So the past 6 months waisted?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Ah, Valentines day, the day where couples show there love towards each other.  The couples went out to Lotte World, Kiomo went to spend time with her family, Crystal hung out with Taewoon, and Eun Ji was home alone, sleeping.  She rubbed her eyes as she sat up in bed and looked around.  It was only nine in the morning, so she decided to go make her own breakfast.  “Ahh, it’s so cold.” She said as she held her arms around her body. 

 

           

Eun Ji

 

 

 

            Once she was finished cooking, she sat down in front of the living room TV, and began to ate as she watched The Princess Diaries 2:The Royal Engagement.  She started smiling once the mattress sliding scenes were shown, and came up with a great idea for that.  She put her plate up and was about to return to her movie, but the doorbell rang.  She ran towards the door and opened it, seeing MinHyuk at the door with his hands in his pockets.  “Hi Oppa! What are you doing here?”  “I thought we were going to hang out today?” “Oh my! I totally forgot!  Let me go get dressed! Come in, please!” Eun Ji said as she quickly ushered him in and ran up the stairs to get dressed.  She came back down look perfect as ever.

 

           

Eun Ji

 

 

 

            “I’m ready!” She said as she came down the stairs.  “Wow, You look great!” He said as he got up to walk towards her.  “Well, let’s go!”  She said as she held his hand and dragged him out the house.  They linked their arms together as they walked around South Korea together.  “How’s Block B with the lawsuit? If you don’t mind me asking.”  Eun Ji said as they sat down on a bench in the park.  “Good I guess. I’m just tired.  I’ve been staying up late worrying what will happen to the rest of us.  I hate having the fans see us go through this.”  She sat closer to him and held his hand.  “Just remember that you will always have BBCs on your side, including me!”  She said and put on that angelic smile of hers.  “Oh so you’re a BBC?” He said and smirked.  “Like you haven’t noticed?” She said and the two giggled. 

 

            They walked around more and Eun Ji went to go smell some flowers.  Minhyuk admired her and smiled to himself of what was going to happen next.  He rubbed the velvet box in his pocket and heard the jingle of the necklace.  She turned around and smiled at him and walked towards him.  “Today is just so perfect.” She said as she did a little turn and giggled.  “Well it’s about to get more perfect.” He said and she looked at him with an innocent face.  “What do you-“ “Turn around.” He said and she slowly had her back face towards him.  He nervously pulled out the necklace

 

http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/diamonds---gemstones/diamond-necklace-1-20-ct-tw-round-cut-sterling-silver-10k-gold/100020/100020.100021.100026

(I couldn’t find one that said girlfriend on it -.-)

 

            He hooked the necklace on her neck and she held it in her hands.  “What does it say?” She asked as she turned towards him.  She looked down at the open box that read

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1qm-R2j_ZA4/T-IQfD_KQ6I/AAAAAAAAAE8/cttOPSKpoqw/s1600/tumblr_m02kiqtyDq1ro04rlo1_1280.png

 

            She slowly looked back up at him and smiled, “Are you asking-“ “Lee Eun Ji..W-will you be my girlfriend?” He asked with a little pink on his cheeks.  She slowly leaned towards him and nodded. “Neh, oppa.  I gladly will like to be your girlfriend.” She replied and the two smiled brightly.  He leaned down and kissed her lightly and she responded.  The two broke away and she hugged him.  The two giggled once more and kissed again. “YES! WOOT WOOT!” They heard and turned around to find HyunHoo, Jae Min, and Leo spying on them from behind one of the bushes.  Minhyuk crossed his arms and Eun Ji laughed at the three.  He glared at the three and commanded them to stand up. 

 

            “Uh… congratz?” Hyun Hoo said with a worried look on his face, like the other two.  Minhyuk was about to chase after them when Eun Ji held him back and told him to let them go.  “Let’s go home, you can kill them later.” Eun Ji said and kissed his cheek.  The two went home together, and “hung out” in her room.

 

            It was the first day of the B.A.P concert, Live on Earth, so Minhee, Allie, and Hye Ri decided to go and support their boyfriends. 

 

           

Hye Ri, Allie, Minhee

 

 

 

            “Ready little ones?” Hye Ri asked the two as they came downstairs.  “YES!” They cheered and ran to Hye Ri’s car.  She drove themselves to the concert and tried to hide themselves from the fans waiting outside to get into the building.  The girls quickly ran to the back of the building to meet B.A.P’s manager so he could get them in.  The girls met him in the back and brought them to where B.A.P was backstage, and everyone backstage was going crazy.  The girls walked into their dressing room and smiled as the boys were getting dressed and ready.  “Hey Gukkie oppa!” Hye Ri said, trying to get on his nerves.  “Your hair looks like an acorn.” Hye Ri said as she ran her hands through it.  “..Love you too.” He said and they laughed a little.  “Are you nervous~?” “No, I’m a little nervous to perform in front of my parents though.  They also want to meet you.” “Why would you be nervous about your parents meeting me?” He dragged her to a place where not as much people were.   “They wouldn’t expect me to go out with a girl like you, crazy and wild.” She raised an eyebrow and moved closer to him.  “What the hell does that mean?” “Nothing bad, it’s just that, they would like to see me with a girl that has morals.  And you aren’t exactly the type to have…morals.” He said and she got furious.

 

            “Ok, so I’m not your ideal type?  Why didn’t you tell me this before we started dating?  I basically wasted six months with someone who doesn’t love me back.  So I must be a bad girl to your parents eyes.  How about you go date, oh I don’t know, Ji Eun.  After all she might be able to make you happy.” Hye Ri said glaring at him.  “Now what are you saying?” He asked looking concerned at her.  “You probably always loved Ji Eun.  Did you think that using me would make her jealous of you dating me.  She thinks I’m nothing compared to her.” “Why would you say that about her?” He asked and Hye Ri rolled her eyes and smiled like she was surprised.  “OH SO NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT? I knew you loved her all along.  Was I some kind of Barbie doll you got to dress up and mess with?  You can go do that with Ji Eun, she seems like the perfect person to do that sort of thing.” “Don’t say that about her.” He said in his deep voice.  “THEN WHY DID YOU WAISTE YOUR TIME ON ME?  BETTER YET, WHY DID I WAISTE MY TIME ON YOU?” She yelled at him and he glared at her.  “Well at least she’s prettier than you!” He yelled back and she looked at him seriously. 

 

            “WELL I’LL BE DAMNED YONG GUK! WHAT MORE DID YOU WANT FROM ME? MY CROTCH ON STAGE IN BOOTY SHORTS THAT BARELY REACHED BELLOW MY CHEEKS? DID YOU WANT ME TO BECOME A STRIPPER?” “AT LEAST SHE IS SMARTER AND CLASSIER THAN YOU” “SO OPENING YOUR LEGS WIDE ON STAGE IS CLASSY. IT’S GOOD IF YOU WANT S ON YOUR .” “YOU GET THOUGHS ALL THE TIME.” “MHM, SURE I DEFINETLY DO.  I BET YOU ED HER TOO! AFTER ALL SHE DOES GET MEN IN HER BED, YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE WORTHLESS ONES.  SHE PROBABLY YOUR D**K FOR YOU TO SAY THIS TO ME.” “ARE YOU CRAZY?” “APPARENTLY SO FROM WHAT YOUR PARENTS THINK.  I’M DONE WITH THIS! I’M DONE WITH YOU. F**K YOU, GOODBYE! HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!” “I TOTALLY WILL!”  Hye Ri started walking away and showed him the birdy.  He walked back to his dressing room and punched a wall on the way back.

 

            Allie was listening to Zelos letter to his parents and she was tearing up, and so was he.  “Zelo, your parents will appreciate the letter so much!”  She said and hugged him.  “I hate how you will be gone during our one year anniversary.” Zelo said with puppy eyes.  “You know I’m trying to leave 28th, but nationals is held in Singapore so we have to fly out their early.  I’m still trying to figure out why.” She said and hugged him tighter.  “I’ll miss you.” “I’ll miss you more Zelo!”  Allie said and kissed him.  “Goodluck tonight! I’ll be cheering you on, don’t worry.”  Allie said as the two started walking towards the stage early.  They heard the fans outside either talking to each other, or screaming.  “Your fans are insane.” Allie said as she looked behind one of the speakers and saw the stadium packed with fans.  “I’m so excited for you!” Allie said and held his hand. 

 

            Minhee and Daehyun were talking backstage and giggling every five seconds because they would say really cheesy romantic things to each other.  “I love you! Oppa!” Minhee said and kissed him.  “I love you too Minhee! Are you gonna come tomorrow?”  “I’ll have to see, because I have practice tomorrow for the dance team, and I apparently can’t afford to miss it.”  He pouted and hugged her waist.  “Why can’t you miss practice for your lovely boyfriend?” He asked in his Busan voice.  She giggled and shrugged.  “We have a big dance conference coming up and I already missed one of them!” She said and held his hands.  The two walked towards Allie and Zelo and started to talk some more.  Hye Ri saw them and walked towards them.  “Hey, I need to borrow your girlfriends real quick.”  She said in her ‘I’m not okay’ voice.  The two boys nodded and the girls walked to another quiet place.

            “What happened unnie?” Minhee asked holding one of Hye Ri’s hands.  Allie held her other hand and Hye Ri sighed.  “Yong Guk and I broke it off.”  Allie and Minhee looked at each other shocked and hugged her.  “Are you okay? “How come?” The two asked at the same time.  “He said his parents wouldn’t like me and he would rather date someone with morals rather than someone like me.  He said he even liked Ji Eun more than me.” She said and the two hugged her tighter.  “Did you beat him up?”  Minhee asked and Hye Ri giggled a little. “No I didn’t. But I did curse him out.”  Hye Ri said and Allie nodded.  “Well don’t forget, you will always have 12 girls whenever you need them” Allie said and Minhee nodded.  “I’m not going to stay, I have a feeling I will lose my temper and REALLY beat him up.” Hye Ri said and the two nodded. 

 

            Hye Ri drove home and had Crystal go to the concert so she could drive them back home, that and she wanted to see Jong Up because they haven’t see each other in a while.  “Will Hye Ri be ok?”  Minhee asked Allie.  “She’s a soldier, I think she will be ok.  I mean she might be upset, but she probably will move on quickly.”  Allie replied as she watched B.A.P get ready and get their mics put on.  Daehyun quickly ran to give Minhee a hug before he had to get back into position.  Zelo saw and ran to Allie so she could give him a good luck kiss.  “Show off” Daehyun said as Zelo ran back to his spot.  The three girls watched as the boys performed and danced along to all of the songs.  Zelo read his letter to his family, and Allie started crying too. She was about to run onstage to give him a hug, but she would get into trouble.  Minhee would laugh at Daehyun singing Price Tag because his English was not the best, but it was really cute. 

 

            The concert ended 3 hours later and the girls met the boys families.  Zelo’s family really liked Allie and thought they were a cute couple and hoped to still see them together in the future.  Minhee had little blonde moments when her parents asked her a question, but to her luck they found her adorable and told Daehyun to treat her right, since his last relationships did not work out.  Crystal drove the girls back home and saw Hye Ri’s door opened and heard the girls talking to her in her room.  Hye Ri’s eyes were a little read and her room was covered with glass and pictures frames shattered.  Pictures of her and Yong Guk were ripped in pieces, some even had burnt edges.  “Remember, other men would kill to be with you.  Yong Guk was not worth it.” Soo Yun said as she braided Hye Ri’s hair.  “I know, can you guys delete pictures off my twitter, the facebook page, and my phone.  I don’t want my past to haunt me.” 

 

            Days past and Hye Ri has not spoken a word to Yong Guk, he was busy with Ji Eun.  Allie did not have to leave for cheer nationals until the next day, so Zelo brought her to a movie, dinner date, and the beach.  They also went to the bouncy house.  Hyun Mi and Gongchan took some wedding pictures with them together, and they have to do separate pictures next week, because Hyun Mi does not want Gongchan to see her dress, not until the wedding. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! ALLIE AND ZELO HAVE NOW BEEN DATING FOR A YEAR!

OMG SPAZZING YAY!  I feel really bad for Hye Ri and Yong Guk now....woopsie.  

I felt like the chapters needed a spark.  Also I plan to have

Chapter 100 be the wedding chapter!  So I will have mini updates in between some of the 

weeks!  Please comment soon!  And one of the girls will be having a solo debut

And there will be another short group with three girls

But I have one person planned for it, the other two girls will be from a different group

And one of them is about to debut as a solo singer

And I have another solo debut featuring one of the girls from Electra Heart.

More might be coming soon, but this is all I have!

 

Peace out girl scouts!

 

March 3rd 2013