goodbye

The Mafia's Daughter

Its sunday, the night we leave to China. As weird as it sounds but i never felt so sad leaving home. "Wake up shin!" Luhan said shaking Shin awake. "SHIN! WAKE UP-" "IM AWAKE!" she said jumping out of bed, with her hair covering her face. "Lets go. Its the last day im spending with you before you leave" he said pouting. Her head fell back "can you wait your turn? i want to hang out with others too.." she said. Luhan crossed his arms "so you'd rather hang out with someone else then me?" Shin sat up. "Shut up, you know thats not what i mean, I'll hang out with you first. Happy?" She got out of bed and washed up. She came out the closet with a baby blue dress, that stops above her knees, with her sandles.  She braded her hair on the side and grabed her brown bag, that hung on her shoulder.

 

"Lets go" she smiled. Luhans jaw droped "...." "what? this this too much? i'll go--" "No! ..its fine..i mean you look very beautiful" he said smiling. She nodded "thank you, now lets get going" Shin took his arm and walked out side. The weather was beautiful, the sun was out and she had her glasses on. "Where you taking me?" shin ask, looking out the window. "You'll see when we get there" he said driving. Shin nodded and continue to stare out the window. "!!!!" she slaped Luhan on the arm. "NAMSAN TOWER!" she yelled. He smiled looking at her "remember when we pass this tower and i told you i'd take you here?" he said parking. She nodded "yeah but you also said if i didn't kiss you, you wouldn't take me" she said happy."Well. now were here" They both got out the car and walked hand in hand to the building.

 

Shin was jumping like a little child, as Luhan held her hand smiling at her. They went into the tower and bought locks for eachother. "Write something on it" Luhan said. She sat there thinking. "Okay!" she hid her writing and kept eyeing Luhan. "Stop looking!" she whined. Luhan laughed "fine.." he sighed happy. They took the elevator to the top. "Here we are...". The walked around in aww, starring at all these locks. Shin ran to the big locks "WOW this is so cute!" Shin was business looking at all the locks she called Luhan over.

 

"Luhan! come over, look what this couple wrote.." She turned around and seen Luhan on one knee, with his hands full of roses. Shins eyebrows rose "..luhan" He smiled. "Before you say anything, let me go first." He took a deep breath "before you leave, i want you to know that where ever you go, my heart will always be with you. And since your leaving for a week, can you do me a favor? And promise me something?" She gasps as she stoods there all shocked, not knowing what to say, but just smiled. She covered , as he pulled out a heart shaped box. On bended knee, he repeated, "will you do me this favor?"

 

As Luhan opened the heart shaped box, tears started flowing down her cheeks. "Will you marry me??" She cried, trying to catch her breath. "Why are you crying? he laughed. She shook her head up and down, still crying. (Not knowing she was crying full of happiness) Luhan smiled, got up and hugged her tightly, spinning her around. He put his hands on her face, wiping her tears away with a big smile. "can you promise me something?" she looked up at him, "dont cry again. I hate to see my girl crying. And if you do, ill beat who ever did this to you" him smiling, while shes laughing. As he gently touch her face with both of his hands, BOTH looking at each other in the eyes, he leaned in and gave her a kiss!

 

"WOW! IM ENGAGED!!!" Shin yelled. Shin kissed Luhan on the lips again. "I love Luhan!" she hugged him. They both smiled happyily, comming down the building. "What made you put a ring on it?" she said starring at her finger. "The thought of you going away...what perfect time to clame you mines" he smiled. "We'll be one young married coupled" he said. Shin bumbed him in the arm "were engage. not married.." she smiled. Luhan pouted "School first!" she hit him. He sighed "yeah, i know but wedding after. okay?" Shin laughed and nodded. They went for a walk around the park, holding hands. Shin felt like this was the happiest day of her life. Luhan the man she loved, has now asked her to be married. "You look like the joker when you smile like that" he said poking her cheeks. She chuckled "im so happy! thats why.." she smiled shyly.

 

"Shoot! i got to go! sorry Luhan but your time is up" she said looking at her watch. Confused cover his face. "i have to go hang out with sungmi but i'll ee you at home" She jumped to kiss him on the cheek. His face was still left shock "your gonna leave me after i propose to you?" Luhan pouted. She cupped his face "my dear luhan....I LOVE YOU!" she kissed him on his lips, turn around and ran. "Yah!" Luhan yelled. He pouted seeing her run away from him. "YOU BETTER BE HOME BY 10!!" he yelled so she can hear. Shin turned around "BYE LUHAN!" she waved. She ran to Sungmi's house before it was 2. She stop infront of the house, panting. "right...on...time!" she said inbetween breaths. She stood back up and fixed her dress. She walked inside the house "KRIS! SUNGMI!" she said entering the door. Kris ran door the stairs "shin? what are--" 

 

He stared at her up and down. "im here to pick up both of you! hurry and get ready! were gonna be late!" she said stomping her feet. His eyes still glued to her. "you..look--""HOT. i know, so hurry" she said smiling. He laughed " i mant to say ugly but its what ever you think.." he said crossing his arms, walking up the stairs. Shin marched up to Kris "wanna DIE!" kris start running up the stairs, smiling. "SHIN!" Sungmi yelled. Shin stop running when she seen sungmi. "oh..hi sungmi" shin said smiling. She glared at kris as he went into the room. "Sungmi, today is my last day before i leave, so i want to spend it with you and kris. Lets get you ready" Shin said pushing sungmi into the room. "Wanna were a dress? like mines?" she asked. Sungmi nodded "yeah! now were both matching!" 

 

Sungmi worn a baby blue summer dress and her hair in pony tails. "You look very cute!" shin said cupping her cheeks. "Lets go get kris" They both held hands walking towards Krises room. "Kris, hurry!" Shin said knocking. The door opened "im ready,...you like?" he smiled. He looked hot as always. "i like, now lets go" she said grabbing his arm. Kris warn a simple white v-neck shirt and blue jeans with his hair blonde hair back. They all got in the car "So, where we going?" Kris ask. Shin was driving Kris's car. "Somewhere. ....fun!" shin smiled. Sungmi was jumping in the back "yeah!". Kris stared at Shin as she was driving.

 

Somthing caught his eye as he was staring at her.*a ring?* he eyed her for a secnd until sungmi jumped "The Zoo!!!" shin smiled "yup! lets get going!" they got out the car and shin held sungmi's hand."This is your surpise?" is asked shin. She nodded "why? don't like it?" she asked. He shook his head "no! i love it" he grabbed her hand and started to walk. *Just for today* Shin thought as she stared at their hands. She smiled "where should we go first?" She said to sungmi. Sungmi's eyes were glued to this one place. "Owls!" Shin's eyes widden. "owls...."shin said scratching the back of her neck. Kris stared at her. "whats wrong?" kris said worried.

 

Shin shook her head and maded a determine face. "Lets go!" she grabed sungmi's hand and started walking twards the building. Shin was shaking inside, her biggest fear were owls!!. Her heart was pounding, kris was checking up on her every now and then. After walking around looking at owls, she stood close to krises side, hidding her face. Although he found it cute he was also getting worried. He paused "shin...if your scared you don't have t force yourself" Shin looked up suprise. "i..i.." Kris bent over and was face to face with her. "Hold my hand, i'll protect you like a king should" he said smiling. Shin nodded and held his hand.

 

Kris was still sad on how she was still hidding her face in his arm. "here.." Kris pulled shin infront of him, surounding his arms around her. "better?" shin was startle by what he did but felt more safer.She nodded smiling "So tell me, why are you scared of owls?" kris said holding her. She sighed "they are the scariest animal i ever seen. There big eyes. DID YOU KNOW THEY CAN TURN THEIR NECK ALL THE WAY AROUND?!?!" she said freacked out. He smiled and shook his head. "Shin! Kris! im want to play with the little owls over there!" sungmi said pointing at the little ones. They both nodded "make sure you stay close, okay?" Kris said. Sungmi nodded and ran off.

 

"Your daughter is so cute!" a couple said passing. Shin and Kris stared at them confuse. "you guys are one cute couple! no wonder why your daughters beautiful" the girl said. Kris smiled "she gets her looks from her mother" Kris said resting his chin on shin's head. Kris got shock when shin responed "Well shes pretty tall for her age, she gets her from her dad" Shin said smiling in Krises arms. "When wil we have a child of ours.." the couple said walking away. Kris pulled away from shin.." what made you say that?" he said shock. She smiled "because your always the one bragging about sungmi like a dad would..sooo i thought Hey why not play along" she said bumping kris's arms. He chuckled alittle "Lets go and get out of this" He grabbed her hand and walked where sungmi was.

 

"Lets go sungmi" shin said grabbing her hand. "I wonder if they have dragons here" kris ask looking serious. "BWAHAHAH!!!" shin bust out aughing. She hed her stomatch "are you serious!" she was still laughing. Kris look sad "whats wrong with dragons?!" he said crossing his arms. Shin stared at him and seen how serious his face was. She stoped laughing "nothing..nothing at all" she said whipping her tears away. Sungmi yanked on shins dress "shin...do you think theres no dragons here?" Shin was now thinking. *wow they must realy think dragons are real!* Shin felt bad "Oh..sorry. Ummm lets go find out!" She said smiling. She grabbed Krises arm "lets go find out" she eyed smiled him.

 

After hours of playing and running, they decided to leave. Kris was carrying Sungmi on his back, while shin was walking beside Kris. "sungmi did you have fun?" shin asked sungmi. She nodded her head "i had so much fun today! shin lets do this again" she said resting her head on krises shoulder. Shin nodded "yeah...". They got in the car and drove to sungmi and kris's house. On the way home it was getting late  "Shin you sh--" kris turned his head in the back and seen the two sleeping on eachother. He smiled but soon faded away when he stared at the ring. no...it can't be" he said shaking his head.

 

He thought to himself, she was really happy today i've never seen her like this...it can't be. His eyes were glued onto the ring. "no.." he said. "No what?" shin said waking up. Kris got startle for alittl bit "oh your awake" he said. She nodded and looked at her watch "i leave in an hour, i still got time" shin said. "time for what?" kris asked. "take sungmi to bed and kiss her goodnight" shin said. Kris got out the car and carried sungmi inside, shin followed. Kris layed sungmi in bed and watched as shin sat beside her. "shes gonna be sad, i know it." shin sighed. "don't worry, i'll be here to make ssure that doesn't happen." kris said comforting shin.She nodded "her birthdays comming up and i can't even be there" she said sad as she stared at sungmi.

 

"Hey, don't be like that, sungmi wil be sad your leaving like this. Shin, sungmi will be fine" kris said putting his hand on her shoulder. She nodded "of course she will" shin said standing up.Kris stard at her confused "if she isn't fine, then i'll kick your " shin said glaring at him. Kris laughed "well we wouldn't want that to happen" he said. Shin laughed and stared back at sungmi. She bent over and kissed her on her forehead "i love you sungmi". She stood up and turned around "bye kris.." she said smiling.Kris wasn't happy with that and shin knew it. She laughed "you know your a kid right?" kriscrossed his arms and smirked. Shin jumped and kissed him on the cheek "bye" she said leaving.

 

Kris's couldn't get the ring out of his head. "Wait shin!" shin turned around "huh?" Kris stood there thinking. *what if it is what i think it is?!* "Oh nevermind" Kris said shaking his head andsmiling. She nodded and left. She called Xiumin as the left the house. "Xi-xi! where are you?" shin said walking. What shin didn't know, was he was right behind her."home why?" Xiumin said laughing. "oh really, well im leaving in a little bit and i got big new tell you!" She said happy. Xiumin stared at her "hummm i dont know if i want to hear it?" he said funny. "Pwease! your the only one that will listen" she said begging. Hesmiled and her back view "fine go ahead" he smiled. "today luhan took--Oh wait hes calling". Xiumin stood there and shin put him on pause "Luhan im on my way home..yep..NO! i didn't lose it..okay..yup, see you at home" she hung up with Luhan and went back to Xiumin.

 

"So what did you lose" Xiumin asked. "Oh luhan thinks i los--WAIT A MINUTE!" shin turned around and pointed straight at xiumin. "you were following me this whole time!?"  she said still holding the phone up to her ear. He laughed and ran up to her. "Shin!" he said rocking her back and forth. She hugged him back "my xi-xi!" she smiled. Xiumin pulled away "you look very beautiful on this lovely night" he said looking at her. Shin blushed "well yu look very handsome..although your just wearing sweats and a t-shirt. You look JANG!" sh said with her two thumbs in the air.

 

He laughed "very funny. So what are you doing walking alone at night?" he said walking. "Oh i just came out of kris's house" she said noding. "Oh...what were you doing?" he said eyeing her in the corner of his eye. "nothing, we just went out since im leaving to china in a little bit" she said starring at her feet. "Shin...." Xiumin said. She looked up "will there ever be a chance..." Shin stared at him confused "chance?" he paused "be honest with me. Do you have any feelings towards me?" Shin froze, should she tell him? "ummm" shin stuttered. "Honestly." Xiiumin said.

 

face to face, shin stared at him. "Xiumin, i love you in a certain way .." Xiumin stared at shin half broken hearted "but i'll NEVER! EVER! STOP loving you" Shin hugged him. Although Xiumin felt hurt inside this was what he had to accept. He rapt his arms around her "This hurts you know... But hey! as long as we still got eachother, we're okay, right?" he said still hugging her. Shin was seconds away from crying. She felt hurt that her bestfriend loved her but she didn't feel the same way. As they pulled away shin wiped her tears away fast. "So what did you want to tell me?" Xiumin said changing the topic. Shin stared at him *this will only hurt you more* she thought.

 

She hid her hand behind her back. "Oh nothing..i just went to the namsam tower, thats all" she said with a smile. Xiumin nodded his head. "When you come back, lets go to the Every Bun shop and have sleep overs and-" "AND go on a trip, just you and me. Like old times" shin said hanging her arm arounf Xiumins neck. He smiled and nodded "Wah! my bestfriend is going on a trip to china without me...sad" he said fake crying. Shin laughed "i'll miss you the most my xi-xi" she said with a soft smile. "you better! if you don't then i'll.." "you'll what?!" she said. "i'll kill you!" he threater. "YAH! thats my line!" shin said pouting.

 

Xiumin laughed at her pouting face "mines now" he head locked her and nuckled her head. "Yah! Xiumin! you want to die!" she said trying to get out of his arm. "wah shin, i thought you were strong" he said joking. Shin smirk "i am. i just don't want to hurt you" she smiled, still in a head lock. "Muahahaha! Shin thinks she's strong. Muahaha only in your dreams" Xiumin said with an evil laugh, still rubbing on her head. "Ah chincha! your messing up my hair!" Shin whined. Xiumin let her out of his arm. "Got chu!" Shin jumped and rapt her arm around her neck and head locked him. "My xi-xi fell for it again! Muahaha!!" She said with an evil luagh.

 

Xiumin struggled to get out but couldn't "Wah xi-xi, i thought you were strong" she mimic. Xiumin luaghed "fine! i surrender" he said putting his hands in the hair. Shin let go and backed away, laughing. "what time do you leave?" Xiumin asked. "ummm, Ah!" she screamed looking at her watch. "In 30 mintues!, i got to go xi-xi! i'll bring you back something from china, Bye love you!" she kissed him on the cheek and ran. Xiumin was shocked on how fast everything was moving. He placed his palm over his cheek. "I love you too shin"

 

--END!--

 

 

your probably mad about who shin's with but as a writter,the only thing i can tell you to do is KEEP READING!. LOVE ALL xoxo!