You Really Meant No Mercy

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Outfits for comeback:

 

I'm Not Perfect

 

I'm Not PErfect

 

I'm Not Perfect

 

(Their comeback will include them being 100% no makeup. Hair will be plain and simple.)

 

(Im writing this on Friday 27, 2012 so I will just say what they have been doing for the week.)

 

            Since they came back, The girls won M! Countdown and have been on different shows every hour. Some of the girls were either working on the outfits for the next music program, on a show, or working on their fragrances with Chung Hee. The girls slowly started to come back to twitter since they were busy and said to let Nichkhun have his space. Its over and done with so forget about it.

 

You might be the talk this week, but next week you won’t.

 

            Chung Hee bought Allie and Minhee cadilacs for their birthdays. Hyun Mi requested nothing because she felt like she already had the greatest present ever (the girls). She visited Gongchan in the hospital because he had is kidney removed and she would non stop bawl her eyes out. Allie ,Soo Yun, and Hye Ri were requested to be on Strong Heart with B.A.P, After School, Super Junior, f(x) Victoria, and the rest of the cast. Zelo and Allie were going to sit together in one of the chairs since it is their five month anniversary. Allie drove Soo Yun and Hye Ri to the studio where Strong Heart is shot and fans saw her car and ran after it. “Allie whatever you do, do not stop the car.” Hye Ri said from the back seat. “Why?” Allie said with worry in her voice. “Fans are chasing us.” Soo Yun said looking at her nails making sure they were even.

 

            They got to the front gate and the guard let her in. The fans were blocked by the gaits so they could not reach them.   They walked inside of the studio to see the little blonde boy running to them again. “NOONNNAAAA!” Zelo yelled as he came running over to her. While he was running he tripped on a cable cord. Soo Yun was trying so hard not to laugh and Hye Ri rolled her eyes and smiled “Oh Zelo.” Allie ran to him while she was in her five inch heels. “Yah! Be careful! I don’t want you to brake your nose or anything else on your face.” Allie said and helped him up. “Ok noona! Anyways, HAPPY FIFTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!” Zelo said and picked her up. They kissed and laughed. “I love you Zelo!” “I love you too noona!”

 

            The three went to their dressing room and sat on the couch. There was another thirty minutes until the broadcast, so Zelo and Allie decided to make a tent in the room. The rest of B.A.P came in to watch a movie while the two lovebirds made a tent. Jong Up turned the lights off and sat on the floor with Young Jae and Daehyun. While watching the movie, Young Jae looked over a the tent and saw a really cute position they were in. He took a picture and put it on twitter

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laru8ekPML1qbpydeo1_500.jpg

 

            He showed the picture to Soo Yun who was nearest to him and she smiled at the picture. Young Jae uploaded the picture and all the fans were in aw of the picture. The producer came back stage and told them to start getting ready for the show. They all left the dressing room and walked tot the set. Zelo was patting his pocket to make sure he had something for later. “Are you ok Zelo?” Allie asked and Zelo nodded and Allie walked with the rest of gang. Zelo breathed and hurried up to meet Allie.  Soo Yun and Hye Ri were diagonal from where Zelo and Allie sat. Victoria sat next to Soo Yun, B.A.P were near Super Junior. Hye Ri gave Young Guk a look that said don’t-ruin-it and Young Guk put his hands up in defense.

 

            “Hello everyone! And welcome to…” “STRONG HEART!” Everyone said together and clapped. Dongwook started to talk with Super Junior, then Victoria. “Now lets move on to the group that is taking the WORLD BY STORM, P.L.H!” He said and everyone clapped. “So you girls went to DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida in the States, how was it?” “It was amazing! We had a blast and a bunch of fans came to see us. The Disney castle looked so pretty at night.” Hye Ri said and Soo Yun continued “Hyun Mi and Gongchan celebrated their 4 month anniversary together and I think they had fun, we did not talk to them while they were hanging out.”  “And a birthday party was held for, Hyun Mi, Minhee, and Allie. How was it Allie?” Dong Wook asked and everyone looked at her. “The party was amazing! It was a surprise Sweet 16 birthday.” “Your 16?” “No. Well I am in America. I just turned 17 and so did Minhee. Hyun Mi turned 18 Tuesday.” Everyone oh-ed and she nodded.

 

            “You must have gotten a lot of presents.” He said and she nodded. “I have over 57 birthday presents. And our CEO bought Minhee and I the new version of the Cadillac’s. She had a blue one and I got a black one.” And everyone was surprised. “I still have more to open!” Allie said and everyone was still shocked. “So a picture was posted of Zelo and you on twitter by Young Jae lets have a look at it.” Dong Wook said and everyone turned around to look at the screen and awed. Shing Dong and Leetuek made kissing faces at the two and they laughed and blushed. “What are you two doing?” Dong wook asked and everyone laughed. “Apparently we were talking about something. What was it?” Allie turned to Zelo and asked. “I think it was about their Caribbean tour they are doing next month.” Zelo said and everyone nodded.

 

            “And I heard today is your fifth month anniversary! Congratulations!” Dong Wook said everyone clapped.  “What are you guys planning to do?” “I think we are gonna go to dinner.” Zelo said and everyone nodded. “Allie what are your favorite things about Zelo.” “His eyes, his personality, his dorky charm, his height! And so much more.” Zelo kissed her cheek and everyone awed. “Zelo what are your favorite things about her.” “Well I like her eyes, her baby fat cheeks, her height, her really sweet personality, and how she puts others before herself.” “What things do you dislike about her.” “Nothing. Noona is perfect and I love her.” Zelo said and kissed her cheek and everyone awed. “What Is your dislike of Zelo.” “Nothing really, besides him calling me noona.” Allie said and looked at him and he laughed with everyone else. “And Zelo, do you have something for Allie?” Dongwook asked and he nodded. Zelo grabbed Allies hand and dragged her down to the little stage area. “Allie noona, you know I love you dearly and I have something for you so we can be together for ever and ever and get married.” He said and got on one knee. “Will you….” He opened the box and showed two lollipops “stay with me forever?” Zelo asked and everyone giggled about how he had lollipops instead of a ring. “You already know my answer!” Allie said and stuck the lollipop in . He smiled and kissed her and everyone started awing. Hye Ri and Soo Yun did the really high picthed aw and everyone laughed. “Victoria, why are you crying?”Leetuek asked. “Because it is really sweet about how they care for each other and love each other.” She said and wiped her tears. Everyone nodded and Zelo secretly put his around her waist once they sat down.

 

           

            “Now can you girls tell me about these fragrances?” Dong wook asked and attention was turned towards them. “So we will have three different fragrances. One bottle will represent peace, the second love, and the third hope. Each fragrance stands out from one another and has a specific meaning. Like the Peace fragrance you can wear on casual days and it is not a strong scent to make your nose cringe. All the fragrances have different messages and they all smell really good.” Hye Ri said and everyone ohed. “And for the fragrances, we will go into three different groups that will help sell the fragrances. We cannot release the groups but, Us three are in different groups. We can say the group names though.” Soo Yun said and Allie finished her off. “The Peace group is called Truce Unity, Love is D4LL, which stands for Devotion for Loyalty Love, and Hope is Survivors Ambition.” Everyone said they liked the names. “The perfumes should be coming out soon next month. Right now we are working hard to get them prepared!” Hye Ri said and everyone clapped.

 

            Then he went onto B.A.P and they did their No Mercy dance. He asked them questions and then the show ended. The girls bowed and went home.

 

            Back at the house, Soo Lin was texting some of her family back at home when an anonymous text came.

 

To: Soo Lin

From: Unknown Number

 

You don’t deserve to live.

 

Another one came in:

 

I don’t know why he chose you, you aren’t even pretty

 

I will personally kill you.

 

You are so fat.

 

I’m watching you.

 

And then this anonymous person started to curse her out and said she was going to kill her in various of ways and that the person was watching her. Of course she was scared, but she did not want to tell anyone. The text brought tears to her eyes. Soo Lin decided to go ahead and drive to the company building to talk to Jaemin.

 

Soo Lin dance

 

She got into her car and drove to the building. Jaemin was still practicing but he said he would come see her in a few minutes. She went into one of the empty dance rooms and put her bags down against the mirror.

 

http://s3-media3.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/_OG95YfRHFLk3BZkkMdNdA/l.jpg

 

            Hands in The Air by Timbaland played on the stero and she started to hip hop dance. That she felt like that she has not done in forever. She just let the movements flow right out of her and just forgot about everything.  Soo Lin danced her fire out and was surprised about how she just kept moving. She did add some of her special leg tricks in the dance and was slick. Jaemin stood outside watching her and videoed a little bit and uploaded it to Twitter and Youtube. Soo Lin ende with her famous hair flip when Jaemin walked in. “That was amazing Soo Lin.” He said and put his arm around her.

 

            “Now tell me what is wrong.” Jaemin said as they sat down with their backs to the mirror. She stayed silent for a minute and her phone went off. Jaemin grabbed it and saw another death threat. “Soo Lin….how long has this been happening?” Jaemin said as he looked at the rest of the text. “It started like an hour ago.” She said not looking up. “You have to tell Chung Hee about it, Soo Lin. Or else this will change you and lead to bad thoughts.” He said and handed her back her phone. “It sounds like it is someone who was jealous of your relationship with Harry.” Jaemin said and she rolled her eyes. “Why would anyone be jealous, he’s a douche to girls and hooks up with them during tours. Girls SO go for guys who cheat on them.” Soo Lin said and Jaemin laughed at the last part.

 

            “Now you gotta help me.” Jaemin said and he told Soo Lin about the situation with Leo and Jaekyu. “Leo is gay right?” Soo Lin asked and he nodded. “Well…are you gay?” “WHAT? No! Well atleast I don’t think so. IDK!” Jaemin said like he was talking to himself. “How about we test it out for a few weeks, if they get closer and closer to you, you might be attracted to one of them.” “And If I’m not?” “We’ll figure something out.” Soo Lin replied and Jaemin nodded. “C’mon you we have to show Chung Hee the text, because your phone is driving me nuts.” Jaemin said and helped her up.

 

            They walked to his office and Jaemin was about to knock on the door, when Soo Lin just opened the door. “Hyung, we need to show you something.” Jaemin said and handed Soo Lin’s phone to him. He looked at the threats and his eyes got wide at some of them. “Who is it from?” “I don’t know. It started and hour ago.” Soo Lin said and he nodded. “They won’t be anonymous for long. We are getting the Police involved.” Chung Hee said and the two nodded. “I will notify your fans on twitter to make sure it is not one of them. For tonight let me keep your phone, just incase you get anymore text.” He said and she nodded. “Now for some bigger news, I have someone who would like to speak to you.” Chung Hee said and pressed the speaker button. “Hey, Chung Hee it’s Timbaland. I just wanted to ask you if Soo Lin from P.L.H would like to dance in my new music video for Step It Up Revolution.”

 

            “I would be honored to do it!” Soo Lin said and Timbaland laughed. “And Chung Hee she will need a male partner to dance with, so I was thinking you had someone in mind.” Timbaland said and Chung Hee looked at Jaemin. “I have a guy named Jaemin here who is one of our best dancers here at HRT.” “Perfect! Can we have you guys out to L.A. in two weeks?” “That will be great! Thanks so much!” Chung Hee said and hung up. The two started jumping up and down and hugged each other. “This is awesome!” Jaemin said and Soo Lin nodded. “Now you guys go home, Jaemin tell the boys to go home to. You worked hard enough. And I got to find out who this mysterious person is.” Chung Hee said and the two nodded.

 

            When Soo Lin got home, everyone was gathered in the living room, and Allie was crying. “What happened?” Soo lin asked as she put her bags down and went to Allie. “Young Guk is being a and won’t let Zelo and allie hang out for their 5 month anniversary.” Hye Ri said and Soo Lin rolled her eyes. “Not again.” Soo Lin said and hugged Allie. “I can talk to Daehyun oppa and ask him whats wrong.” Minhee said and everyone told her to put him on speaker. It rung for a few minutes before Daehyun answered. “Oppa! Why is Young Guk being retarded?” “Because he apparently saw some purple things on Allie’s neck. So now he is pissed at Zelo. Zelo is scared to death right now and pissed because Young Guk almost punched him.”

 

            Allie’s breathe hitched. “Is he okay?” Allie said shakily to the phone and Daehyun said he was not hurt. Himchan is trying to talk to Young Guk. Young Jae is trying to talk to Zelo, but Zelo locked the door. Hye Ri face palmed herself and sighed. “Call us tomorrow and we will try to go over there.” Hye Ri said and Daehyun said ok and said he had to go. Allie stopped crying, but she was really upset. “Lets call it a day and go to sleep. I’m tired.” Crystal said and everyone agreed. They all went to their rooms. Soo Lin decided to tell everyone the news tomorrow. Eun Mi sat at the top of the stair case and looked to her right like their was a camera right there. “Now this, ladies and gentlehuns, is our crazy life.” She said and walked to her room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone~! I had to re update the chapter, because it got deleted -.-

Anyone else hear about Hwayoung leaving T-ARA? I saw it coming once I read the article about the bullying tweets. I loved Hwayoung since I first saw her on Star King and I still do.

I hope she can find a group that will treat her with respect and not like a useless dog.

 

In other news I had a horseshow! I was so freaking nervous and I had to remember four different courses that I might upload later. 

 

Note that my helmet was falling in front of my face. -.- stupid hairnet. I had to fix it and my dad saw my unique way of doing it.

Please comment and subscribe and will try to make a new chapter and I might have a surprise to P.L.H!

(Note that all of the little props, brick walls, and the rubrics cube, were all done by my trainer.)