Date number 2 check! :)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Since the elders went clubbing (I will post a link to the brother story which created the plot, if you have no clue what im talking about),Lixi, Eun Mi, Hyun Hoo, Crystal, Minhee,  Zelo and Allie were stuck behind with Chung Hee.  He was going to bring the girls to a recording studio to record the new single for their Halloween comeback.  And someone special was going to help the younger girls record their single, Ellie Goulding.  When the girls arrived to the studio, they saw Ellie and started freaking out.  “Hi girls! Are you guys ready to start recording?” Ellie asked as she finished giving them hugs.  They nodded eagerly and talked the parts over. 

 

            “Alright Crystal, you want to go first?” Ellie asked and she nodded.  She walked into the booth and put the headphones on and her sheet of music on the stand in front of her. She practiced a couple of times before she was ready to start recording.  “I’m ready!” She said and gave the thumbs up.  Ellie pressed the recording button and nodded to Crystal.

 

Heart thump and you jump

Comin' down with goosebumps!

You dared to go there

Ima-Ima get you so scared!

 

 

            She started singing and Ellie made her do it again since she did not get the right beat, then she got it.  She sang the chorus, a part with Allie, the chorus again, and then some extra notes.  Allie was next and she was trying hard to not laugh at Zelo’s actions while recording.

 

Gonna get your body shake

Wishin' you could just awaken

 

            Allie recorded it again a few times since she thought it was not good enough and then moved on to her other part:

 

Tonight all the monsters gonna dance

We're comin' to get ya'!

 

            She then recorded the parts that all of the girls would record and then it was Eun Mi’s turn.  “We should really have some like….evil music playing since it’s my turn to record.” Eun Mi said into the mike and everyone started to laugh a little. She started to get off track by dancing or making silly faces with Lixi on the other side.  “Stop it Eun-“ Chung Hee was saying but was cut off my Eun Mi, “Can we buy some cookies?” He looked at her confused.  “Eun Mi it’s like three in the morning, and Ellie must be tired, so let’s finish up, so you all can have the day off tomorrow.” He said and she got on guard.  “But I still want cookies….” Eun Mi said and He rolled his eyes.  Chung Hee had one of the assistants go down the street to go get cookies. 

 

Callin' all the monsters, callin' all the monsters

Callin' all the, callin' all the, callin' all the monsters

 

 

 

Here we go!

(She sang this line twice after different parts)

 

 

If you're only dreamin'!

Why I hear you screamin'?

Tonight all the monsters gonna dance

We're comin' to get ya'! eh

 

            Eun Mi tried to hurry up to get her cookies, since Hyun Hoo was dangling one infront of her face, but she could not get it since a huge window was blocking her. “STOP IT PEASANT!” She yelled, but not through the mike.  After another 5 minutes pass, the girls were done, and Eun Mi attacked her cookies.  Zelo was telling the others something while Allie was in the recording booth.  How to ask her to Eun Ji and Eun Mi’s prom party.  Zelo, Lixi, and HyunHoo left early to go set up his way of asking her to prom.  They bought a bunch of candles and put them in front of the window leading the Allie’s room.  Her room faced the courtyard with an amazing view of the city.  Lixi, had the lighter and started to light the candles. “Do not burn this courtyard down Lixi.” Chung Hee said as he viewed the candles from up top and had a walkie talkie with him.  Lixi gave him a thumbs up and continued lighting the candles.

 

            “Do you think she will say yes?” Zelo asked twirling his thumbs in circles. “Dude, she’s your girlfriend, of course she will.” Hyun Hoo said and Zelo nodded.  “They’re heeerrreeeeee.” Lixi said and ran from his hiding spot.  He could see Crystal racing Allie up to her room, and Allie was thinking it was an emergency.  Once they got to her room, Chung Hee was standing in her room with his iphone filming her.  Then Crystal got her phone out to film Allie running to Zelo.  “What’s going on and why are you filming me?” Allie asked and she put her bag down.  “Come see!” He said and Allie slowly walked to the window.  She opened the curtain and saw Lixi and Hyun Hoo each on one leg doing jazz hands to Zelo, and Zelo stood their nervously with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

 

            Allie looked down and gasped.  She put to her hands in utter shock and started jumping up and down.  She ran out her room and down to where Zelo was, Crystal was hauling behind her, still filming her running.  They got there in a matter of time, and Allie jumped into Zelo’s arms kissing him.  Crystal was filming the whole thing and Allie was tearing up.  “Will you go to prom with me noona?” Zelo asked and she nodded still in shock.  Zelo gave her the flowers and she hugged him.  Crystal ended the video and took pictures of the couple hugging, with Lixi and Hyun Hoo photo bombing in the background.  Eun Mi was so confused about what was going on.  Chung Hee came downstairs and saw she was confused.  He had to tell her about the idea, and she started to jump up and down about the idea, since she has not been to one before. 

 

            Everyone got pictures of the happy couple and posted it to their twitters.  Now Lixi just had to think of a way to ask  ________ out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Check out the bother story here, where one of the girls get asked out by one of the Absolute boys! 

I'm planning to have some stories written out about how some of the girls will get asked out! So those should be up by either tomorrow afternoon or night! 

I hope you enjoy and please apply (if you want) For my new girl group DeVoteD AsPiratioN!