World Tour Day 1

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            “Today is the first day of the What Made Us tour, I can’t believe it” Allie said as she got of bed and looked out her window.  All the girls were required to be at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena where the tour would kick off tonight to do one more dress rehearsal and then relax until it was time to start.  Sweet Suspense arrived the week before and the girls showed them around, but some arrangements had to have been done, Jessie J could only do the Europe and American dates, but Marina from Marina and the Diamonds joined in to come for the whole tour.  “I’m so nervous! My hands cannot stop shaking” Eun Ji showed Kianna and she couldn’t stop laughing.  “Go get into your first outfit and we can practice from there!” The stage manager said and the girls nodded and all ran backstage.  “First is In The End” Hee Young said to her team of like 40 other stylist and got the girls ready. 

 

Set List:

1. In The End

2. End of Time

3. Gold

4. Soldier * New Song*

5. I’m Not Perfect

6. Calling all the Monsters

7. HOPE-Wings

8. PEACE- Rock N Roll

9. LOVE- La Crème de La Crème

 

5 MINUTE BREAK (video showing)

 

10. - Kiomo and Hyun Mi

11. Gold- Eun Mi

12. When the Lights Go Down- Xiu

13. Something Like A Party -3B’s

14. Jai Ho

15. Party in My Head

16. Army of Love

17. Catch My Breath

18. People Like Us

 

5 MINUTE BREAK (video showing)

 

19. Do it Like A Dude

20. Grow Up (Rapper Line)

21. Goodness Gracious

22. Burn

23. Neon Child

24. Only When You’re Close

25. Scared

26. This is How We Do

27. It Takes Two

28. We Run the Night- Young Sun

29. International Smile

30. Birthday

31. Walking on Air

 

5 MINUTE BREAK (girls do interview on stage)

 

Encore:

32. What Made Us

 

 

            “You girls have twenty costume changes, besides some of you who have more, so we must be quick with the changes.  Even though some of the outfits will be in different songs” Hee Young said and the girls nodded.  They practiced the first act with all the quick changes and then watched the video that was supposed to be shown during that time.  They moved onto the second act, watched the videos, and the same for the other acts.  After 3 hours of practicing, the girls watched Sweet Suspense and Marina practice for the show and the girls really enjoyed it.  “Flappy Bird challenge right here right now!” Hye Ri said as the girls, Marina, and Sweet Suspense were in one of the sections playing Flappy Bird.  “Minhee verses Marina, let’s do this!” Xiu said and the two begun to play Flappy Bird.  Marina got to level 15 before her bird decided to die and Minhee got to level twenty.  “Next contestant, Millie!” Hye Ri said and Minhee and Millie went head to head, trying to mess each other up.  “What level are they on?” Summer asked Eun Ji.  “Like 40 something” Eun Ji said as everyone watched in amazement.  Millie’s bird to go 49 while Minhee ended at 50.  “Minhee is the winner for tonight’s Flappy Bird!” Kiomo said and everyone cheered.

           

            Absolute then came to visit for a bit and the girls showed them where they would sit, VIP package of course. Halcyon then came along and everyone decided to hang out together.  HyunHoo then decided to get on Soo Yun’s nerves and she chased him around the whole stadium, including outside, and backstage.  “Holy Jesus you can run” Hyun Hoo said as he fell to the floor while Soo Yun sat in one of the chairs as they both tried to catch their breaths.  “So are your boyfriends coming?” Maz asked and some of the girls shrugged.

 

“BAP is in the Phillipines”

“Kris is in China with his family”

“Kai is with Taemin in Japan”

“Taewoon is practicing for their concert”

“Soo Hyun is”

“Hanbyul is in Japan”

“Minhyuk is”

“B1A4 is”

 

            The girls said about their boyfriends and the guys nodded.  “I heard like all of the idols are coming to the show tonight, it’s supposed to be the best world tour apparently to the media” Lixi said and the girls nodded.  “Which makes us more stressed out” Hyun Mi said and rubbed her forehead.  “You guys got this! This should be nothing!” Min Hyuk said and the girls smiled at him.  “Let’s go get something to eat please!” Soo Lin yelled and everyone agreed to go get some food.  They decided to do order OutBack because they felt like being fancy and ate out with the whole crew.  “It’s already three, holy jesus” Minhee said and everyone got surprised.  “I can’t wait any longer! I want the show to happen now!” Xiu said as she got even more excited and the girls agreed.  “Which performance do you girls like the most?” Jaemin asked the girls and they looked at each other.

            “What Made Us is our favorite, but Goodness Gracious is cool” The girls agreed with Eun Mi’s statement.  The rest of the time, they had fun when they went back to the stadium, and saw some fans waiting in front to come inside.  Since it was so cold outside, the girls decided to hand out some coffee, hot chocolate, blankets, and gloves for their fans to stay warm.  The fans would freak out when they saw each member and would not stop freaking out even when the girls went back inside.  More hours passed and it was already six in the evening.  Sweet Suspense was getting ready, but as time passed they would get very nervous.  “You girls are going to rock it, the crowd and media love you girls and are excited to see you perform.  Work the crowd and get excited.  Just relax, and you girls will be amazing!” Allie told them and the girls nodded and smiled.  The girls did a big group hug and as time passed by, everyone gathered in a circle for a big group prayer and chant. 

            “Dear God, thank you for all you have done for us.  Please let all of us do well tonight and let us kick off this concert with a bang, and for all of our fans to have smiles and gleams in their eyes.” Allie said and everyone said ‘amen’.  “HANDS IN” Chung Hee said and everyone put their hands in. “PEACE, LOVE, HOPE, PEACE, LOVE,HOPE,PEACE,LOVE,HOPE,PEACE,LOVE,HOPE SWEET SUSPENSE, MARINA, P.L.H!” everyone chanted and threw their hands in the air.  The countdown on the big screens above the golden staircases started to countdown, fans chanted a long with it as it went down.  Sweet Suspense was already under the stage getting ready to pop out and sing one of their songs.  “3…2…1!” The fans chanted and Sweet Suspense popped up on stage.  PLH stood on the side and cheered the girls on and danced to their songs.  The three then introduced themselves and spoke the Korean that the girls taught them to the fans, and then moved on to the next songs.  All together, they performed 12 songs and then it was time for Marina to pop on stage, and she killed it. 

            She was everywhere and touched the fans hands and pulled off some amazing performances.  She performed all of her songs from her album, Electra Heart and some from her last album.  Once she was done, the she walked off the stage and the intro video for PLH started, which the whole stadium went nuts.  “Can they be any louder?” Minhee asked Kiomo as they walked under the stage for when the pop up for ‘In The End’. The girls giggled at Minhee’s comment as they got into position.  The fans counted down with the countdown and the stage crew gave the girls thumbs up for good luck and they smiled back.  The crowd then chanted their names and screamed as the countdown went closer to zero.  Went it got to three seconds, the band that the girls had (a/n: okay so they had like band play the music for them..like Katy Perry had for her concert instead of like the track music) started to play In The End and everyone screamed even more, waving their light sticks in the air (imagine a huge blue peace sign, with a medium sized red heart in the middle, and then a small green dove in the middle of the heart.)  The girls then popped on the stage when it got to zero and fans went nuts. 

 

            The girls smiled and waved to the crowd and then started to do the song and dance. 

 

P.L.H girls group outfit 3 In The End

 

            “Jump, Jump, Jump” the girls chanted during the chorus and touched their fans hand and ran all over the stage to say hello to all of their fans.  Limbing up the gold staircases that were on stage and waving to the fans that were on the higher levels. The cameras that were filming the movie made sure they got each and every girl and filmed the fans from all over, even some of the idols that were jamming out.  They even filmed Jin Ae and Jae Sun jamming with their dad.  Once In The End was done, the lights went down and the girls uickly ran backstage to get into the End of Time outfit. 

 

End of time

 

            “Go go go!” Hee Young told the girls and they ran back to the stage and got into position.  “Come take my hand” Hyun Mi started singing and the girls followed along acapella version “I won’t let you go”.  They all sung together the chorus in acapella and then the band started to play the full song and the girls were getting into it.  After that they went again backstage to change into the Gold/Soilder outfit and then ran back on to do the dance to Gold. 

 

P.L.H SuperBowl Performance Gold and Soilder

 

Minhee:

There's no light in this room

It's all right, we got you

You shine like gold

Crystal:

You walk by

Cause a scene, all the girls

They agree, you shine like gold

Young Sun:

It's good to meet you, beautiful creature

You got my heartbeat racing like a cheetah

Don't need no lights, so turn them off

Give me a tylenol, because my head keeps spinning like a disco ball

Allie:

I can tell that your love is blinding

Electric touch, I feel you inside me

And I wanna know, yeah I just gotta know

Soo Lin:

Can you light me up when we're alone?

There's no light in this room

It's all right, we got you

You shine like gold

Eun Mi:

You walk by

Cause a scene, all the girls

They agree, you shine like gold

It's like I'm speechless

Eun Ji:

And I can't speak cause you took the words from me

You are my weakness

You're sweeter than the cinnabon

That body's all I want

Hyun Mi:

You got the whole room glowing

Everybody knows

I can tell that your love is blinding

Electric touch I feel you inside me

Xiu:

And I wanna know,

Yeah I just gotta know

Can you light me up when we're alone?

There's no light in this room

All:

It's all right we got you

You shine like gold

You walk by

Cause a scene, all the girls

They agree you shine like gold

 

Hye Ri:

What you want? Diamonds and gold?

Lifestyles of a Penthouse floor?

Right now Im kinda into what you like

So tomorrow night, no regrets, let it all flow

Soo Yun

And if you got some bad boys

I take 'em Nightly courtside, looking at a Laker

Then later se calling me baby like what comes after

Rich-rich neighbors

Gold in a car now we shine like sabers

Kiomo:

Two million men

Two million light years and I still wouldnt change ya

Waiter, waiter, can I get another shot of that Tron?

Cause Im on a whole nother level called gone

He’s my king, Im his queen

No limelight gon ever turn me shady I dream

All:

There's no light in this room

It's all right we got you

You shine like gold

You walk by

Cause a scene, all the girls

They agree you shine like gold

 

            Then Solider started to play:

Eun Ji:

Mmm... Mmm...

I'm laying here in the darkness

The middle of nowhere

There's no one in sight

Hyun Mi:

Caught in the madness

Don't wanna be like this

I'm losing my mind

Minhee:

Wanna see inside your head

What's going on in there?

Tell me where you are

So I can stop and take a breath

Eun Mi:

'Cause nothing's making sense

I don't want this to end

Come and get me out of this mess

 

Soo  Lin:

I want you to stay (oh), stay (oh)

Stay with me a little longer

Why don't you stay (oh), stay (oh)

Don't you wanna be my Soldier?

Young Sun:

Now, would you fight for me? D-d-d-die for me?

Would wanna be with me forever

Why don't you stay (oh), stay (oh)

Don't you wanna be my Soldier?

(Whoa-oh)

 

Hye Ri:

You pulled me out of my shell

Put me under your spell

Now I'm walking a straight line to you

Xiu:

I'll never surrender

You're my pain and pleasure all together

 

 

Wanna see inside your head

What's going on in there?

Soo Yun:

Tell me where you are

So I can stop and take a breath

'Cause nothing's making sense

I don't want this to end

Come and get me out of this mess

 

Crystal:

I want you to stay (oh), stay (oh)

Stay with me a little longer

Why don't you stay (oh), stay (oh)

Don't you wanna be my Soldier?

Allie:

Now, would you fight for me? D-d-d-die for me?

Would wanna be with me forever

Why don't you stay (oh), stay (oh)

Don't you wanna be my Soldier?

(Whoa-oh)

 

Soo Yun:

If only it was us against the world

(Tell me, tell me, tell me)

Tell me, would you stand for all the worth?

(Worth, worth)

Kiomo:

Your silence is a gun, gun, gun, gun

Aiming at the one, one, one, one

Who's still the same

My love won't change

(Love won't change...) (Stay...)-Eun Ji (long/high notes)

 

Hye Ri:

Stay (oh), stay (oh) Stay with me a little longer

Why don't you stay (oh), stay (oh) (Stay...)

Don't you wanna be my Soldier?

Now, would you fight for me? D-d-d-die for me?

Would wanna be with me forever

Xiu:

Why don't you stay (oh), stay (oh)

(Stay, stay, yeah...)

Don't you wanna be my Soldier?

(Whoa-oh)

(Oh, oh, oh)

(Oh, oh, oh)

All:

Yeah (Oh, oh, oh)

Be my Soldier, soldier (Oh, oh, oh-oh)

(Oh, oh, oh)

But, would you die for me?

(Oh, oh, oh)

Die for me?

(Oh, oh, oh)

Be my Soldier, soldier

(Oh, oh, oh-oh)

 

Fast Forwarding

 

I’m Not Perfect:

I'm Not Perfect

 

I'm Not PErfect

 

I'm Not Perfect

 

Calling All the Monsters (People died over this one):

P.L.H Calling All The Monsters

 

Wings by the Hope Group:

Allie:

Allie Performance

 

Kiomo:

Kiomo Performance

 

Hyun Mi:

H.M Performance

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin Performance

 

Rock N Roll by Peace

Young Sun:

Young Sun: PEACE

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri: PEACE

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji: PEACE

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi: PEACE

 

La Crème de La Crème Love:

Crystal:

Crystal: LOVE

 

Minhee:

Minhee: LOVE

 

Xiu:

Xiu: LOVE

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun:LOVE

 

The video for this one was the girls filming themselves mattress sliding one day and how they would hit every possible thing in the house with the mattress and it was hilarious because of Hye Ri’s screams

Kiomo and Hyun Mi:

Stage Outfit

 

Gold by Eun Mi:

Gold- Eun Mi

 

When the Lights Go Down- Xiu:

Xiu

 

Something Like A Party-3B’s:

Something Like A Party: All girls

 

Jai Ho:

India

 

      The girls put their hearts into this one because they thought of their boyfriends/fiancés/husband during this song and had the biggest smiles on their faces. 

 

Party in My Head:

 Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

 

Young Sun:

Young Sun

 

Allie:

Allie

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

 

Crystal:

Crystal

 

Minhee:

Minhee

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

 

Xiu:

Xiu

 

Hyun Mi:

Hyun Mi

 

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

 

Kiomo:

Kiomo

 

Allie:

Party's in my head

Party's in my head

 

All:

I don't care if the whole club is dead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

If you won't let me in

Dancing on the street instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

I don't care about the VIP

'cuz every single DJ is inside me

If you dunno where to go

Stay close to me instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Allie:

Me against the world

The world against me

Those who can't feel or see what I see

The ones who stay close

Hear what I hear

I'll be your host the music is here

 

Eun Mi:

I'm on a train again

jammin' on my own again

They think I'm insane

There's no music playin'

 

Crystal:

Why wait on Friday lights

Since I'm out on every night

If no one's around I'm my own crowd

 

Eun Ji:

I don't care if the whole club is dead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Soo Lin:

If you won't let me in

dancing on the street instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Soo Yun:

I don't care about the VIP

'cuz every single DJ is inside me

If you dunno where to go

stay close to me instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Hye Ri:

Imagine with me

Just like I said

millions of us

the sound in your head

feel it vibrate

from state to state

movin those plates

me in a grave

 

Young Sun:

I'm on a train again

jammin' on my own again

They think I'm insane

There's no music playin'

 

Minhee:

Why wait on friday lights

since I'm out on every night

If no one's around I'm my own crowd

 

Eun Ji:

I don't care if the whole club is dead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Xiu:

If you won't let me in

dancing on the street instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Soo Lin:

I don't care about the VIP

'cuz every single DJ is inside me

If you dunno where to go

stay close to me instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

 

Hyun Mi

I've got the whole world on my guest list

No one that precious

No one that precious, yeah

Close your eyes and turn up to this

Yeah, turn up to this

Yeah, turn up to this yeah

 

I'm in my world

And my own world we gettin'

With every boy

And every single girl, yeah

And every one

And every one's in me

(No matter where I'm gonna be)

 

Kiomo:

I don't care if the whole club is dead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Young Sun:

If you won't let me in

dancing on the street instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Eun Mi:

I don't care about the VIP

'cuz every single DJ is inside me

If you dunno where to go

stay close to me instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

Crystal:

I don't care if the whole club is dead

The party's in my head

 

Soo Yun:

If you won't let me in

Dancing on the street instead

The party's in my head

 

Minhee:

I don't care about the VIP

'cuz every single DJ is inside me

If you dunno where to go

Stay close to me instead

'cuz the party's in my head

The party's in my head

 

All:

Party's in my head

Party's in my head

 

Army of Love:

Young Sun:

Young Sun

 

Allie:

Allie

 

Hyun Mi:

HYun Mi

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

Crystal:

Crystal

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

 

Minhee:

Minhee

 

Kiomo:

Kiomo

 

 

Xiu:

Xiu

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

 

      A huge teddy bear was put in the middle of the stage and it would move it’s arms and legs with the beat of the music and as the girls danced.  It also had a gas mask on so it would change colors a lot. 

 

Catch my Breath/People Like Us:

Kiomo:

Kiomo

 

Crystal:

Crystal

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

Minhee:

Minhee

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

Soo Lin by yowzer135 featuring a gold ring

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

 

Hyun Mi:

Hyun Mi

 

Xiu:

Xiu

 

Young Sun:

YoungSun

 

Allie:

Allie

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

 

            After they performed People Like Us, the second five minute break showed a video of the girls and the Absolute’s prank war they did before Absolute even debuted.  The girls watched from the side and remembered the memories.  After the video, the band started to play a little intro to ‘Do It Like A Dude’ as the girls went to the stage once more and started jumping up and down. 

 

Soo Yun, HYe Ri, Kiomo:

Grow Up/Do it Like A Dude

 

Allie, Minhee, Eun Mi:

Allie, Minhee,Eun Mi

 

Young Sun, Crystal, Soo Lin:

Young Sun, Crystal, Soo Lin

 

Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Xiu:

Hyun Mi Eun Ji Xiu

 

 

Hye Ri

Stomp, stomp, I've arrived
Drop the beat, nasty face, why ya lookin' at me?
Flyin', flyin', flyin', flyin' through the sky
In my spaceship, I'm an alien tonight

Soo Yun

Dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty a
You think I can't get hurt like you, you mother

Kiomo

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you


Hyun Mi

Do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

Eun Mi

We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem
We can do it like the man'dem, sugar, sugar, sugar
We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem
We can do it like the man'dem, sugar, sugar, sugar

Young Sun

Boom, boom, pour me a drink
No pretty drinks, I'm a guy out here
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' money like a pimp
My B-I-T-C-H is on my like this

Crystal

Dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty a
You think I can't get hurt like you, you motherer

Allie

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you
Do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

Eun Ji

We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem
We can do it like the man'dem, sugar, sugar, sugar
We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem
We can do it like the man'dem, sugar, sugar, sugar

Xiu

Boys, c-come say what you wanna
Boys, y-you need to my dollar
Boys, gettin' hot under the collar
Holla, holla, whoa

Minhee

Boys, come say what you wanna
Boys, y-you need to my dollar
Boys, gettin' hot under the collar
Holla, holla, whoa

Soo Lin

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you
Do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

Soo Yun and Hyun Mi

We can do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you
Do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

Kiomo and Crystal

We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem
We can do it like the man'dem, sugar, sugar, sugar
We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem
We can do it like the man'dem, sugar, sugar, sugar

All

Do it, do it like a dude
Do it, do it low like you
Do it, do it like a dude
Do it, do it like a dude

 

            The music ended and the girls went off the stage besides Hye Ri, Soo Yun, Kiomo.  “How has everyone been doing tonight?” Hye Ri asked and everyone screamed.  “I think you all can do better than that! HOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN TONIGHT?” Soo Yun asked and the screams were louder.  “That sounded better! Our next song is about always wanting to continue to being a kid and never wanting to Grow Up.” Kiomo said and smiled as people started screaming once they figure out the next song and the three got into position.

Soo Yun:

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

tell the DJ turn it up real loud.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

we would do this everyday.

Lets go!

 

Hye Ri:

I gotta flow that'll make you drop, I gotta flow that'll make you pop.

I gotta flow that'll make your mother and your father, call the cops

We're gonna make this thing go blow, we've got a system overload.

We're gonna be the generation, that makes everything explode.

And when I say explode I don't mean that we using bombs,

We doing stuff that we don't ever have to tell our moms.

Love this life we got, we got it all up in a bomb.

Paper chasin' yeah we buying everything we want!

 

Somehow, some way, we're gonna have it our way,

We don't give a what-what you say. NO WE DON'T.

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Tell the DJ turn it up real loud.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday.

All:

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Show everybody who runs this town.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday!

 

Soo Yun:

Do ya? Do ya? Do ya know what I mean?

I'm a princess, I don't wanna be the queen.

Please don't say a thing Mr. Bean,

Every time you talk it makes me wanna scream!

I dunno what you heard about me, don't make me hold up my pinky.

I'm a finish off all these MC's, like they were my cuppa tea.

I gotta flow that'll make you drop, I gotta flow that'll make you pop.

I gotta flow that'll make your mother and your father, call the cops.

 

Somehow, some way, we're gonna have it our way,

We don't give a what-what you say. NO WE DON'T!

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Tell the DJ turn it up real loud.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday.

All:

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Show everybody who runs this town.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday.

 

Kiomo:

Girls let me take it from here, bulls eye again.

I got 'em in a target, put 'em in a pocket,

Put 'em on a market, that's the way we did.

You can see the way I walk and talk it.

Every time I show up, I got 'em sprung,

I don't wanna grow up, forever young.

Oh, I never wanna leave ya, better believe me,

Trust me you are the one.

Gonna make all the people get up pump their fist,

When they hear the beat, gonna jump like this,

Leaning their body all around, and then they gotta turn and twist.

I guess it's time for pictures in my close-up,

I can do this to infinity, I pray I never grow up.

 

Soo Yun:

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Show everybody who runs this town.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday.

Kiomo:

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Tell the DJ turn it up real loud.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday.

All:

We ain't ever gonna grow up, we just wanna get down,

Show everybody who runs this town.

No we'll never grow up and if we had our way,

We would do this everyday!

 

            The girls smiled and waved to the audience and touched all the hands that they could touch and quickly ran backstage to get into the outfits for Goodness Gracious and Burn.

 

Kiomo, Hye Ri, Soo Yun:

Kiomo, Hye Ri, Soo Yun

 

Minhee, Allie, Eun Mi:

Minhee, Allie, Eun Mi

 

Crystal, Young Sun, Soo Lin:

Crystal, Young Sun, Soo Lin

 

Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Xiu:

Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Xiu

 

Eun Mi:

lost the signal and put you away

Swore upon the sun I'd save you for a rainy day

Allie:

Loosen the noose and let go of the rope

I know if it's never coming back it has to go

 

Minhee:

I keep callin' your name, keep callin' your name

I wanna hold you close but I never wanna feel ashamed

Eun Ji:

So I keep callin' at night, keep callin' at night

I wanna hold you close I just never wanna hold you tight

 

Hyun Mi:

Goodness gracious I can see the stars

Callin' me out, callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

Goodness gracious I can see the stars

Callin' me out, callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

 

Crystal:

I found the weakness and put it to play

Swore upon the stars I'd keep you til the night was day

Soo Lin:

Shake my head dizzy so I'll never know

You said if you're never comin' back you have to go

 

Young Sun:

I keep callin' your name, keep callin' your name

I wanna hold you close but I never wanna feel ashamed

Soo Yun:

So I keep callin' at night, keep callin' at night

I wanna hold you close I just never wanna hold you tight

 

Hyun Mi:

Goodness gracious I can see the stars

Callin' me out, callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

Goodness gracious I can see the stars

Callin' me out, callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

 

Soo Yun:

Ah,

Callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

Callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

 

 

Kiomo:

Oh my goodness, here I go again

Pullin' you back to me, pullin' you back into my arms so selfishly

I don't think I understand cuz I don't really know myself

I keep callin' you callin' you out

Callin' you out, callin' you out, callin' you out

 

Hye Ri:

Goodness gracious I can see the stars

Callin' me out callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

Goodness gracious I can see the stars

Callin' me out callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

 

All:

Ah, ah,

Callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

Callin' me out just to keep crawlin' into your arms

 

The band begun playing Burn right after and everyone started spazzing.

           

Soo Lin:

We, we don't have to worry about nothing

Cause we got the fire

And we're burning one hell of a something

 

Kiomo:

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space

Light it up

Like we're the stars of the human race, human race

 

Young Sun:

When the lights turned down

They don't know what they heard

Strike a match, play it loud

Giving love to the world

 

Eun Ji:

We'll be raising our hands

Shining up to the sky

Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire fire fire

 

Hye Ri:

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it

Burn burn burn

 

Gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

 

We don't want to leave

No

 

Allie:

We just gonna be right now

And what we see

Is everybody's on the floor acting crazy getting lurker to

Turn the lights out

 

Eun Mi:

Musics on, I'm waking up

We stop the vibe

And we bump it up

 

Minhee:

And it's over now

We got the love

There's no secret now

No secret now

 

Soo Yun:

When the lights turned down

They don't know what they heard

Strike a match

Play it loud

Giving love to the world

 

Crystal:

We'll be raising out hands

Shining up to the sky

Cos we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

 

Xiu:

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

 

Gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

When the lights turned down

They don't know what they heard

Strike a match

Play it loud

Giving love to the world

 

All:

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

Burn burn burn burn

 

Burn burn burn burn

Burn burn burn

 

Hyun Mi:

We can light it up up up

So they can put it out out out

We can light it up up up

So they can put it out out out

 

Hyun Mi and Minhee:

We can light it up up up

So they can put it out out out

We can light it up up up

So they can put option out out out

 

Eun Ji:

When the lights turned down

They don't know what they heard

Strike a match

Play it loud

Giving love

To the world

 

Eun Ji and Allie:

We'll be raising our hands

Shine it up to the sky

Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the Fire fire fire

 

All:

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We gonna let it burn burn burn

 

Gonna let it burn burn burn. BUrn

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

 

Young Sun:

When the lights turned down

They don't know

What they heard

Strike a match

Play it loud

Giving love to the world

 

Eun Mi:

We'll be raising our hands

Shining up to the sky

Cause we got the fire fire fire

Yeah we got the fire fire fire

 

All:

And we gonna let it

Burn

 

 

            The girls ended the song and the dance in their poses and the band started playing the intro for Neon Child.  The girls changed back into the outfits they used for Party in My Head and went to the areas where the fans used to walk in the building. 

            The girls walked out of the areas and went to touch their hands hands from the ground and did the dance at the same time.

 

All:

Your Love (x2)

Your Love Your Love feels so good

 

Minhee and Allie:

Your Love (x2)

Your Love Your Love feels so good

 

Soo Lin and Eun Mi:

Neon Child inside of me

Nice to meet you finally

Did you come to set me free

 

Eun Ji and Hyun Mi:

Neon Child it’s not too late

It’s time to celebrate

I can’t wait to marry you

 

Crystal and Young Sun:

O~ woah~

I can feel my heartbeat giving light

O~woah~

Yeah I’m gonna shine so bright tonight

 

Xiu and Kiomo:

Neon Child inside of me

Nice to meet you finally

Did you come to set me free

 

Hye Ri and Soo Yun:

Neon Child it’s not too late

It’s time to celebrate

I can’t wait to marry you

All:

Your Love (x2)

Your Love Your Love feels so good

 

Soo Yun:

Neon Child

Indigo Kid

You are who you are

And it is what is it

Hye Ri:

Like the emblem says

Karma’s a (shh)

You gotta keep it light even in your dark days

Kiomo:

Hours, the power,fresh like a flower

A little more dressed leaves more to devour

Bled to death already got millions

I feel fine with a hippy dippy feeling

 

Minhee:

Throw a peace sign up to the ceiling

Up, up, up to the ceiling

Throw a peace sign up to the ceiling

Up, up, up to the ceiling

Throw a peace sign up to the ceiling

 

All:

Neon Child inside of me

Nice to meet you finally

Did you come to set me free

 

Neon Child it’s not too late

It’s time to celebrate

I can’t wait to marry you

 

Eun Ji:

Throw a peace sign up to the ceiling

(oh, woah)

Up-up-up to the ceiling

(oh, woah)

Up-up-up to the ceiling

(oh, woah)

Up-up-up to the ceiling

 

Your Love (x2)

Your Love Your Love feels so good

 

Neon Child inside of me

Nice to meet you finally

Did you come to set me free

 

Neon Child it’s not too late

It’s time to celebrate

I can’t wait to marry you

 

Your Love (x2)

Your Love Your Love feels so good

 

Minhee:

Throw a peace sign up to the ceiling

Up, up, up to the ceiling

Throw a peace sign up to the ceiling

Up, up, up to the ceiling

Feels so good~

 

            The girls ran backstage quickly and were pulled to the dressing room to get ready for Only When You’re Close/Scared/This is How we Do .  “You girls are doing so well! And I spotted some special people” Chung Hee said to the girls as they walked out of the dressing room and ran back to the stage in heels.  “Thanks Chung Hee, but can we talk about this later? We have like over 20,000 people to please” Hye Ri said and the girls giggled.  He nodded and watched the girls we lifted back onto the stage as Only When You’re Close begun to play.

 

PLH Only When you're close/Scared/ This is How We Do

 

Allie:

Only when you're close

Only when you're close

 

Eun Mi:

All this time you weren't even on my mind

Who would've know that you'd be

Be the one in a million I need

Minhee:

Won't deny, I just want you by my side

Who would've thought that I'd be

Be so incomplete with just me

Soo Lin&Soo Yun:

I can't catch my breath

Only when you're close

My heart drops on my chest

Only when you're close

Crystal&Hye Ri:

I get so, get so wild

Only when you're close

I can't stop and I found

It's only when you're, only when you're

Close, close

Eun Ji:

How do you make me feel like just us two

Can live in the world where we know

That we can be free and let go

Hyun Mi:

Hold me tight, so tight that our hearts collide

We live in the world that we own

Yeah, I'm at a place I call home

 

Kiomo:

I can't catch my breath

Only when you're close

My heart drops on my chest

Only when you're close

Xiu:

I get so, get so wild

Only when you're close

I can't stop and I found

It's only when you're, only when you're

Close, close

 

Young Sun:

Only when you're close

Close

Only, only, only

Let's dance

All:

Only when you're close

It's only when you're, only when you're

Close, close

Close, close

 

 

Eun Ji:

Baby I can't live without you

I'm slowly dying.

Kiomo:

You leave just me these walls watching me bleed

I'm screaming I'm hurting I'm begging you for mercy.

 

Xiu:

Forgive me for the things I did the things I've said if you understand forgive me and I'll forgive you.

 

For playing my heart like a cello

Strumming me no longer beating like a drummer. (woah)

 

Soo Yun:

I just want to love you, I just want to love you, I just want to love you I just want to love you.

Scared of what it feels like to be alone.

 

Hyun Mi:

Scared of what it feels like to miss you

Scared of what it feels like not to kiss you

Scared of what it feels like to be alone.(To be alone, Yeah)

 

You scared? x4

 

Hye Ri:

No you, No me It's just the shadows I see

No savior hail Mary, Who's gonna rescue me?

Young Sun:

Forgive me for the things I did the things I've said if you understand, forgive me and I'll forgive you.

 

For playing my heart like a cello strumming me no longer beating like a drummer. (Woah)

 

Eun Mi:

I just want to love you I just want to love you I just want to love you I just want to love you.

 

Scared of what it feels like to be alone

 

Crystal:

Scared of what it feels like to miss you

Scared of what it feels like not to kiss you

Scared of what it feels like to be alone (To be alone,Yeah)

 

Minhee:

(You scared?) (Scared of what it feels like to miss you)

(You scared?) (Scared of what it feels like not to kiss you)

(You scared?) (Scared of what it feels like to be alone)

(You scared?)

 

Crystal:

Baby I can't live without you I'm slowly dying

Baby without you I'm scared

 

Soo Lin:

Scared of what it feels like to miss you

Scared of what it feels like not to kiss you

Scared of what it feels like to be alone (To be alone yeah)

All:

(You scared?) Yeah

(You scared?) Yeah

(You scared?) Yeah

(You scared?) Yeah

 

 

            “Wow! You guys keep us going, thank you all for giving us so much energy for tonight! So we are going to show you This is How We Do”  Minhee said and everyone went nuts (since that song is at number 3 on the billboard charts).

 

Xiu:

Sipping on rosé, sipping on sun, coming up all lazy

Slow cooking pancakes for my boy, still up, still fresh, as a daisy

Hye Ri:

Playing ping pong all night long, everything's on me and then hazy

Chanel this, Chanel that, hell yeah

All the girls vintage Chanel baby

Both:

It's no big deal, it's no big deal, it's no big deal

This is no big deal

Eun Ji:

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

Kiomo:

Big hoops, and the room leaves, my click happening, my Maseratti

Said to Barbara, chique, at the super rica, grabbing tacos, checking out hotties

Allie:

Now we talking astrology, getting our nails did, all Japanese-y

Day drinking at the Wildcats, real bad at Mariah karaoke

Both:

It's no big deal, it's no big deal, it's no big deal

This is no big deal

Minhee:

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

Eun Mi:

This one goes out to ladies, at breakfast, in last night's dress

Uh-huh, I see you

Crystal:

Yo, this goes out to all you kids that still have their cars at the club valet and it's Tuesday

Young Sun:

Yo, shout out to all you kids, buying bottle service, with your rent money

Respect

Hyun Mi:

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

Soo Lin:

This is how we do

This goes out to all you people going bed with a ten and waking up with a two

This is how we do

Ha, not me

Soo Yun:

This is how we do, yeah, chilling, laid back

Straight stuntin' ya we do it like that

This is how we do, do do, this is how we do

Hye Ri:

What? Wait. No, no, no

Bring the beat back, that's right

 

Young Sun:

Is Mercury in retrograde or is that the excuse that I've always made

'Cause I wanna blame you

But I can only blame myself

Soo Lin:

Yeah, it's easy to throw you under the bus

I'll call you crazy, while I'm filling my cup

I say these things to hurt you

But I only hurt myself

Hyun Mi:

Oh, I can only take responsibility for me

It takes two, two sides to every story

Not just you

I can't keep ignoring

I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent, oh yeah

Minhee:

It takes two, two sides to every story

Not just me

You can't keep ignoring

But let me be first baby to say I'm sorry (I'm sorry)

Hye Ri:

I face my demons, yeah, I paid my dues

I had to grow up, I wish you could too

I wanted to save you, but I can only save myself

Kiomo:

Oh, I can only be the changing one to see

Yeah, to see

 

It takes two, two sides to every story

Not just you

I can't keep ignoring

I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent, oh yeah

Allie&Eun Mi:

It takes two, two sides to every story

Not just me

You can't keep ignoring

But let me be first baby to say I'm sorry (I'm sorry)

Xiu&Soo Yu:

I point my finger but it does me no good

I look in the mirror and it tells me the truth, yeah

Why all these lessons always learned the hard way

Is it too late to change

Eun Ji:

It takes two, two sides to every story

Not just you

I can't keep ignoring

I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent, oh

Crystal&Kiomo:

It takes two, two sides to every story

Not just me

You can't keep ignoring

But let me be first baby to say I'm sorry (I'm sorry)

 

 

            A remix of We Run The Night started playing as Young Sun started to get dressed:

 

Young Sun dancing with the Stars.

 

            And the backup dancers did a remixed dance, she went on stage and started to sing, and Baro appeared out of nowhere, so she was excited to see him.  Backstage, Hyun Mi’s mom was taking care of Elsa, but Elsa was starting to get hungry.  “It’s okay Elsa” Hyun Mi said as she came to feed Elsa.  Her mom went to put on a sign on the door to not disturb or come in (since she was feeding).  “I can’t believe she is already a month old” Hyun Mi said to herself and smiled at her daughter.  “OMMA” She heard two little twins yell from outside the door and she giggled. 

            Her mom let them in, including Gongchan who was trying to Catch his Breath, “God can they run” He said as he closed the door and sat next to Hyun Mi.  “You guys like the concert so far?” Hyun Mi asked and everyone nodded.  “It’s better than everyone expected to be, media is loving it so much and idols haven’t sat down since the beginning.” He said and the two little ones giggled.  “You are amazing omma” The twins said at the same time kissed her cheek.  “Thank you!” She said and hugged them both with one arm.  “We need Hyun Mi for International Smile” One of the stage managers said and Hyun Mi sighed.  “I’ll feed her with B.m. you pumped.” Her mom whispered and she nodded. 

 

International Smile

 

            Her kids, and her husband, gave her one more kiss before she ran back to where the other girls were.  “Oh wait, goodbye my gorgeous Elsa” She said to Elsa and then ran to the stage.  The band was starting International Smile and the girls walked towards the Peace Sign stage as they sung and touched their fans hands are started singing to them.  The walked father along and saw some idols and sang to them or waved to them.  The girls had a very nice time jamming out and once the song ended, birthday started playing as the girls ran backstage to change:

 

Disney performance

 

            The girls did this and dance and sometimes when off stage to serenade some fans (since their boyfriends weren’t there, or so they thought) and everyone was jumping along to the song and waving their lights in the air, trying to get one of the girls to notice them.  And the girls made sure they waved and said hi to all of their fans.  Once that was done, The girls went backstage to change for Walking on Air:

 

Hye Ri, Eun Ji, Crystal, Soo Lin, Xiu, Kiomo:

Walking on Air: HR, EJ, C,SL, X, KI

 

Allie, Eun Mi, Minhee, Young Sun, Soo Yun:

Walking on air: Allie, EM, MH, YS, SY, HW

 

            They had a choir for this song and the girls were smiling all through the song as they did the dance and sung their hearts out (that and they were closer to the end).  Once they were done, the girls quickly went backstage and got ready for What Made Us as an MC started talking on stage, getting ready to interview the girls.  “Let’s welcome the PLH girls” The MC said and everyone started screaming as they saw the girls walk out in their new outfits:

 

Hyun Mi:

Hyun Mi

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

Kiomo:

Kiomo

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

Eun Ji by yowzer135 featuring ASOS

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun

 

Allie:

Allie

 

Young Sun:

Young Sun

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

Xiu:

Xiu

 

Crystal:

Crystal

 

Minhee:

Minhee

 

            “So how do you think the concert is going?” The MC asked and the fans would scream a girl’s names with I love you and they would wave back.  “It’s is going so spectacular and we haven’t really gotten tired yet because our fans have been keeping us up.” Minhee said and the girls agreed.  “Well I’ve been having red bull so that is contributing to me not being tired” Hye Ri said and everyone laughed.  “The last song of the night is called What Made Us, what exactly made you guys” The MC asked and the girls looked at Allie to answer.

            “So many things made us, like Chung Hee putting us together, our friends and family giving us support, mainly our fans from everywhere giving us support through social media.  And for us to see smiles on their faces and to see the look in their eyes saying they are having a good time and are so excited.  But I also think our different personalities brought us together, and how close we are and our bond for each other is so strong.  And our fans let us be ourselves, HRT let us be ourselves, and our parents taught us to be ourselves.  So we really do own a huge thank you for everything everyone has done for us because it is unbelievable to see us standing here in front of so many people.  So….” Allie said and the girls yelled a huge thank you to everyone “Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, here is What Made Us” The MC said and the band started playing their guitars and pianos, the DJ started playing the beat. 

            The girls sat at different edges of the stage and sang to their fans, jumped around on stage, and Hye Ri managed to get to the second and third levels of the stadium to sing up there.  “How did she get up there?” Allie asked Young Sun and she looked up to see Hye Ri waving down at them.  “We seriously got to get her a kid leash” Young Sun whispered back and Allie giggled as they started to sing again.  The song ended and fireworks went off as the girls came together for a big bow.  Once they did, another firework went off. And then three others that spelt What Made Us.  And the girls were going down the stage, and then they were under and went backstage and got congratulations and hugs from staff members.  They went to their dressing room and saw HRT staff members there.  “GIRLS THAT WAS AMAZING!” Hee Young said and hugged the girls.  “Very impressed. I loved it” Kianna said and hugged them too.  “Media loved it, other idols loved, CEO’s loved it, most importantly your fans loved it.  But you girls got to get ready for your meet and great” He said and they nodded.

            The girls had twenty minutes to get ready for their meet and greet with thirty fans that got the VIP packages that let you go backstage, but idols also got a backstage pass to see the girls, so the meet and great would go longer than expected to. “I’m so tired now” Crystal said as she clung to Soo Lin.  “Anyone want a red bull?” Soo Yun asked as she opened the fridge “Me” Everyone said and she started throwing red bulls to the girls.  “Hyun Mi’s milk for Elsa” Soo Yun read out loud and Hyun Mi blushed as the girls looked at her.  “Elsa had to have something to drink while I was on stage! She can’t tell the difference between my and the bottle” Hyun Mi said and the girls giggled.  The girls were then lead to the Meet and Greet room, which was covered in fake flowers. The fans were waiting in a line in the room and all started to spazz, scream, cry or all three.  A little girl ran to hug Hye Ri and she pretended to call security, but she hugged the little girl and picked her up. 

            The meet and greet was going well, they met little girls and boys like Jin Ae and Jae Sun’s age, to teenagers, to adults.  The girls were excited to meet everyone and other idols watched as the girls interacted with their fans.  The girls played games with some of them, took pictures, and answered the questions they asked each member.  Next thing they noticed, Jin Ae and Jae Sun somehow got their little cars into the room and were driving them around.  “What do you two think you two are doing?” Hyun Mi asked as she stepped in front of their cars.  “Uncle Chung Hee let us bring our cars and said we could drive them after the performance!” They said at the same time and she giggled.  “Go drive outside the room with aunt Kianna, I don’t want you two to hurt anyone” She said and they nodded.  Once all the fans were gone, the idols came to give them big hugs and started conversations with them.  All the idols that came through:

AOA

Spica

TVXQ

Miss A

Girl’s Day

Infinite

F(x)

SNSD

Got7

Halcyon

Absolute

WINNER

2NE1

Big Bang

Nine Muses

ZE:A

Jewelry

Block B

2PM

 

            Other idols groups, but the girls lost track after 2PM, but B1A4 and EXO came in at the same time with UKISS and Soo Hyun, Baro, and Gongchan each had bouquet of flowers for their girlfriends/fiancés/wife/ and hugged their grilfriends tightly.  “Bless so cute” Hye Ri whispered to Kiomo and she agreed.  “We have more visitors” The security guard said and EXO walked in, but they were huddled around something.  Kai and Kris popped up in between the boys.  Xiu and Eun Mi got really excited and ran to their boyfriends, who also had flowers for them.  Taewoon suddenly walked in with Jay, who also had flowers, and were attacked by their girlfriends.  “I need some air.” Hye Ri said and Allie and Minhee followed behind her.  Once they walked out, they saw B.A.P, with Zelo, Yongguk, and Daehyun who had flowers and the girls kissed and jumped onto them, who got really excited.  “I thought you guys were doing the concert for-“ “We got back in time for the concert and we all watched it together, as in all the boy groups who weren’t supposed to make it” Yongguk said and Hye Ri continued to kiss him. 

            Later on Eun Ji and Kiomo went back to the dressing room to help the stylist get their bags together.  “No hugs for us?” the two turned around and saw their boyfriends (who also had flowers) and went to hug them.  “I thought you were in Germany oppa?” Kiomo said after she kissed him for like the millionth time.  “We had a couple of day breaks in Germany and I asked if I could fly back for the concert, and it was so worth it. “ He said and she smiled.  “Thank you!” She whispered back and hugged him tightly.  “Love birds, we can reunite at home, we got to get some sleep.  Remember we have more dates to our world tour.  Tomorrow its in front of almost 40,000 people” Hye Ri said everyone laughed.  The girls put their belongs in the vans that were for PLH, Sweet Suspense and Marina already went back to their hotels, so they could get sleep for tomorrow. 


I FINALLY MANAGED TO PUT IT UP AFTER OVER 60 PAGES! I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT SO MUCH LIKE I DO

i'll post a picture of the stage later since I drew it out.  I might start a new PLH story, instead of putting everything on here

what do you think. keep putting everything in this story, or do a PLH sequel story where I can put the rest of the world tour at.