New Addition to the Gong family Part 1!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            It was the afternoon of December 31st,  HRT was entertainment was getting excited for the birth of Hyun Mi’s baby.  Absolute and PLH would freak out every time they would see each other in the hall.  B1A4’s entertainment building was getting ready also, and both of their parents were at their house, making sure everything was prepared for their soon to come daughter.  “We have food!” Eun Mi said as Allie, Minhee, and herself walked in with food.  “Thank you so much” Hyun Mi said as she started eating.  “Do you have your pumper?” Her mom asked her and she nodded.  “When should I start pumping?” Hyun Mi asked her mom as she drank some water.  “Atleast wait five to six weeks so your baby can learn the difference between the bottle and your-“ Her mom said and Hyun Mi nodded.

            “Omma, when is the baby coming?” Jin Ae asked as she walked in with her stuff bunny.  “Late tonight! She wants to come while you two are sleeping.” Hyun Mi said and the twins got excited.  “You want to make some welcome home signs for your little sister?” Eun Mi asked the two and they nodded excitedly, as they ran to their rooms with their three youngest aunts behind them.  “Now that I think about it, where is that stroller?” Hyun Mi asked Gongchan and he shrugged.  “I don’t think we opened the box.” He said and went to their closet and there was the stroller still in the box, not put together.  “Oh crap” he muttered under his breath as he picked up the box and brought it to the living room.  “I wonder how we forgot about it when it was smack dab in the middle of our closet” She said and he laughed with her.  His dad, her dad, and Gongchan himself begun to put the stroller together, without the directions because they thought they could do it without it. “How many men does it take to put a stroller together? Apparently three men.” Hyun Mi said out loud as she tweeted it.

            After 15 minutes of them trying to figure it out, they decided to use the instructions and the stroller looked amazing (and just like the picture on the box as Hyun Mi kept complaining).  http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Q9lzQxrmENo/TrtBrdDYrpI/AAAAAAAAE_k/HfH_chVxCOU/s400/orbit_baby_black_stroller.jpg “It’s bigger than what I expected it to be” Gongchan said as he looked at it.  “We are going to be cool looking parents with this thing” She said and Gongchan pretended to stroll around with it like he was fabulous.  “Like you would have a purse in one hand and your sunglasses over your eyes and you would look fabulous” He said and everyone laughed at his antics.  “What is PLH doing today?” Her mom asked as she rubbed Hyun Mi’s back.  “they are shooting for the New Years Eve performance for New York, like they are going to perform in Korea, tape it, and then send it over to New York when they have their New Year celebration since they were not able to make it” She replied and her mom nodded.


7 pm December 31st, 2013

            Hyun Mi was reading a magazine when all of a sudden, she started to have contractions.  “Oppa” Hyun Mi said in a worry tone as she felt her stomach.  “What’s wrong?” He said as he rushed in the room in a panic.  “I think I’m having contractions.” She said all of a sudden and he froze.  “You are?” He asked and she nodded.  “Okay well let’s call your mom and tell her to come get us, because you are not going to drive while you’re pregnant.” He said and she nodded, trying to take deep breaths in and out.  Her mom answered the phone quickly and Gongchan told her what was happening and her mom was already on the way.  “The kids had their baths right?” She asked him and he nodded.  The two walked into the kids play room to see Allie, Eun Mi, and Minhee playing with the kids.  “Hey guys..I’m starting to have contractions, so my mom is coming to get us both right now.” She said and the three youngers started to freak out.  Gongchan’s mom already arrived, and helped get everything they needed into her car.  “Jin Ae, Jae Sun! Omma and Appa are going to pick up your little sister” Gongchan said and Hyun Mi started to tear up a little bit.  “Come give omma a hug” Hyun Mi said and her two little ones came and gave their parents a hug and a kiss. “Love you omma and appa!” The two said before they went back to playing with their toys

            “Goodluck! We want pictures!” The three said and hugged the couple.  The two then went off the go to the hospital, but Hyun Mi wanted to go to Young Sun and Baro’s house because it is very close to the hospital.  The two surprise Young Sun at the door and let them in immediately.  Hyun Mi told the two what was happening and they had a mini spazz attack.  “Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?” Young Sun asked and got everyone some water.  “Do you know how long you guys are going to stay here for?” Baro asked.  “Probably until her contractions start to get bigger and bigger” Her mom said and the couple nodded.  They all hung out for a little bit while Baro and Young Sun were getting their camera, some blankets, and other things they “needed”


9:45 pm December 31, 2013

            “Can we go now? I’m starting to feel a little dizzy” Hyun Mi said and Gongchan helped Hyun Mi to her mom’s car right away.  Young Sun and Baro were right behind with their things and drove to the hospital in less than five minutes.  “Hello Mr. and Mrs. Gong, your room is ready for you, follow me please.” The nurse said as they soon walked out of the elevator, onto the sixth floor.  The nurse led them all the way down the hall into a private room: http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00O/00OSzN-41799784.jpg “And if you can take your clothes off and put on this night gown and a nurse will be in here shortly to give you an iv and some medicine for pain.” The nurse said and smiled as she walked out the room.  The couple thanked her and Baro and Young Sun left the room for a little bit for her to change.


10:30 pm December 31, 2013

            “These kids are wearing me out” Kai said as he face planted onto the couch after chasing the kids for 30 minutes.  “Told you so” Eun Mi said as she smacked in with a pillow.  “Are Daehyun and Zelo still coming?”Kai asked Allie and she shook her head.  “They are tired from the MBC Gayo so we told them we could meet up tomorrow so they can see the baby.” Minhee said and he nodded.  “It must exciting for them, and you guys, to finally be aunts.” He said and they nodded. “Finally we are able to meet her!” Allie said and was attacked by Jin Ae and Jae Sun.  “The other girls just got to the hospital” Minhee said as she looked at a text she got from Hye Ri.  “Crystal said she is going to film when she gets there” Eun Mi said and the two nodded.  “Jin Ae and Jae Sun it’s time to go to bed!” Minhee said as her and Allie got up to put the twins to sleep.  “But we don’t want to go to bed! We want to hang out with uncle Jongin more!” Jae Sun said and ran over to Kai, the same with Jin Ae.  “You want me and aunt Eun Mi to put you guys to bed?” He asked and the two nodded.  He picked Jin Ae up while she picked up Jae Sun and brought them to their rooms.  Jae Sun fell asleep very quickly after Eun Mi tucked him in, so she went to see what Jongin and Jin Ae were doing and she stopped in the doorway.  She smiled at the sight of Jongin singing to Jin Ae to sleep as she held her little bunny.  After she fell asleep, Kai turned around and saw Eun Mi standing in the doorway.  “That was sweet” She said after Kai shut the door.

            “I knew my voice, I just didn’t think I could put someone to bed that quickly” He said and she giggled.  The couple went back in the living room where the other to were and watched whatever was on TV. 


11:50 December 31, 2013

 

         All of the girls were in the lobby with Absolute, B1A4, Chung Hee, Kianna, and Junghwa (Absolute’s manager). Baro and Young Sun were in the back because Hyun Mi anf Gongchan chose them to be the god parents.  Crystal was filming everyone and telling them to say something to the baby whenever she watches the video in the future. Excitement filled the waiting room.  On the other hand, her hospital room was in complete panic mode.  The doctor came and checked her heart beat and made sure her and the baby were all good. Hyun Mi was on meds, and in pain so she would curse every once in a while since her water broke at that second.  Gongchan was in the same cover sheet the doctor was in and had on the gloves and the medical mask.  He would whisper in her ear to make her not focus on the pain. 


11:56 December 31, 2013

            Everyone did a quick prayer that Hyun Mi would be safe while giving birth, Gongchan to not get hurt while she is giving birth, and for the baby to come out safely.  Everyone then heard some screaming coming from her room and they all froze, “She’s coming!” Crystal spazzed into the camera and they all got more hyped up.


11:58 December 31, 2013

            It was time for Hyun Mi to give birth and she held onto the railings of the hospital bed.  Both of their families were there and the doctor got into ready position. “Curl your chin to your chest and push for ten seconds” The doctor said and she nodded.  The doctor gave her the ready signal and she began to push.  The nurse beside her would count to ten and tell her to breathe for a few, take a deep breath in and try again.  Gongchan was right next to her saying she was doing a good job and she was almost done.  “I see the head keep pushing!” The doctor said she pushed with some screaming.  She then took another deep breathe in and pushed until the baby could come out.  “Once more” He said and she pushed again for ten seconds and he was able to pull the baby out.  “It’s a healthy girl!” He said and Hyun Mi began to try to get her breathing back on track as tears came out of her eyes. He gave her the baby as the nurses began to clean her off.  “She looks just like you” Gongchan whispered to her and kissed her forehead. 

            The doctor then handed scissors to Gongchan to cut the umbilical cord and Gongchan felt like a real dad after he did so.  The nurses then swaddled the baby in a blanket, and put a little hat on her head.  “What is the name on the baby?” The nurse asked as she was going to write down the name.  The couple looked at each other and smiled “Gong Elsa” The two said together and everyone in the room smiled.  “We need to take Elsa to do some check up, blood work, get her weight, etc.” The nurse said and the couple nodded.  “We will be back in five minutes” She said and the couple smiled.  “Now you know what I went through” Hyun Mi’s mom said and she giggled.  “Did it like hurt? Like on a scale from one to ten?” Young Sun asked and Hyun Mi thought.  “Maybe like a 20, I felt like I was being ripped apart” She said and Young Sun looked at her with wide eyes. 

            The nurse then came back in with the baby in its own little rolling crib and she was still crying.  “She is probably the loudest baby we have had in a while” The nurse said and the couple laughed.  “Here is her birth certificate, the baby has blood type A.  She weighs 6 pounds and 15 ounces, and was born on January 1st, 2014 at 12 am.” The nurse said and the couple smiled brightly.  “Happy New Years!” The nurse said and they replied to her the same thing before she walked out the room.  “Happy New Year to us” Gongchan said and kissed her.  The doctor then came in and told Hyun Mi that she would need to stay the whole day today and she could go home at seven at night. 

            Gongchan started to tear up when he held his daughter for the first time and kissed her little forehead.  His parents then held her, then his brother, then her brother, and then her parents.  “She really does look like you though” Her parents said and she giggled.  She held her child once again and her baby slowly started to open her eyes.  “Her eyes are gorgeous” Hyun Mi whispered and Gongchan nodded.  “Mr. and Mrs. Gong, you have visitors!” The nurse said and PLH came in first with Kianna.  “We better get going, we’ll be here first thing in the morning” Their parents said and the couple nodded, saying their goodbyes.  The girls then got teary eyed at seeing their new niece.  “She is so pretty!” Crystal said as she tapes her niece.  The girls each held her one by one and her eyes were big and round as she stared at each of them. 

            The girls asked the couple questions, like if it hurt and a whole bunch of other things.  “Fans are apparently gathering outside of the hospital, or will be  very soon, so we might have to get security out here” Soo Yun said and Hyun Mi pouted.  “Just this once I want privacy for my family and myself” everyone nodded understanding, the girls stayed for a little bit longer and then decided to go home, sleep, and come visit with their boyfriends one at a time because they want to see the baby too.  “Goodnight ladies” “Goodnight you lovely couple and Elsa!” The girls replied and left the room. 

            Chung Hee, Absolute, Junghwa, and B1A4 came in and also held the baby.  They all said the same things and thought she was the cutest thing ever.  “Is she going to be spoiled like the twins?” Jaemin asked and she nodded.  “That is a given, speaking of that..has anyone talked to Allie, Eun Mi, or Minhee lately?” Hyun Mi asked them and they nodded.  “They said the kids fell asleep at 10:30 and Kai was over.  We did not take any pictures when any of us saw Elsa in the little baby room, because we do not want people to hack our phones and post the pictures online.” Maz said and Hyun Mi smiled.  “Thank you guys so much.” “Make sure no one takes or post pictures please” Gongchan asked and everyone nodded.  “If fans try to come in the hospital, then we will get security out here” Chung Hee said after the groups left.  “Can we try to not have fans in like miles of the hospital, I just do not want chaos around my family” Gongchan said and Chung Hee nodded.  “I’ll try everything, but I cannot exactly promise” He replied and they nodded. 

            All of a sudden, Elsa began to cry, “She’s hungry now” Hyun Mi said and Chung Hee said his goodbyes to the family.  “Feeding time” Hyun Mi sang and Gongchan chuckled.  It was already two in the morning and Hyun Mi was fast asleep, but Gongchan was awake, watching both of his girls sleep.  “I love you both so much.  I will protect my family the best that I can and be the best appa.” He said and gave Elsa another forehead kiss. 


FINALLY ELSA HAS ARRIVED! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE MAY AND IT HAS KILLED ME!!!

I hope you guys love it and i will update later today with the twins.

HAPPY AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!