Wait....come again....3 new what?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Banner P.L.H

 

 

QTCTW continued:

 

After two commercial breaks it was time for Leetuek to interview the P.L.H girls.  "Alright its probably the main event that EVERYONE has been waiting for…P.L.H girls!" The audience screamed as the girls waved to them.  Some of the audience members cried.

 

"So are you close to any other famous people yet?" He asked

"Yes well not reallt we all are actually besides Kara, but we all have someone that we would like to meet and become close with." Hyun Mi replied

 

"Lets start with center face Xiu." He said

 

"Well I really would like to be friends with Niel from Teen Top, Nane from Afterschool, and Sunjong from infinite." Xiu replied

 

"Woww very good people. Eun Mi hub?" Leetuek asked

 

"Well i have Kara down. I really want to be friends with f(x) and Apink. They seem really cool!" She replied while counting on her fingers.

 

"Hope you meet them soon! Hyun Mi how about u?" He asked

 

"Ricky from teen top, Amber and Krystal from F(x) Song Chanho from (Ulzzang), Sandeul from B1A4." She said with a nodd

 

"How about you Eun Ji?"

 

"Sungyeol(Infinite)

-G.Na

-Dongwoon(B2ST)

-Key(SHINee)

-Suzy(Miss A)

-Amber(f(x))" She replied nicely

 

"How about our ballet princess Soo Lin?"

 

"Hehehe~ well i wanna be friends with Sulli and Krystal from f(x), Suzy from Miss A!" She said cutely.

 

"Yo its my job to act cute." Eun Mi said angry in a pout

 

Everyone laughed and then came back to reality.

 

"How about you Youngsun?"

 

"I really wanna meet Jaejoong from JYJ and CL.  Also IU she is so pretty and is an amazing singer." Youngsun said

 

"Iu is very amazing indeed. Next we have Soo Yun who actually has that goddess look." Leetuek said

 

"Thank you! Taeyeon,Seohyun,Yoona,Sooyoung,CL and Amber are the people I would like to be close with!" Soo yup said with a little hyper ness in her voice.  

 

"Allie do you have anyone you would like to be friends with?"

 

"Well…Im already friends with Kara like Eun Mi said so mine would be Eli from ukiss,Min from Miss A, Key, Mir, and Sungyeol!" She replied

 

"And last but not least…..MRS. HYERI!"

 

"A thank you very much!  Well here is my list Key, Jia, Heechul, Suzy. I cried when Heechul left for the army.  WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO SO YOUNG!" Hye Ri acted like she was crying.

 

"Are you ok?" Leetuek asked

 

She looked up with a smile and was like "Yeah i am FINNEE!" Which made everyone burst into laughter.  

 

"Did you hear about your music video? About how many views it got?" ShinDong asked

 

"No why?" Allie asked

 

"It got 35 million in a week,day one was 5 million, day two was 10 million, day three was 15 million, day four was 20 million, day five was 25 million, day six 30 million and day seven was 35 million!  Wow you must have a lot of fans!" Sindong said in amazement as the P.L.H girls were either jumping or shocked or crying in a amazement.  

 

"Wait? When did u check last?" Eun Mi asked

 

"Well it was uploaded Monday and today is monday.I checked yesterday thats when it had 35 million views. " He replied

 

"Lets go check now!" Hye Ri said as Eun Mi Eun Ji and Young Sun followed her to her computer backstage. 

 

"How do you guys feel right now??" Eunhyuk asked

"Wow…we are just surprised! Our fans are ust amazing and I say for ourselves that we are speechless.  These are fans that support us so much and we are only rookies.  To be honest, they make us feel like we are more than rookies.  We feel really blessed because of our fans in Korea and around the world." Soo Yun said as she was wiping tears away.  

 

"DUDE OMG WE HAVE 65 MILLION VIEWS ALREADY!  And all of the comments are about how amazing we are.  We read every page and there was not one hate comment or even near one." Eun ji yelled as they got back and did a group hug.  They jumped up and down and did their little chant.  They all ran to where the audience was and gave them hugs and sign their posters and other things.  They even did pictures too!  P.L.H felt really great full.  April kiss could not believe it.  They got hate because their song sounded like when i grow up, while P.L.H got all of the glory. 

 

~After the show~

 

Kara and P.L.H had to go to the HRT building for the sleepover because Mr. Hee said that there house was getting redone in some of the rooms.  They were very suspicious though.  

"Today was pretty amazing!" Hye Ri said as they walked into the hair salon that HRT had specially made.  

 

Salon:

http://besthomenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Style-Club-Fancy-Hair-Salon-in-Dublin.jpg

 

 

 

http://besthomenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Style-Club-Fancy-Hair-Salon-in-Dublin-2.jpg

 

http://besthomenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Style-Club-Fancy-Hair-Salon-in-Dublin-4.jpg

 

http://www.nychairsalon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/home.png

"Holy freaking rainbow chicken." Eun Mi said as she wandered around.  

"This place is awesome!" Allie said while running around with Eun Mi.  Kinna walked in and smile when they saw the girls.  "Congratz on the video views!" She did a group hug with the girls and Kara.  "Alright so you guys are basically getting makeovers. Oh and if you guys need anything you can just ask and we will get it." She said to P.L.H and the last thing to Kara.  She nodded and left the hair dressers to their work. The P.L.H girls sat oldest to youngest and were all excited.  

 

"You know what this feels like?" Eun Ji asked Soo Lin

"What?"

"Americas next top model. You know its a lot better than the korean one!" She said and they had a conversation the whole time on ANTM.

 

"And it feels like it to." Hyun Mi replied getting into the conversation. 

 

Kara decided to go next door and get their nails done while waiting for them to finish.  

 

http://media.merchantcircle.com/24570361/A%20salon%20pic_full.jpeg

 

~20 minutes later~

The girls were in new outfits and Kara was waiting anxiously in the salon.  They walked in and were shocked about the transformation.  All the girls looked stunning. 

Hye Ri's new Look:

 

Hye Ri's new look

Soo Yun's new look:

 

Soo Yun's new look

Young Sun new looks:

 

Young Sun's new look

Xiu's new look:

 

Xiu's new look

Hyun Mi new look:

 

Hyun Mi's new look

 

 

Eun Ji's new look

 

Eun Ji's new look

Soo Lin's new look:

 

Soo Lin's new look

Allie's new look:

 

Allie's new look

 

Eun Mi's new look:

 

Eun Mi's new look

 

"Girls you look gorgeous!" Kinna said as she was followed by Mr. Hee.

"Also we have some special news too!" He added

All the girls looked excited but got confused when Mr. Hee opened the door and three girls walked in.  "Girls meet your new members!" He said as the girls walked in.

"Annyeong we are the new member of P.L.H!"

 

"I'm Kiomo and I will be one of the rappers!"

 

"Hello I am Crystal and I will be one of the new dancers. I hope we will get along well."

 

"Last but not least I'm Minhee and I will be one of the vocalist!"

 

"Well I hope you all get along well and the reason you guys are here is because some people are making extra rooms for them. Have a good night girls. Remember strong heart in the morning so don't stay up long. Cerfew is 2 am.

 

"Jesus thats a long cerfew mine was only 10!" Kiomo said as she looked at the girls they giggled and introduced them selves to their new members.  "C'mon guys lets go upstairs in the dance room and get ready!" Hara said as everyone ran behind her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW CHAPTER!  YAY!  The next one probably wont be until next week or possibly friday.  The new members profiles and new looks will be posted tomorrow also.  The only original P.L.H members hair colors that will be changed if wanted are Hyun Mi and Soo Lin. Everyone else looks good but those two look like they still have the same same hair color. 

 

Please comment and subscribe!

 

Marie!