Training

The Mafia's Daughter

Xiumin rushed down the steps and into the kitchen where he seen shin cutting meat. He slowly came behind her and place his arms around shins waist. "shin..." he said. "Oh xiumin. i thought you were eating?" she said still cutting the meat. He shook his head "im not hungry...i just want you" he said holding her tight. Shin place the knife down and turned around "Xiumin? are you okay?" she said placing her hand on his forehead. Xiumin grabbed shins hand and stared straight into her eyes.

 

"im fine...i just need you" his face was now an inch from Shins. Her heart was beating fast, as for xiumiin he stared her lips like it was fresh steam buns. "shin.." there lips seconds away from touching. "bare with me.." Shin was left confuse with his words until she knew what he met. His hand cupped the back of her head, bringing their lips together. Shin stood there frozen,shock, but the way Xiumins lips felt towards hers...she loved it. She gave in and responded back. Her arms went around his neck. Xiumin lifted shins legs, making her sit on the counter. She rapt her legs around xiumins waist bringing him closer to her.

 

Xiumins lips moved down to her neck. She let out a small moan "xiumin...". Xiumin her jaw and back to her lips. His hands started to travel up her shirt, sending chills down her back "wait!" Shin yelled. Xiumin pulled back "whats wrong?" Shin covered her face, shaking her head. "this is wrong.." she jumped off the counter.She walked into the living room "im sorry,i didn't mean to kiss you back" she said grabbing her keys. Xiumin grabbed her wrist "so your just gonna leave? are you still mad at me?" he stared at her. she shook her head "its not that...i..i..".

 

She sat on the couch "Luhan?" xiumin said. She nodded " he slept with another girl, the same night you called me a...you know. Anways, i feel so stupid!" she said hitting her head. Xiumin grabbed her arm "so he slept with another girl, that wasn't you. Can't i be that guy you sleep with, that isn't Luhan?" he said. Shin sighed "i hate him very much but...i still wouldn't do that to him" shin pouted. Xiumin stared at her "this is why im so in love with you" shin stared at xiumin "no matter how much of an anybody can be towards you, you'd still forgive them...did you forgive Luhan already?" he asked.

 

"Xiumin your the best thats why i can't stay mad at you forever and No i didn't forgive him...but i know how hard he's trying to keep me and just like before im not helping. im just making things worst by going behind his back, making out with... you" shin droped her head. Xiumin sat next to shin, patting her on the back. He sighed "go forgive him shin...he made you wait for 6 years and im pretty sure he doesn't want it to be thrown all away from of one mistake" he said. Shin stared at him "but..." "But what? how many mistakes have we made and were still together?...go" he smiled at shin. Shin smiled back.

 

"your right! i love you Xiumin!" Shin threw her arms around his neck, hugging him, side to side. He rapt his arms around her, hugging back. "now go before i'll really not let you go home tonight" he said smirking. Shin hit him on the arm lightly and got up. "Shin! aren't you fighting next week?" xiumin ask before she left. "oh yeah thats right but it won't be held here. It'll be in China...don't worry my xi-xi. i'll be back by the next week" shin said winking before she left. "Oh and please eat some more and STOP MAKING YOUR MOM WORRIED!" shin yelled. "okay mom" Xiumin said crossing his arms.

 

Shin left, leaving Xiumin. "she's back..." Xiumin said covering his heart. Shin rushed back to the her house, where Luhan was. "Luhan!" she said busting threw the doors. She ran up stairs and into her room "lu--" she saw luhan asleep on her bed with him hugging a pillow towards his chest. She chuckled alittle. She slowly walked towards the bed and stared at his face. He looked like he's been crying for hours. Shin slowly got into bed, pulling the pillow away. She tuck her body under his arms, rapping her arms around his waist. The way he likes it. She held him closer, closing her eyes. He opend his eyes and seen shin under his arms. "Shin?!" he said suprise. She looked up at him.

 

"Luhan...i won't leave you. i won't ever leave you" shin said holding luhan tighter. She stared up at him "i love you Luhan" she smiled. Luhan stared back into her eyes. "i love you too shin" he cupped her cheeks and kiss her gently. He rapt his arms around her body, putting her on top of him. There lips still touching. She knew Xumins lips felt good but Luhans felt just right, like cinderella and her glass shoe. It was perfect and she was happy. She smiled kissing him. "miss me didn't you?" she said joking. "More than ever" he said holding her. She rested her head on his chest "Luhan...im leaving next week" He sat up, with her on top. "what! why?"he said sad. *great. anothing sad baby* shin thought.

 

"family business are sometimes held here in korea but this time its in china. It'll only be for a week" she said pouting. Luhan sighed deeply "but that means i don't get to see you for a week!" he said. She nodded "think you can wait?" she said tilting her head. He sighed "don't i always..." he said with a bitter smiled. She pinch his cheeks "igoo~ don't make that face, it doesnt match you" she said. He chuckled and grabbed her wrist "when your down there, you better not talk to anyone and promise me you'll call me every night and morning. And make sure you miss me alot" he said firm. Shin laughed "Of course, i already miss your whinning everytime i wouldn't let you sleep with me. Don't worry, my heart is yours and yours is mines" shin gave him a small kiss on his lips.

 

He smiled back at her " a week, huh" she nodded. "just a week and i'll be back into your arms again" she said hugging him. He rested his cheek on her head. "I have training in alittle bit. wanna come?" she said sitting up. "Is it fine?" he asked. She crossed her arms "well, theres gonna be ALOT of guys there that i'll be training with, i don't know. Will it be fine..Luhan?" she said smirking at him. "Lets go!" he said getting out of bed. Shin changed into your conformble clothes and so did Luhan. They weere a matching couple wearing black. "We have to go pick up Tao and Yuri" Shin said walking down stairs. "why?" Luhan said tieing his shoes. "Theres this guy i want yuri to meet and Tao knows how to do wushu, like me" she said grabbing her keys.

 

Luhan nodded "oh okay" they both drove in one car, picking up yuri first "Hi yuri!" yuri cam runnng out with black shorts and a blank tank-top but had a zip-up jacket over it. "Sup shin..hey luhan" yuri said rolling her eyes. "Hey! be nice" shin said to both. They ignored and went to pick up tao. Shin got out the car and walked into the minnie shop "Tao~" shin sang going in. "Oh, shin!" tao said happy. "are you ready?" tao nodded. He worn his loose black sweats and a loose tank-top. He shut the shop before leaving. "Hello" tao said as he got in the car. "Hi tao" yuri said next to him. "Hi tao" Luhan said with a warm smile. Tao bowed "lets go~" Shin said. They arrived at the ware house and it was 10:00. "Right on time" shin said getting out the car.

 

Luhan walked beside Shin, locking their hands together. Shin stared at Luhan smiling. "cough...PUKE..cough" yuri said. The couple glared at yuri. Yuri ran behind tao. "did you see that? that was the power of love" yuri said shaking from their glare. Tao laughed and nodded. The doors opened and all eyes were on shin. Everybody bowed to "Master Shin" the room echoed. Shin bowed back and motioned them to continue with training. Luhan bent down to shins ear "i feel like im going out with the Princess" he said nervous. She laughed "you mean the Queen?" she said flipping her hair. luhan chuckled.

 

"Okay, i got to go train some new people, kay?" she said to Luhan. "You can go help my dad up stairs if you get bored" He nodded and left. "Tao, come with me and yuri follow along" shin said walking into the group. She stared into the crowd of guys, searching for the guy from last time. "Oh right there!" yuri's were scaning the place "where?" she turned her head to shin, but didn't she her there. "wtf? where'd she go?" yuri said. Tao shruged "Yuri!" yuri turned her eyes back to the crowd and seen shin pulling a guy by his arm. Yuri's jaw droped "yuri meet woo bin. Woo bin meet yuri" woo bin was quite suprise and bowed awkwardly. yuri smiled "hi its nice to meet you" she said putting out her hand.Woo bin smiled shaking her hand. Shin motioned tao to leave.

 

"Anways were gonna go..Oh woo bin you should teach yuri some of your moves" shin said winking at woo bin. He nodded and winked back "okay bye" yuri smiled. Tao and shin walked away laughing "you think thir gonna hook up?" tao ask.Shin crossed her arms "if they don't, then im done trying" shin said. Tao laughed "anyways where are we going?" tao asked. "your gonna help me train some friends of mine" shin said walking. Tao just nodded "Oh...there they are" she said spotting them standing there. "Sup guys!" shin said waving. the guys waved back akwardly "hey.."sua said. "Hi shin" nam joon said with a smile. "sup junnie" shin said. "Junnie? why don't i have a nickname?" jimin said crossing his arms. "because your not cool enough" shin said smiling.

 

"Anyways lets get started" shin said. They all nodded "this is my friend Tao. Tao these are my..." shin stared at them, thinking. Theyall stared at her with eyes widden "frrrriiieennnddss. their my friends" shin said. Tao stared at her weird "ooookkkkaaay". Shin laughed "tao here is a pro in wushu.Although i haven't seen him do wushu yet, i can fell it. In the game its good to be flexible. So he'll train half and i'll train the rest, okay?" shin said. They nodded hesitatly "tao. i'll let you have....jimin, jin and jong kook and i'll keep the angry birds" she said with her hands together. Tao noddedd "lets go" tao took them to another room. "Angry birds?" Taehyung said with his arms crossed. Shin nodded "and your the mother hen" shin said sticking her touge out. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

joon smiled at her sillyness "okay. Back to business!" they all stared at her "when walking out in the opening NEVER take the trail" they stared at her confused "why?" they sat down in a circle "because thats the easiest way to be catch. Thats how i caught you last year" she said to ji seok. "That was you?!?!" he said suprise. She nodded with a smirk. "now you now NOT to take the trail" he pouted. "Hey does this hurt?" shin gave an unexpected punch to suga. "Owwhhh!" he said rubbing his arm. Shin shook his head. "Why'd you do that?!" Taehyung said helping suga. they rest nodded. "your body must get use to pain. no matter how many punches are being thrown at you, you must get use to it so that when people plain to gang up on you unxpectedly!, you'll be perpared for whats comming" they nodded. Suga was still rubbing his arm.

 

"sorry, i was testing you" she said bitting her lip. Suga stared at her "Oh..um..its fine" he said looking away. His heart was rushing just with one stare at her lips. "okay..what else--" "what about where-abouts?" taehyung asked. "Wow nice question bro!" ji seok said patting taehyung on the head. "where-abouts? i don't know about groups, but its good to travel alone. you'll hear whats ahead of you or behind you if its quiet. but because you guys travel in a group, thats also good. you have more than one pair of eyes and ears. i'll tell you guys one of my hide outs, but you can't rat me out" she said eyeing taehyung. "fine what is it?" they all scooted closer to her. "the trees" she whispered. "What the! why didn't i think of that?!" ji seok said, palming his forehead.

 

"the higher you go, the better view you'll get to see your oppents. Last year i seen suga running in circles like a mad dog. i sat up in the tree thinking, Should i take him out or just watch him make a fool of himself? But than i remembered this is business" shin said crossing her arms. "so thats where that shot came from!" suga saids snapping his finger. Shin nodded and stare straight at taehyung "Taehyung, you at shooting" shin said with her arms crossed. He was suprise by her harsh words. "what? what did i do?!" he said confuse. "Nothing. you just at shooting. your built with so much nerve, your aim is off point" she said. "so you'll teach me?" he asked. "sure. why not" she smiled. Taehyung high five ji seok. "What about me?" Nam joon asked. Shin turned towards joon. "Oh...hummmm" she stared at his face like she was trying to read him.

 

He stared at her with wide eyes "your good in shooting, hiding, running....Oh!" she snapped her finger. All of their bodys rise "defending!" there body drops. "what the hell? defending? joon is the best when it comes to defending" taehyung said. "are you sure about that?" she said tilting her head. "umm..yeah" taehyung said quietly. "well, i want to test him" they stared at shin as she got up. She motioned Joonie to get up. "im gonna attack you slowly...and you'll show me your defence moves" she said. Joon nodded. Shin threw a right punch to his face, as he caught it. He smirked at her *BAM!* she threw a left arm punch to his face.

 

He stumble back "i didn't tell you to pause!" he stood back up an walked up towards her. The boys are the ground watch them as if they were watching a scary movie. nam joon threw a punch towards shi's face but shin was able to grab it and break it. Before she did, she paused "See this. within 4 seconds i can break your wrist, it shows how slow you are, when trying to defend yourslf" she backed up. They boys on the ground clapped like mad seals. "That..was...COOL!" ji seok yelled. The others nodded. "So like this?" nam joon, threw a fast punch and pulled back. Shin moved her face in time "yeah.. like that she said giving him thumbs up.

 

"Speed. thats all you need. If your too slow you'll end up hurt" she said. "Okay, joon come with me. I have this work out place that can teach you want you need" she said showing him the room. She walked back to the other three. "Ji seok! come with me my child" she said motioning her figer. "Coming~!" he sang. Shin took him into another room, that can train him for what he needs. "Suga! Taehyung! lets go~" they followed her into a room and seen guns and plastic bodies at the end. "Grab a gun and show me how you aim" she said to both as she sat on the table. Taehyung put to hands on the gun, had one eye shut and shot.BAM! "did i make it?" he ask suga. Suga stared at him with a sorry face. "Do it again!" shin yelled. Back into his position he tried it holding with one hand.

 

He took a deep breath. "here, let me help you" "what--" taehyung felt a hand on his hand and the other on his stomatch. "When you shoot....don't try to focus on your target so much. With one stare, thats all it takes" his heart was beating as her voice was inches away from his ear. He nodded "breath deep from stomatch and shoot. Ready?" she pulled away. He nodded, taking a deep breath "with one stare...thats all it takes!" he said in his head. POW! the gun went of and clapping was heard in the back ground. "You did it bro!" suga said shaking his shoulder. Taehyung smiled and moved suga out the way. "I DID IT!" taehyung said sqeezing shin. "your...killing..me!" she said barely. "Oh...sorry" he said pulling back.

 

"good job. now do it again till you get the hang of it" she said pushing him back into his spot. He smiled nodding back at her. After awhile, he got every target and always ended up celabrating hugging Shin. Luhan was wondering around trying to find Shin, until he heard her laugh. "Shin..." he opened the door and seen Taehyung huggin Shin, while spinning around. They were both laughing. Luhan marched up to Tahyung and pulled shin away and glared at Taehyung. "Oh Luhan....i thought you were helping my dad?" she said starring at Luhan. "I was.." he said starring at taehyung "but i missed my girlfriend" he said hugging her. She laughed "Luhan we have people here!" she whisper in his ear. He shrugged "anyways.."Shin said pulling away. "im trying to train them, so if you can please...." she said tilting her head. He sighed *What if this jerk trys hugging you again?!*

 

He got pulled out of his thoughts when shin pulled his by the collar "don't worry..." Shin kissed him on the lips. "Now go!" she said pushing him out the door. They other two awkwardly stood there. "I love you shin!" he said leaving. She rolled her eyes "love you too Luhan!" she said closing the door. "Boyfriend..." she said walking back. They nodded sadly but not to obvious. "Can i see your shoot again?" shin ask. Taehyung nodded confused but did it. Everything was perfect but hs shoot was off. He droped his head "whats wrong?" suga asked. He shook his head "ah. nothing.." Shin went up to him. "again" She said standing next to him. He took a deep breath and shot the bullet. He missed..."too much presure? lets stop here, for today" she said putting down his hand.

 

"im fine..." he said. She shook her head "i know you are but theres always tomorrow" she said patting her back. "Its getting late anyways..lets get going" they nodded and followed her. They met the others in the mainroom "that'll be it for today guys." she said. They nodded and grabed their bags. "Next time i call being with shin!" jimin said. Shin laughed "see you guys tomorrow.." They all waved but taehyung. Who looked sad "Hey tahyung!" He turned around and seen shin runnng up to him. "Make sure you get a good sleep tonight" she said playing with his hair. He stared at her in her smiling eyes. "bye" she smiled. He smiled back. "...bye" he turned around and put his hand over his heart.

 

"Lets get going guys" she said to tao and yuri. They both nodded "i got his number?!" Yuri said sqeezing my hand. "Cool now let go before you break my arm" she stared down. "Oh...sorry" yuri said still happy."This was fun shin, i had i fun" tao said. "Im glad you did" she said smiling. "Lets go, luhan's probably waiting for us" they all nodded and went out. Luhan parked the car and waited for them. They got in the car and droped off yuri and tao. "Bye tao!" shin said waving. He waved back "see you later" he smiled. "Shin, let me sleep over. im too tire--" "NOPE. sorry, were already at your house" Luhan said speeding down the street to her house. Yuri hit her head on the chair "Aoowhh!" she said rubbing her head.

 

Luhan smirked "sorry, shins mines tonight" he said smiling. Shin rolled her eyes "bye yuri" she waved. Yuri pouted getting out the car "BYE!" she marched to her house. Shin chuckled "do you have to be so mean?" she said.Luhan shrugged "i don't know what your talking about" he said driving off. "Whatever, lets go. Im getting tired*YAWN*" he laughed. She slept on the ride home "shin, were here-" he stared at her, still asleep. He tucked her hair behind her ear. " a week away from you.." he sighed "as long as you comming back" he smiled.. He got out the car, ran to the other side and carried Shin out the car Bridal style. He carried her up the stairs, opened the door and closed it behind him.

 

He place her on the bed and fell next to her, panting. "wow! your fat" he said panting. He felt a fist land on his stomatch "im not fat.." she said half asleep. "Shhh....your just hearing things" he said patting her back, hugging her. "i love you luhan" she mumbled. Luhan laughed "i love you always" he kissed her gentle n her forehead, falling to sleep.

 

--END--

 

Like it? keep reading please:)