Friends Day

The Mafia's Daughter

"Luhan!?" he pushed threw the door and looked around the room. "Where in the is Chen?!" he said looking around. Im stilling trying to wake up. *IS THIS A DREAM? please let it be a dream!* I seen luhan pacing back and forth around the place. "Lu.." she couldn't finish her sentence as Luhan glared at her. "Where are they!" he yelled. Shin didn't answer, she stood there still half asleep. Luhan stared at Chens door and ran to it. Shin ran towards luhan and held him around his waist. "Don't! they're sleeping!" Luhan stared down at her. "Let go shin. i warned that er!" he said trying to get threw the door.

 

Shin held on him tighter. "He was in drunk! He didn't do anything Luhan!" Luhan took the chance to release shin's arm and run threw the door. He found Chen on the bed and Lay on the floor. "CHEN! WAKE THE UP!". Chen slowly opened his eyes and felt a hard hit on his face. "LUHAN! GET OFF OF HIM!" Shin yelled. Chen was getting beat up on his own bed and he was still half asleep but that hit woke him up. Chen threw Luhan off the bed and stood up, trying to find his balance. Shin ran to his side and helped him up. "I warned you" Luhan pulled out a gun and pointed it at Chen.

 

*BAM BAM!* Blood all over the walls and chen on the ground. "...CHEN!" Shin yelled. She stared at Luhan who was laughing "Ahahah. i told him, i'd haught his down. Can't beieve he didn't believe me. Jerk!" Luhan said with a smirk. Shin's heart was beating fast and hard. "i..i..LUHAN!" Shin cried. "lets go babe, im taking you back to korea" he said yanking on my arm. "LET GO! LET GO! LET GO OF ME!"

 

Author POV!

 

"LET GO! LET GO! LET GO OF ME!" *SLAP!* shin opened her eyes and seen Chen holding his cheeks. Her heart was beating "it was a nightmare" she said panting, holding her heart. "Oh Chen, what are you doing here?" she said starring at Chen on the floor. "and why are you holding your cheeks?" she said sitting up. He stared with fear "YAH!" he stood up. Shin stared at chen confuse "i hear you screaming my name, so i came and checked on you but when i tried waking you up, YOU SLAPED ME!" he said mad.

 

Shin chuckled "sorry" she said putting her hands up. Chen walked over to the other side of the bed and layed on his stomatch. "nightmare? wanna talk about?" he said. "i don't know, you wanna listen?" she said crossing her arms. "Duhh! i heard you screaming my name, so of course i want to know" he said smiling. "If you say so" shin stared straight into Chen's eyes "in my dream....you died" her eyes widden. "YAH! thats not funny!" Chen said sitting up. Shin laughed "but its true! I woke up because i heard baning at the door and when i opened it Luhan was there. He came running in trying to find. He was really Mad!" shin said serious.

 

Chen's eyed her "and why would that be?" he said. Shin went up to Chen and cupped his face "you really don't remember anything?" she said shaking him. He nodded "did i say something wrong?" shin laughed. "Something is too little, how about Everything!. You called him and yelled at him saying "Shin's mine you dear-looking, hello-kitty collecting bastard!" and then Luhan tried talking but you kept yelling soooo...yeah" Chen's face fell flat on the pillow. "AHH!" he yelled. "Im dead!" he stared at shin "im dead shin! HELP ME!!" he said shaking her.

 

"Not this time buddy, your on your own" Shin said getting out of bed and walking out. "Shin wait!" Chen yelled. they both walked out of the room and seen Lay in the kitchen with only his jeans on. "Hi" Lay said drinking a glass of milk. "Sup Lay!" Shin said walking in the living room. Chen stared at Shin "how can....YAH! LAY GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" chen yelled. Lay chuckled "but its hot" he whined. Chen ran in the room and threw Lay a shirt. "Here, wear this t-shirt" chen said.

 

"Guys there's places i want to go but i don't know where....Lets go shopping!!" Shin said excited. Chen sighed "why? i thought you'd raather get lost and wonder around" he said sitting next to her. "i do but why would i when i have you two, stupid~" shin said punching lightly on the arm. He nodded "okay, lets get ready" Chen said running to his room. "Well im gonna go change and we'll meet in the lobby, kay?" Lay said leaving. "Okay!" shin said watching him leave. After he left, she remember his words and honestly they were cute to her. " Gege, your such a fool for love" she said walking to her room, smiling.

 

Shin went in her room and got out a White summer-dress that stoped above her knees. She worn her flats and had her hair  a bun. She showed her arms and her long legs. Even though she was going for a simply-cute look, it always came out hot. She stood infront of her mirror, fixing her dress *knock knock* Chen peeked his head threw the door. "ready.." His jaw droped. Shin stared at him "you like?" she said spinning around. Chen couldn't say anything but just stared. "Yah! Chen-chen!" shin said waving her hand infront of his face.

 

"Oh...sorry. you just took my breath away. Shin you look BEAUTIFUL!" he said with his arms crossed.Shin smiled "thanks chen-chen.You look handsome as always" she winked at him. Chen blushed "stop it~" he said pushing her on her shoulder. They both chuckled "lets go, Lay's probably waiting for us" Chen said openeing the door for shin. She nodded. Chen looked really handsome, although he was wearing jeans and a pain white- shirt, shin loves that kind of stlye, simply. They walked to the elevator

 

"Chen-chen, i love your style, its my kinda style" she said smiling. "You have style?" chen said joking. Shin lauhed "no" shin said pouting. Chen stared at her "ah too cute!" he said sqeezing her cheeks. "Ah~ let go! it hurts!" she whined. "igoo~ my shin-shin is so cute when she whines!" he said still touching her cheeks. The elevator doors pened and they walked to the lobby where Lay was. "Lay!" Shin yelled. He turned around and his eyes widden "is that shin?" he said to himself. "I know. i was blow away too" chen said looking at Lay.

 

"wh..what?" Lay said trying to hide. Shin smiled "you look handsome Lay" she said. Lay smiled "and you look beautiful" he said smiling at her. "Hey~" chen said poking Shin in the arm. "how can you say im handsome andd then call Lay handsome, huh?" chen said jealous. Shin rolled her eyes "fine. Chen your handsome and Lays hot. happy?" she said away. Lay stuck his touge out "keke. im hot" he teased chen and followed after Shin. They all got in the car and Chen sat in the back. "Where are we going?" Chen asked.

 

"i don't know, i should be asking you two. i wanna go somewhere to buy kids stuff" shin said. "Lets go to Kids Play, they have alot of kids toys theree" Lay said. "okay" shin smiled and nodded. "Soooo...whos the gift for?" chen said. Shin stared at him "not for you if your wondering. its for my princess" shin said. Lay and Chen had confuse all over their face. "wait? you have a princess? or a ...kid?" chen said as Lay nodded. Shin nodded "yeah her names Sungmi" she said as if it didn't sound like she gave birth and had a kid.

 

The guys still stared at her confused "are you telling me...you had a KID?!" chen yelled. Shin turned around and slapped him on the arm. "No you fool! i trat her like she's my daughter because her parents are barelythere for her and since her birthdays on thursday, im gonna buy her something" shin said sitting back down. Lay held his heart "good! for a second i thought you had a child!" he said wipping his non-sweaty forehead. Shin chuckled "nope. she see's me as her Queen but that sounds weird to me so i start calling her princess" shin smiled. "Oh~" layed said.

 

"Well then! if your the queen and sungmi's the princess then im the--" "NO. Kris is the king. sorry, sungmi already said Kris is the king" she said cutting chen off.Chen pouted "Then what the hell am i?!" Chen said mad. "A nobody~" Lay said driving. "YAH! i heard that!" Chen yelled. The two in the fron laughed. "We're here!" Lay said pulling up. They got out the car and went in the store. " i'll get the cart" Lay said. Shin nodded as chen followed. There was big play houses and barbies every where. "Hey this cute!" Shin said grabbing a doll. Lay nodded "we should get that one...and Oh this one! so that they'll be coupled up" Lay said smiling putting the dolls together.

 

"Your right!" shin said. "Chen-chen, isn't this cute?" They both turned around and didn't see he anywhere. "Chen?" Lay said. "OVER HERE!" they heard down the isle. They went to where chen was and seen he was holding a big play house "...." shin stared at him, like he was crazy. "This is for princess!" He said holding it. you couldn't even see his face "Chen-chen, go put that back" shin said. Chen droped the box "why! this is from me to princess!" he whined. Shin shook her head "im not gonna spoil her with big toys. Now go put that back!" Shin demand.

 

Lay chuckled. it was like he was seeing  a mother telling her kid to go put back the toy. They were walking around the store looking for more toys. Chen followed behind like a sad kid.He didn't talk at all, he just followed and sighed from time to time.Lay whispered in shins ear "just let him get it. he'll be sad if we don't let him" shin sighed. "fine. bring it" she said looking at chen. Chen eyes glowed up "really?! you won't tell meto put if back, will you!?" he said. Shin smiled "hurry before i change my mind" she said pushing the cart.

 

Chen ran back to get the Big box. "look, now he's happy" lay said to shin. She laughed "whatever.." she said. A couple passed them and spoke in chinese "wah~ what a cute couple" the lady tap shin on the shoulder "you guys are really cute! are you shopping for your daughter?" the lady said. Shin chuckled as lay blushed "our child is really grown, he likes to go shopping for kids toys" shin said. The lady stared at her confused "Shin-shin! SHIN-SHIN! i need help!" we turned our heads around and seen a fat box and two legs walking behind it.

 

"And thats our kid, cute is he?" shin said in chinese. The lady stared at the two in disbelif "..well, have a nice day" she said walking away fast. Shin and Lay laughed "your so stupid~"Lay said poking her head." it was fun--" "YAH! I NEED HELP!" Chen yelled. "Oh , sorry" shinturned the cart around and chen ut the box inside. "Goodness! i thought you guys were dead!" he said resting his palms on his knees. Lay chuckled, after walking around and picking out toys and outffits, they paid for everything.

 

After putting everything in the car, they went to go get something to eat." im hungry~" Shin said rubbing her tummy. Lay stared at her " i know a perfect place!" Lay drove far away. "I remember these roads?! Are we going to your house?" Chen said. Lay chuckled "wait! we shouldn't !" Shin said holding lays arm. "Why?" they both said in unison. "well, the last time i seen your dad i warn him....and im going to your house and...this just doesn't feel right" she said feeling bad. Lay put his hand oon top of hers "theres nothing to be scared of. My dad should be happy im hanging out with the Mafia's daughter" he smiled "trust me. my familys gonna love you" he said.

 

"Ahemm! we'll the last time I went there, we almost got caught drinking in your room and your dad doesn't even like me" Chen said. "He does like you" Lay said. "Bull! one time i heard him say i sound ed on crack when i laugh!" Chen said, making shin laugh. "Okay, lets go" shin smiled. Lay nodded as chen just agreed since he was in the back. They pulled upthe house and it was like back then. The palace was huge, shin stood outside "whats wrong? come on" Lay grabbed shin's hand and walked inside. "im home!" Lay said walking inside.

 

Lay's mother cameand huged him "son!" she said bear hugging him. "Hi mom" Lay said hugging her back. She pulled away "Mom, met my fri--" "HELLO!" Lay's mom ran up to shin and hugged her. "its nic to me girl lay broght home. He's never brang home a girl" she said rocking shin side to side, wich took shin by suprise. Shin returned the favor and hugged her back "hello" shin said. Lay's mother pulled away and shin fixed herslf "hello, my names Lee Shin Mi, its nice to meet you" Shin bowed. Shin was scared Lays mother would hit her or somthing.

 

Shin thought she'd do something because she threaten her husband but hy her suprise, she hugged shin again but tighter. "its nice to meet you shinmi!" Shin smiled and stared at Lay, who was smiling back at her with his thummbs in the air. Aheemm! hello Mrs.Zhang" Chen said waving his hand. She pulled away and waved at chen "hi chen, you staying out of trouble?" she said. Shin and ay laughed at her sudden change voice. "..of course. We stoped by because we miss your cooking~" Chen said with a smile. really?" Lay's mother said. They all nodded "we'll be in the main room if you want us mom" Lay said walking.

 

"Shinmi dear! do you mind helping me?" Mrs.Zhang asked. Shin nodded "okay" the two stared at shin as Mrs.Zhang pushed her to the kitchen. "What shal i help yoou on?" shin ask. "im son loves traditional food, its his favorite" she said. Shin nodded "okay". As they were cooking, they were laughng as Mrs.Zhang told her storys about ay when he was little. "Yeah, Yixing was always a home-kid. His first day of school, he cried because he thought we would leave him there and never pick him up" she said. Shin smiled "Yixing is his real name?" Mrs.Zhang nodded "yeah, at school they call him Lay but im his mother and i perfer the name he was born with" she smiled.

 

"So shin. what do you think of my son?" Mrs.Zhang said sitting down. Shin was shock by her sudden question. "i know this is sudden but hey, we're both girls right?" shin shyly smile"Honestly, your kid is the kindest and most sweetest guy i ever met. I remember hatting him at first becaue of this business were in but because i was so in to hatting him, i didn't notice how sweet and kind he was. i know i sound weird talkinlike this aboutyourson and all but to answer your question, if i wasn't taken, i would date your son. sorry if that also came out weird" she said bowing.

 

Mrs.Zhang stared with amaze "WOW. i like you, i really like shinmi" she said giving shin a warm smile. "...so i see your already taken huh?" shin nodded slowly. "well im mad Yixing didn't get to you first" she laughed "but im happy your still by his side. My husband is always trying to get him to marry these girls like their for sale but you, your a very lucky girl" she winked. Shin smiled "im sorry for getting your hopes high" shin said. " You really had them high girly. when i seen him hold your hand walking in, my first thought was Thats my daughter-in-law! but who knows" she smiled. Shin laughed.

 

 "well the foods reading, do you mind telling them to come?" Shin nodded and went to get Lay and Chen. She walked up tothe door and knocked on it. "Its Opened!" Shin heard Lay yell. Shin opened the door and peeked her head inside "Yixing! Chen! dinners ready!" Shin said leaving the two in the room, walking back to the dinning room. "did she just..." Chen said looking at Lay. He nodded "she just called you Yixing! no one calls you that but your mom dude!" chen said. A smile appeared on Lays face.He stood up fast so that chen wouldn"t notice. Lets go" Lay said leaving the room.

 

They all sat around the dinner table and ate. after talking and laughing it was time to go. "It was nice meeting you Mrs.Zhang!" Shin said hugging her. "Bye Yixing, bye chen, Bye Shinmi! make sure you guys visit again, kay!?" Mrs.Zhang said waving. they nodded and got in the car. " im Full guys" Chen said laying in the back. "Me too. your moms cooking is JANG!" Shin said with her thumbs up. Lay smiled "hey chen--" Shin turned around and seen chen sleeping. "tsk.tsk" shin said shaking her head. "he does this every time. eats then knock out,thats chen" Lay sad driving. Shin slowly fell asleep. "Yixing...thank you for today. your mom's really cool by the way" she said with her eyes closed.

 

"thank you shin. im really happy right now. thank you--" He turned his head and they were both asleep. He smiled and kissed shin on the cheek. "im still awake stupid" shin said with her eyes closed. Lay chuckled to himself. "ssshhh. go to sleep" lay said covering her eyes. He pulled up the hotel and the other two woke up. "Lets leave the bags in the car, i'll deal with it tomorrow morning" shin said. Chen still half asleep. He swung his arm around shin's shoulder and rested his cheek on shins head. "im tire too~" shin said.

 

They walked inside "Shin!" shin turned around "Oh junie" she said trying to open her eyes. He draged her away from Lay and chen "i need to talk to you". Chen and Lay glared at nam joon. "What the ? whos that again" chen said fully awake. "Nam Joon. i don't like him, hes too agressive" lay said crossing his arms. They sat in the lobby waiting Shin to come back. "Yes junie?" shin said. Nam joon drage her outside. Junie held her shoulders "shin, i need you to be honest with me. Please don't hate me but tell me if you feel anything, okay?" Shin stared at him confused. Nam joon cupped the back of Shins head.

 

Shin held her hands up "nam joon. back away while im being nice" shin said warning him. but he didn't budge. Shin backed away but hit the wall "nam joon.." his face was inches anyway. Shin tried pushing him back but he was moving. "Chen!" Shin yelled. Chen and Lay ran out the hotel when they heard shins voice. They seen shin against the wall. Chen marched up to nam joon and punched him in the face. "Back off of her!" Chen punched him in the face again and Lay ran to shin was scared. "Shin!" Lay said holding her. The boys ran out and helped nam joon. "What the hell is going on !" Suga yelled.

 

Nam joon was Laying on the ground, with the members helpinghim. "Keep away from shin you asswhole!" Chen was mad."Chen lets go!" Lay said holding shin. They walked inside the hotel and went to the room."Yah! nam joon! what did you do to said yelling at nam joon. the rest of the members stared at him. "...nothing" "BUL!" Taehyung marched up to him and yanked him by the collar. "you think i can't tell, her eyes were teary you er! Taehyung punched him in the face. "YAH!! Taehyung" suga yelled.

 

All the boys went back to there rooms but nam joon stayed with suga as taehyung stayed with jin. "Shin? you okay?" Lay said giving her a cup of water. She noded "im gonna go sleep. goodnight Lay" she said with no motions. Lay nodd her into her room. Chen came out "Shin! are you okay?" Chen said holding her. She smiled and nodded "thanks chen-chen" Shin kissed him on the cheek "goodnight chen-chen" she went back into the room. She locked her door and took a shower. She turned the water on and cried her self behind the noise. She was scared, honestly. She hugged her knees, crying quietly. She took a long shower and got out.

 

She changed into her big shirt and high shorts. She layed in bed, hugging her pillow. "Luhan.." she pulled out her phone and called his number. ring..ring..ring. She waited forhim to pick up and he didn't. "is he still mad?" Shin said sad. She called Xiumins number and he picked up "Shin? i though you'd never called!" He said. Xiumin was happy "my xi-xi" shin whined. "whats wrong shin? is everything okay?" Xiumin said worried. "i'd be lying if i said yes. xi-xi.." shin wanted to cry again. She really needed someone with her at the moment she felt sad and need to held. "just called to say hi. goodnight xi-xi, love you" shin said trying to hang up.

 

"oh...love you too shin" Xiumin said lost. Right after his words, she hung up and held xi-xi the teddy bear near her heart. That night she didn't sleep well. The next morning shin was still sleeping and it was 12:00 am. "Chen? is she still asleep?" Lay said comming in the room. Chen nodded "she's still..shock? i don't know but that er scared shin enoughto make her take long showerd, long sleeps" chen sighed "i hate when she's like this. i'll teach that er a leeson when i see him inthe games again" chen said mad. Lay sighed "i should go wake her up". Lay nocked on her door "Shin?" he tried opening the door but it was lock.

 

"Hello?" shin opned and her eyes half awake. "come eat shin" lay said. She nodded and washed up. round the table and Chen cook breakfest for them. there was silent in the air. "im going back to korea" shin said eating her soup. "What!" they said in unison. She put her fork down and stare at the both of them. "i'll be back, don't worry" she said standing up. Chen grabbed her rist. "it is because of that asswhole, i'll tea--" "No. its not because of him. i leaving for sungmi's bithday and i'll leave at 4 and be back friday morning" shin smiled weakly.

 

"i'll come back chen-chen" she smiled again. Chen sighed "let her go,if she say she's gonna come back then she'll be back" Lay said smiling at shin. Shin nodded "fine..." chen said. Shin went into her room and packed her bags. Lay and Chen watch her ask she packed. "guys! stop starring at me like that. you guys look like my parents, standing like that" she teased. They didn't even smile "FINE!" she droped her bags. "I'll leave my bags if you think im not comming back" she said mad. They both smiled "be careful my shin-shin" chen said hugging her. Lay smiled "i'll be sleepinging in your room while your gone" Lay said.

 

Shin smiled "fine with me". Shin hugged Lay and got her keys. She got her black sun glasses and black jeans, with her red sweater and her hair down. "Bye guys!" She hugged them one more time and left. She drove to the airport and had the presents sent to korea. "yees. one fight to korea. thank you" Shin sat and waited for her plane to come. "Miss your flights here" she said to shin. Shin walked onto the airplane and was front class. It was a fast flight to china to korea. She sat down and closed her eyes. "Oops!" shin felt juice all her her top and it was sinking in.

 

She looked up and seen a guy with a drink in his hand "im so sorry" he said Shin got up and walked to the bathroom. After cleaning myself, i walked out an the guy was standing right there. "sorry about that. let me make it up to you" he pulled his phone out. "Names Sehun. Oh Sehun" He winked at shin.

--END--

Lets see what awaits shin in korea? I thought i should end this one with fun and sorry fot starting it out with a DREAM~ thanks for the new subs. LOVEALL and PLEASE KEEP READINGLOV!