1 year Anniversary!Inter view!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE GIRL GROUP WHO TURNED THE WHOLE WORLD AROUND, IT’S P.L.H!” Alan announced and the studio went crazy. The girls walked out and waved to the crowd.  Alan came up to the girls and hugged them one by one and they walked to the couch and the stools that were waiting for them.  One Direction and Little Mix were siting on the opposite side of Alan (to his left and the girls sat to his right).  “That felt like counting a bunch of pre-k children going to class.” Alan said and everyone laughed. “Wow I recongnize some of you, but I hear you girls got a new member!” “Yes sir! Her name is HwaYoung and she does not really know that much English so we might have to translate for her. “ Hye Ri said and he nodded. 

“So how have you girls been?” Alan asked.  “Really good! We are doing our fragrance promotions in Korea, which are going well, and Young Sun will be doing a solo debut soon! So we are very excited for her.” Eun Ji said and Young Sun did her little happy dance.  “Well that’s good! I can’t tell whose who because of all of the different hairstyles. The last time I saw Allie, she her orange hair, and Hye Ri had black hair. It’s like you girls have matured.” He said and the girls kind of started giggling. “Trust me Alan, we have not matured since day one!” Eun Mi said and the girls agreed. “Your fans outside, almost ripped the gate off that connects the studio to the parking lot.” Alan said and their eyes got huge. “Really?” Hyun Mi asked. “Yeah, if you look where the fence is near the bush line. And they did not do that when Little Mix and One Direction came.” Alan said and the girls were surprised.

“So right now we are going to watch the clips of you guy’s adventure to London from Korea.” Alan said and everyone looked at the screen. The video started and it showed Zelo running, the girls on the plane and their shannagains. It moved to them in London and it showed what they did in their hotel rooms, and they even showed the Absolute boys in the video.  The video finished and everyone were trying to stop laughing from a scene Hye Ri and Chung Hee did lip syncing the Wanna Be by the Spice Girls. “So who were those boys in the video?” “Those were our soon to be label mates, Absolute. Bless their hearts they are so so sweet!” Soo Lin said “And you danced with one of them right? You guys seem very close. Please tell us more!” Alan said and battled his eyelashes, which made the girls laugh.  “I danced with Jaemin, and we had so much fun doing the MV with Timbland.  He is basically like my brother ever since we celebrated our birthdays together.  And we are the same age….so yeah.” Soo Lin said and smiled.

“How are the relationships within P.L.H? Like how are the dating relationships going along?” Alan asked “And I know Zelo and Allie are still dating because almost every clip you see them sneaking in a little kiss.”Alan said and looked away from Allie and it made everyone laugh.  “I’m just joking with you darling. How long have you and Zelo been dating?”  “Seven months now, and we are still going strong.” Allie said and gave a thumbs up.  “So Hyun Mi, what’s with you and your boyfriend wanting seven kids when you guys married?’ He asked and everyone laughed a little. “He wants seven kids, and he thinks I can pop out that many kids. I want atleast like 3 or 4 kids. Seve is too much!” She said and pretended to wipe away sweat. “How long have you two been dating for?” “Six months and soon seven!” “And when can you guys get married, because all over my twitter, it is saying that your fans want you guys to get married” Alan asked.

She blushed a little and started talking, “I am not aloud to get married until I am 19 ½ in Korean age. And I turn 19 ½ in January.  So he is aloud to propose in January.  Chung Hee talks to the boys who are currently dating us and when we are turning the age when the guys can propose to us.   Anyways, he can actually propose to me in December, if he can get Chung Hee to let him, but he would rather the guy to propose to one of us when are becoming half of our age. “ She explained and he nodded. “And thinking about it, January is coming soon though! So I hope he proposes!” Alan said and she giggled. 

“And Young Sun, I hear that your solo song has your boyfriend in it, tell me about the shooting and your relationship with him.” He said and she nodded. “We have been dating for four months and Chung Hee said that we could do a solo debut together.  The music video is finally done! And we had a blast shooting it together.  We were together 24/7 during filming. “ She said and his eyes started glowing. “When will it be released?” “October 14th or 15th.” She said and nodded. “They keep saying some parts in the music video keep freezing up, but it should be fixed and up on our youtube channel on one of those dates.” She said and nodded

            “We have some new couples I hear!” Alan said. The girls pointed to Hye Ri and Minhee and the two started to swat the hands away from them.  “So Hye Ri let’s start with you and Young….Young Guk.” Alan said and Hye Ri laughed at the way he said it. “Yeah, we have been dating for like a month and I’m happy.” She said and Alan replied, “It does not look like it, or else you must have an amazing poker face.” Alan said and everyone burst out into laughter.  “And whats this about you guys being on a married show?” “IT’s called We Got Married, and it’s about these two idol starts who live together as a married couple.  And we got signed up for it, but most of the couples live in their own complex in a village, but we live like 20 minutes away from that village since we live in a mansion.  And the show has been stressful. I’m so used to seeing these girls in the morning and doing everything together, but to me it’s like a test, and to see what it seems like living with a guy you’re dating.  Other than that, our relation ship is fine.”

“How about you Minhee?” “Our relationship just started so, we are just happy right now and we cannot wait to see what the future has in stock for our relationship.” Minhee said and everyone awed. “And you guys earlier said about promoting your fragrances. All the stores here in London, sold out of all of them.” Alan said and the girls got really excited.  “The press, and the fans really do like them. And they smell amazing. And I hear you guys separated into groups to make them?” He asked as he takes out the bottles of the perfumes.”

“Each perfume has a meaning, and for the Peace group, the perfume is basically casual and laid back.  It has like a bunch of different smelling flowers to them, the main in a sunflower, but at the same time, we had like medical doctor test perfumes to make sure that none of them can cause an allergic reaction.  This perfume is something you can wear anywhere to and it makes you smell like really good. The group name for Peace it Unity.” Eun Ji said and he nodded. “And it smells amazing too. Can you guys sing some of your song to us.” He asked and the girls started to sing.

If he wants to rock he rocks

If he wants to roll he rolls

He can roll with the punches

Long as he feels like hes in control

If he wants to stay he stays

If he wants to go he goes

He doesnt care how he gets there

Long as he gets somewhere he knows oh no

ah na na na na na na na na na na na

ah na na na na na na na na na na na    

 

The girls (meaning Hye Ri, Eun Ji, Young Sun, and Eun Mi) started to sing the chorus and everyone clapped for them. “Now lets move onto the Love perfume group.” Alan said and took out their bottle.  “The Love perfume groups is called D4LL and it stands for Devotion 4 love Loyalty in this group is Soo Yun, Crystal, Minhee, and I.  And our song is about being all of that and it’s called La Crème De La Crème and it is very upbeat.  The main flower of Love is rose and you can wear this to a party, formal event, or anywhere special.” Xiu said and Crystal added, “It might even attract men!” and everyone started to laugh. “The song basically describes how you feel once you put the perfume on.” Soo Yun added. He asked for a snippet of their song

 

You’re the best of the best

You’re La Crème De La Crème

And the more that you do, the better it gets

Make them stop

Make them stare

No one else can compare

You’re the best that’s ever been

The Crème de La Crème.

 

The audience clapped and it was time for the Hope group.  “The Hope group contains Soo Lin, HwaYoung, Hyun Mi, Allie, and I and our group name is Ambition.  Our mission for this perfume, is for people to feel free from their troubles and thinking this perfume makes other people’s opinions not matter to anyone.  You can where this perfume anywhere and it last as long as the others do.  The flower that represents this perfume is a Daffodil.” Kiomo said and they started to sing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mama told me not to waste my life

she said spread your wing my little butterfly

Don’t let what they say keep you up at night

And they can’t detain you

‘Cos wings are made to fly

And we don’t let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say it won’t hurt me

Don’t matter if I fall from the sky

These wings are made to fly

 

 

The audience clapped and they said that the teasers will be released after the show on Alan’s website and on their youtube channels.  “What is the most memorable moment P.L.H has have so far?” “Besides winning awards and everything, I think it was when Kiomo got into the car wreck.  It felt like losing a sister once we heard about it.  And she got into a coma, not for long though, maybe like 2 days.  Anyways it kept stabbing us in the heart everyday, knowing a piece of us is missing, and we visited her in the hospital like everyday. And I really do hope it does not happen to any of us ever again.” Soo Lin said and got a little teary, but Kiomo has tears sliding down her cheek. “You know when people get into these kind of accidents, they see like a light or something or here voices. I did not see a light, but it felt like I was awake, and in a dream I had, it felt like I was awake and the girls were around me, and I felt so happy.  But then that dream stopped and it went black, but I could still hear their voices.” Kiomo started to explain and the room went silent.

“And I wanted to wake up, but something kept pulling me back. Once I woke up, I saw a bunch of gifts around me from the fans, and I was so happy to know I survived, and a bunch of people were caring for me at that moment.” Kiomo finished and the girls did a group hug.  “I’m so happy you are alright Kiomo.  Now what are you girls future plans?” “I know we have a Halloween comeback soon, for Christmas we get to stay with our families until  after New Years, and then we start planning a world tour. “Allie said and the fans started screaming when they heard about the world tour.  “Well they are clearly excited.” He said as he shook his head to get the ringing out of his ears. “And what is your biggest dream to accomplish?” HE asked.

 

“The World Concert for sure.” HYe Ri said.  The same for Allie, Crystal, HwaYoung, and Soo Lin. “Mine would be for our album to go platinum in like 10 different countries around the world.” Minhee said, Kiomo, Xiu, Soo Yun, Young Sun, and Eun Ji agreed.  “I think mine would be to keep our fans smiling and happy. And to stay with my sisters forever and ever.” Eun Mi said and Hyun Mi agreed.

 

They talked about Soo Lin and Harry being friends, Eun Ji and Eun Mi said instead of getting presents for their birthday, they would like people to send them toys to donate to hospitals involved with children who have cancer or other things that they are in the hospital for, and hade a dance off with One Direction, Little Mix, and Alan, but the girls still won.  “Thank you so much for coming One Direction, Little Mix, and P.L.H, but we sadly have to end the show. SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON ALAN CARR CHATTY MAN SHOW!” Alan said and the audience clapped along with Little Mix, P.L.H, and One Direction. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry for posting this chapter later than expected, but please think about this chapter like I uploaded it on the 27th!  I have been so busy lately and I will be posting the outfits for the perfume music videos soon! As long as Young Sun's solo's music video outfits. 

I hope you guys like the chapter! I won't start writing the next chapter until it comes in time for Eun Ji's and Eun Mi's party. I'm still gathering up ideas! If you want to see how P.L.H's younger brother s are doing click here~!