That girl and that guy..

The Mafia's Daughter

 


Xiumin woke up and felt weight on his body. His eyes slowly opening, shin was side hugging him. She had her left leg over his thighs as her arms rapt around him (hugging). *wow, and to think this was gonna be a bad sleep. It felt great* the rain kept pouring and it was music to both xiumin and shin. She was so deep into her sleep she didnt wake up. He pick up her selves and stared at her hand. "It's healing.." He kissed all the cuts. "Better" he smiled. Shin pulled her hand away and rapt it around xiumin's body, pulling him closer. *so much grip, I think I'm gonna die* shin woke up by the sound of Xiumins stomach. "Shhhh... I'm hungry too, just waist another hour" shin said rubbing xiumin's tummy. Xiumin threw her arms off and sat up "yah! I'm hungry....right now!" He whined. Shin got up and slapped his mouth "shhh my baby~ the food won't run away" she said half asleep. Xiumin rolled his eyes "lets go!" He grabbed her hand, yanking her out the tent. "Breakfast! Here we come~" xiumin said excited. Shin rolled her eyes as she got dragged in the house. The smell of food was right ahead. "Oh, you guys are awake? Come eat" her dad said cooking breakfast and it looked like a AMAZING! "Wah~ good morning mr.lee!" Xiumin sat down. "Good morning son" her dad said cooking eggs. "Soooooo....what's the up?" Shin said eyeing her dad. Her dad looked at "you caught on pretty fast my dear" he smiled. Shin shook her head "the last time you cool breakfast, you said I had to go to one of those boring meetings again IF I wanted to eat" she said sitting down.


"We'll it's not a meeting this time, it's.... We'll talk about it after school. Eat up and get ready for school, I got to go" he finished the eggs and left. Xiumin stuffed his mouth "what was that about" shin tried her best to understand what he said "oh nothing much". Shin and Xiumin finished everything and got ready. "My hands and healing. I can finally get a grip of something....like your NECK!" Shin threw her hands around xiumin's neck "what! You think I wouldn't get you back after all those times?!" Xiumin kept trying to slap her hands off but shin wasn't gonna let that happen. RING RING! Shin stared at her phone "your lucky" she let go and walked over to her phone. After xiumin got release, he was gasping for air. "y-you m-monster.." He laying on the bed. "What's sup Kris!" Shin said going in the bathroom. "After school? Yeah sure, okay. See you at school, bye" she hung up the phone.  Xiumin stared at her with a questioned face "what does kris want?" Xiumin said laying his tummy on her bed "oh he wanted to ask me something after school" shin said in the bathroom. She left it half way open to where she could see xiumin "we better get going, I don't want to miss your friend girl" shin smirked. *oh !* "u-uh lets forget about--""Lets go!" She tied her hair up in a loose pony tail. Xiumin shook his head as they got in the car. Shin was smiling and xiumin's face looks like he was gonna bricks. "We're here~" she sang as she got the car. Xiumin walked over to te other side on the car with a worried face. "Xixi~ don't worry" shin slung her arm around xiumin's shoulder smiling. They walked to the locker and ahead they seen Kris with a girl. Her skin was pale, she was skinny, small and pretty. She had black hair and her face spot Xiumin from afar. Shin, he paid no attention to her, kept walking to her locker with her arm around Xiumins neck. 

"Oh, Xiumin"
"Oh shin"
 
Kris stared down at Jia "you know Xiumin?" He said in Chinese. She nodded with a smile. She began to walk over when she notice a girl next to Xiumin with her arm around xiumin's neck. "Who's she?" Jia said in Chinese.

NOTE> Jia will be speaking Chinese from now on

Kris smiled "lets go introduce" he said. They both walked over to the two. Shin was digging in her locker, while xiumin was leaning against the locker beside hers. "Hi shin!" Kris said even he spotted xiumin first. Without looking, she had her back against them "what's sup kris!" Shin said pulling her notebook out "gotcha!" She smiled. Jia stared her up and down. *shin?...* "hi xiumin!" She smiled at him. After hearing a girls voice, shin turned around. "Hi Jia" xiumin waved. The two girls met eyes "hello my names Jia" she smiled at shin. *she has a Chinese accent* "ni hao" shin smiled. *oh great, now they're speaking Chinese and I don't even understand!* xiumin fought in his head. 


Jia had a surprise face "you know Chinese ?" She said with a smile. "Not only Chinese but Japanese, French, korean, English Mandarins and so on" kris smiled, showing off shins talent. Jia nodded in amazement. "Names shin, nice to meet you" shin said. Jia looked down and smiled "shin? Why do I feel like I know you?" Jia said with a questioned face. "Lee Shin Mi" shin smiled. "L-lee...shin m-mi!" She yelled. They all stared at her covering they're ears. "Thee lee shin mi?! Mafia daughter Lee Shin Mi?! The Lee Shin Mi who took out the snake gang at the arrange marriage?!" Shin nodded "yeah...ummm and you know me?" Shin questioned. Jia smiled big "IM YOUR FAN!" 


"Fan?" They all said in unison. "Yes a BIG FAN!" she said happy. Shin shyly look back to xiumin who shrugged. "Friends?" She held out her hand with a soft smile. "I would shake your hand but its in the process of healing but here" Shin pulled her in for a hug. Jia smiled and hugged her back "We should get to class, we're gonna be late" xiumin said. They all nodded and headed towards the class. "Shin!" Yuri said as she sat at her desk. "Hi yuri~" shin said. They both hugged each other "sorry I force you to carry soo young when you were hurt....sorry" she hung her head low" shin hugged her again. 


"Stop saying sorry, I hate that word" shin said patting her back. Yuri nodded. "Fine. I'm NOT sorry i put you threw pain instead of myself, I'm NOT sorry" she said. Shin smiled "I like that better--" the teacher walks in "okay everybody back to their seats and for Shin who wasn't here yesterday, your new seat mate is Jia" the teacher said. Shin shrugged and sat down. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned her head "I'm glad we're seat mates shin. It's only my third day here and those girls in the front give me the creeps" she said staring at the s in the front. Shin nodded "that only happens when you talk to their high kingkas of the school" shin whispered. Jia nodded "anyways, how do you know about the M.G.B? Are you???" Shin questioned. 


Jia smiled "I was also one of those girls that had to get arrange marriage. My dad is also a leader but he prefers to be silent in the business" she nodded. "Your dad must be Mr. Meng, Right?" Jia jumped by surprise "you know my dad? How?!" She said in amaze. The teacher glared back at us and back to the board. "I know all the leaders. I don't mean to brag but I had to know them all. Attending meetings at the age on 15, I'm use to it" shin nodded. Jia's mouth was ajar. "Wah....what's that one word they say in Korea??.. Day-bah?...da-bal?--" "it's daebak.." She corrected her. Jia snapped her finger "yea, your Daebak!" She smiled. "Ahem! Why don't you two mind telling us what's so DAEBAK over their? Since you two seem to ignore what I've been teaching ever since the start of class. Shin and Jia, come to the front of class" he demand. 


All eyes were on shin and Jia. "Why's everybody starring? What did the teacher say?" Jia whispered confused. "He wants us at the front of the class be caused we talked so much.." Shin rolled her eyes "just follow me and don't talk" Jia nodded and followed after shin. Shin stood in front of the class with her hands in her skirt pockets, looking outside the window. Jia stood there, playing with her fingers. "Since you two were talking so much back there, mind telling us about it?" The teacher sat his half on the desk with his arms crossed. 


Jia didn't understand half the word he said, so she looked at shin worried. "Shin?" He said in a low tone. The girls in the front were laughing "I don't think it's "safe" for you to hear" shin said bored. "And why is that?" The teacher ask. "Because its personal and once your in MY personal business....there's no turning back" shin smirked, scaring most of the class AND the teacher. But because he thought he had all the power to control shin, he didn't stop. "I think we all want to hear it" he said with fear. Shin glared at the students in front of her. They all looked away after feeling her eyes burning threw them. 


Xiumin sat there annoyed with the teacher as Kris couldn't keep his eyes off the cool, y and cute Shin, in front of the class. "YAWNING~" yuri said out loud getting everyone's attention. "Can we start class? I'm falling asleep back here" yuri said annoyed. Shin stared at her as yuri gave her a wink. Shin smiled "fine. Go back to your seats" the teacher sighed. On their way back, when Jia was following from behind, one of the girls in the front, stretch their leg out, tripping Jia. "Awhh" Jia wince as her knees hit the hard floor.


Shin turned around and seen Jia laying on the floor, holding her knees. "....b-blood" Jia said taking her Hands away from her knees. Shins eyes grew angry *I can't handle the sight of blood....it kills me!* yuri stood up and walked over to shin and Jia. "Let me help you" yuri helped Jia up and she was really light as a feather, REALLY. Shin start breathing hard as she heard the girls laugh in the front. She walked pass Jia, yuri and stood in front of the girls desk. "I see you find blood entertaining, shall I show you how entertaining it feels? Trust me, it'll hurt more then it sounds" shin glared at her but with an evil smirk. Xiumin panic, knowing what was gonna happen next. He stood up and rushed over to shin, holding her arm. "....you promise me, remember" he whispered in shins ear. "PROMISE me you won't fight ever again!" His words refreshing her mind. She sighed "Back to your seats! Now" the teacher yelled. "You just got lucky.." Shin gave her one last look before going back to her seat. The girl felt as if she was gonna die any second. A few minutes pass and *BELL RANG~* "thank the bell, have a good lunch" the teacher left. 


"Want to go to the nurse? Your knees won't stop bleeding" shin said worried. Jia nodded "I get injured very easily, my dad was hesitating on weather it was right for me to go to this school...now I see why" she frowned. "So guys ! What should we get for lunch?" Yuri said as Kris and Xiumin came over. Jia smiled at yuri "oh yuri have you met Jia yet?" Shin said. Yuri shook her head "I just heard about you today, sorry I was sleeping most of the time." Yuri laughed. "It's ...okay?" Jia said using her last it of Korean. "She's Chinese, so it's hard for her to understand" shin said with her arms crossed. Yuri nodded "it's fine I know a little Chinese myself--" "Great! Am I the only one who doesn't know Chinese?!" Xiumin threw his hands in the air.


Kris patted him on the back "don't worry my friend, you'll get use to it" kris smirked at him but only earned a hit from xiumin. "Owhhh what was that for?!" Kris said rubbing his arm. "Don't worry my friend, you'll get use to it" xiumin mimic. Shin shook her head "lets go, I'm hungry" they all walked out and headed towards the lunch room. While shin and yuri were walking ahead with Xiumin and Kris following from behind. Jia pulled on xiumin's arm. "Can you take me to the ...nurse?" She said in korean (well tried but it was understandable to Xiumin) he looked down at we knee and seen blood dripping. "Shin!" Xiumin yelled. Shin turned back to hear xiumin yell her name in panic 


"what is it--" she stared at xiumin who had his eyes on Jia's knee. "I'll take her to the nurse!" Xiumin swooped her up bridal style which left shin in shock. "Go. She's getting pale..." Shin said. He nodded and ran off without a problem. "....lets grabbed her something to eat and head to the nurse office after" kris said holding shins shoulders. She stared at Xiumim till his body disappeared. "What should we get? Hey shin, what do you think she likes?... Shin?" Yuri said poking her. "Oh sorry what was that?" Shin was too busy thinking of Xiumin and Jia. "I don't know. Just pick anything and lets go" shin turned and walked away, leaving Yuri and Kris. "What's wrong with her?" Yuri said confuse. 


It was unlikely for shin to ditch her friends like that. She never refuse to eat when it came to food but she did. "Maybe she's still in the process of healing" kris guess. Yuri nodded "we'll we better meet up with xiumin and Jia. They're probably hungry" kris nodded and they walked to the nurse office.


---Xiumin&Jia---

Jia had her arms rapt around Xiumins neck "Kam-sam-mida" she said shyly. Xiumin smiled *oh she blushing, how cute* xiumin smiled at her making her heart beat even faster. *he's so adorable! I must calm down* Jia thought looking away. "We're here!" He seen that the nurse room was empty. Jia looked around, xiumin smiled at her "don't worry, I'll treat you". He set her down on the bed and walked around for the medicine. "Got it" he waved it in the air. He sat down infect of her and patted his thigh. Jia stared at him confuse. "Here" he pointed at her knee and then his thigh. She nodded and slowly place her knee across his thigh. "Thank you" she said shyly as she watch him treat her. 


Without looking up at her, he smiled "your welcome". He patted her patch up her knee "all done!" He smiled at his work. "Thank you!" She was so into his work she couldn't hold herself back. "Thank you!" She said in Chinese. She pulled him into to a hug. She rapt her arms around him tightly and hugged him. Shock by her sudden actions, xiumin hugged her back. "We're here--" yuri paused at the door with kris stumbling behind her. "What's the hold up--" shin pushed threw kris and paused. She seen Xiumin and Jia hugging like they we the "HAPPIEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD!". 


Shin didn't know how to react, so she walked back out the room before xiumin and Jia could notice her. Xiumin pulled away and smiled at her "ahem. Did we disturb you two?" Kris ask as he winked at Xiumin. Jia turned away blushing "look, I'm patched up, thanks to Xiumin" Jia said praising Xiumin. Kris nodded and walked over to them "we brought you guys some food in case you guys got to the lunch room late but I guess xiumin was already having his lunch.." Kris eyes Xiumin. "YAH!" Xiumin yelled. Jia stared at the two confuse as Yuri rolled his eyes. "Anyways here." She gave Jia her food "eat up" Yuri smiled at her. 


Xiumin rolled his eyes at Kris's comment, when he notice shin wasn't with them. "Where's shin? Wasn't she with you?" Xiumin ask looking behind kris. "Yeah, she's right behind me--" he looked back and seen nobody. "She was just with us when we came in" yuri said. *!* "ummm, ill see you guys in class, i need to go to the..umm.. Bathroom! bye" He ean out the room in a flash. *she didnt see me hugging her did she? No she did! thats why she left. why are you so stupid Xiumin!* he yelled at himself. *if shin was annoyed or depress she would eat or get some air...AIR!* he ran to the rooftop.


AURTHOR'S POV!

Shin sat on the rooftop bench, getting some air. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The flash of Xiumin and Jia hugging hit her. She tried her best to shrug it off but it kept repeating in her head. The day was also a bit shady. The sky's were dark and it was windy. She smiled at she felt the wind hit her, until something knocked her out of her deep thoughts.

"SHIN!" She turned around and seen xiumin panting while his palms were resting on his knees. Shin turned back around, a little bit annoyed that her peace was disturbed. He started walking towards her and could already feel her cold shoulder. 


He stared at her while she crossed her arms, closing her eyes. "What are you doing up here by yourself? Class is about to start in 10 minutes. Don't you want to grab something to eat?" He scan her face for any answer but she just shook her head. "I'm fine, you can leave now" she said calm. Xiumin sighed "I'll go get you--" "I said I'm fine!" She raised her voice. *i knew it. She is mad at me* "I lknow your mad at me--" "I'm not mad" she said looking away. "Oh really? Then why did you leave when to the nurse office?" He questioned her. 

Shin shook her head "isn't it obvious? I need air" she started breathing hard. "So your not mad at me?" Xiumin said looking at her face. *I AM MAD AT YOU FOOL!*. "Can you leave, I want to be by myself right now" she closed her eyes again. Xiumin frowned "....but you'll be in class right?" He said worried but she didn't answer him. "Okay see you in a bit.." He dropped his head and left her.


After hearing the door shut, shin turned around to see if he actually left her. A frown appeared on her face "....he left..". She sighed and continue to clear her mind. *RING RING* she opened her eyes and pick up her phone "what?" She said annoyed. "...shin?" She stared at her home and seen the caller id. "Luhan!?" *WHAT THE ?!?!* "I didn't think you'd answer...but please don't hang up. I need to tell you something, can we meet up?" Shin really wasn't in a god mood "and why would I meet up with you?--" "I promise you, you won't regret meeting me after this. Just please..." He begged. Shin sighed "I'll give you a minute to get to top roof, if your not here by then--" "SHIN!!" She turned her head towards the door and seen Luhan smiling.


 "H-how?" She stared at her phone and back to luhan. "I was already heading here hit when I heard you say rooftop ...Walah~ I'm here" he said panting a little. Shin turned away and shook her head "I should of said 5 seconds.." She mumbled. Luhan sat next to her it left space in between them. "I'll make it fast so you don't get to class late" he smiled at her. *what? He think he can still care for me?!* "don't worry, I'll be up here for awhile. Just hurry up and tell me" she said impatiently. He sighed and scoot closer to her. "Suzy and I--" "REALLY LUHAN! Why are you bringing her up!" She yelled. Luhan didn't understand WHY was she so mad at him. He knows that she should be mad but he can tell something else was posing her off and he didn't like it.


"HE'S NOT MY CHILD!" He yelled back at her, shutting her up. He took a deep breath and stared at her " Suzy lied about having a child with me. Yes she is pregnant but definitely not with my child" he  looked at her wondering what was her reaction but her face was blank and she didn't say anything. "Believe me when i say i was shock when she told me she was pregnant with my child but because i REALLY WAS but that didn't stop me from you. Shin please, I'm begging you. I hope you understand that i never loved another girl in my life but you. leaving and hurting you was the biggest mistake i ever made and id kill myself if i go another day without you. Please shin, i never stopped loving you and I never will" he stared deep in her eyes for hope. 


"....i-i.." She stuttered. *what do I do?!* she stood up "....I got to go, you should too" she turned to walk towards the door but felt arms go around her shoulders, hugging her. Shin paused "please shin.." He whispered close to her ear. "I love you"

--END!--

Oh my gosh! Luhan is BACK to claim what's his and he won't stop till he does. Looks like Jia has a thing for Xiumin but that seems to be bothering Shin or her heart. And lets not forget about kris! Don't worry I'll bring kris around. what can I say, he's in love with her! XOXO please keep reading;)