Disney is full of Surprises!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Saturday came and the girls had to leave for Disney World! They said goodbye to the workers at the hotel and said goodbye to the fans who stayed at the hotel.  The boys left before the girls woke up, so they did not get to tell them goodbye. “I’m gonna miss them. The whole week was awesome with them! Good family vacation!” Hye Ri said and the girls agreed. The boys sent Allie birthday wishes and she received gifts from the fans. “I think there will be more fans at Disney than at Universal. It’s so crazy!” Xiu said and they agreed. They had a very fun week at Universal and hope to come back again.

 

            The girls arrived at the Polynesian hotel and A BUNCH of fans were there, so the security team of the hotel had to form a line on each side and block the fans from attacking the girls. The fans wished Allie a happy birthday and they rushed inside. Hyun Mi and Young Sun were the first ones into the lobby and there jaws dropped. “BARO OPPA!” “GONGCHAN OPPA!” they screamed and hugged their bfs and kissed them.  Allie walked in with Minhee and they were in aw of the hotel lobby. All of a sudden, a tall, blonde boy screaming ALLIE down the hallway came and picked up Allie. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!” “Yah! Call me Allie for today! Birthday wish!” Zelo nodded and kissed Allie. Minhee saw the rest of B.A.P coming down the hall way. “I sense danger.” Hye Ri said and Minhee giggled. Hye Ri turned her head and saw the boys coming. Soo Lin nodded to Hye Ri and Allie went behind Zelo since she was still scared of Young Guk.

 

            The boys greeted the girls and told Allie happy birthday. “Thanks oppas!” She said not looking at Young Guk. Everyone talked for a little bit longer and the B.A.P boys went to go to their rooms. Hye Ri grabbed Young Guk’s arm, “Do not ruin Allie and Zelo’s day. Got it?” Hye Ri said growling and glaring Young Guk through here sunglasses. “Alright in Suite 1 its Me, Xiu, Minhee, Soo Lin, Soo Yun, and Hye Ri. In Suite 2 it is Hee Young, Allie, Eun Mi, Crystal, Kiomo, and Eun Ji.” Kianna said and everyone grabbed their luggage and went to the elevator. “Wait! Kiana what about me and Hyun Mi?” Young Sun asked and Kianna smirked. “You get to stay in a room with Baro and Hyun Mi you get to stay with Gongchan.” And the two got excited. The two couples raced up to their rooms and unpack their things. In 15 minutes everyone would meet up in the lobby and go to Epcot.

 

            Soo Lin and Kiana got their before everyone else and some fans came to take pictures. The fans then turned around and heard familiar voices. “Um Soo Lin do not turn around.” “Why?” “Because that manwhore is here.” Kiana responded and Soo Lin froze and stood still. “Do they see us?” Soo Lin asked one of the fans and they shook their heads no. Soo Lin smirked and refilled herself with confidence. “Whatever. He is SO two months ago.” She said and the fans laughed. She gave more shoutouts and the rest of the gang came down. “Nice talking to you guys, but I have to go! Thank you for the support!” Soo Lin said and walked to meet up with everyone else. Young Sun was glaring at the back of Harry’s head. “Yah! Let it go. We all need to. TO EPCOT!” She said and everyone cheered. They went to the monorail that would bring them to Epcot.

 

            When they arrived, everyone went their separate ways. Young Sun and Baro decided to go do test track, Hyun Mi and Gongchan went to go on the Finding Nemo ride, Allie, Minhee, and the rest of B.A.P went to walk around the Pavillions. The rest of the girls went to go find the Disney Characters. “OK SO WE NEED TO FIND STITCH, LILO, ALADDIN AND JASMINE, DUFFY THE DISNEY BEAR, MARIE FROM THE ARISTOCATS, AND ALICE! LETS DO THIS!” Eun Mi and Hye Ri said as they stood up on a bench. Kiana took a picture of them explaining to the others of who to find and put it on twitter. The girls acting like 5 year olds. Mother for a day~

 

 

            The girls ran everywhere to find the characters. “I SEE MARIE!” Eun Ji  yelled and Hye Ri and Eun Mi’s head turned like the perriedog on youtube. The girls ran to Marie and group hugged her. “So do you know how to like shuffle?” Kiomo asked and Marie shook her head no. Soo Lin started to teach her and Marie picked it up quickly. They took pictures and talked for a few more minutes. “Marie..check~!” Eun Ji said as she checked off the list. “I.SEE.STITCH!” Crystal said and ran towards him. The rest of the girls caught up and hugged stitch. They taught him how to shuffle and asked who he liked the best. Stitch looked around and pointed to Hee Young and she gave him a hug. Lilo came and Eun Mi would hug her every second. Kiomo and Eun Mi hawaian danced with her and Hye Ri videoed it. They did a group picture and went to find everyone else. “Lilo and stitch….check!” Eun Ji said.

 

            Soo Lin then spotted a girl with Blonde hair and a blue dress pass by. “I think I just saw Alice Eun Ji.” Soo Lin said and they peered around a bush and saw her. “YOU GUYS WE FOUND ALICE!” Eun Ji yelled and everyone went to where they were. “Alright lets calmly walk over there and-“ Kiana was cut off to see the girls ran off. “YAH! DON’T SCARE HER!” Kiana yelled and Hye Ri gave her the thumbs up. “Oh why hello girls how are you?” Alice said and the replied they were good. “Where are you all from?” “Korea! We are a girl group from Korea~” Xiu said and Alice looked surprise. “Really? Well let me find the Mad Hatter and you can sing to us!” Alice said and looked around for the Hatter. “FOUND HIM!” Kiomo said and Alice ran to him and dragged him back to the girls. “Oh! A girl group you say?” Mad Hatter said and looked at the girls.

 

            “Well what should we sing?” Soo Yun asked them and Alice said “Whatever you like.” “Just nothing korean.” Mad Hatter said and the girls laughed. The girls agreed to sing Love on Top acapella.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PAcTRQ5VDQ (Ignore the whole VMA thing part)

 

Xiu:

Honey, honey

I can see the stars all the way from here

Can't you see the glow on the window pane?

I can feel the sun whenever you're near

Every time you touch me I just melt away

 

Kiomo:

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear

But I know

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears

And finally you put me first

 

Soo Yun

Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one I can always call.

When I need you make everything stop.

Finally you put my love on top.

 

All:

Ooo! Come on Baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

You put my love on top.

Ooo Ooo! Come on baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

My love on top.

My love on top.

 

Crystal:

Baby Baby

I can hear the wind whipping past my face

As we dance the night away

Boy your lips taste like a night of champagne

As I kiss you again and again and again and again

 

Kiomo:

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear.

But I know

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears

And finally you put me first

 

Eun Mi:

Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

 

 

You're the one I can always call.

When I need you make everything stop.

Finally you put my love on top.

 

Hye Ri:

Ooo! Baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

You put my love on top.

Ooo Ooo! Come on baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

Put My love on top.

Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only thing I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one that always calls.

When I need you baby everything stops.

Finally you put my love on top.

 

Soo Lin:

Baby.

You're the one I love.

Baby you're all I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one I always call.

When I need you everything stops.

Finally you put my love on top

 

Eun Ji:

Baby.

Cuz You're the one that I love.

Baby, you're the one that I need.

You're the only thing I see.

Baby baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one that always calls.

When I need you everything stops.

Finally you put my love on top

Baby.

Cuz You're the one that I love.

Baby, you're the one that I need.

You're the only one I see.

Baby baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one that always calls.

When I need you everything stops.

Finally you put my love on top

 

Everyone clapped that were around them. “Girls! That was so beautiful!” Alice said and hugged them. “Ehh. I could have done better.” The Hatter said and the girls bursted out into laughter. “Ohhh HATTER. You crack me up!” Hye Ri said and hit his arm in a playful way.  They took pictures and left the two to talk to the younger kids.  “Alice in Wonderland…check!” Eun Ji said and they got news that Duffy was not here today which made them a little upset. “Aladdin and Jasmine, where are you?” Hye Ri as she slung arms with Xiu and Soo Lin. “Unnies! We are starving! Can we eat please?” Crystal and Eun Mi said and the girls agreed. They stopped to eat at a near by restaurant and some fans were there.

 

They stayed in the restaurant for an hour to keep in with the cool air and then raced off to find Aladdin and Jasmine. They saw Allie and Zelo once, and they saw Hyun Mi and Gongchan talking to fans. The girls never saw Young Sun and Baro.

“Should we worry about Baro and Young Sun unnie?” Eun Mi whispered to Hye Ri. “If we don’t spot them in the next two hours, then yes we should worry.” Hye Ri responded. It was now like 7 at night and the girls found Aladdin and Jasmine. So they talked to fans and took pictures and they gave them gifts so they could surprise Allie tonight. “We need to go and get ready. Same for Minhee, Hyun Mi, and Allie.” Eun Ji said and Kianna nodded. They all met up at the monorail and went back to the hotel. Gongchan, Daehyun, and Zelo all said that they have a dinner date set up for their girlfriends at the Magic Kingdom.

 

            The girls helped Allie and Minhee get ready for their “date”, but Hyun Mi wanted to do herself. So when the guys took their girls to the Magic Kingdom, they were not supposed to go to the castle. When the three left, they all started to get ready. Young Sun was going to dress in her room, but her zipper got caught. “Baro oppa!” She called and he came in to see the back of her bra. “Help me zip the dress please!” She said and Baro smirked. He pretended he was going to zip it, but he unclasped her bra. “OPPA!” Young Sun yelled and Baro back hugged her. “Lets just arrive to the party late.” Baro said and started to kiss her neck. “B-baro oppa! F**k that feels good!” Young Sun said and he smirked and put her on top of the bathroom counter.

 

            He slowly slid down her dress and only had her in her bra & underwear. She blushed and looked down. “You look gorgeous babe.” Baro whispered and started to kiss her. “Yah! S-Stop. I have to finish getting ready.” Young Sun said and Baro pouted. “We are doing it later tonight then.” Baro said and helped Young Sun zip up her dress. She did her hair and her makeup as fast as she could and met the girls up stairs in there rooms. When she got to Crystal’s room, they were almost done. She walked into Hye Ri’s room and saw Xiu almost running around with her head cut off.

 

            Hye Ri, Soo Yun, and Soo Lin got done early so they decided to go downstairs and wait for the others to finish. While walking down the hallway Soo Lin saw Danielle, Eleanor, and Little Mix in the hall. “Soo Lin!”  Danielle yelled and Soo Lin looked up and saw her. “Hey girl! You ready for the party tonight?” Eleanor asked and her and Soo Lin nodded. “Meet Little Mix! This is Perrie, Jessy, Leigh Anne, and Jade!” Danielle said. “Hello!” Little Mix said and Soo Lin, Soo Yun, and Hye Ri said replied Hi. Soo Lin then heard the boys down the hallway and she froze. She slowly walked behind Hye Ri and she could feel his presence.

 

            “Hey girls.” Liam said and put his hand around Danielle’s waist. Louis did the same thing with Eleanor. Soo Lin could feel Harry staring at her. “Unnie can we please go.” Soo Lin whispered in Korean to Hye Ri. She nodded and said that they were going to leave now and they would see them later. Harry was about to say something to Soo Lin, but she was already walking to the elevator. “C’mon Harry she will forgive you.” Niall said and everyone started to walk towards the elevator. Kianna and Hee Young were at the castle getting everything ready. Even some fans came to help. A coupled of minutes later, all of the girls arrived and helped with everything. One Direction, Little Mix, Danielle, and Eleanor came a few minutes later.

 

            Fans started to come into the party and some other guest came too. U-Kiss came and the girls basically tackled the guys. Girls Generation came with f(x). Kianna texted the three guys to lead them to the castle and told everyone to quiet down. Eun Mi was the look out for the guys and when she saw them coming, she would whisper to her walky talky: the cheese stands alone. “THE CHEESE STANDS ALONE!” Eun Mi said into the walky talky and she came back.  “Oppa. Where are you bringing us?” Hyun Mi asked and Gongchan just smiled. “Ok girls now close your eyes and put your hands over them.” Daehyun said and they agreed.  Gongchan appeared from behind the curtain and gave them the thumbs up.

 

            The curtain that hid them from the crowd dropped and everyone started to cheer. The three turned around and had huge smiles on their faces from the amount of people that came. Minhee started to cry in excitement and Daehyun hugged her. “OMG YOU GUYS PLANNED THIS?” Hyun Mi bent over to the girls who were near the stage and they laughed. Allie was jumping up and down in excitement. Everyone yelled Happy Birthday Hyun Mi, Minhee, and Allie! Allie hugged Zelo and thanked him. They were escorted off the stage and the music started playing. Everyone started to dance and all of the girls decided to take off their shoes. Soo Lin was dancing with HyoYeon, Yuri, and Soo Young when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

 

            “CNU OPPA!” Soo Lin yelled and hugged him. “When did you get here?” She asked. “Just now.Sandeul and Jiyoung are hanging out with Xiu and Soo Yun right now.” “Oh. Hey Kiana said that she need help with the cakes. Want to help me?” Soo Lin asked and he nodded. He grabbed her hand and led her through the crowd. She saw some of the girls doing interviews with magazines and radio shows. “Yay! The cakes are here!” Soo Lin said and ran to the van that held them. “Oppa! Come help!” Soo Lin said as she tried to carry one of the cakes. The people who drove the van came and helped bring them on stage.

 

Allie’s cake:

http://blog.cakesbysam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/blog_16_bday.jpg

 

Minhee’s cake:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qJHvXf2xuQ8/Tar97QS_JkI/AAAAAAAAAKw/cmnNk6YB_ys/s1600/cake101b.jpg

 

Hyun Mi’s cake:

http://chefwannabe.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/pink-purple-sweet-17-cupcakes-tower___-maki-cakes.jpg

 

            “Wow!” The three said as they looked at their cakes. Everyone sang happy birthday to them and they blew out their candles. “Thank you everyone!” The three said together. TTS decided to perform Twinkle and everyone started to jam out. The birthday girls took pictures with fans and other people, did interviews and danced the night away. Soo Lin and CNU were slowly becoming closer and closer by the hour and Harry got jealous. Allie definitely did not want this night to end.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          HEY GUYS! Just to let you know. I might not update again until next week. Also they are celebrating their ages in AMERICA. Since Allie is now 17 in Korea. She is 16 in America. So she had a sweet 16. Minhee did the same but her birthday is next week. Sam for Hyun Mi except she is turning 17.

 

 And some people did not comment on the last chapter. If you did not do so please! I even sent you guys a PM saying I updated!

 

DRESSES:

Allie:

Sweet 16 Allie

Minhee:

Sweet 16 Minhee

Hyun Mi:

Hyun Mi

Kiomo:

Kiomo

Soo Yun;

Soo Yun

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

Xiu:

Xiu

Young Sun:

Young Sun

Crystal:

Crystal

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

Soo Lin (also they redyed her hair to this color):

Soo Lin

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi