Plane Ride

The Mafia's Daughter

Shin's POV!

 

! ! !. Luhans gonna be so mad at me. "Luhan-" "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU ?!?!" he yelled cutting me off. Just what i expected. "sorry sorry. im on my way and did you--" "YEAH I BRANG YOUR LUGAGE! now bring your here?!?!" i stared at my phone with a half suprise/half mad face. "FINE!" i hung up. "ish!" i was already at home, trying to get ready as fast as i can. I stared at myself in the mirror. "Sweats, sweater, glasses to look smart and xi-xi!" i grabbed my white bear on my bed that xi-xi got me for my birthday. "Ready!" i ran down stairs putting my hair up into a messing bun, ran to my car and off to the airport. I grabbed my backpack and ran inside the air port to find Luhan tapping his feet, with his arms crossed.

 

"Yah! shin!" i heard another voice yell "yuri?" i said walking up to them. Luhan rolled his eyes "she force me to pick her up.." i stared at them confused

 

Yuri and Luhans talk!

 

Luhan was sitting in the living room waiting for shin to come but got a phone call "hello?" Luhan said. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHINS LEAVING HUH!?!?!" luhan pulled the phone away from his ear and stared confused at it. "What?..." "i should beat your ! right now! COME PICK ME UP!" yuri yelled. "YAH YURI! what am i? your slave?! drive yourself!" he said seconds away from hanging up. "pick me up or else i'll tell shin..." "tell shin what?" he said. "THAT YOU STILL HAVE A HELLO KITTY COLECTION! and i think we both know shin HATES! hello kitty" she yelled. Luhans eyes widden "you better not!" Yuri smirked on the other side of the line. "be here in 5 minutes and i'll think about it" she said evil. "FINE! you better be outside by the time i get there OR ELSE IM LEAVING YOU!" he hung up the phone and went to pick up yuri.

 

--end of fight--

 

Authors POV!

 

"Luhan just picked me up unexpectly. so i thought...Why not" she said smiling. Luhan stared at her with disbelief in his face. "whatever anyways What took you so Long!" Luhan said with his arms crossed. "Sorry i was running home" she said scratching the back of her neck. He sighed and back hugged her "im gonna miss you shinmi" he said kissing shin on the neck. "im gonna miss you too Luhan" she turned around and kissed him on the lips. "hey shin" shin turned around and was starring at yuri. "yeah?" she said. "I was just wondering...do you still hate hello kitty?" she ask starring at Luhan behind. Luhan threw his fist in the air warning yuri, who just smirked at luhan.

 

"ALWAYS." she said firm. Yuri smirked at luhan "what if....a guy had a collection of hello kitty?" she said tilting her head. "Bawahhah. what kind of guy would have a collection of hello kitty. I swear if Luhan ever had a collection of hello kitty's i'd leave your " she said winking at him. Luhan scratched the back of his neck "never, thats not even manly..." he said turning away. "Anways i better get going, bye yuri bye lulu!" she kissed luhan one more time and hugged yuri. Before she walked pass the gates, Luhan yelled "WAIT! do you still have it?" yuri stared confuse at shin. She turned at shin who grabbed the neckelace around her neck. "its safe right here" she said holding the ring.

 

"no.in.way" yuri's jaw droped. Shin put a finger over her lips "shhhh" she mouthed to yuri and winked. Yuri's eyes widden "Ah-" before she could make anybodys ear's bleed, Luhan slapped and dragged her out the airport. "mmmhhmhmhmhmh!" she yelled but luhan was still covering . "what?" luhan asked "Oh...my bad" luhan smirked at yuri after letting her go. "goodness!" she said trying to fix her hair. "you saw right" luhan said nodding. Yuri still shock "but..when!..where!...WHY!?" she said grabbing her hair. Luhan crossed his arms "yesterday, at the top of namsam tower and BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" he said with his wide eyes.

 

"no you better love her" she said threatening him. "tsk.tsk. there you go again with threatening me, this is why i don't like you--" yuri's fist was seconds from hitting him. "ish!" she put her arm by her side. Luhan smiled "that means, no matter what i collected she wouln't leave me" he smirked. Yuri rolled her eyes "hey, are you not happy for us?" he said asking. Yuriwas caught off guarde "Oh...ummm. yeah im happy" but her face says she wasn't. "bull. its written all over your face, jealous?" he asked.

 

Yuri punched him in the arm "in your dreams!" Luhan rubbed the spot she punch. "GOODNESS! whats your fist made out of? STEEL?!" he said pouting. She blew her bangs out of her face and crossed her arms "im going home" she turned around and walked away. Luhan stared at the airplain in the sky. "shin, why'd you leave with that? i miss you already" he said pouting. Luhan left and went back home. While yuri took a taxi back home. She couldn't stand being with luhan. Yuri stared up at the airplain in the sky "shin..." she sighed deep but smiled "Although i have a weird feeling about this...If your happy, then im happy" She stared out the window.

 

SHIN'S POV!

 

i walked on the airplain and tried to find seat. "10..10..where are you?" i said bitting my passport and looking for my seat. "8..9..10!" my seat was near the window. I put my backpack on the shelf and sat down. The airplain was pretty empty "Shin!" i heard from th back. i got up to see who it was "Oh hi guys!" i said waving at the boys. i walked towards them "Hi shin!" they all said in unison. "why are you late?" suga said. "i was running around korea, looking for people. thats all" she said smiling. They stared at her confused

Seats!

-me-?

-suga-Nobody-jomg kook-

jimin-jiseok-jin

Junie-taehyung-nobody

They all nodded "wah you look pretty like that" jiseok said looking at me. "like this? are you telling me i didn't look pretty before?" i said crossing my arms. "no..its not like--" jiseok said waving his hands in the air."im joking loser" i said patting his head. He nodded embarass. "well, i better go sit down" shin bowed and walked back to her seat. She put her head phones in and was listen to EXO-K's Lucky. she closed her eyes and turned her music up.

 

"hello...hello?" he said waving his hand infront of shin's face. Shin felt a breze waving across her face. She took a peek and saw Lay starring at her. "Oh..." she said sitting up. He showed his warms smiled "its Lay, not oh" he said pouting. Shin smiled, in a way she missed Lay but still mad at him. "you sit next to me?" Shin asked. Lay nodded and shin notice a shade of pink covering his cheeks. She smiled but remembered she was mad at him. Lay put his bag on the top and sat right next to shin. "shinmi, are you still mad at me?" he said facing her.

 

She sat back and crossed her arms "no im not mad just say sorry and i'll call it even" she smiled. Lay smiled showing his dimple "ahhem" he said clearing his throat. She smiled and waved for him to go on. "i am deeply sorry--" Shin held her hand up in the air "thats all i need to hear" she smiled. Lay shook his head "no, im not done. I am deeply sorry for calling you my wife....even though i wish you were" he mumbled the last part. "what?" shin asked. "Oh nothing, im sorry" he said looking down. Shin sighed, she hates the word sorry. When it comes from someone not her "don't be, i forgive you" she eye smiled.

---PLAIN NOW TAKING OFF--

Lay nodded and sat back in his seat. "Lay aren't you from Changcha?" shin asked. Lay stared at her suprise "how did you know?" he smiled. "a mafia's daughter must know the Mafia tree" she smiled "i did my research on your family after the business meeting with your dad" she said. Lay nodded "oohhh". "yeah thats my home" he smiled. "is it beautiful there?" shin asked. He nodded "very beautiful, don't worry i'll show you around". Shin was happy, "i guess we better get some sleep then" shin said.

 

Shin plugged her headphones back in and lean her head towards the window. Lay stared at her as she fell asleep. He pulled out his phone and took a quick picture of her and saved it. She was sleeping beauty to him "goodnight" he smiled and closed his eyes. After hours of falling to sleep, Shin layed her head in the middle and felt weight on her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and seen Lay rested his head on her shoulder. She smiled "thats what girls do.." she whispered. She fell back to sleep. Lay took a peek and seen her fast asleep " babo, then whats taking you forever?" he smiled and fell back to sleep.

 

 

"WE ARE NOW LANDING IN CHINA" the voice said. Shin streached her arms out "we're here!" Sjin said looking out the window. Lay stared at her like she was a little kid. He smiled "it gets better" shin turned around and stared at Lay "oh your awake!" she said. Lay nodded and yawn "your shoulders are pretty soft as a pillow" he said smiling. Shin punched him in the arm "your heads heavy as a rock" she said smiling. They both chuckled

 

 

 

---BTS POV!--

 

Taehyung stared at shin from the back and was caught by nam joon. "Hey" joon said waving his hand in taehyungs face. "Oh..what is it?" he said looking at nam joon. Joon smiled "pretty isn't she?" taehyung face went red "wh..what are you talking about?" he said looking away. Nam joon put his hand on taehyung's shoulder. "too obvious. when we got here, you ask if shin was here and when she came you were the first to yell out her name, and the way your dress" nam joon looked taehyung up and down "tsk.tsk.tsk you look like your going on a midnight date. And as we were sleeping you kept getting out your seat just to walk to the front bathroom instead of the one right behind us, THEN!--" "OKAY. i get it" he said rolling his eyes. He rested his jaw in his palm.

 

"you gonna tell?" taehyung said eyeing joon in his eyes. "Why would i, i like her too" nam joon said smirking.Taehyung stared at joon with confusion in his face. "....." he said nothing. "look, we aren't the ones we should be worried about its him" they both stared at Lay who was sitting by shin. Taehyung had jealous over his face. "yo bro~" jimin turned around and seen two angry birds. "pssh." he said tapping jiseok on the shoulder. "huh?" jiseok said turning to him. "look at them, why do they look so serious?" jimin said with frighten eyes. Jiseok stared at them and hid behind his chair and nodded "i wonder why they're like that" he said to jimin. They both nodded "lets stare at them one more time and see who their looking at" jiseok said. 

 

"what if their starring at us, we when we stare at them!?" jimin said. Jiseok brushed his non-bread "well then. if they're starring at us then..""they're starring at" they both looked ahead of them. "SUGA!?" jimin yelled. Jiseok slapped jimin on the head "No! babo! shin" he whispered. "oh~" jimin said nodded but rubbing his head at the same time. "what about suga?" Suga said turning around. "oh nothing~" jiseok said smiling. Suga nodded and turned back around. "well i ship joon hyung with shin" they both stared to the side and seen jin crossing his arms with his eyes closed. "Wahh?!?" they both said unision.

 

Jin sat up and stared at the both of them "well lets just say, you guys dont know how to whisper and your secrets safe with me" he said flipping his long-no hair. They both nodded "okay but you better not tell anyone!" jiseok said as jimin nodded. "better not tell anyone what?" Tahyung said popping his head in their conversation. All three shocked and scared "oh nothing~" jiseok said looking away. Taehyung stared at the other two and glared "ask him. i just woke up" jin said pointing at jimin. Jimins face was in panic mode. He then glared at jin for leaving him. Taehyung stared at jimin "spill".

 

Jimin was looking around for help but the two dorks next to him were already fake sleeping. "ummm...Shin!" he said seeing her. Taehyung got up "where?" jimin closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. "you li-" When taehyung turned back, he seen all three sleeping. He shook his head "wait till we get off the plane" he said going back to his seat. Nam joon was sitting there dozing off " Nam shin and Nam joon. perfect" he said to himself. "why are you talking to yourself?" Taehyung said sitting back down. Joon shook his head "nothing. isn't it time to get off?" he said looking at his watch.

 

"yeah in a little bit" they both sat back. "you wanna know something?" Taehyung said looking foreword. Joon stared at him "what is it?". "she has a boyfriend. that guy she came with at training" he said looking at shin. "boyfriend? guy at training? Tao?" he said guessing. "No. the other guy. i belive his name is Luhan" taehyung said. "don't worry about him. i'll make sure shes mine by the time were back in Korea" joon said smirking. Taehyung rolled his eyes. even though he knows hes in love with shin, he knows her heart is already taken.

 

Taehyung sighed "does she look that easy to you?" joon stared at him with shock "i like her as much as you do but you don't see me over here trying to claim her. Shes taken, theres nothing we can do" he said looking joon. Joon stared at him amused "WOW!"joon started clapping. "thats why the last girl we fought over never went to you. It was YOU who was too easy" taehyung was seconds from throwing a fist. "i didn't give up n her, i just let her go because i felt sorry for your !" taehyung said mad.

 

"Time to go~" jiseok said getting out his seat. They all stood up and got their bags. All of their eyes landed on the two in the back, who were starring each other dead in the eye. "Hey!" Suga said. They both looked away "lets go, you don't want to be the last one on the air plane do you?" jongkook said. they both rolled their eyes. "you guys ready?" they all stared at the front and seen Shin waving at them. They all nodded "lets go!" jimin said running out the airplane. Shin chuckled at his kidness."yeah~" shin said walking off the plane. They all followed after "Shin!" she turned around and seen suga running towards her. "hmm?"

 

"Oh ummm, i want to show you something" he said scratching the back of his head. The two in the back stared at the Suga confused "what is he doing?" joon asked. "show me something?...okay" Shin nodding. Lay stared at Suga up and down *what does he know about China?* "Lay!" shin said waving her hand infront of his face. "Oh..sorry. What is it?" he said looking at shin. "are you comming?" she said looking back. He nodded and ran beisde her. "soooo....your going somewhere with him?" he said looking at suga. "Ah. yoon gi?, yeah he said he wants to take me somewhere. i guess hes been hear too" she said looking foreward.

 

"pshh. i bet this is his first time" Lay said is chinese. Shin chuckled "you think so?" she said back in chinese, with her arms crossed. Lay stared shock, with wide eyes. "you know chinese?!?!" he said with his hands together. She nodded "japanese, Mandarin, korean, english you name it. My dad had me learning all that when we went on business trips" she smiled. Lay smiled in amazement. "COOL!" he said with two thumbs. She laughed "Don't worry gege, we'll explore your part of the world too" she smiled. Lay stared at her shock, again. "gege? i like that" he smiled showing his dimple.

 

"And i'll call you baobao" he said. Shin laughed "thats baby, loser" she said smiling. He nodded "i know". He crossed his arms and kept walking. "Lets go BAOBAO!" he said walking ahead of her. Shin smiled and ran after "Shin, theres a bus taking us to the hotel, wanna sit by me?" jimin asked. "Sorry my dad is sending my car out here. im just waiting but i'll see you at the hotel. kay?" she said patting his head. Jimin pouted walking away "well, see you there" he waved bye and ran to the bus. Shin stared at Lay, who was just sitting on his bag, with his arms crossed. "the bus is gonna leave you behind" she said looking at him.

 

He shook his head "im going with you" he said pointing shin. "And who said that?" she said crossing her arms. "tsk.tsk.tsk your dad just sent me a text to ride with you. He doesn't want you going alone" he said waving his phone in his hand. She tilt her head "let me see the text" she said putting her hand out. Lays face widden as he pulled the phone to his chest "wh..what. you don't trust me?!" he said standing up. "No. i don't. now let me--" "Oh look at that! your cars here!" he grabbed his bag and ran to the car. Shin stared at him and rolled her eyes.

 

Lay opened the door for her "baobao first" he said waving his hand for her to go inside. She laughed "Shībài zhě (loser)" she said going in the car. Lay chuckled and ran to the other side of the car. He got in and put his seat belt on "baobao, where should we go first?" he said smiling and looking at her. "humm" she said tapping her fingers on her chin "i don't know...mabe the HOTEL!" she said. He shook his head "no, thats too boring. WAIT!" he said putting his finger in the air. " Lets go hotel and get changed and THEN! we can et something to eat!" he smiled. "sounds good baobao?"

 

she nodded her head "can you not call me baobao. it sounds weird" she said looking out the window. "baobao or qizi?" he asked. She slapped him lightly on the arm "Baby or Wife?!" she said with wide eyes. He nodded "everybody calls shin because your special to me, i have to choose a different name for you. One of a kind name" he smiled. Shin stared at him shock *special?* she sighed "fine. i'll go with the first one" she said looking away. Lay smiled "i like the first one too" he nodded. "Baobao, can you do me a favor?" he asked. She stared at him.

 

"While were here in china....can you be my girlfriend?" he said looking her in the eye.

 

--END--

i hope your happy so far with this. im REALLY HAPPY i got Lay in here, its been a while. Shay couple? or Laymi? whatever. i think im gonna have fun writing about them. Also the BTS boys? i sense jealousy in the air! please keep reading and be honest with what you think about what i should do. Anyways happy birthday to me, Sunny and Jonghyun from cnblue ! even though its still May 14....ANWAYS im turning 16 !! JANG!