Uknown Part 1

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Young Sun could not really sleep on the flight since she woke up two hours later (three hours before landing.)  She checked her phone to see if anyone (stalker person) texted her anything.  No new messages.  She would text that person back later.  Young Sun created her twitter PLH_Yoyoytwilight

 

 

 

@PLH_YoyoTwilight  Yoyo

 

 Hey everyone! Coming back to Korea from LA. Had so much fun and met a bunch of people.  Oh and who is texting   me? Some random person is texting me and its creeping me out… #creepedout

 

 

 

@PLH_chubbieunmi317  Eun Mi

 

 

 @PLH_YoyoTwilight  Same thing here guys. And same for Allie and Minhee. #es are so gross

 

 

 

Then she looked on P.L.H twitter account and she saw a remix to Pump up Kicks dubstep version.  She watched the video and was amazed by the moves.  She set her computer down and slowly tried the movements.  YoungSun did think it was difficult to learn, but definitely did not wanna stop.  She learned the dance halfway, but would continue until she got home.  

 

"P.L.H attendants we are about to land in 15 minutes." The pilot said as everyone slowly started getting up.

 

Hye Ri, Soo Lin, Kiomo, Crystal, SooYun, Xiu, Hyunmi, and Eun Ji looked at their unknown text messages and started asking the members who it was or if they got the same text. "Yah Eun Mi, Allie, Minhee, Young Sun, get up." Kiomo said as she and Soo Yun shook them to wake up. They rubbed their eyes and saw all of the other sitting down worried

 

"Do you know who has been texting us?" Crystal asked.  "No is it from some random number? Cuz we got that last night to.  Idk who they are but it is really creeping me out." Allie said as she looked at her phone to see if that person sent anything else to her. "Hey Soo Yun untie grab my phone please. I'm gonna call this number." Young sun said as she got up.

 

Young Sun's text had a number so she called it. She put the call on speaker phone so that way the girls wouldn't kill her.  "Hello?" She asked as the person on the other line hung up. "Hello YoungSun I was expecting you to call." The person on the other line said in a electronic voice disguising the persons real voice. Crystal and Xiu were kind scared.

 

(Y= Young Sun, U=unknown person)

 

Y: Yea okay Mr.Pedobear, see I got this text from you and I would like to know who this is now please.

U: I can't tell you that my dear, its a surpsise, your gonna have to wait until Saturday night.

Y: Not cool, please tell me now before I possibly get the police involved

U:Woah you don't need to get the police involved babe, someone you know is involved in this little plan, involving the random text from the people that sent those text, too.

Y:Y-Yah you little-

U: No need to get mad sweetie. I'll see you soon. Love you know who.

 

*Ends call*

 

Everyone was scared to death. "Kianna! Some random people are texting us and we would like to know who the hell they are." Xiu said as Kianna walked out from another room.  "I talked to Chung-Hee while you all were sleeping.  He is taking care of it right now. Don't worry.  Now lets get ready cuz we are landing in a couple of minutes. They pushed it aside and went to get ready before they landed.  

 

 

"Alright P.L.H girls we are now back in Korea. Oh it looks like you have some fans waiting for you all too!" The flight attened said as she looked out the window.  The girls looked at each other and tried to get some stress off of their shoulders. They walked out of the plane to see their adoring fans. P.L.H smiled and ran towards them all.  The fans screamed and asked for pictures and autographs.

 

"Unnie are you okay? I saw your tweet. I hope everything clears up for you and the girls." One fan said as she watched Young Sun autograph her picture. She looked up at her fan and said "Thanks. We were all bummed on the plan, but I think you all just lifted a bunch of stress off of our shoulders and we thank you guys so much."  She gave that fan a hug and ran to the van with everyone else.

 

They waved goodbye and left to the HeartRockTearz building. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey people.  This is not a long chapter. I would make it longer but my head hurts way to much to write anymore. And I have to ride in the morning.  The headache is caused by my friends on fb.  I would be glad if anyone of yall could kill them for me. Thanks

 

Love Britt