Pain, Rain and You

The Mafia's Daughter

Pain, Rain and You

Shins phone was ringing like crazy. Her eyes opening slowly as she reach over to grab her phone. "Ah!" She said in pain. She drop her phone on the bed, waking up xiumin. He woke up and seen shin holding her hands to her chest "what's wrong? Does it hurt?" He said worried. She nodded, seconds away from crying "it's okay shin, it'll heal" he pulled shin into his chest, hugging her. "My phone.." She said. He pulled away and check her phone "it says Chenchen o-OPPA!" Xiumin yelled. Shin tried snatching her phone away but it was no use. "Give me my phone back!" "No!" Shin sat on top of him "now before--" "Before you what! Your powers are out shinmi~ your useless!"


 He laughed in her face. Shin grew angry "no I'm not!" she lowered her head and stop inches above his lips. "Call me useless and I'll show you what I'm capable of" she smirk. *THUMP THUMP* xiumin's heart was ragging but he couldn't back down. He stared at her and smirked " then let me lead" he cupped her face, making their foreheads touch. Shin blushed *help? .....nah* their eyes still staring at each other until shin notice her phone laying on the bed. "Gotcha !!" She pulled away and grabbed her phone. Leaving xiumin stuck in lust and madness. 


He sat up and stared at shin, who use her toes to answer the phone. "Hi oppa!" She lift the phone to her ear, resting it on her shoulder. "Oh! Shin~ I thought you forgot me" Chen pouted. Shin laughed "no~ how could I forget my Chenchen~ " shin smiled. Xiumin grew angry as he watch her laugh and smile, talking to another guy or shall we say "her oppa~" he rolled his eyes. Xiumin stood up and walked out, slamming the door. "What was that?" Chen ask. "Ummm, I'll call you later okay?" Shin said standing. "Okay love you shin" he said. "I know you do, bye" she hung up, leaving Chen sad. Shin walked towards the door and stood in front of it. "...." She stared at her hands then the door. "I can do it" she said.

 

 Shin bit her lip as she clutch on the door knob. "Ah!" she let go. Pain struck her the moment she tried. She felt as if the cuts were opening. Xiumin who was downstairs eating, was slamming his bowl on the table. "She's gonna play with me then pretend like I'm not there! How dare she!" He put his headphones in and turned his music up. Munching on his breakfast, he didn't hear Shin calling out for him. "XIUMIN!!!" 

 

After calling him for the million time, she gave up. "Did he leave?" She said worried. Shin shook her head "he said he wouldn't leave me" she smile, nodding her head. Her stomach growling and hours were passing by. Shin looked up and seen that it was 2:30 pm. "Great, I miss breakfast and lunch" shin frown. Xiumin sat in the couch, watching t.v. He stared up stairs "wow! She doesn't even bother to come down here and eat. Her and her "oppa guy" must really like talking to each other" xiumin shook his head. "YOU TWO SHOULD JUST GO OUT!!" He yelled in anger. 


After hearing someone yell downstairs shin sat up. "Xiumin?" Her stomach was now killing her. She needed something to eat or else she'll kill Xiumin for not getting her. Shin stood up and walked over to the door. "You leave me no choice.." She put her palm on the door, shaking her head. "Xiumin you better be prepared to get your beat" she back away. Shin ran up to the door and kicked it down. -BAM!- echoing threw the whole house. 


Xiumin sat up "what was that?!" He said holding his chest. Shin came stomping down the stairs. She check the kitchen but he wasn't there. She walked towards the living room and seen him laying on the couch. "Now you come" he said shaking his head. Shin stomped her way towards him and blocked his t.v view. "I waited 6 and a half hours for your to come get me WHY?! Because my in hands can't handle the pain" she said with both of her hands in the air "Oh wait ! The door was open until YOU! slammed it!" She wanted to punch him but that will only hurt her. "And what the ! I yelled your name a million times! Goodness xiumin, I thought you left me! Don't talk to me, I hate you!" She walked away annoyed. Xiumin sat there lost for words 


*babo! Her hands were hurt, that's why she couldn't open the door, that's why she took for ever* xiumin ran his fingers threw his hair, biting his lip. "!" He whispered. He stood up and went to shin, who was in the kitchen. "Shi-" "don't talk to me I hate you" she said annoyed. She didnt mean the last part but she was really mad. "At least let me help you" he stared at her. "you can't even eat or make anything" he pointed out. Shin still being stubborn, shook her head " I don't need your help" she turned around. *i do, I really do* she but her lip from saying it. 


"I'm sorry Shin, I was just--" she turned around "don't say sorry...please" hearing that word remind her of luhan. "I'm sorry shin, please forgive me" his voice ringing in her head. "W-what?" Xiumin said confuse. "Nothing... I forgive you, now feed me.....please" she looked away. Xiumin smiled and nodded. He ran over to her side and pulled out the chair for her. "I'll make you my famous Xiumen~" he winked. "Xiumen?" She said confuse. He nodded "it's like ramen but because its made by me, it's called Xiumen~" he smiled. Shin laughed "sounds awesome" she smiled. He started making his ramen and all shin could see was his back view "handsome..." She smiled. "What was that?" Xiumin turned around. Shin shook her head "nothing"


 he nodded and went back to cooking. A few minutes later he was finish. He set the pot on the table and opened the lid. "Wah~" shins mouth getting watery. "Thank you!" She picked up her chopsticks "ah" she moan in pain. "Don't worry, I'll feed you" xiumin sat beside shin, feeding her. "Thank you xixi, it's tastes great !" She smiled. Xiumin smiled back "of course it does, now say ahh" they both opened their mouths. "Good girl~" xiumin pat her head. Shin chewed her food slowly " wah, ramen never tasted so good" she said.


 "Your welcome my shin~" after feeding her the last bit, there was sauce hanging at the tip of her lip. Xiumin spotted it but instead of wiping it off, he slowly bent over " you got something on your face.." Before she could raise her hand to touch, he went close to her face and it off. "It's gone" he pulled back. 


"....." Shins eyes wide as an owl, cheeks full out pink. Xiumin smiled at her blush face. Shin stood up "you!" "You what?" He said eating the ramen. Shin shook her head "I'm back to hating you now" she walked away. Xiumin stood up and ran in front of her "I was just playing around, see" he grabbed her face and kissed her both of her cheeks "Nothing wrong with that" he smiled. Shins face turned red. "Stop that~" shin pouted. Xiumin laughed "stop what?" He smirked at her. Shin ran out the kitchen, trying to get away from xiumin. "Where you going! Get back here~" he ran after her. Shin smiled trying to hide behind the couch. 

---childhood of Shin and Xiumin--

"Come find me xixi~" 11 year old shin said running around the house. She ran behind the couch and hunch down, hiding. She covered from laughing. "Where are you shin~" Xiumin looking around the house. "Are...you....HERE!" He jumped behind the kitchen counter. Shin jumped by xiumin's voice. Lucky he wasn't there. Shin kept quiet as Xiumin roam around the house. Her eyes slowly falling asleep *what's taking xixi forever* she laid her back on the floor, with her arms behind her head. "It's almost dinner time, did he get lost?" Shin started to get worried but brushed it off, after hearing foot steps. She shook her head , the surprise died out two hours ago. "Shin! Where are you!" He cried out. Shin stood up "I'm right here babo! What took you forever?" She crossed her arms. Xiumin's face lit up "Shin!" He opened his arms ready to attack her, with his hug. "Stop right there!" She pointed at him. He froze on the other side of the couch "why~ I feel like I haven't seen you in a looonnngg tymmm" he whined. Shin smiled, she missed him to but wasn't the type to show it. "That's because it has been a loooooonnnggg tymmm babo. Lets go get something to eat before I die" she said walking out from the couch. "Shin~!" He ran towards her and tackled her down. He sat on top of her "I don't like playing hide and seek, let's play tackle best friends instead, huh?" He said smiling.  Shin laid on the ground helpless "fine BUT you cheated, you didn't tell me we were starting" Ashe tried pushing him off "why? That would just loose all the fun" he said. Shin nodded "good point". 

---END of childhood--
"Stop right there!" Shin pointed at xiumin who froze on the other side of the couch. "Come any closer" xiumin smirked at her while taking a step closer "or what?"


 He jumped on the couch. "Your all mines! MUAHAHAHA !" Shin ran for the stairs but felt a tight hold around her waist. "Gotcha~" he whispered in her ear. Shin yelled as she got pinned down to the couch. "No point fighting shin... I'm stronger then you" he said smiling. Shin couldn't help but laugh. "Is that so" he nodded his head. "If I can get you off of me within 10 seconds, your sleeping outside in the tent--" "And! If you don't, you have to kiss me"  he said lowering his face. Shin smirk "deal. Hope you like sleeping with the ghost~" xiumin face went pale " hope....hope..." He looked around the room. "Go!" Shin yelled. 

 

She started counting in her head. Xiumin holding on to her "told you your weak" *i can take you off of me within 3 seconds xixi, your just too fun to play with* shin thought. "Give up already--ah!" Shin flipped his body off. His back landing on the floor. Shin stood up and walked pass him "I'll get your blankets and pillows" she said going up the stairs. Xiumin laid there shock "wh..what just happened. I'm gonna sleep outside??" His face went pale again. "NO!!!!" He said dramatically. 


Shin laughed going to her room. She looked out the house and seen that it was windy and raining. "Shin~ do I really have to~" he used his baby voice on her. Shin turned around "why? It's beautiful outside" she pulled her curtains opened and lighting struck the dark sky's "so lovely ~" shin said smiling outside. *of course she would say that. It's her favorite weathers out together* xiumin pouted. "The tent outside is strong enough to keep the wind and rain out" shin walked xiumin to the back of the house. They stop at the door, that led to the back. Xiumin's hands were full with blankets and pillows. "Don't worry about me. All the doors are unlock but the front one and my phones by my side if you scared. I'll see you from my window, okay" she smiled. Xiumin's face drop "I hate you" he hissed under his breath. "Yup, I love you too xixi" he held onto the handle and before he twisted it, he turned back to shin, giving her one last puppy look. "go on" she motioned her hands. "Wait!" She yelled, making him stop *YES! She wants me to sleep with her!* he thought. He turned around with a wide smile "I forgot to say goodnight.... Goodnight!" She waved at him. He opened the door and slammed it shut. "Fine! Don't call me!" He said annoyed. He march towards the tent and threw his blankets and stuff inside.  He laid down and played his music loud. "She think I won't make it? Psh, I'll prove her wrong" he said annoyed.


Shin smiled as she seen he march towards the tent "don't worry xixi. I promise nothing will happen to you" shin knows how scared xiumin will be, he's just mad at the moment. She walked towards her room and opens the curtains wide open. "Gotcha" she smiled see the tent in her view. The wind was getting stronger as the rain was getting heavier. Although the view was beautiful for her, she knew Xiumin hated all those things. It would scare him *he must be frighten by now* her eyes focus on the tent, she sat down and stared outside. "Beautiful....." She shook her head and stood up "I should be out there with him, not here". She put on a sweater and a jacket over it. "Since my xixi isn't the type to deal with this weather, he should be freezing" she grabbed a nothing big coat.


As her hands were filled with her blanket, pillow and jacket for xiumin, she manage to grabbed her mini xixi. She walked down stairs and towards the back. "I wonder if he's already asleep?" She opened the door, holding in the pain for her hand. She ran towards the tent and head music. She slowly ped it. "XIUMIN!" She screamed. "Ahh!" Xiumin yelled like a little girl. He sat up holding his chest, breathing hard. Shin came inside laughing. "you should of heard your voice xixi!! It was priceless !" She said laughing. She sat down next to him, taking off her shoes. "Yah ! Don't ever do that again! You almost gave me a heart attack" he yelled. "Sorry..." She stop laughing putting her head down. Xiumin's eyes soften "I didn't---" "SIKE! I was just having fun loser~" she said smiling. Xiumin sighed "what are you doing out here anyways? How did you open the door YOU DIDNT KICK IT DOWN DID YOU?!?" He yelled. She put her hand in the air "nope. it's getting better" she said. "And for your first question, Besides the thought of my best friend crying out here for his shin, I thought the view would be better out here, then behind the glass" she said laying down. Xiumin laid down beside her "liar. You came out here because of me, didn't you" he said putting his hands behind his head. "Maybe" she said simply. A flash of pink covered xiumin's face. 

"It sounds better out here then in there" she closed her eyes, smiling. Xiumin turned his body facing shin. He rested his cheek in his palms "yes, this is better" he smiled. He reached his hand out, moving the hair out of shins face. Shin stayed still as she was enjoying the noise of the rain. " xixi, can I ask you something?" She said with her eyes close. He nodded although she didn't see. He was so busy staring at her beautiful face, he faze out her voice. "What was that?" he said smiling at her, drawling circles around her cheeks with his fingers. She sighed "I said...thank you. I know your holding your feelings back for me so that I can heal. Slowly but surely I'm opening up again xixi, thanks to you" she opened her eyes and smiled at him. Xiumin felt his heart warm up. "You don't have to reply and I know it's probably hard to say it back but.... I love you shin and not the best friend love but the adult love" saying that made shin laugh. "I won't say it back.." He looked away sad "but when I do, I'll say it with all my heart. So please wait" with that he smiled "even if it takes years... Which I really hope it won't , I'll wait" he cupped her face "as I'm waiting you better not open up your heart and another guy is there...and I'm talking about you Chenchen oppa" he said annoyed with Chens name.


 *your jealous! Kekeke lets see how jealous can you get. MUAHAHAHA!!!. Evil me* shin thought smirking. "Chen oppa was really amazing. When luhan came over drunk that one night, we had to put luhan in Chens room.." Xiumin stared at shin with a questioned face "...do Chen slept with me" shin was smiling at the back of her mind while xiumin was about to crazy. *playing the jealous game I see* "while you were gone, there was a new student and oh my goodness was she cute. She had long black hair and y lips Oh! I even have her number !" *oh my gosh! I really do have her number. lets just say when shins gone, I'm on limits not off* he grins at shin. 


She sat up with xiumin following along*.....* shin place a loving soft but fake smile on her face "what's her name?" She said cheerful. *oh no. I should of kept my mouth shut. Sorry Jia* "oh ummmm... I forgot--" "let me see your phone" she said cheerful yet fake. Shin really didn't like other girls with xiumin. It reminded shin of that one time when....lets just see for ourselves.


---Memory @ 16, freshmen year---


Shins first class was gym while Xiumin's was history. "LAME! We don't even have our first class together" shin said annoyed. Xiumin nodded "it's okay, it's just our first and then the rest are the same" xiumin smiled. "Whatever, I'll be at your class when the bell rings, okay" shin walked off. Xiumin pouted as he seen her walk away "... It'll only be for an hour till we see each other again" he walked towards his class gloomy. He sat towards the back of the class, he stared outside when he felt a tap on his shoulder "ummm can I sit here?" Xiumin looked up and his first thought was *beautiful....but shins more beautiful* "ugh...sure. Go ahead" she sat down and xiumin caught her giggling to herself. After feeling xiumin's eyes on her, she looked up "sorry, I just thought of something funny" xiumin nodded looking away. "Hey, can i get your name?" She said with her hand on top of xiumin's hand. He felt a tingle run threw his body, but that all faded away when a chill ran down his spine. He shook it off "my name is kim--" XIUMIN!" All eyes in the class were starring at the door. "Yup xiumin" he smiled at her awkward face. "Do you know her?" The girl whispered to xiumin. Right when he was about to open his mouth to speak, shin beat him to it. "Yes he does" shin threw his note book at him. "You forgot this" she said bored but annoyed by the pretty girl next to him. "I'm sorry but who are you?" The girl ask with attitude. Shin smirked while Xiumin had his chin resting in his palm, waiting for the girls reaction. 


Shin slammed her fist on the desk "the one and only Lee Shin Mi" she smiled widely. The girls face went pale within three words "lee.shin.mi" she said with fear in her voice. Shin cleared " I got class to get to, if you don't want to handle this later I expect you out of my seat when I come back" shin turned her back, leaving the girl scared. Shin paused and turned around making the girl jump holding her chest "by the way, I like your boots. It's cute" shin said boring and continue to walk out the class. "First she threaten me and then compliments me on my shoes?" She shook her head. "She reall--" before xiumin could finish his words, she was out her seat. Xiumin frowned "...it was fun while it lasted". The girl never came to school after that day and everybody in class kept there distance from shin and who ever she hung out with. 


--end of memory @ 16--


*YAWN* xiumin faked, taping his mouth with his palms. "We'll I'm getting tired. Goodnight!" He laid down and threw the covers over him. Shin crossed her arms "just tell your lying about the girl and I'll let you sleep peacefully" she said seconds away from exploding. *but its not a lie!* xiumin sat up "wh-what! I can't make girl friends while your gone and you can sleep with as much guy friends as you want!" He said annoyed. "Fine! I mean what! I can't be friends with your new friend girl?!" Shins said although she never wants to be friends with any girl xiumin hangs out with. "Fine! You'll meet her tomorrow! THAT'S only if your hands are good" he said looking at them. "Trust me, it will be" *...I think* shin didn't care, she wants to meet this new friend girl of his. They played the starring game till the zipper open and a person with long black hair covering their face SCREAMED !! 


"AHHHHH!!!!!" Xiumin and shin held each other tightly. The person  took the wig off and started to laugh "bwahahah!!!!" Shins dad was laughing like crazy, he fell on his knees. Shin still trembling in xiumin's arms, pulled away and tackled her dad. "Dad! That wasn't funny!" She started punching him on the side of his stomach but that only made him laugh more. "Y-our g-guys FACES!!" He kept laughing. He was whipping his own tears away. He stared at the two who glared back at him "fine fine... I was just joking around. Okay? im sorry" he said trying to finish his laugh. "I was wondering where you guys were, so I went up stairs and seen a broken door" he stared at shin who looked away. "So then I seen your window curtain wide open and the light in the tent on" shin sighed "oh and let me guess! You wanted to scare the living crap out of us?!" She said annoyed. Her dad nodded his head "we'll that was fun. I'm gonna go sleep, AND keep the zipper on lock next time...you may never know--" "DAD!" He started to laugh again. "Okay I'm leaving. Good night kids" he left the tent putting the zipper on lock. 


"I almost my pants!" Shin said breathing hard. Xiumin held his chest " I think I did" he said joking around. Shin laughed "lets go to sleep, it's getting late". Xiumin nodded turning his back on shin, laying down. A suprise smile appeared on his face when He felt arms around his waist. "Goodnight. Xixi" she had her cheeks pressed against his back. "Goodnight shin" he held her hands in the front and fell asleep. 


---END!--

What awaits them at school?! Is it time for Shin to get jealous?!? Hummm * my fake long beard* DUHH! I thought it wouldn't be fair if Only the guys were to get jealous SO! Lets see the jealous side of Shin in our next Chapter and HOPE shins dad doesn't pull another prank. Lol~ keep reading and drop your thoughts down below on what you think SHOULD happen. I happy to read your thoughts, really!