Lets get it Started LA. (LA adventure part 1)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Banner P.L.H

 

 

The girls arrived in LA around 5 a.m. enought time to do a practice stage and to record the new song.  Jennifer told them to not be nervous and what and what not to do on stage while performing.  They got to a hotel that they would stay at for a couple of days after the AMA's.  The members made their twitter accounts and took abunch of selcas telling their fans that they were now in LA.  Their fans supported them and told them that they will watch their live performance on youtube.  The girls were so excited yet nervous.  Then they went to a very fancy hotel to get ready to leave to go to the stage.  Since they left early, no really big stars were their.  P.L.H and Kara practiced their songs and dances to perfom for the night and they practice with Jennifer.  Then all the big stars got their for sound check, but left before they could meet them.

 

Kara and P.L.H went back to their rooms to get ready for the red carpet.  "Eeeekk red carpet time! I'm so excited!!  I hope they get my good side! I need to practice." She said as she went to "practice" her poses.  "Wait we have a big problem." Allie asked and everyone looked at her.  "No one in America don't know who we are." Allie said and everyone looked down and they knew she was right.  "Your right, we aren't ppopular here, lead alone Korea." Hyun Mi said as she looked up.  "Hey lets not let this get in our way please.  We have to look at the bright side.  We are in Los Angles for crying out loud! Barely any rookie groups come to L.A and we are gonna perform in front of millions in person or not!"  Eun Ji said as she looked up making her point.  Then they all heard people outside chanting P.L.H towards their window.  The girls ran towards the balcony and walked out to see alot of people standing outside the hotel blocked by police officers.

 

The girls smiled in surprise and waved to them all.  Kira came out and was shocked to see that they had international fans.  "Look girls your even known in L.A!"  Minhee, Allie, Eun Ji, and Hye Ri were all crying in joy to know they had so many supporters already. They waved goodbye and hurried up to finish getting ready.  Around 5 p.m the girls (including Kara and Jlo) were ready and left in two limos to the AMA's.  Everyone was dancing in the car to the music that was playing.  20 minutes later (Their hotel is far away ok.) they got to the carpet and saw so many stars, fans, and paparazzi.  People saw the limo and started screaming dying to know who was in there.

Outfits:

Left to right: Hye Ri, Soo Yun, Young Sun, Hyun Mi

 http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_hye_ri/set?id=39650552

Left to right: Eun Ji, Soo Lin, Allie, Eun Mi

http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_eun_ji/set?id=39651120

Left to right: Crystal, Mihee, Kiomo

http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_crystal_minhee/set?id=39651789

Left to right: Gyuri, Nicole, Seungyeon

http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_gyuri_nicole/set?id=39652183

Left to right: Ji youg and Hara

http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_ji_young/set?id=39652376

Xiu (ok i honestly forgot about her...my bad!)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39731644

 

Then P.L.H and Kara followed behind Jennifer and the screams got louder.  They were surpised the most of the people knew who they were.  The girls posed for the camera alone or all togther.  Some even did group shots. The girls got some interviews while on the red carpet and signed some autographs.  Then they had to go inside and find their spots which were front and second row infront of the stage. Sitting near them was Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars, and even Justin Bieber.  Jennifer introduced them to a bunch of celebs like Pitbull, NeYo, LMFAO, and Adele.  The girls waited for the show to begin and didnt have to get ready until after the first commercial break.  So they talked with Jennifer about the show like who would win what catergory and who looked good in their dress or didn't

Hye Ri and Eun Mi turned around to see some Korean fans with fancams on them.  So they waved and told them to hold on.  They got up and went towards the fan section  to go talk to some of their fans.  They spoke english and korean so some of their fans that they were talking to were tearing up from excitment.  Then they had to go back to the group and wait.  (They kinda got their early.)

The show started with Nicki Minaj singing Super Bass and some other song but they started jamming out anyway.  They announced awards and jammed out to all of the performances.  The first break came and they hurried up backstage to get ready. 

Love Group: Hye Ri's group:

Hye Ri's and Young Suns outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_hye_ri/set?id=39653473

Eun Ji and Crystal

http://www.polyvore.com/left_to_right_eun_ji/set?id=39653692

Peace Group:Soo Yun, Allie, Eun Mi, Soo Lin

Left top : Soo Yun. Left bottom:Allie Top right:Eun Mi Bottom right: Soo Lin

http://www.polyvore.com/top_bottom_top_to_soo/set?id=39653244

Hope Group: Hyun Mi, Xiu, Minhee, Kiomo

Dress: Xiu

Pink Shirt: Kiomo (she has purple hair for this performance)

Orange Shirt: Hyun Mi

Purple shirt:Minhee

http://www.polyvore.com/dress_xiu_blue_shirt_kiomo/set?id=39654516

Jennifer came out after the commercials ended and started to say: "So I can see everyone is having a great time tonight, but right now I would like to introduce a Korean Girl Group that I found on the internet that blew me away and millions of others.The girl group is named P.L.H meaning Peace Love and Hope that they give to their fans and their fans give to them.  So please give it up for the Love group: Hye Ri, Young Sun, Crystal, and Eun Ji!" Everyone clapped and cheered.  Then a picture came up of the girls and it highlighted Hye Ri, Young Sun, Eun Ji, and Crystal.

They were in ready position and everyone cheered for them when the curtain went up.  Crystal sang Qri's and Boram's parts.  Eun Ji sang Jiyeons and Hymins parts,, Hye Ri sang Eun Jung's part and Young Sun sang Soyeons part.

They matched the lyrics and dance perfectly and everything went smooth.  Next was the Peace group and Soo Yun, Allie, Eun Mi, and Hyun Mi were highlighted for the peace group.  Soo Yun was Zinger, Soo Lin was Ji Eun, Allie was Sunhwa and Eun Mi was Hyosung. They acted really cute and adorable and everyone loved them.  Soo Yun added som sparks into the rapping part and did cute movements.

Hope group was next and in this group: Soo Lin, Xiu, Minhee,and Kiomo. Kiomo sang Jia's rap. Minhee sang Fei's part, Hyun Mi sang Min's parts and Xiu sang Suzy's part.  They had fun and the whole stage was colorful and the fans were chanting along too and everyone was surprised.

Kara was next and they got everyone grooving.  Later on P.L.H came out and did the dance with them and the fance were all fired up.  Jennifer Lopez came out and started to sing on the floor while Kara and P.L.H went to change into the performing outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39683807&.msg=BQcCAAAAAQQDAAAABAoLU2V0IHVwZGF0ZWQAAAAHY29udGVudAoENTAwMAAAAAhkdXJhdGlvbgoDbXNnAAAABHR5cGUIgQAAAAlmYWRlX2F3YXk

Then Papi came on and the girls ran out and did the dance with her.  After the performance everyone was on their feet clapping and the girls were tired.  They were congratulated by all of the people backstage and even Maroon 5.  They got dressed and went back down to sit.  Later on Jennifer got an award and they cheered for her and gave her hugs.  She thanked everyone including P.L.H and Kara. 

 

The show closed with LMFAO and they were dancing like crazy.  When it ended the girls went back to the hotel to sleep when Kira calls them and tell them they are going to be on the ellen show in the morning which got them really angry. 

"I wanna sleep, sleep, AND SLEEP." Eun Mi said as she slammed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________