Heartbreaking News & Awards! (Underconstruction ATM)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            It was very early in the morning and it was the day of the GAYO awards, also Hye Ri’s parents Christmas/New Years party.  Crystal was peacefully sleeping in her room when her ankle was causing her pain.  She woke up and slowly begun to hold onto her ankle, feeling around to see where it hurts. “Oh my goodness, that hurts.” She said to herself as she lays back down and puts her hands on her head.  It started to hurt more and more and she begun to tear up. She put her ankle brace on to see if it would stop hurting, but there was no change.  She texted Hye Ri, since it hurt to get up, and told her to come to her room immediately.  “What’s wrong?” Hye Ri said quietly as she busted through the door.  “My ankle is killing me and it hurts a lot.” Crystal said as tears begun to come down her face.  “Where does it hurt?”  Crystal said it was all around her ankle and down into her toes.  “Did you hit it on something?”  Hye Ri asked and Crystal shook her head ‘no’.  “I just woke up and it hurts. Oh my goodness.” Crystal said as she held onto her ankle.

            “Can you stand up?” “No it hurts too much to move it!” Crystal said as she really began to cry. Hwa walked in and saw Crystal crying.  “Hwa. Diall 911 for me.” Hye Ri said and Hwa dialed.  “Calm her down while I talk.” Hye Ri said and Hwa nodded.  Hye Ri told 911 that she needed an ambulance to come and told the 911 person that Crystal was having a bunch of ankle pain from the ankle down.  An ambulance arrived 10 minutes later and Crystal was downstairs, since Hye Ri and Hwa helped her.  The paramedics came in and rolled her ankle and helped her onto the little bed thingy.  Hye Ri said she would go with her and Hwa would stay at home, since some of the girls begun to wake up.  Hye Ri rode with Crystal in the ambulance and arrived at the hospital.  She immediately got in one of the rooms and waited for 15 minutes until the doctor came in.  “Hello, Crystal, I’m Doctor Kim (a/n: at first I had Doctor Mr. Kim, lol), what seems to be the problem with your ankle?” He asked and Crystal explained.  “I see, well we will need to take some x-rays clearly, so Hye Ri can you please wait here and Crystal come with me.” He said and Crystal looked back at Hye Ri as she limped down the hall to the x-ray room.

 

            A couple of minutes later, Crystal came back with the doctor, and in his hands were the pictures of her foot.

 

 

            “Jesus my dear child, how did you manage this?” Hye ri asked as the pictures appeared.  Kianna comes in the room and sees the x-rays. “Oh. my.goodness.” Kianna says to herself and looks at the picture, then at Crystal’s foot.  The doctor explained what happened and the foot does not even look broken, yet.  “You clearly do not need surgery, but we will need to wrap it and put you in a boot for 5-8 weeks, for now.” He said and Crystal’s eyes got huge.  The doctor left the room to go get the wrap he needs and the boot.  “Did you kick metal in your sleep?” Kianna asked and Crystal giggled.  “Ugh it hurts.” Crystal said and lay down on the bed she was on.  Doctor Kim came back and wrapper her foot with the ice packs in it and then put the boot on.  “Replace the wrap every morning and night, including the ice pack. You will need to be on bed rest for the next week, majority of the time, but you can walk around, just not a lot.” He said and they nodded.  “How long can she not dance for?” Kianna asked and Mr. Kim thought. “Since her ankle is seriously injured and you do acrobatic tricks correct?” He asked and Crystal nodded. “10-12 weeks for now.” He said and Kianna’s eyes got huge.  She nodded and they thanked the doctor and he went to go get her crutches.  He came back and lead them back to the font so they could pay.  “Now how in the world is it already 3:00 a.m?” Crystal asked as she checked her phone.  “You know this means you can’t perform at the award ceremony tonight.” Kianna said and Crystal just remembered about the awards.  “You probably can’t go at all.” Hye Ri said and starred at the boot. 

 

            Crystal looked so upset, knowing she can’t perform the dance she has been waiting to perform for days.  Kianna drove Hye Ri and Crystal home and she went back to her house.  When Crystal and Hye Ri walked in, all the girls were awake and were starring at the door, waiting for Crystal and Hye Ri to walk in.  The girls ran to her, happy she was back at home, but Hye Ri had to break it up quickly so they would not tackle her. She gathered everyone in the living room and told her what happened and what the doctor said and the girls were really upset.  “We will be by your side 25/8.” Minhee said and Allie nodded.  “If you need us, we will be right there!” Allie said and Crystal giggled.  Soo Lin and Hye Ri helped her up the stairs and back to her room so she can go back to sleep.  Allie texted Hyun Mi what happened so she can read it when she wakes up.

 

            The girls, besides Crystal, woke up around 9 so they could get ready for Hye Ri’s parents party.  Kianna came over so she could stay with Crystal while the other’s went to the party.  “Ugh, I can’t go anywhere!” Crystal said as she pounded her fist into her sheets.  “Don’t worry, I’ll have a surprise for you when I come home.” Hye Ri said as she walked out of Crystal’s room and to the front door.  A bunch of people were at her family’s party, and she met some her middle school and high school friends.  She introduced her parents to her members and then it was time for the surprise for the members.  The girls walked outside to see their parents and they were shocked as hell and ran to their parents.  They begun to cry in their parent’s arms and bear hugged them each.  Hyun Mi was not able to make it since she had to go eat out for dinner with her family and Gongchan’s family together, but after she would stop by to see Crystal.  The girls got the rest of the day to spend with their parents until 6 so they could get ready to go to the awards.  Crystal’s parents surprised her by coming over and they helped take care of her so Kianna could go back to the building to work with trainees. 

 

            Young Guk came over to introduce him to her parents, and they seemed to really like him.  “I’m surprised they liked you.” Hye Ri said to him as he held her hand. “Wow, love you too.” He said and she giggled.  “No! It’s just I never thought my parents would approve of a bad boy.” She said and glanced at him.  “So I’m bad huh?” “Well duh! But I’m happy they like you!” She said and kissed him.  Back at the house, Crystal and her parents were hanging out when Hyun Mi runs up the stairs, but stops once she sees Crystal’s parents.  She bowed to them and hugged Crystal and asked her a bunch of questions.  She stayed for an hour, but then had to leave so she could go back to her new house and get ready.  “You excited?” Gongchan asked her and kissed her cheek.  “Not a whole lot, knowing one of my members won’t be there.” She said as she applied her makeup.  “She’ll be okay.  Is she going to watch at home?” Gongchan asked and she nodded.  “But Crystal is spending time wit her parents, so that is really nice for her.”  Hyun Mi said as she put the final touches on her eye liner. 

           

            She went to go into the closer to change into her dress:

 

 

Hyun Mi

 

 

 

            She walked out and saw Gongchan fixing his hair.  “You look amazing.” He said as he glanced at her through the mirror. “And you look handsome,” She said and back hugged him.  Hyun Mi fixed his jacket and reminded him that they needed to go tux shopping for him and his groomsmen.  They pecked each other on the lips and she fixed his hair. Hyun Mi ran her fingers through his hair and he smirked. “Don’t you dare Op-“ But she was too late because he begun to make out with her.  He slowly began to lift her dress when she stopped his hands. “Since you can’t get in my shorts, that doesn’t mean you can still get in my dress.” She said to him and he chuckled.  They put their foreheads together and giggled.  “I love you.” “I love you too! We got to go!” Gongchan held her hand as they went down the stairs to the limo that was currently awaiting them. 

 

            The girls arrived at the red carpet and did mini interviews and took pose for the cameras, but also took pictures with some of the fans.  The girls went to sit down, and Hyun Mi went to sit with them, since she arrived with Gongchan.

 

Hye Ri:

 

Hye Ri

 

 

 

Soo Yun:

 

Soo Yun

 

 

 

Hwa:

 

Hwa

 

 

 

Young Sun:

 

Young Sun

 

 

 

Xiu:

 

Xiu

 

 

 

Kiomo:

 

Kiomo

 

Kiomo by yowzer135 featuring isharya

 

 

Eun Ji:

 

Eun Ji

 

 

 

Soo Lin:

 

Soo Lin

 

 

 

Allie:

 

Allie

 

 

 

Minhee:

 

Minhee

 

Minhee by yowzer135 featuring burberry

 

 

Eun Mi:

 

Eun Mi

 

Eun Mi by yowzer135 featuring burberry
 
 

The performances begun and first were all of the artist.  “This so reminds me of one of Beyonce’s performances”.  Young Sun said and Kiomo nodded.  B1A4 came and Hyun Mi and Young Sun got really happy.  “They look adorable.” Young Sun said as Baro winked at her from where they were.  (In a balcony).  Hyun Mi would smile as Gongchan would sing and they were dancing along.  More performances went on and the girls went backstage to change into their outfits:

 

Soo Lin:

 

Soo Lin Performance

 

Hyun Mi:

 

H.M Performance

 

Kiomo:

 

Kiomo Performance

 

Allie:

 

Allie Performance

 

Hye Ri:

 

Hye Ri

 

Soo Yun:

 

Soo Yun

 

Hwa:

 

Hwa

 

Xiu:

 

Xiu

 

Minhee:

 

Minhee

 

Young Sun:

 

YoungSun

 

Eun Ji:

 

Eun Ji

 

Eun Mi:

 

Eun Mi

 

            The girls all walked out onto stage and the fans cheered and yelled each of their names.  The fans died down and Minhee begun to sing some acapella of JoJo’s Too Little Too Late.

 

You’re just a little too late

A little too wrong

And I can’t wait

But you knew all the right things to say

You know you’re just a little too late

 

A little too late

A little too late (x2)

 

Hye Ri then began to sing a little and put in a little twist, also acapella:

 

I don’t

I don’t

I don’t

I don’t know (x2)

 

How we went from picture perfect,

 to unrecognizable~

 

Then they really begun to sing

 

Alllie:

I don't wanna be left behind
Distance was a friend of mine
Catching breath in a web of lies
I've spent most of my life
riding waves, playing acrobat
shadowboxing the other half
learning how to react
I've spent most of my time

 

Eun Ji:
Catching my breath, 
letting it go, 
turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, 
this is my life, 
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

 

Minhee:

Catch my breath, 
no one can hold me back, 
I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, 
won't let them get me down, 
it's all so simple now

 

Eun Mi:
Addicted to the love I found
Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud
Making time for the ones that count
I'll spend the rest of my time
laughing hard with the windows down
leaving footprints all over town
Keeping faith karma comes around
I won't spend the rest of my life


Young Sun:

Catching my breath, 
letting it go, 
turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, 
this is my life, 
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

 

Soo Yun:

Catch my breath, 
no one can hold me back, 
I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, 
won't let them get me down, 
it's all so simple now

 

Xiu:
You helped me see
the beauty in everything

 

Hyun Mi:

Catching my breath, 
letting it go, 

 

Xiu:

turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, 
this is my life, 
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

 

Hye Ri:
Catching my breath, 
letting it go, 
turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, 
this is my life, 
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

Xiu:(Catch my breath!)
 

Hwa:

Catch my breath, 
no one can hold me back, 
I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, 
won't let them get me down, 
it's all so simple now (it's all so simple now!)


Kiomo:

Catching my breath, 
letting it go, 
turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, 
this is my life, 
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

 

Hyun Mi:

Catch my breath, 
no one can hold me back, 
I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, 
won't let them get me down, 
it's all so simple now

 

            The girls ended with their backs towards the audience and their right fist in the air.  The girls jumped around on stage during the performance and the whole time they were smiling.  And they got really into the song, mostly Xiu.  The girls did one big group hug and walked off stage and got bows from some of the idols and got congratulated.  Gongchan ran to Hyun Mi and picked her off the ground and hugged her.  “You were amazing!” He said and kissed her.  “Thank you! And you were very good yourself.” She said and hugged him.  “We need all idols on stage please!” The stage crew manager was saying and Gongchan grabbed her hand and walked on stage with her and their groups.  The idols sang with Sun Si Kyung and it was all over.  The idols bowed to one another and left to go back to their dorms or wherever. 

 

            The girls went back home, besides GongChan and Hyun Mi, and the girls collapsed on the couches. Minhee, Allie, and Eun Mi sneaked into the kitchen and each drank a can of red bull.  The girls got hyper in no time and started to bounce around the house.  “Oh crap!” Hye Ri said and facepalmed herself.  The girls each ran to different parts of the house and they had a game plan, since Crystal was sleeping, she had to be quiet.  “Ok Me and Soo Yun are gonna chase after Eun Mi.  Soo Lin and Eun Ji are going to go after Minhee, she will be easy.  Xiu and Young Sun, go after Allie. Break!” Hye Ri said and each went to go look for one of the three.  “Minhee will be really easy, knowing she sings when she is on Red Bull.” Soo Lin said and Eun Ji nodded. 

 

My name is otty I love to play

Swimming and diving everyday!

 

            “That’s her!” Eun Ji said and looked for her down the hall towards the theatre room.  They looked in every room down that hallway but didn’t see her. 

 

Twisting and turning and spinning around

But when you lose me, I can’t be found!

            They walked into the theatre room and saw Minhee skipping down the aisles and singing that song.  “Quietly grab her.”  Eun Ji said and they slowly walked towards her and bear hugged her.  She began to giggle and started to flail.  “Jesus you’re insane.”  Soo Lin said and brought Minhee back to her room. She texted Hye Ri that they caught her and stayed with Minhee until she tired down and went to sleep, which was not long.  Xiu and Young Sun were walking towards the mini dance room and saw Allie in there rolling on the floor giggling like a serial killer.  “Oh my God.” Young Sun said and the two quietly walked into the room.  Xiu locked the door and Allie shot up and looked at the two wide eyed.  “Allie stay sitting down so we can put you to bed,” Young Sun said and Alie began to shake her head.  “NO!” Allie yelled and Young Sun glared at her. “Do not use that tone with me little girl.” Young Sun and Allie looked down.  “I don’t want to!” Allie said with the attitude of a five year old.   Xiu walked over to Alllie and tried to pick her up, but Allie her face and Xiu dropped her. “EW!” Xiu said and rubbed Allie’s saliva off her face.

 

            Allie began to run around the room and Young Sun would chase after her while Xiu blocked the door.  Soo Lin and Eun Ji came downstairs once Minhee was asleep and helped the two out.  Young Sun tackled Allie and brought her to her room and waited until she went to sleep with the other four also in the room.  “Alright where is that little devil.” Hye Ri said as they walked outside, since they heard Eun Mi slam the back door. The two had big nets in their hands so they could catch Eun Mi since she was the hardest to catch of the three.  They had flashlights with them since they could not see in the dark and heard some bushes move. “Be very quiet.” Hye Ri said and then they heard a holler and headlights of a golf cart come towards them and they moved out of the way.  “CRAP!” Hye Ri yelled as Eun Mi drove in the golf cart past them at like 60 miles per hour and she was driving all over their property. “Damnit!” Soo Yun said as the two hopped on another golf cart and drove after her at the speed of light.

 

            Hye Ri was the one driving, while Soo Yun was the one who was standing with her net out, trying to catch Eun Mi.  Soo Yun almost caught her, but she turned sharp and Soo Yun lost her.  They caught up with her a couple of minutes later, since Eun Mi’s cart was running out of gas.  Eun Mi started to run on foot and they caught up with her quickly.  Hye Ri legit tackled her to the ground and they held her while they drove back to the house.  Eun Mi would keep trying to escape and she almost bit Hye Ri’s arm.  When they got to her room, Eun Mi began to doze off and asked for a glass of water.  Soo Yung got her some and she drank a little then knocked out.  The rest of the girls went to bed and slept all night.   

 

 

          Hyun Mi and Gongchan were cuddling in bed while they were looking over their guest list.  “We need to go tux shopping for you guys soon.  Like tomorrow.” She said and rested her head on his shoulder.  “And we need to take wedding pictures,” He said and she nodded. “We need to plan our honeymoon!” She said and looked at him.  “We could go to Disney,” He said and she shrugged.  “How about Jamaica? That would be so nice!” She said and he smiled.  “That would be lovely for a place to lose your ity.” He smirked and she blushed,  “Oh shut up!” She slapped him with a pillow, but he blocked it and tackled her on the bed.  They giggle and kissed and they sat up with Hyun Mi straddling him.  “But in seriousness here, do you want to go to Jamaica?” She asked him and looked him in the eyes.  “How about Hawaii?” He asked and she smiled.  “Yes! That’s a big yes! You are a genius!” She said and kissed him.  “We should get a dog.” She said and he looked at her. “No.” “Yes! Please! Dogs are a man’s best friend!” “But you are my best friend.” “And lover” “And fiancée” “And soon to be wife!” She said and they kissed.  “Still no.” “Ugh! Please!” “Depends on what kind of dog.” “A bulldog!” She said and he looked at her.  “Are you serious?” He asked and raised an eyebrow.  She nodded her head really fast and did ageyo and kissed his cheek. 

 

            “We’ll see.” He said and she smiled and they kissed, again.  “Carry me, I’m tired.” She said and he chuckled.  He lift her bridal style and brought her in the bed to sleep.  Once he changed into his sleepwear, they cuddled and fell asleep.   

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This chapter is finally done! I feel bad for making it long though.   I will update again later during the weekend and comment below please!