The Start.

The Mafia's Daughter

"Why is he starring at me like that?...... Does He Want To Die!!" "Shin calm down, maybe he likes you." Xiumin said with his eye brows in the air and a smirk on his face. "Likes.....me. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Ya! Xiumin! You want to Die!?" With her sharp pencile pointing at me.

 

Xiumin's POV

 

Thats Lee Shin Mi, my best friend. Oh and my name is Xiumin, but she likes to call me Xi-xi. I don't mind, but only she can call me that. She use to be super friendly but she stoped. After hearing her name they would run in fear as far away from her. Oh and not to mention, her father is the Mafia leader of all South Korea. And hearing her name, they knew right away that she was the "Mafia's daughter". She stoped caring about what people thought about her and right know she just needs somebody there to not leave. 

 

*11 years ago*

I ran to the Every Bun Shop down the street from my house after finding out my favorite train broke. 

"Can I please have one steam bun." A kid with chubby cheeks ask the worker.

"Me Too!" A girl that was the same age as me said.

"sorry but we only have one left."  The worker said with a sad face looking at the two kids.

"I'll take it!" The girl next to said. 

"No! I'll take it!" I stared at her madly.

"how about we split it into two?, sounds good?" The worker said with a smile.

"fine." they both said. After paying for the steam bun they left.

 

about 4-5 years later my dad died. I ran to the Every Bun Shop and ask the lady if they had any steam buns left and she said " Sorry that girl just took the last one."

 

Shin's POV

 

today my dad promise he would take me out today but end up doing his "WORK". "dad, i'll meet you at the Every Bun Shop. Okay" with a big smile that faded within 4 seconds. "Sorry sweetie, i have alot of work today. How about tomorrow?" "okay." after that he hung up the phone. I stair at the two steam buns i order for me and my dad. Seems like it will just be me eating. *Ding* i stared at the door thinking it was my dad but it was a kid with chubby cheeks.

 

"Do you have any steam buns, miss?" he ask the lady.

"sorry but that girl took the last of it" pointing at me.

i stared at him as He droped his head and walked towards the table near the window. Then he started to cry. for 4 hours i sat there staring at him crying. I felt bad for him. *Should i go over and say something?!!?!?*  my head drop, i shouldn't. Once he hears my name he'll run. IT!  im going in!.*Im not good at comforting people but he looks like he needs somebody*

 

i poked his cheek. He lift his face and looked me in the eyes. Tears couldn't stop running down his face. "Here" i shoved the steam bun in his face. "huh?" wiping his eyes. " Looks like you need it more than i do". i said to him. He pushed my hand away " No thank you, its yours". I pulled a chair out and sat across from him. "Its okay i have another one. You can have this one." i smiled hoping he'll take it. " Thank you" *sniff* As he ate it tears start flowing again. "AGAIN!" he got shock and looked at me. "Sorry....i just..." I got up and sat next to him. Patting him on the back."Its okay, i know i you feel." "What?" "The reason why you were crying for 4 hours. I know how it feels to lose somebody". I smiled at him wiping his tears away. He stop crying, drying his tears with his palms. "Lets be friends?"

"Friends....?" i looked at him.

"yeah, don't you want to be my friend?" he said with a sad face.

"yeah...well...the thing is.." as i scrach my head, trying to look away.

"Oh wait i didn't even tell you my name. Its Xiumin by the way. Whats your name". he got closer to my face.

*Great! the one question i fear when meeting people.*

"Xiumin you say. I like IT!" trying to run from the other question.

"thanks. now whats your name?" he said smiling at me.

*!* "Don't freak out okay?" i said while looking at Xiumin.

"What? its not like your name is IM-YUR-......is it" he said with a ? face.

"No stupid!" i punched him in the arm.

"AHHHH!!!, that hurts" he look at me pouting while rubbing his arm.

"Im so sorry!!, im really short temper. SURPRISE !! ah..ha" with a sad face, scratching my head.

"got chu!" he looked at me laughing than he stoped "Okay your name." he said with a straight face.

"......my..name..is..LEE SHIN MI!!.."he suff my mouth with the steam bun."Awesome! you don't need to yell it."

i looked at him. "Your...not..scared?"

"Why should i?" he said wondering why i looked so scared.

"well, my dad is the Mafia leader of all south korea. so.." i slowly lift up my head.

he looked me staright in the eye."So....what?"

"well if you thought i was going to leave you because your dad is scary, then im not. i mean your the 1st friend i met ever since i lived here."

I was shock at what he said and mostly happy! "1st friend?, me too! your the first person who hasn't ran away after hearing my name."

"As long as you promise you won't kill me, then we're bestfriends!" he smiled.

"As long as you promise you won't leave me, then YES i won't kill you" we both laughed.

"well its getting late, my mom is calling me". Xiumin said with a sad face.

"Wait! give me your number and we'll talk later, CALL?" I said smiling at him.

"OKay" with a big smile on his face.

 

Authors POV

 

After leaving the shop they wave bye to each other. Shin saw the back of Xiumin as he was running down the street. As she was turning her back to walk the other direction she heard her name being yelled. She turned back around to see Xiumin cupping his mouth.

"LEE-SHIN-MI!!" Xiumin yelled.

"WHAT CHUBBY CHEEKS?!!" Shin yelled back.

xiumin chuckle a little after hearing her call him that.

"GOOD NIGHT BESTFRIEND!!!" he yelled louder to make sure she heard.

"YOU TOO BESTFRIEND!!!" she yelled back.

 

they wave there arms back and forth at each other. Happy they both made a new friend. From this moment on they made sure they had each other no matter what.

 

--END OF THROW BACK--

 

 like it so far? i just wanna know your thoughts:) thanks for reading.