Sorry but you promise we'd pick her up in the after noon. So...go get her!" Shin push Kris out the car. Kris whined as he walk to the front door. "Hi Jihyo. Im here to pick up--" "Wu fan!" Sungmi came running from behind and jump into Kris's arms.

 

 

"Hey there kiddo~ Time to go home. Thank you Jihyo" Kris bowed, holding Sungmi in his hands. Jihyo smiled "Anytime. Bye Sungmi, bye Kris" They waved at eachother. "Thank you Jihyo unnie~" Sungmi yelled as she got in the car. Song ji hyo waved bye as the car dissapeared.

 

"Hi mommy" Sungmi said sitting in the back. Shin smiled "Hi princess~ did you have fun with jihyo?" Shin ask. Sungmi nodded. "Is daddy happy now?" Sungmi whispered to Shin. Before Shin was gonna answer, Kris did it for her. "Nope. Mommy didn't make me happy and I think we need more time alone" Kris pout. Shin glared at him "No he's lying. He IS very happy right now and if he isn't happy then mommy is gonna be sleeping with JUST Sungmi, tonight" Shin smirk at Kris.

 

 

 

Sungmi stared confuse at the two "ummm-" "Nope. Daddy's very happy. As happy as he can be" He shout with a smile. "I thought so" Shin gave him a wink. They drove back to Kri's house and Shin drop them off. "Why aren't you getting out the car?" Kris ask Shin. "Because my love, I also have a home to go to" She said. Kris pout "but my parents are coming home in two days, don't you want to spend more time together?" He pout some more.

 

 

 

Shin shook her head "I should translate what you said "My parents are coming home, shouldn't we get all the we can?" Yeah Wu fan, I got your message" Shin nodded. Kris laugh "You know me too good" He wink at her. Shin laugh, shaking her head "I would love too but!--" "But what? you don't love me enough?" He said in his serious voice. "You always use that on me when you want something" Shin sigh. "Please babe~ Pretty Please~" He begged some more.

 

 

Shin park her car and got out. "Happy?" She march pass him and in the house. Kris smirk from the back "Maybe?" He ran after her. Sungmi was fast asleep after dinner and playing with Shin. *YAWN!* Shin got off the couch and headed up stairs. "Where you going?" Kris ask holding her wrist. "Im tired. im calling it a night" She walk off. Kris frown as he sat there. He didn't want to be apart with Shin so he chase after her again. Lifting her up bridal style, Shin rest her head on Kris chest.

 

 

He close the door and slowly laid her on the bed. Attacking her lips, Kris wanted Shin. "Wu Yi Fan. Im tired" Shin said as kris kissed her around her neck. "5 minutes of making out won't hurt" He said laying on top of her. Shin her lips, putting her arms around his neck. "5 minutes it is" Their lips attack eachother.

 

 

---The End---

 

2 more chapters? Hope your happy ~ Omgeee! I at writing s so...i'll just stick with making out. Lol~ keep reading, your also finish:) Oh and honesltly I don't like this chapter. It took me forever to think if this is what I want but....you guys waited to long~ Thank you gys again!