She's Mine

The Mafia's Daughter

She's Mine.


Shins POV!

I took a hour shower and made sure I smelt good. I sat in front in front of my mirror, with my towel rapt around my upper chest and hair. "Curls will do" I dried my hair and curled it. Goodness I look so pretty. Not trying to brag but I love my hair to death. Long, black and beautiful. I smiled at myself " Pretty~" I cooed to myself. Trust me when I say this. I AM NOT A FAN OF MAKE-UP! My father always told me Makeup is for clowns and I wasn't a big fan of clowns. But since tonight was gonna be fun, I decided to put on light makeup. Just eyeliner and mascara will do. I batter my eyes and I have to say, this eyeliner thing makes me look so alive! 


As I lotion up my body, I slip into dress, zipping up the back. I walked in front of the mirror "...." I looked me up and down. *is that me!?!* my jaw drop. This dress was showing my slim body line. The bottom stop at my mid-thigh, showing off my long legs.This dress was REALLY pretty on me. Short, but pretty and i loved it. I put on the high heels yuri gave me and and goodness I feel like I'm the same height as kris! Walking in heels were no problem for me. I stared at myself in the mirror one more time before heading out. "Lip gloss!" I dig in side my black leather purse. I pulled out my strawberry shiny lip gloss. "Done~" I winked at myself and headed out the door. 


Honestly speaking, I really didn't recognize myself, it's a good thing because I look like a celebrity. This is a side I never showed or seen myself but I was loving it. *RING RING* I pulled my phone out of my purse. "Hello?" "Shin Are you ready?" Kris ask. I smiled "yeah are you here?" I opened the front door expecting him to be waiting in the car but there was nobody. "Sorry my friend ask me to meet him at the club early for the set up. I'm so sorry, please forgive me~" I picture him pouting. "Don't be sorry, I'll meet you there okay?" I smiled. "Thats babe, see you when then" he hung up the phone. My face blush at the word babe. its not the first time but it sounded right coming out his mouth. I headed towards my labergenie. I would ride my motorcycle but I would be showing too much. As I was ridding to the club with my open roof, I put on my shades. 

 

I pulled up to the club and seen a line of people waiting to get in. I hate waitingAnnoying! but i wasn't gonna wait. I parked my car un front if the doors, all eyes were on my car. The Parker ran to my side of the car "one scratch on her, your head will be my new chandelier" he nodded with a frighten look. I smile handing my keys to him. I walk towards the front of the line *please let this work. I don't want to embarrass myself* They body guard stared me up and down, bitting his lip. *eww* "c-can I help y-you?" He stutter. Oh my goodness !! This buff guy is stuttering. "You wouldn't mind letting me threw, would you?" I took my glasses off, blinking my eyes at him. 

 


"U-uh.." His eyes dropping to my legs. *you in PIG!* I kept a straight face. "Name..." He said. "Lee Shin Mi" I cross my arms. Without a second he unclip the rope. "Have fun..." I walked pass him with my purse in my right hand. As I enter the club the lights were flickering on and off. There was bodies every were and I hate it! I stood near the door, scanning the crowd for Kris, until my eyes fell upon ken. One of the players. Before I was gonna walk up to him, he was already walking my way. "Hello" he said charmingly. I smiled "hi ken, can you show me where kris is" I ask. His face surprise "you know me?" He said pointing at his chest. 


I nodded "ken. One of the players, right? We got to the same school"I said. His eyes staring confuse at me "....who are you?" He ask kindly. I sigh "lee Shin Mi" I said annoyed. His eyes widen "s-s-shin--" I place my finger over his lips. "Your stuttering is annoying. Just show me where kris is" he nodded, showing me the way. As we were walking guys in the club were starring at me, while girls were either giving me the ugly or wish I was her eye. We headed up stairs to one of the V.I.P rooms. We stop in front of the door " he's in there, the other guys are in there and girls of course so brave yourself if you see them making out" he smiled and open the door. I walked in and he was right. Kissing/ each others lips, were everywhere! "Ahem!" Ken said holding my shoulders. Everybody looked our way. "Wah~ ken found his self a y one" one of the players said.


He laughed. As that was going on, I was starring at kris who looked bored. i was surprise to see him by hisself, while everybody else had a girl sitting on their lap "I wish. This pretty lady here, is Kris's girl~" they all stared at kris in amaze. He heard his name and darted his eyes towards me "shin!". He jumped up with a smile. I gave him a wink as he walked towards me. His arms around my waist, holding me against his chest. "Hi kris. Did I make you wait long?" I pulled back. He shook his head with a smile. He took a step back and stared me up and down. "You look--" "cute ?" I said joking. "y. My shin looks y" he cupped my face giving me a kiss. "I'll go get us some drinks, wait here" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door. I turned around and a girl pulled me "come sit over here" she giggled. 


I shrugged and let her pull me. "Here have this drink--" "oh no thank you. Kris is going to get mines. You should enjoy it" I smiled hoping she would stop shoving the drink in my face. I felt a hand on my thigh and turned my head "hello miss. I think you should be mines~" his breath on my ear. *you have some nerve* I bit my lip. I flash my charm at him whispering in his ear. "Get your hand off my thighs or else I'll twist your whole in arm" I pulled back giving him a killer wink. He stared at me mad. "And what makes you think that'll happen. Your nothing but a trying to get with one of the basketball players. You should just shut you mouth--" he got cut off as His body was getting thrown across the room. Everyone stood up "KRIS!" The guys yelled. I stood up and stared at kris who was glaring at the guy on the floor. "Call my girl a and I'm throwing you off the ing team" he said in a low tone. *goodness kris look hot mad* He grabbed my hand, heading out the room.

 

I smiled like a fool as he drag me to where ever we were going. The halls we empty and he took me inside the boys bathroom. "Kris!" I yep. I covered my eyes as I see guys taking a piss. "OUT! NOW!" He yelled holding my hand. The guys jump but followed. They didn't even wash there hands, gross! "Kris--" he put his hands on my hips, carrying me on the sink. "Are you okay?" His eyes starring worriedly at me. I smiled "I'm fine. You know, I could of done that myself" I grin at him. He shook his head " then what would that make me? I'm yours, your shield" * those words.... those words i wanted to hear. "Im your shield" i never had a feeling of being protected. It was always the other way around. my heart never felt happy* he cupped my face, making our nose touch. "I won't let anyone call my girl such words. I wouldn't want to hurt someone for not knowing how amazing you really are" he smiled. "Your really trying...and I can't help but to love every bit of it" I tug on his tie, pulling our lips together. I felt his lips curve into a smile. His hand pressing my lower back closer to him. I felt him biting my bottom lip and my lips became a smile. I push him away "we're at the club kris, control yourself" I jumped down. He laugh walking right up to me.

 

"I think I've control myself too long to have you shin. Lets go home already" he began to kiss me on the neck. I chuckle *sorry, I like to see how long you can wait* I grabbed his collar. "You'll have to wait a little longer then" I walked away teasing him again. 


Kris POV !!

I watch as she walk out before me. I bit my lip that was smiling "she's doing it again~" I walked after her, putting my arm around her neck. She looked up "waiting? I don't think so~" I scooped her from the floor and walked her out the club. All eyes were on us and I could tell shin was hiding her face in my neck. She always did that. Ken gave me a wink before I exit the club. "Her car please" the Parker pulled up in her car. Kris threw her in the back seat, running to the other side. He got in and drove to his house. "Kris!" She yelled in the car. I smiled "don't scream my name yet" I my lips. As soon as I parked the car I got out and ran to shins side of the car. "I can walk kris--" I scoop her off her feet again. "I know you can but I like touching your body" I smirk at her. She laugh, her beautiful laugh that's music to my ears. I opened the door and slammed it with my feet. I walked up the stairs when I felt her lips smashing on mines. She had her legs rapt around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her sweet strawberry lips. I walked up the stairs hoping I didn't miss a step. 


As I made it to the top, I carried her to my room. I closed the door behind me, with our lips still connected. I laid her on bed with me in top of her "tonight, I'm marking you mine..." I drop my face to her ear. "Forever" I began kissing her down her neck. 


Note: due to this is my first fanfic. I can't write s or I'm really bad at it. So I'll just let your imagination do the reading, sorry. All I can say is Kris was making love to her and she did too~ lol

 


Shins POV!

Our bodies as we cuddle towards each other. "I love you. Only you. I don't think I'll love another women like you but--" "but who?" I glared at him. "But our first daughter" he kiss my lips. *our first daughter?* he pulled back. "You wanna know something?" He ask. I stared into his loving eyes nodding. "I love you when I first saw you. Everyday I thought about you and every time I seen you with luhan, it killed me. It stabbed me in the heart seeing the girl I love kiss someone else. But I could never fall out of love with you no matter what I saw. Luhan didn't make me give up on you, he made me want to try even more" he place his palm on my cheek "and now your mines. I want to grow old with you shin. I want to love you no matter what life throws at us. Don't ever worry about me not loving you because I don't think I'll ever stop--" I smash my lips on to his. He rapt his arms around my body, making me lay on him. I lift my head "I get it. You love me and I" he stared at me with a smile "will always love you~ just as much as you love me. And you should really think about your future loser~ your already talking about having kids" I shook my head.

 

 

He put his hands under his head "my future? It doesn't matter what my future is. As long as it has you in it, then my life is complete" he smiled. *your so chessy!* I laugh lightly kissing him again. "Your so adorable for a tower like you, I love it" I said smiling at him. He stared at him, touching my face. " What's wrong with having kids? If anyone is having my kids it's you and only you. And plus, I honestly don't mind having a kid. We are pretty much like parents towards Sungmi. So why don't we be real parents and have kids of our own" he ask innocently . I sat up, on top of him, with my blankets around my body. "You tell me wufan~ you think I'd want to have a kid right now? Honestly, I don't think I can even if I want to. Not saying that I do but we're too young and I'd like to focus on my dad right now" I said. He frowned "what? So your saying you don't love me?" He pout. "I never said that wufan. I love you and always will. But lets not forget, I'm a mafias daughter. When im out of high school...." *your life will change* my dads word echoing in my head. "When your out of high school you'll what?" He rested on his elbows. 

 


"ALOT of things will change within the business but that's all I know. I guess I have to wait and see but for sure I know my love for you will never change okay?" I kiss him on the lips. He nodded "as long as its just you and me, I'll be fine" he kissed me again. I nodded " just me and you" I laid on his chest, as he stoke my hair. I fell asleep the next minute. The next morning, my head was lying on a pillow and a finger was poking my cheek. "Shin~ shin~" a smile appear on my face as I recall last night. "Wake up~" He said. My eyes were still shut. I didn't move "wake up babe" he played with my cheeks.
I slap his hand away "go away~ I'm tired" I pouted. I really AM NOT a morning person. I heard his laugh "your so cute when you pout babe" I open my eyes and his face was a inch away from mines. I sat up and realize I wasn't wearing any clothes. I yank the blanket around my body. "I'm gonna go shower--" I tried standing up but he rapt his arms around the blanket, back hugging me.


"Lets shower together, trust me. It'll be much better" his breath on my ear. I laugh pushing him away "no thanks, I think I've had enough of your cuddles. I'd like to shower by myself but don't worry, you can shower after me" I gave him a wink and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. *BANG BANG!* "open the door shin or else I'm gonna have to open it myself~" he chimed. I shook my head laughing "go away loser~" I hop in the shower, turning on the warm water. "Fine! I guess you leave me no choice--" I shook my head putting the towel around my body. i open the door. "Come in" I said annoyed. He smiled big "thanks babe!" He push me to the wall kissing me all over the neck. I pulled his face in front "shower or make out?" I ask. "Who said we couldn't do both?" He bit his lip. I laugh as he carried me in the shower. 


An hour later, we change into his clothes. I worn his big t-shirt and his boxers . I dries my hair with the towel over my head when kris came out with only pajama pants on. "Babe, can you dry my hair?" He held the blow drier in his hand. "You have hands right?" I ask. "Yeah but I also got a girlfriend~" he winked at me as I rolled my eyes. He sat on the floor between my legs. I started blow drying his hair, running my hand in and out. "Your legs smell really good" he leaned on my thighs. I laugh " thanks kris" I said. After minutes of blow drying his hair, I turned it off. "Kris?" His cheek leaning on my thighs. I took a look at him and seen him asleep. I smiled, his hair. *your so perfect but also a fool* I chuckle making him flinch. *i won't leave, not this time. I'm staying by your side no matter what. I love you kris* I kiss his cheek, waking him up. "Oh, did I fall asleep on you?" He got up. I shook my head "no I just finish. Are you tired? Go to sleep,I'll wake you up when I'm done cooking breakfast" I kiss him on the cheek. He smiled going back into bed "I love you" he said watching me leave. "I love you too kris" I smile and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I cooked us a all American breakfast.

 

 I had the apron on, cooking eggs until my phone rang from my purse. I ran to the living room and grabbed my phone out of my purse "hi yuri--" "she's not picking up agai-- OH!" I pulled the phone back when I heard a deeper voice. "Yuri?" I said unsure. And then he chuckled "hi shin. It's me yuri's brother--" "where's yuri" I cut him off. "She's..ummm...she ask if you can come over to pick up Sungmi" his voice sounding uneasy but if its Sungmi the I won't hesitate to go. I nodded "okay, I'll be there after breakfast--" "Yah! jongin! give me back my phone!" I heard yuri's voice. "Jongin?" I said. "Sup shin. My brothers been trying to call you ALOT last night, sorry" she said. I chuckle "no it's fine. How was Sungmi?" I ask going back to the kitchen cooking. "She was seconds away from crying every time she thought about you or kris. But so far she hasn't cried" she said. I was happy to hear that "thank you again yuri. Tomorrow lets have lunch together at tao's. sounds good?" I ask. "Oh my goodness ~ of course! Can't wait. So tell me about you and kris~ how did it go" she sound excited. 


I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. "I'll tell you tomorrow, see you in a little bit" she hummed as she hung up. "Who were you talking to?" I felt his arms go around my waist as his cheek rested on my head. I smiled "yuri. We're gonna go pick up Sungmi after breakfast" I said as I finish the eggs. I stared at him, seeing a frown on his face "what's with the frown? Not feeling good? I'll go pick up sungmi if you want me to" i said worried. He shook his head "can't it just be us two? We'll pick her up tonight. C'mon I want to spend more time with you" he pouted. I bit my lip from hiding my laugh, due to his cuteness. "Go sit down" I push him to his seat as he groan. He sat down and I place the eggs on the table "Jang~ enjoy!" I smiled. He reach over and pinch my cheek. "Wah~ my wifey is the best. I can't wait to wake up to this everyday I spend with you. I love you shin" he reach over and kiss me on the cheek. "Your welcome wufan~" I smiled. 

 

After we ate, we wash dishes together and it wasn't cleaning with out bubbles getting every where. We cleaned each other up and laid on the couch. I laid in his arms with his legs around me. "We should go pick up Sungmi, she probably thinks we ditch her" I looked up to kris. He shook his head "she can wait" he continue holding me. I stood up, away from him. He sat up "are you serious wufan. She's your little sister and you still want to spend time with me?" I had my hands on my hip. He nodded with a smile. I shook my head, getting the keys and shoes. *. I can't walk out in high heels wearing this!* I threw the high heels down and ran to the car bare footed. "Shin Mi!!" I heard wufan yell. I rolled down my window "you can stay here and spend time with your house WHILE I'm gonna go pick up Sungmi! YOU !" He stared at me shock. I'm sorry but I really don't like it when people put others before their family. Wufan being wufan, I couldn't hate him for loving me but he has a little sister waiting for us. "Wait! I'll come with you!!" He yelled running towards the car. 

 


His abs showing as he was running. Did he forget he doesn't have a shirt on!? He got inside and I drove off. "Are you mad at me?" He ask. "Can I ask you something wufan?" He nodded hesitantly. "If me or Sungmi were drowning, who would you save IF you could only save one of us" I ask. 


Authors POV!

*why is she asking this question? Does she want me to say her or Sungmi?* "well?" She said knocking me out my thoughts. "I-ugh...--" "WRONG!" She said making me jump. "It's Sungmi. You never hesitate to save your love ones your family first but you hesitate wufan" shin sounded a bit 
Disappointed. Kris frown "I hesitated because I love you more then my life. Of course I'd pick Sungmi, it would just hurt me to think of not hesitating. My honest answer is Save Sungmi, Die with Shin. There, that's my answer" he cross his arms. A smile appeared on her face "wufan~" she caress
His cheek. "I love you and your cheesy yet lovable answers" shin gave him A fast kiss as she was driving. He smiled holding her hand "you look cute driving in my boxers and t-shirt, I just want to cuddle with you right now~" he cried. Shin laugh "that's what we did all night and all morning--" " what? So your saying you don't love me?" Shin glare at him as he use those words on her again. "I didn't say that wufan, next time. Lets just go get Sungmi and--" she looked at his bare chest "are you gonna come--" "no. Just go and get her. I'll wait here" he said. I nodded "turn on the heater if you get cold okay? Il be back fast" she smiled closing the door.

 

Shin ran to the front door but before she could knock on it the door was already open. "Shin!" She expected Sungmi screaming her name but it was yuri's brother. He slam his body into shins, hugging her tight. As kris sat in the car, he notice hands going around shins back and a face smiling. He grew angry "let.her.go" kris glared at jongin. "If he doesn't let go in three seconds I'm marching my Out there...1..2..-- that's what I thought" he let go of the handle. Shin shook him off, shyly smiling "hi....j-jong--" she tried remembering his name. "Jongin or you can call me kai. Come inside" he grabbed shins hand pulling her inside. He was happy as ever *shes here. I finally get to see her* he smiled as he drags her to the living room, where Sungmi and yuri was. "Sungmi~" shin sang. Sungmi darted her head towards shin and jumped up. "SHIN!!" She ran to her. "I miss you" she buried her face in shins hair. "I miss you too Sungmi. Did you have fun hanging out with granny yuri?" Shin joke earning a glare from yuri. Sungmi nodded "it was really fun but next time can we hang out together?" Sungmi ask. Shin bent down "of course we can. Lets get going, kris is waiting in the car for us" shin grabbed her hand. "See you tomorrow yuri--" "don't forget you own me lunch" yuri said as she cross her arms. 


Shin nodded "and about Jia. Just be papered for tomorrow, I won't let anything slide with this one and plus, this is Xiumins girl we are talking about" shin smiled. "THEIR DATING !?!?! Great! Just great!" Yuri fell to the ground. "D-don't...tell me you...YOU LIKE XIUMIN!?!?" Shin yelled. Yuri cried "why don't I get the hot guys!?!" She whined. I patted her head "just wait till the times right yuri. Your guy will come" yuri cried as she laid on the floor. Shin turn back and met with jongin. "Jongin oppa! Thank you for today" Sungmi said. Kai bent down patting her head "your welcome cutie, I hope next time maybe the three of us can get ice cream? What do you say shin?" He said calmly but he was ragging inside. *i don't think kris will like that..* shin thought. "It's just ice cream, c'mon" he smiled charmingly at her. "Sure...bye" she walked out the door. As the door shut kai jump up and down around the house "our first date !!! Woah!!" He ran up stairs to his room.


*RING RING* kai pulled his phone out. "Don't worry, we're going on a date just make sure you don't mess it up, bye" he hung up, falling back first on his bed. "Shin... I'll make you mines"


--THE END!!--

Long? Good because I thought I'd make up for the long wait and sorry if this isn't what you expected for the date. Honestly I think I could done better with this but please keep reading because the drama has JUST started. Muahahahaahah! Love all~