Its Her.

The Mafia's Daughter

 

 

 

 

I ran past the school gates, up the stairs and threw the hallways. Took a deep breath before entering class. *! im going get yelled at for being late* I open the door, walked to my seat as if nothing happened. "Lee ShinMi, your late!....AGAIN!" Miss.kang said making sure all eyes were on me. "yeah, but hey, better later then never, right?" With a killer smile on my face. "This is your 3rd warning, you know what that means right?" she said with a smirk on her face. "After school clean up, yeah i know" i looked away from her eyes."And cleaning during lunch too" she said with a smirk on her face.

 

*IN GREAT* 

 

"Anyways back to class" then she went on with her class.

i sat in the back where Xiumin was. Passed the bag to him and layed my head on the table. Xiumin leaned over, "Is this why you were late?" i turned to his face "No my xi-xi, the reason why im lat--" "Hey! stop talking back there!" miss.kang yelled at both of us but stared at me. "And this is why i in hate her" i whisper in xiumins ear. He laughed but made sure the teacher didn't hear. *DING* "CLASS IS DISMISS" she left.

 

 

"its lunch time xi-xi, go buy me something" i said pouting at him. "Okay but don't go any where!" he said leaving the class room. "Where am i going to go xi-xi, i have to clean the class room, remember?" i said looking at him. "Okay, i'll be back in awhile". i shook my head and he left. After cleaning and straightening the desk. i Sat down, staring at my phone. *Can't believe i gave a little girl my number* i smiled.

 

 

"What are you smiling at Shin?" Xiumin said holding a bag full of snacks. "WOW!!!! come sit down before i attack you" my eyes staring at the bag. "This is for being late and still getting my steam buns" he said with a smile on his face. My face lit up after seeing all my favorite snacks. "Thanks my xi-xi!!*stuffing my mouth with chips* but that wasn't the only reason why i was late"."Why? did some else happened?" he said eating his steam buns.

 

 

"This little girl was getting beat up by these boys, so i went over and--" "What beat them up, Shin!" xiumin yelled while cutting me off. "No STUPID! i warned them not to mess with her or--" "Or you'll kill them" he cutt me off again, with a straight face. "Wow! See! this is why your my bestfriend, you even know what i was going to say!" i smiled at xiumin. "Well as long as she's not getting bullied, then good job my friend" he pat my head.

 

 

"Im not even done. I thought she was going to run after hearing my name and my background but she hugged me and didn't want me to leave her". "Awwww, so what did you do?". Xiumin said. "I carried her on my back and walked her home. Then when i was about to leave, she started getting sad because she thought she wasn't going to see me again". Still eating my food. "Let me guess, you pushes her in her house and left". Xiumin said with a straight face. I punched him in the arm "Im not that mean, loser!" He rubbed his arm. "Fine! what did you do then?" still rubbing his arm. "I gave her my number, sounds a little crazy, right?" i said looking at xiumin.

 

 

"Yeah but its okay, my bestfriends crazy anyways" he said smiling and i smiled at him. "Xi-xi, did i miss anything in class" "no, not really. Oh we have a new student. I think his name was...was.. KRIS!" xiumin said smiling. "Hes really tall and handsome all the girls couldn't stop looking at him, well, until you came in". I stared at xiumin.

 

"Thats all, okay, well the bell is about to ring so i got to go, see you after school". I said waving bye to xiumin running out of class.

 

"Wait! but your doing After School Clean up for Miss.Kang!" Xiumin said making sure i heard.

 

I turned around "YEAH! AND YOUR GOING TO HELP ME!" i waved at Xiumin and ran before he could say anything. *Thanks bestfriend* i ran with a smile on my face. 

 

--AFTER SCHOOL CLEAN UP--

 

Xiumin and i cleaned up everything and tried to hurry before the steam bun shop closed. "Hurry, its almost 6!" I said to Xiumin who was wipping the last desk.

"DONE! LETS GO!" Xiumin yelled. We put all the cleaning stuff away and ran out of school. Its 5:30, Xi-xi do you think we'll make it!" i said while running. "Of course, were almost there!" he said breathing hard. We ran and turned a corner, YES! its right in front of us!!. A male walked out and we barge inside the Shop. "5 STEAM BUNS PLEASE!" we said while catching our breath.

 

"Sorry but that handsome guy that just walked out took the last of it. *Are you ting me!* "So your telling me-" i try finishing what i was going to say until xiumin stoped me. "Okay, we'll come by later". Xiumin bowed and grabed my hand and walked out. "Ish! the one moment i want it, they don't have it!" i said madly. "Its okay shin, they'll have more tomorrow" he said patting me on the back. "But.." "Shin, lets go home". he cutt me off. "Fine" i said with my head starring at my shows. Xiumin laughed while patting me on the back. I was like a little kid crying over food but i didn't care, Xiumin was there with me.

 

 

Kris POV.

 

Woke up this morning with my little sister jumping on top of my bed. "Kris Wu, play with me!" she wine. I got up and carried her on my back running around the house. Up and down the stairs. I sat her on the chair and she couldn't stop laughing from all the excitement. Then i spot a cut on her arm. "Sung mi, whats that on your arm?" i grabed her arm and pulled it close to me. "Did those boys beat you up again?!" she turned her face away.

 

"Wu Sung Mi, look at me!" then tears start falling. "I have no friends and no one to play with!"she cried. "Im here, okay" i pulled her in my arms. "Tell those boys if they keep beating on you then i'll come and beat them up, okay?" i lift her face and smiled at her. "Okay" she smiled and ran to mom. "Son get ready for school, you dont want to be late do you?" my mom said. "Okay." i got ready and said bye to my family. I walked into class and i could already hear girls talking. After introducing myself i sat towards the back. "Sit by me" i try ignoring it and went towards the back. A guy with chubby cheeks had his leg over the chair next to him. So i sat two seats down from him.

 

"ShinMi, your late....AGAIN!" The teacher yelled at the girl. I stared at her and looked away as she pass me to sit next to the kid with chubby cheeks. Her long black hair and her lack of attitude, I never met a girl like her. I wonder if she noticed me. I smiled after hearing her little fuss with the teacher. The bell rang. Lunch was over and my other classes were the same.

 

 

School end and i ran home hoping Sung Mi was okay. "Sung Mi!" i yelled opening the door. "Kris Wu!" she ran up to me and shove a paper in my face. "I MADE A FRIEND!! KRIS!", I grabed the paper and seen numbers. "So your friends name is 12433-3542 *random numbers* "No! kris come i have to tell you everything!" she pulled my hand and led me to the living room while mom was watching us from the kitchen. "Sung Mi are you going to tell Kris about your new friend you met today" mom said. "She told you already", i said looking at my mom. "Yeah, she ran threw the door, really happy and told me everything". My mom smiled while walking away.

 

 

"I was walking when one of the boys came and pushed me--" he cutt her off. "Sung Mi didn't i tell--" "Wait, im not finished! then ShinMi came over and saved me and she scared those boys away. After she helped me, she carried me on her back. Then gave me a....a.. what was it called? OH! steam buns. She said it'll make you really happy and it did. When she dropped me off in the front, i ask her if we were going to meet again and she gave me her number and told me to call her when ever and she'll come for me!". I never seen my sister so happy before.

 

 

I smiled looking at how happy she was talking about this girl. "What was her name Sung Mi?" i ask her. "Her name is Lee Shin Mi". "Wait, Lee Shin Mi?, where have i heard that before?" then it pop in my head. "Lee ShinMi, your late...AGAIN!"

"KRIS WU!!" i snaped back to what Sung Mi was saying. "Oh sorry, what were you saying?" i looked at her. "Kris Wu, can you go buy me some steam buns? PRETTY PLEASE?" with her puppy eyes, she stared at me. "Steam Buns? why?" i looked at her. "Becuase im really happy!, PLEASE!" "FINE i'll go get it."

 

"3 steam buns please" i ask the lady.

"Here...you..Go." the lady said smiling at me.

I walked outside and a fast breeze hit my face and ran inside the shop. I ignored and kept on walking. *Lee Shin Mi, what a pretty name*

 

 

 

 

next chapter.

---Feelings for her, already?----