Thats what friends are for

The Mafia's Daughter

 

Xiumins POV!

"Wake up shin, schools gonna start in an hour!" He said running around her house. She aloft her head up, with her face covering her hair. "Why so early" she groan. "Because we need to go to my house and pick up my uniform. Now hurry!" He pulled shins arm out of bed. "Fine! I'm up!" Shin got out of bed and washed up. She put her uniform on and grabbed her converse. *BEEP BEEP* xiumin beeped his horn. "IM DONE!" She ran outside towards the car and got in. "Lets go~" xiumin sang as he pulled out. Shin laid back in her seat as they were driving, slowly closing her eyes. "SHIN!" Xiumin yelled. Shin jumped up "what!?" She said scared. Xiumin laughed "....nothing" he smirked. "Yah! I'm trying to sleep~" shin whined. "Sorry. We're almost there" she fell back to sleep with an annoyed face. Xiumin chuckled as he pulled up to his house. " I'll be right back, stay here?" He stared at her but she was in deep sleep. 10 minutes later Xiumin came back, in his uniform. "I'm back-- and your still sleeping.." Xiumin sighed. He continue to drive towards their school. "We're here~" she slowly woke up. "It's Tuesday, right?" Shin ask, stretching. I nodded "neh. Now please get out the car, so we can get to class" xiumin said shaking her. "Fine fine, lets go~" she got out the car, while xiumin ran next to her. "Yah. You know what I went through while you were gone? It was hell shin, HELL" xiumin said with his eyes big. Shin laughed and threw her right arm around xiumins neck. "Well then my friend, looks like we both went threw hell while we were away from each other" he nodded. "So then you better not leave without me next time, arraso?" He said warning her. 


Shin chuckle. "Arraso my xixi" they both walked towards shins locker and seen Yuri was already there. "Shin!" Yuri ran up to her and gave her a big fat hug. " I miss you too yuri~" shin hugged her back. They both pulled away "hi xiumin!" Yuri said. "Hi Yuri~" xiumin said with a charm smile. Yuri looked away fast holding her cheeks. " why's my heart acting up?" Yuri mumbled, having her back towards shin and xiumin. "What was that?" Shin ask putting her backpack away. Yuri shook her head "uh.. Nothing! I'm gonna go wash up. I'll meet you in class, bye!" She ran off leaving shin confuse. "Anyways, lets get going. We might be late" xiumin said. Shin nodded and grabbed her books.


"We'll ill be in my seat, bye" shin said walking towards her seat. Xiumin nodded and headed towards his seat. Just when the bell was gonna ring, yuri ran in class as Kris followed after. "Yo kris~" shin said waving at him. Kris went from sad to happy within   3 seconds. "Shin!" He ran up to her, ignoring the whole class staring at him. His arms wide opened, he pulled her in and hugged her tight. " I miss you shin!" He said squeezing her. Shins eyes stared back at the class which was mumbling. Then her eyes landed on Xiumin who was glaring at Kris. Her eyes then shift to Yuri who was smirking and making hearts with her hands. "Uh, yeah, me too" shin pushed him away. He smiled brightly at shin like she was his sun. He cupped her face and smiled "wow! Your like, really here! In front of me!" He said shock and surprise. Shin knew he thought she wasn't gonna come back, so she felt guilty leaving them like that. "Sorry I left like that" she smiled weakly. He shook his head " I should be sorry--" "you can get your hands off of her now" Kris looked up and seen Xiumin glaring at him. Kris dropped his hands "we'll talk later. Bye shin" he got up and walked back to his sit.


"You too Xiumin, go on" shin motioned xiumin to go back to his seat. He pouted and walked away sadly. The teacher came in "one of our students; Lay, moved back to China. He will no longer be with us" everybody looked back at his seat and seen it was empty. Yuri stood up and slowly walked over to the seat next to shin. "Today's lesson--Yuri! Go back to your seat" everybody stared at yuri, who was tip toeing to shin. Yuri dropped her arms "but I can't see from where I sit" yuri whined. "And you think sitting farther back will help?" The teacher said with her hands on her hips. "Yes. It's call seeing problems miss. Please~" yuri begged. The teacher sighed "go. And you two between not talk. After one warning, your moving back" she said warning yuri. Yuri nodded, making her way to shin. Shin shook her head "you could just crawled and kept your mouth shut" shin said. Yuri thought "why didn't I think of that" she put her head on the desk. Shin laughed quietly. The class went on and lunch came. Shin was already asleep, while yuri was playing on her phone. "Shin~ wake up. It's lunch time" xiumin said slowly waking her up. Shin lift her head and seen yuri sitting next to her, xiumin in front of her and Kris beside Xiumin. 


"Sssssuuurrree" shin stood up and walked out of class, with kris and Xiumin following after her like little puppy's. Shin stuck her hands in her pocket "I'm craving Taos food" shin said. "Neh! He makes the best" yuri stuck her hand around shins arm. "We can get that after school" yuri smiled while shin nodded. Kris and Xiumin stared at each other *who's this tao guy* While they walked around with snacks shin paused. "What's wrong?" Xiumin said looking at shin. "Do you hear that?" They all looked around. 

 

"You two should go back to class. Me and yuri need to go do some girl stuff. Bye" she grabbed yuri's hand and ran. "Girl stuff?" Xiumin said. Kris sighed "whatever, lets just wait for them in class" the guys walked back. "What's wrong shin?" Yuri stared at shin, who looked mad. "Soo young. She's in trouble" shin starter to run. Yuri followed after "I heard her scream. I don't know where but I know it's her voice" shin said firm. 


After running down the hall, they heard the scream again. "Girls bathroom" yuri and shin stopped in front of the door. Shin clutch her fist in anger. --BAM!-- shin kicked the door down. As the door broke open, they seen soo young on the floor covered in blood. Four  girls surrounding her. Shins eyes widen as she seen soo young laying there on the floor weak. It made her mad " did I not teach you guys a lesson?!" Yuri ran towards the girl and punched her in the face. without saying anything, shin walked up to the other girl, grabbed her hair and banged it on the mirror. It splatter into millions of pieces but that didnt stop shin or yuri. "Yah! You!!" Yuri sat on top of her, punching her endlessly. While 3 out of 4 was out, yuri was already on the last one "I got this , go to soo young" yuri said to shin. 

 

Shin sighed and blew her hair out of her face. She walked over to soo young who out. "Soo young! Wake up!" Shin slapped her on the face. She slowly opened her eyes but very weakly. "Soo young! It's me shin mi! Your friend! Wake up!" Shin said holding her in her arms. When soo young found her vision, tears filled her eyes. "Shin!" She cried hugging shin close. "Shhh, I'm here. Don't worry" she
 her hair. Yuri stood up and walked over to shin. "Is she okay?" Yuri said panting. Shin shook her head "we need to get her to the nurse office" yuri nodded and they both carried soo young to the nurse office, leaving the other girls on the ground with their faces messed up and covered with blood.


"Nurse!" Yuri yelled as we made our way to the office. The lady came running out and gasp "bring her on the bed" they carried her to the bed and laid her down. Just when they were about to leave, the nurse stopped them. "You two need to get rapt up too, your both bleeding!" The nurse said worried. They were so mad they didn't notice the scare and blood on there hands. Shin sighed "I'll be fine. You yuri?" She looked away, very annoyed "we're both fine. It's the girls on the up stairs bathroom you need to worry about" they both walked out but shin paused 

 

"when she wakes up, call me. Lee Shin Mi" she left without the nurse replying. As soon as they left the nurse office, they walked to the top of the roof. "!!" Yuri grabbed her hair in frustration. Shin sighed and sat down on the bench "WHY DO I LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF STUPID WEAK ASSWHOLES!!!" Yuri yelled. *RING RING* shin pulled out her phone, although it hurt a little due to the glass and cuts, she manage to answer her phone. "Shin! Where are you! The principal are trying to look for you and yuri!" Xiumin whispered. "Don't worry" shin hung up the phone. "Yuri.." Shin called. Yuri turned around "what?" She ask. "The principal's looking for us. Lets go" shin shoved her hands back in her pockets "wait shin!" She turned around "you have a cut on your face" yuri said pointing at shins right cheek. "You do too" shin pouted. "Does it hurt?" Shin said worried. 

 

Yuri smiled "I'm fine shin. Don't worry we both got a scar on our face" Yuri said showing off her cut. Shin shook her head "you have mask I'm your locker right?" Shin ask. Yuri nodded and they both walked to her locker. "Take the black one, ill keep the white one" yuri handed shin the black mask. "Lets stop by the horse office and then we'll head out" yuri nodded and they both headed towards the nurses room. *knock knock* shin opened the door and looked around the room. "Oh shin, I was just about to call you. She just woke up, go ahead. I'll leave you guys alone" the nurse went out and locked the door. 


Soo young slowly got up "..oppa?". Shin and yuri stood there with there mask on. "Wh..who are you guys?" Soo young said holding the blankets tight. Shin pulled the mask down, showing her whole face. "It's me, shin" yuri pulled her mask down too. "Feeling better?" Yuri ask. Soo young didn't reply, instead she stood up and hugged shin. "I was so scared" she cried. Shin held her " we're sorry we couldn't get to you earlier soo young" yuri said patting her back. "Look" shin cupped her face " from now on, no ones ever gonna touch you, I promise" shin said. Soo young tears kept running but she manage to nod. "We'll take you home--" "how? We got teachers on our and she's limping." Yuri said worried.


 Shin stared at soo young and scan her. " I'll carry her on my back, you stay in front of us and keep a look--" " NO you can't !! You've already done enough for me... Carrying me will be too much" she looked down. " wrong. We're talking about shin here soo young. Carrying you won't be a problem, trust me" yuri said patting soo young on the shoulder. Soo young stared at shin "don't worry soo young, we need to get you home. The nurse here anyways" soo young smiled a little. "Now get on my back and lets go" shin bent down and soo young got on. "Lead the way yuri" shin stood up with no problem. 

As they ran around the school towards the exist, shins hands were getting worse. She felt the glass getting deeper but she held back her pain. She didn't have time to stop or take a break. "Clear" yuri whispered. They exist the school and ran pass the front gates. Shin bit her bottom lip, keeping her from her pain. "Shin, are you fine? Do want to switch?" Yuri said as they walked 2 blocks from the school. Shin shook her head "it's fine, we're also there". Soo young stared at shin worried. As they walked the last block, shin was seconds from passing out. "We're here!" Soo young yelled. As they arrived, the boys came out. They all stared at the girls "Soo young !" Nam joon yelled. 


He ran over to shin "take her inside, she needs to get a better rest" shin handed soo young over to nam joon. Shin pulled out her phone and called Xiumin. She felt like she was gonna die any second and needed Xiumin to catch her. "Shin !" Xiumin yelled. "Pick me up. I'm down three blocks from the school.." Shin said weakly. Xiumin hung up the phone. "Shin! I miss you!" Jimin came over and squeeze shins hands. "Ah!" Just when she thought she was gonna hold back her tears, Shin cried in pain. "What's wrong?" Jimin said worried. The boys came closer to her. Yuri bent down and pulled out shins hands "...shin.." Yuri stared at her scared hands. They were bloody and cuts every where. "Bring her inside!" Suga yelled. Shin shook her head "I'm fine.... Xiumin will be here--" the last words she said before she pass out. "Shin!" Yuri said shaking her. Suga and Jin ran towards her and picked her up. Yuri followed them inside. They brought her up to nam joons room and laid her on his bed. "She's burning !" Hoseok yelled.


 "Bring me a bowl of water and a towel now!" Suga yelled. Taehyung dashed to the kitchen and back to the room. "Here" he said panting. "Jong kook, go get the twisters and some alcohol"  he nodded and ran down stairs. "I'll go get xiumin when he comes" yuri ran outside and check if xiumin was here. As nam joon put his sister to sleep, he came outside and seen taehyung running around the kitchen. "Yah taehyung, what are you doing?" Nam joon said calm. Taehyung turned around "she's hurt! I need the alcohol!" His eyes watery. Nam joon rushed over and grabbed the alcohol from the top shelf. "Lets go" they both ran upstairs. "Hyung! It's right here!" Taehyung gave it to suga. Suga took it and poured the alcohol all over shins hands. Shin twitch as she felt the pain. Jin sat on the other side of the bed, patting the cloth on shins forehead. "H-how?" Nam joon said. "We found your sister getting beat up in the girls bathroom" yuri came inside the room. Every body stood around the bed, watching over shin. They turned to yuri "...soo young was getting beat up?" Nam joon said shock. Yuri sighed "shin heard her scream from afar. I didn't know myself but she just told me she heard soo youngs voice and we should find her" the boys stared at her amuse and aww by shins help. ".... Shin saved her?" Nam joon said. Yuri nodded "yes. When we got in the bathroom we fought the other four girls that were standing around soo young. I guess when shin smash that girls head against the mirror, the glass got in her hands" yuri sat down next to shin. " I'm so stupid ! I should of carried soo young home" yuri drop her head "so was in so much pain was we were walking here-" "you guys walked here!?" Suga yelled. Yuri nodded "the nurse was no help and the principle was after us.." They all stared at her in shock "..why?" Jong kook ask. 


"Because the girls that thought they were soooooo pretty got their face rearrange and we're probably gonna get suspended but I don't care. I just hope shin will be okay when she wakes up" yuri held into shins arm. "She... Did this, for my sister ?" Nam joon stared at shins scared hands. His eyes became watery "we'll be down stairs if you need us" the boys left. Suga was still getting the glass out of her hands "I'll do it" nam joon took over. Suga patted him on the back , with yuri following "I'll check if xiumin's here" they left the room. 

Nam joon stared at her hands and couldn't help but to cry "... I'm sorry" he rapt both hands up. "You still care for my sister after what I've done to you... I'm so sorry shin" he got down on his knees and cried. Shin felt hands on her arms "I'm sorry" those words repeated as she opens her eyes. She seen nam joon on his knees. "I'm sorry" he said again. Shin stared at him *dont be*. She slowly sat up. Nam joon looked up in surprise "lay down, your hurt" he said worried. Shin shook her head and sat up. "Thank you" she said. He stared at him confuse "n-no. I should be the one saying thank you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you" he cried "you even got hurt to save her.... I'm sorry--" "I hate those words. You and your sister has a habit of saying sorry, I hate it" nam joon looked up. "I forgive you.." Shin said. "Don't be sorry or thankfu, I should be the one saying that" shin looked away. "Your sister reminds me of when my best friend. He was laying on the cold floor, scared and cold" nam joon stared at shin. "That's when I promise I'll protect him, no matter what. After seeing your sister like that.... It rang those scary memories. Being cold and scared, I still have those memories every now and then. Soo young, she makes me want to protect her. It's a good thing" shin looked at nam joon.


 " I don't know how but it is". She smiled. Nam joon stood up "... Can I hug you?" Shin stared at him shock but slowly nodded her head. He slowly approach her and rapt his arms around her neck. "Thank you" he said again. Shin pat him on the back your welcome" she smiled. He pulled away and stood up. As awkward silence filled the air they heard a yell down stairs. "Shin!" The two stared at each other. "SHIN!" The door bust opened "xiumin!" Shin yelled. He ran over to shins side "are you okay? Your hands!?" He stared at her hands that were rapt up. Shin smiled "I'm fine" xiumin shook his head and frowned "lets take you home" she nodded. Nam joon smiled at the two "thank you again joonie" shin smiled. He shook his head "thank you" he smiled. Xiumin glared at him like he was Kris, lay and Chen put together. 

As they made way downstairs, the boys were sitting in the living room. "Shin!" They all stood up. Ji in ran over "sorry I squeeze your hand" he frowned looking down. "I'd pat you on the head but I can't" she joke. "But I'm fine, so don't worry" she gave him a hug. Ji min smiled and hugged her back. Xiumin rolled his eyes "I want a hug too~" hoseok whined. Shin opens her arms "come here my friend" he came over and hugged shin tight. "GROUP HUG!" Jong kook yelled. All the boys ran over and covered her in their arms. They all laugh "thanks guys" shin waved at them before leaving. As they were outside shin turned around "where's yuri?" She ask. "She said she was gonna walk home. I tried stoping her but she walked away holding her cheeks before I could say anything " xiumin said. Shin frowned "okay.." They got in the car.


 "What happened?" He said worried. "Me and yuri got in a fight and.." Shin stared at her hands " then glass got in the way... That's all" she said with no emotions. "THAT'S ALL?! Look shin! Both of your hands are covered up. How are you gonna use your hands now?!" He said looking forward. "Well that's what friends are for~" shin smiled. Xiumin pout "I know that. I'm just worried about you shin. You need to stop getting yourself hurt for other people" he said sad. Shin sighed "I can't help it. Once I start I feel nothing in the end. I can handle it xiumin--" "NO YOU CAN'T ! I feel pain when your hurt shin" shin frighten by his yell. "Shin promise me you won't fight ever again" he stop at a red light and looked at her. His eyes filled with worried. Shin looked away "please shin. I need to know that your safety is okay when I'm jot around. Please shin" he begged. *no fighting ever again? I'm the mafias daughter* she thought. "I'll try..." She said. Xiumin eyebrows were touching. "No. I need you to promise not try, please ~" shin stared at him. 


"Xiumin do you know what your asking for ? That's like me not having Steam buns for the rest of my life !!" She said. Xiumin stil had his confirm face "I won't get into useless fights..... Only emergency fights, that I can promise" she nodded. Xiumin sighed "I need to hear it clear shin. Promise me you won't get into ANY fights" he said. ".... I promise" she stared down at her hands. Xiumin pat her on her head.


They arrived at the house. Xiumin helped grab her and his bags. "Shin and Xiumin's home!" Xiumin yelled as they entered the house. They sat in the living room where her dad was. the first thing he spotted was his daughter hands. "I got a call from school shin, mind telling me what happened ?" He said drinking his tea. "Long story short. So listen close" he stared at her. "A friend was getting beaten up by 4 other girls. Me and yuri helped, that's all" she said. "That's all? Mind telling me why those 4 girls are in the hospital?" He put down his cup of tea. "Hospital ?!" Xiumin said poking shin on the side. "They're lucky it was the graveyard" shin said.


 "Shin." Her dad said in a low tone. Shin sighed "what? You expect me to go easy on them? If I didn't do what I've done then they would keep coming after her!" Shin said mad. "If putting them in hospital puts them in there right spot, then I don't mind" she said. "But I won't pretend like I didn't hear anything or ignore" she looked away. "And your hands?" Her dad ask. "I smash one of the girls head again the mirror and it crack. I guess some of it got in my hands but I'm fine" she said waving her rapt up hands in the air. Her dad sighed "what am I gonna do with you? Your not going to school till your hands are healed" Her dad shook his head. Xiumin sat up " don't worry mr. lee , I'll take care of her while your gone" he smiled. "Thank you son. Goodness shin, why can't you be good like xiumin?" He said standing up. Shin glared at her dad "don't worry, shin promise me she won't get into any fights. Right shin?" Xiumin smiled at her. Her dad stared at her shock "really shin?" Shin looked way "good job son. I'll get going" her dad left. 


Shin was annoyed and mad at the same time. Shin stomped up the stairs "wait for me!" Xiumin ran after her, closing the front door. Shin stood in front of her door, staring at the door knob. Xiumin came behind her "that's what friends are for" he opened the door. Shin smiled weakly but frowned after. "Thank you xixi" she pout. Xiumin hugged her unexpectedly "don't be sad, I'm here for you" shin nodded. "Then I'm gonna need help with ALOT of things. Help my take off my clothes" he stared at her shock. *thump thump* "maybe not..." She turned around. Xiumin grabbed her arms and turned her back around "it's okay, I'm not a ert" he smiled. She nodded. He started ing her blazer.  *careful xiumin...control yourself* he but his lip, holding back his rated R thoughts. After he was done ing her jacket, he slid the jacket off her shoulders. *don't blush. don't blush* shin chant in her head. "D-do you n-need help doing your top?" Xiumin stutter. She shook her head " I got it but meet me in the bathroom when I call you" she walked away. 


"W-why?" Xiumin ask. "I need help washing my hair, that's all" she closed the door. THUMP THUMP! Their hearts pounding against their chest. Shin rested her back against the door. "Stop" she sailing feeling her heart beat. Xiumin was pacing around the room, fanning his face. "Calm down Xiumin. She's your best friend, best friend, best friend" he nodded his head. 


Shin took her clothes off even though it was hard, she manage to take it off. She rapt herself in the towel and filled up the tub. "Xiumin!" She yelled. The door opened and he was changed into his clothes. "Ready?" He smiled, shin nodded. She sat in the tub with her towel rapt around her. "THe waters warm. Just roll up your pants and sit behind me" she said. He came behind her and sat down. "Close your eyes" xiumin said squeezing shampoo on her hair. He smiled as he ran his hair threw her hair. "Your helpless without me shin~" he smiled. Shin hugged her knees "watch it before I drown you~" she tease. They both laughed. Shin started to play with the bubbles around her "so warm~" she smiled. "Shin, who are those boys. I notice all of them are clingy to you" he said. 


"Friends, that's all" she nodded. "Xiumin, what type of girl do you like?" Shin ask. *i like you fool!* xiumin thought. "Although I prefer someone like you, I guess someone shorter then me, scary but then cute at the same time. Long black hair and pale skin" he went on describing the girl or shin. She say there smiling to herself *babo* her eyes slowly getting heavier. "But I'm pretty sure I can't find another girl like that in this world--" he stared down and seen shin sleeping. A smile appeared on his face. He lightly tap her shoulder "wake up, your gonna get sit if you sleep in the tub" shin woke up. "Thanks, ill do the rest" . Xiumin stood up and walked outside, closing the door behind him. 


After a while shin got out the shower and dried herself up. She manage putting her on and bra but it was a struggle. She whined as she tried puting her sweats on. "Ah chincha!" She yelled. Xiumin came over and knocked on the door "need help?" Xiumin said. "No! I'm fine" she yelled. Xiumin nodded and went back to the bed. Seconds later she yelled his name "XIUMIN!" She cried out. He sat up on the bed and seen shin come out with only her bra and sweats on "help~" she pouted holding her sweater.


 Xiumin laughed "babo, I was wondering what took you forever" he came over and grabbed the sweater from her. She put her head threw the hoodie and her arms. Xiumin smiled "all done, now come to bed" he pulled her arm and laid her on the bed. "Thanks xiumin!" She smiled. Xiumin laid beside her "cha cha, go to sleep" he pat her stomach. Her eyes slowly dropping, "goodnight xixi~" she mumble before sleeping. He smiled and kissed her forehead "goodnight shin". He watch as she laid there, with her hands at her side. Xiumin was still patting her stomach until his hands grew tied. His head fell next to shins. 


--END!--
Do you like it? Please ask me any questions if you have, I wanna know what you think. Please keep reading:)