Is this real life?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

The next day, the younger girls did not eat. They felt really bad that since Kiomo can’t eat, then they can’t eat either. “Yah! You guys have to eat or else you will have to be in the hospital.” Soo Yun said and the two slowly started to eat. The girls did not go out of the house besides to go get groceries. The whole time they were in the house was that they either watched a movie, played with the dogs, or slept. Chung Hee removed all of their schedules until Kiomo wakes up. The fans sent them encouraging tweets and same on their facebook page. The older girls were trying so hard to not cry infront of the younger ones. So in their room they would cry about the thought of Kiomo not waking up ever again.

 

The next morning after that day, they went to the hospital to go check up on Kiomo and they said she is slowly making progress. That made them a little better, but they really wanted to hear that she would wake up in the next hour or so.  The girls decided to go see the fans, a lot of them were in front of the hospital, and take the gifts they had for Kiomo. They counted the gifts last night and she had over 200. A lot of the fans said they prayed everyday for her to get better and were watching over her twitter making sure nothing bad popped up. They also were trying to keep #GetBetterSoonKiomo trending on twitter. The last time they checked, it was number two.

 

Some little kids were at the hospital too. They gave the girls cards for Kiomo when she wakes up. One little girl tugged on Soo Lin’s shirt. She looked down and smiled at the little girl. “Hi sweetheart. What’s your name?” Soo Lin asked and the girl told her Ji Na. “Hello Ji Na. You are an adorable little girl. How old are you?” Soo Lin asked sweetly as she bent down to Ji Na’s level. Ji Na showed her fingers to Soo Lin saying she was four. “Is Kiomo unnie gonna wake up?” Ji Na asked with worry in her voice. “We don’t know yet Ji Na. But can you do something for your unnies?” Soo Lin asked and she nodded. “Stay strong for Kiomo. She wants you to do that for her. She wants you to keep praying for her.” Soo Lin said and smiled. “But how do you know what Kiomo is saying?” Ji Na asked confused. “I know I can’t hear her voice, but you can always feel it here.” Soo Lin said and pointed to Ji Na’s heart.

 

“Woah really? So I can talk to her through my heart?” Ji Na asked with wide eyes. Soo Lin nodded. “She wants everyone to do that. Kiomo says thank you.She wants you to keep hoping for the day she opens her eyes to see her fans.” Soo Lin told Ji Na and hugged her. “Can you do that for your unnies?” Soo Lin asked and Ji Na nodded. Soo Lin stood up and her eyes started to tear. She turned towards the hospital doors and walked upstairs and started to cry. Young Sun followed her in and hugged her. The two started to cry together. “It’s so hard telling our fans to be strong.” Soo Lin said and cryed harder.

 

The girls then went home and stayed inside again.  Some of the girls talked to other groups and others tweeted fans. Night came along and Soo Lin could not sleep. She looked around the house and saw it was all quiet. She grabbed her jazz shoes and her dancing shorts and ran out the door to her car.

 

Late Night Soo Lin

 

When she arrived, she still saw some people still working. She waved to some of them and walked to the elevator.  Soo Lin saw the Absolute boys practicing with Minhyuk. “How are they not tired.” Soo Lin said to herself. She looked at the mirror and saw a pack of red bull on the ground. “Of course.” She said and rolled her eyes. She walked into one of the rooms that were open and changed into her shorts.

 

http://www.titanmag.com/2006/pac/dance_studio.jpg

 

She started to choreograph the dance to the song she chose. Soo Lin worked her hardest to make this dance perfect. She tried different tricks, but it did not go well with the song. She almost broke her finger because she almost landed wrong on her front ariel. “Why am I so shaky?” Soo Lin asked herself and stretched some more to calm herself. Once she felt better, she continued to do her dance. She pulled out her camera and decided to film herself and put it on youtube.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIfFEO-2ynk&feature=relmfu

(start it at 0:02)

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GookwQ38OCw

 

“This dance is dedicated to Kiomo.” Soo Lin said to the camera and started to dance. Soo Lin tried hard to not cry, but some tears came out. Jaemin passed by and saw her dancing and he smiled. He quietly walked in and started to video her on his phone. Soo Lin did not notice because she had her eyes closed to focus on the dance. Once she was done, she bowed and turned around to see him filming. “Oh Christ on a cracker, when did you get here?” Soo Lin said and Jaemin laughed. “A couple of minutes ago. That was beautiful.” He said and she giggled. “Thanks. You still filming?” Soo Lin asked. “Yes….no…….maybe so!” He said and laughed. “God you and Eun Mi are doing it.” Soo Lin and rolled her eyes.

 

They walked over and started to make funny faces in the mirror causing them to laugh. He ended the video and they watched it and posted it to twitter. They walked out the room and walked out to the balcony.

 

http://www.scottsdalerealestates.com/wp-content/gallery/15115-e-miravista/balcony_view_night.jpg

 

“I love it out here.” Soo Lin said as she sat on the couch. “ Me too” he said sitting next to her “So how are you and the girls with Kiomo’s coma?” He asked. “Not well. The younger ones aren’t  eating, we are barely coming the house and its just weird knowing none of us can barely smile.” Soo Lin replied. “What do you mean?” Jaemin asked. “…..It’s hard knowing someone you love isn’t with you right now doing everything you’re doing.” Soo Lin replied looking into the city.

 

“The rest of the building is depressed too. The boys are barely eating and sleeping knowing their sister is not awake with us.” Jaemin said. “And it’s hard trying not to cry in front of our younger ones. It’s like you have to be an example in front of them. And it’s so hard trying to not cry when you seem them cry. Our younger fans, like five year olds, ask us all the time ‘when will she wake up’.” Soo Lin said getting teary. “It’s so hard telling them that Kiomo is still living and talking to us through our hearts. I wish she could just wake up right now oppa.” Soo Lin said crying into his shoulder.

 

“Don’t cry Soo Lin. Its okay.”Jaemin said hugging her. “IT’S NOT OKAY KNOWING SHE ISN’T TWEETING,TALKING,FACEBOOKING, OR ANYTHING NOW.” Soo Lin yelled crying harder. He calmed her down “And its hard knowing our sisters are so upset. But right now Kiomo is still with us. She is telling us to keep hoping. Afterall you guys are called P.L.H”. “It isn’t P.L.H without Kiomo in it.” “Well, your fans help make up P.L.H. They seem really supportive. And the number of gifts she has is unbelievable. And I know Kiomo wants you to smile and have fun. She does not want everyone to be depressed over her.” Jaemin replied and Soo Lin looked at him.

 

“You’re the best oppa.” Soo Lin said and hugged him. “Why do you think I’m called your older brother?” Jaemin asked getting up. He pulled her up and they walked back to the Absolute boys dance room. “Hey guys.” Soo Lin said walking in with Jaemin. They said hey back and looked a little sad. “Yah! Lets loosen up a bit. Kiomo hates it if we are all depressed. Twitpic?” Soo Lin asked and the boys laughed a little. They made the heart like Eun Ji and Eun Mi did on T.V. The boys had to go back to practicing so Soo Lin drove back home.

 

(/|-_-)/|~*At the Hospital*~ |\(-_-|\)

 

“DOCTOR, SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO PAITEINET KIOMO.” The nurse said running down the hall. It was early in the morning and the doctor ran to Kiomo’s room. “Oh my god.” He said as he shook in nerves. The doctor was shouting orders and the floor was crazy. Everything quiet down and he nodded his head. “Call Chung-Hee. We have some unusual news to tell him.” He said in disappointment and the nurses followed his orders. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think is gonna happen? Comment below! Also note that a couple of days ago, I found my childhood at 3 in the morning. So that is where that Yes...No....Maybe So! Came from.

And also I saw the Katy Perry movie (which kept me smiling and crying the whole time.) her movie gave me some ideas for the girls futures!