Chapter 116: Updates and ANOTHER surprise

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

“Whose birthday is it today? Oh yeah moi!” Xiu said as she walked down the stairs with her famous  “birthday crown”.  “HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!” Minhee said as she hugged her tightly.  “Thank you, thank you!” Xiu said and hugged her back.  “What do you have planned for today?” Allie asked as her and Zelo were making chocolate covered strawberries to bring to Hyun Mi at her house.  “Hang out with my family for the whole day and then a dinner with you guys and Absolute.  I think me and Kris were supposed to do something but nothing ever happened.” Xiu replied and the three nodded.  Xiu was going to reach over for a strawberry until Allie swatted her hand away.  “TOUCH THESE AND HYUN MI WILL KILL ME” Allie said and Xiu shook the pain in her hand away. 

“When will she have the baby?” Zelo asked as Allie looked at her phone.  “Tomorrow marks 4 more weeks” Allie said and Zelo smiled.  “I can’t wait for that to be us one day.” Zelo said and Allie looked at him.  “And that will not be for a while!”  “Hey you two, help me with picking out what I should wear today.” Xiu said and the two little ones nodded.  Zelo stayed in the kitchen to finish the starberries until Lixi walked in.  The two started talking in the kitchen and when Zelo would put a strawberry down on the pane, Lixi would take one.  “Who are these strawberries for anyway?” Lixi asked until a fuming Hyun Mi poped out of no where.  “What.the.hell.are.you.doing.with.my.strawberries?” She asked with her arms across her chest.  “Oh.” Lixi said and put down the strawberry he was about to put in his mouth.  “LIXI!” Hyun Mi yelled and Lixi started running with Allie after him (since she heard everything from upstairs).  “I’m sorry noona! Wow you look pretty pregnant.” Zelo said and Hyun Mi giggled “it’s not your fault and thanks! I just hate going out in public like this.” Hyun Mi said and Zelo nodded. 

“What are you talking about? You look gorgeous!” Gongchan said as he back hugged her.  All of a sudden, the Absolute boys rushed into the house and all went up to Soo Lin’s room.  “WHERE IS SOO LIN” Maz demanded.  “Chill, she’s at the building doing ballet with Eun Mi.” Hye Ri said as she came out of her room and to where everyone else was. “UGH” They said at the same time and the girls raised their eyebrows.  “What’s wrong?” “JAY IS ASKING SOO LIN TO DATE HIM AGAIN IN LIKE 10 MINUTES AND WE NEED TO FIND HER” The boys said simultamously.  The girls rushed to get dressed and all drove over to HRT.  The crew looked around everywhere for Soo Lin in the building but her nor Eun Mi were to be found.  They all rushed to Chung Hee’s office and saw him just chilling at his desk with his assistances talking about the world tour.  “..and the gold stairs would go to the left and right and- oh hello” He said.  “WHERE IS SOO LIN, EUN MI, AND JAY?” They asked and he shrugged.  “Kai just took Eun Mi out and Jay took Soo Lin somewhere.” “Those motherfu-“ Leo was about to say until Jaemin convered his mouth.  “Wait why is Eun Mi with Kai?” Eun Ji asked and Chung Hee shrugged.  “They are getting friendly though.  Jimin taught her well.” “IS THAT WHAT ALL THE FLIRTING WAS FOR?” Soo Yun yelled and he nodded.  “He wanted to help prepare her.” Chung Hee said and everyone looked in disbelief.  “Oh and Eun Ji, Minhyuk is here, he wanted to see you.” Chung Hee replied and she was already down the hall to where Minhyuk was with the trainees. 

“OKAY WELL HOW ABOUT PLH FINDS EUN MI AND ABSOLUTE FINDS JAY, hey film it for me will you?” Hye Ri yelled, but muttered the last part to Lixi.  He nodded and everyone broke up to go find whoever.  Hyun Mi and Gongchan decided to go to his parent’s house with the kids, since his parents had strawberries.  “Alright everyone, we are on a hunt for a mysterious creature with the name of Eun Mi, but she is with another rare creature called a Kai.” Hye Ri said in an Australian accent and had Minhee, Soo Yun, Hwa, Crystal, Allie, Kiomo, and Young Sun in the car with her, dieing.  “Have your eyes out on the streets ladies, they blend in well with the crowd” Minhee played along and the girls all started doing the accent, but Crystal was filming.  “CRIKEY IT’S A CRIKEY” Young Sun yelled as she started to point out the window.  “CRIKEY THERE THEY ARE, STROLLING THROUGH THE PARK WITH THEIR KIND” Hye Ri said as she slowly started driving to watch their every move.  She instead pulled into the parking lot, but they lost sight of them. 

“Crystal, Kiomo, Soo Yun, go out there and slowly follow them” Hye Ri said and the three nodded.  “Wait I have walkie talkies!” Hye Ri suddenly said and everyone looked at her like she was nuts.  “Um..” “Don’t ask” She replied and handed them the walkie talkies.  The three were off the and others watched from the car.  Kiomo “magically” tripped on gravity and slid into the grass. “We just started and she blew our cover.” Soo Yun said into her walkie talkie and Crystal was dieing from laughter. 

The three begun to follow them and they saw the couple sit down on a bench and the three hid behind a bush.  They couldn’t hear much of the conversation, but they were laughing like crazy.  “Ugh this , its cold and I can’t hear a single word they are saying”  Soo Yun muttured and the two agreed.  Kai whisphered in her ear and Eun Mi laughed some more.  “Holy crap he is already on level 8 of asking a girl out.” Kiomo said and the girls just looked at her.  “I mean I wouldn’t mind if they started dating tonight, they known each other for a month now. Allie and Zelo dated after two days.” Soo Yun said and the other two agreed.  The couple suddenly got up and started walking away. The trio followed them and Kai suddenly put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “oh my god, he just put his hand around her waist.” Crystal said into her walkie talkie and they could hear Hye Ri’s car shaking from across the park. 10 more minutes passed and they continued to follow them. And Kai was making so many moves on Eun Mi, she couldnot stop blushing. 

The trio over heard them talking about going somewhere to eat now, and the trio retreated to the car. “Those losers.” Eun Mi shook her head as her and Kai watched Hye Ri’s car drive off.  “That must getting annoying.” He says as he hold her hand.  “Well probably not as annoying as your saesangs.” Eun Mi replied and he laughed.  “You got that right. Hey I don’t know if you want to, but my mom is taking care of my dogs and her house isn’t far from here.” Kai said and rubed the back of his neck.  Eun Mi smiled and nodded as he lead her to his car quickly because they were getting looks from teenagers. 

                “Maybe our dogs should hang out sometime.” Eun Mi offered and he agreed.  They drove to his moms house and his mom ran out the front door when she saw her son pull in the driveway.  “JONGIN IS THIS THE GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN TEXTING ME ABOUT. WHEN WILL YOU ASK HER OUT?” His mom started rambling and he turned red.  “Aw, such a mama’s boy.” Eun Mi whispered and hugged him.  “She is so cute!” His mom said and she hugged Eun Mi tightly. “Omma! You’re hurting her.  I just wanted her to see my dogs.” Kai said quickly and Eun Mi smiled as his cuteness.  “Yes come in! I’ll make you hot chocolate while I am at it.”  His mom said and Kai, still holding Eun Mi’s hand, lead her inside to meet his three poodles.  


                Xiu finished celebrating her birthday with family and close friends that day, and had to go to the HRT building to find outfits for the girls to wear for the Christmas party they would host in like two weeks.  “Soo Lin and I agreed that some of us should wear red dresses, and others would wear white, like me.” Xiu said and Hee Young laughed a little.  “Okay, let’s see what I have” She replied as they walked to one of the rooms with a whole bunch of clothes that Hee Yong designed.  “Why do you not have your own clothing line? Your stuff could sell so quickly!” Xiu said as she looked at all of the clothes in the room.  “Well I mean, I don’t know. I’m helping Minhee and you with the shoe line, the concert outfits, which are like 90 percent done.” Hee Young replied and she nodded.  “But still, I feel bad.” Xiu said as she turned towards Hee Young.  “It’s fine, really, besides, if you girls decided to do your own clothing line, I can help mix some of my ideas with, if that’s okay.”  Hee Young replied and Xiu giggled.  “Unnie it’s fine, we would appreciate it, trust me” Xiu hugged Hee Young and they began to look for dresses for the girls. “HELLO?” A voice rang inside the fashion wing and the two stopped.  “What the-“ “Hello??” A male voice was heard and the two stayed quiet.  “WHO IS THERE?” Hee Young yelled back. “KRIS” Xiu slammed her hand against her forehead and sighed.  “I completely forgot I’m hanging out with him tonight! Ugh I’m sorry unnie!” Xiu said and Hee Young laughed.  “It’s fine. Eun Ji said she is coming right now to help out too”.  “I’m coming!” Xiu yelled after hugging Hee Young to meet up with Kris.

                “Hey!” Xiu said when she hugged Kris.  “Ready to go?” He asked and she nodded.  Once they got in the lobby, they saw a whole bunch of EXO fans gathered around the front door and Kris’s car. “Oh no.” Xiu said and started to walk back a few steps.  “There is no way we can leave without getting trampeled”. Kris said and Xiu started to panick by breathing quickly.  “Wait!” Xiu remembered something and ran over to the front desk.  “SWAT team on backup.” Xiu told the lady at the front desk and she nodded. She quickly called the SWAT team HRT has and Chung Hee came flying down the stairs.  “What’s-oh god” He said as he looked outside.  The SWAT team walked out in two lines and stood in front of Chung Hee.  “Get these two safely to his car, these fans are out of control and our security is not that strong.” He said and the SWAT team nodded.  The two walked in the middle of the SWAT team as they formed a circle and started to make the fans back up 10 feet. “Move out the way!” The SWAT team said and fans were kind of starttled.  The two got in the car safetly and blocked the fans from getting in Kris’s way as he drove out off the HRT parking lot. 

                “Um, was that normal?” Kris said as his eyes were on the road.  “Yep. Each HRT idol group/artist must have a SWAT team on backup when it is mandatory.” Xiu said and he nodded.  “Well I wish EXO had one” “You guys would need it everyday.” Xiu said and he chuckled.  “Sooooooo~” Xiu said. “Sooooooo~?” Kris replied and Xiu giggled.  “Where are you taking me?” Xiu asked as she looked out the window.  “You’ll see!” He said and she huffed.  “Fine, be like that.” Kris muttered and Xiu looked at him.  “What did you say?”  She replied and he shrugged. “Did you hear something? I didn’t” He said and she smirked.  Her hand slowly left her lap and went towards his seat belt.  She unbuckled his belt quickly and he freaked out. “Xiu!” He said and Xiu was dieing laughing.  He buckled his seat belt quickly and glared at Xiu. “I guess you do not want to celebrate your birthday then.” He said and Xiu slowly stopped laughing. “B-But, you promised oppa.  I don’t appreciate boys that break their promises.” Xiu said and looked down like she was about to cry. “I didn’t mean it like that! Xiu I was joking.” He said and looked at sympatheticly. “ I know” She said and looked out the window again.  They arrived at an ice skating rink and Xiu smiled.  “Yay!” She said and ran out the car. “Yah! Wait for me!” He said and she giggled.  “Come on!” Xiu said and grabbed his hand to pull him inside.  They got their skates and sat down to put them on.  “Wait. Let me help you.” Kris said and Xiu looked shocked.  “You don’t have to!” She said and Kris looked at her as she kneeled down in front of her.  “But I want to” He said and she nodded.  He tied her laces quickly and the two walked hand in hand to the ice skating ring, where all couples were skating.  The two started to skate together and Xiu started to get the hang of it.  Xiu tried to do the skating figure turns, but failed tramendously as she kept falling over, and over, and over again.  “Wow you .” Kris laughed as he skated by.  Xiu sighed and got up as she smirked at her new idea.  She quickly skated behind Kris and pushed him a little as he lost his balance and fell.  “Now who’s laughing?” Xiu said as she skated pass him.  “You are so going to get it” He yelled and then a skating chase begun.  She skated quickly while dodging people, but Kris was starting to catch up to Xiu.  “No!” Xiu said as Kris bear hugged her as he caught her.  They two started to laugh and learn how to breathe again from the skating chase.  “I’m hungry oppa, can we got eat”? He nodded and the two returned their skates and walked back to his car to some Korean BBQ place. 

                Once they arrived, the two got a table in the back where no one could see them (a/n: hastag privacy). The two talked a lot for the pass hour while cooking the squid/meat and had a bunch of laughs.  “So what is exactly up with the whole SWAT thing?” “Okay so if the fans get to crazy, we have a SWAT team to protect us, and they follow us everywhere we go, even if it’s a different country.  All the airports that we arrive at know we have the SWAT team with us”.  He nodded and was jealous.  “I wish Lee Soo Man got us a SWAT team”.  She smiled, “Well maybe if you come with us somewhere our SWAT will protect you guys too!” He chuckled and they continued to eat.  His phone suddenly went off and he smiled brightly.  “Hey, I’ll be right back” He then left and she nodded.  Kris then returned with a bear and some flowers and chocolate http://www.ftdimg.com/pics/products/FK31_330x370.jpg.  “Oh my goodness! Kris you didn’t have to!” She said as she took the stuff and put it on the table.  “Well I mean, it’s your birthday and you are a princess, so the princess deserves something special for her birthday!” He said and she hugged him tightly.  “Thank you so much oppa!” She said as she let go and looked at the bear.  “This is too sweet!” She said and smelled the flowers.  He continued to smile brightly as he saw her shinning over the gifts. 

                After another hour of talking and hanging out on the streets, Kris drove her back over to the PLH mansion.  “Thanks again oppa, I had an amazing time!” Xiu said as Kris walked her towards the front door.  “No problem, It was nice to see you smile.” He said and she blushed. The two took a selfie (as a memory) and Kris gave her a kiss on her cheek. She blushed even harder and then remembered about the Christmas party.  “Wait Kris! Did you get your invatation? For the party of course.” She asked and he nodded.  “Yep! EXO will be there!” He said and she smiled.  “Have a save drive Kris! Goodnight and Thank you for tonight!” She yelled before going back inside with her gifts and he nodded.  “Goodnight Xiu!” He waved and drove off. Once she close the door, she saw eleven pairs of eyes looking at her.  “ASDFGHJKL XIU OMG HE WAS HITTING ON YOU!” Allie spazzed and the girls agreed.  They then dragged her over to the couch for her to tell them everything.  She told them about the whole skating thing and they all spazzed out and told her that Kris will probably ask her out soon.  Kianna suddenly walked in the house and showed them her iphone screen.  “Kris and PLH’s Xiu spotted on a date?” The title read and the girls groaned.

                “Lee Soo Man already knows and will give an explanation tomorrow.” Kianna said and the girls nodded.  They continued to read the article and pictures of them on their date were shown.  Xiu’s phone started ringing and the caller ID was Kris. She immediately answered it and told the girls to be quiet.  “Hey oppa…yeah I saw….no no I still had fun….yeah I know how that can be…..I feel bad though…..okay goodnight oppa…bye.” She hung up and everyone looked at her.  He told her to just ignore the fans and articles and that their bosses will take care of it later on.  “Also~” Kianna caught their attention again.  “Chung Hee wanted me to tell you that tomorrow you girls will be having your reality show on youtube, thanks to Crystal’s personal youtube channel for gathering attention” Crystal smiled widely and did the princess wave, which made everyone laugh “and?” Minhee added.  “DRUM ROLE PLEASE!” Hye Ri announced and everyone did the drum role.  “YOU GIRLS WILL HAVE YOUR OWN CONCERT MOVIE THAT WILL BE SHOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD AND FILMING STARTS NEXT MONTH WHEN YOU GIRLS START PREPARING” She said and all the girls started to jump up and down.  “YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYA” The girls chanted and hugged Kianna tightly.              

                “There will be some people here tomorrow actually, just to get footage of the meeting about the concert tomorrow when we start discussing it.  So do not be surprised when you walk in.” She said and walked out the door.  “THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF” The girls started to sing Hilary Duff and danced all into their rooms.  Crystal then her camera that was set on her tripod and starting talking.  “Hey everyone, It’s Crystal here of course.  And tonight I would like to talk about the crazy fans here in Korea, known as saesang fans.” She said and continued talking.  She knew she would be madly judged, but hey, who else was going to do this? After shooting the video for 45 minutes, she then layed on her bed and drifted off to sleep. 


Hello everyone! I have one more week of school until Christmas break and I will update so much more!

I hope you guys like the chapter and all of the surprises! 

Also for the new sister group, you are welcome to apply (because barely anyone applied :,(

Love you all!!!