Tryouts :)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            The girls went on their Strong Heart Episode with Absolute before the boys left for Singapore.  Eun Ji and JaeMin did a duet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHpZHKdi5og  (lol tbh I’m somewhat related to Mackenzie Bourg no joke! And if you do not know who he is, check him out on YouTube!)   Allie accidently released that Zelo wears Pororo boxers to bed, but she heard that from his cousin.   The girls performed Calling All The Monsters, with the skeleton makeup.  And they scared everyone in that building.  Chung Hee and the boys also did a very funny skit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-JLS3E-Dxw and he even raised his voice for the part at 5:36.  He had everyone laughing until they could not breathe.

            The next morning came and it was time for Minhee, Eun Mi, and Allie to audition for either cheerleading, the dance team, or sparkles.  Soo Lin was working with Eun Mi and Minhee early in the morning while Young Sun was doing the same with Allie.  “Good girl!” Young Sun clapped after Allie did her back flip twist and ended with a straddle.  It was five in the morning when each of the girls were practicing.  They had to be at Seoul Performing Arts High School at 6:30 sharp.  Hye Ri woke up at six to make the girls breakfast with Hyun Mi, while Kiomo, Xiu, Soo Yun, Crystal, and Hwa started to make their lunches since it was also their first day of school with Lixi.

            After the three ate breakfast, they quickly changed into their sweatpants and nike shirts for the tryout.  The girls put their cloths in there school bag and the older girls did their hair into high ponytails.  Once the girls were done, Hye Ri drove them to school, and some people looked like they were waiting for the three to arrive.  Minhee was told to go to the gym, Eun Mi was told to go into one of the dance rooms, and Allie was told to go to their new tumbling room.  Hye Ri wanted to stay and watch, but she needed to go back home to take care of some things. The three showered and changed before school started (which starts at 7:30).  The girls went to the front office and got their schedules.  Each of them had at least two honors classes, and their P.E. was either the dancing or cheerleading. 

            One of the ambassadors gave them a tour around the school since they still had some time left.  The ambassador herself was one of the Sparkles, so her and Eun Mi got along well.  Her name was Mi Yun and she was a Junior.  She showed the girls their lockers, where the students would eat, and told them about events that would be coming up soon.  She lead the girls outside to the yard where a bunch of students were fled to.  “Choose who you hang out with carefully, especially if you are a part of the cheerleaders, sparklers, or the dance team.  Some of the students do very illegal things, but teachers do not know about it”. Mi Yun said and the girls nodded.  “NOOOONNNAAAAA!”  The four heard the little blonde boy who cried Allie.  He ran to her and almost tackled her to the ground. 

            Lixi tagged along and so did the rest of Zelo’s friends.  Eun Mi saw Minwoo come towards them and she was still a little tense around him, even though they texted on some days.  Eun Mi hugged Sung Min since they have not seen each other in like forever.  Zelo introduced them to his cousin Seolhyun, but Allie already knew about her.  Ricky and Chaejin were also friends of Zelo.  They hung out in one big circle, and the Jo Twins kind of popped out of nowhere.  Eun Mi and Minhee were part of the dance major and Allie was part of the music major.  Their homeroom was English Honors together, which made them more comfortable.  Zelo was also in that class.  Eun Mi met two girls on the Sparkler team, Ga Yun and Hyo Jin.  The three also made friends with a  girl name Ji Na and she was so quiet, but so cute. 

            Eun Mi became very good friends with the teacher because they would have random conversations in the middle of class, like they would talk about what they wanted for Christmas, or how to twerk.  He then had the class call him Mr. K Hutchenson because he thought he was the Korean Josh Hutcherson.  Once class ended, Allie went to music with Ji Na, Eun Mi and Minhee went to dance with Ga Yun, Hyo Jin, and Mi Yun.  When Eun Mi walked out of the changing room, she saw Minwoo chatting with Zelo and Lixi.  Lixi nodded Eun Mi to come over with them and she nodded.  She awkwardly sat next to Minwoo and tensed a little.  “Hey Eun Mi, c-can I talk to you for a minute?” He asked and she nodded.  They walked to a place where people did not surround it and they sat down. 

            “So what do you want to talk about?” She asked and he sighed.  “Eun Mi are we friends? Because I feel like it is still tense when we are around each other”.  “I mean I guess we are since we still text, but-“ “That doesn’t count though since we aren’t hanging out together.”  “I don’t know oppa, deep down inside, I’m still very pissed at you.  I am, and I would love for us to become like best friends, or possibly…to the stage where we once where, but I feel like after that move you did when you cheated on me, I feel like I can’t trust you anymore. “ “Well what do I have to do to gain your trust again?” “I don’t know you tell me, oppa.” She said and the two laughed.  They gave each other a quick hug and told each other what they missed. 

            Two instructors came in and introduced themselves.  One was a guy for hip hop, and the other was for more modern dances, which was what Eun Mi and Minhee were taking.  They separated into their class groups and their instructor introduced herself. Yu Ni was her name and she was also the coach of the dance team.  They first started class with working on the girls techniques, pointing toes, etc.  They met a bunch of girls.  Some were on the sparkler team or the dance team.  Then they worked on their turns and flexibility.   Minwoo was watching her the whole time, since they had a five-minute break. “ If only you knew how much I cared for you, and I still care about you so much about you now.” He said to himself and someone overheard him and smirked. 

            The rest of the day passed by and their last class was P.E. Allie, Minhee, and Eun Mi had that the same hour and were so happy to see each other.  Some of the girls were either changing into their P.E uniforms, cheerleading practice uniforms, sparkler practice uniform, or the dance practice uniform.  When the girls opened their lockers, they saw their practice uniforms, meaning they were on the teams they tried out too.  They hugged each other and changed quickly to not miss their class.  They walked out to see everyone in their own groups.  But in the center of the gym was all the teams mixed talking to each other.  Ga Yun saw the three and called them over.  All of the girls looked their way and smiled.  They welcomed the three with open arms and started to make them feel comfortable.  The freshmen on the teams were kind of staying back, since they were scared if the three were gonna say something mean to them.  But the three talked to the freshmen, which made them really happy, and would have miniature spasms after they talked to them or hugged them.

The bell rung signaling for class to start.  The P.E. coach called the students over while the cheerleaders, sparklers, and dancers moved to the gym next door.  The cheer captain was a senior named: So Ra

Sparklers Captain: SolBi

Dance Captain:  Ri Young

So Ra talked with the cheer team about upcoming events they need to practice for, and one was for the Pep Ralley coming up in the next two weeks.  The same with the Sparklers and the Dance team.  The Cheerleaders went outside to practice, and the regular students were running the mile, or playing soccer.  The Dance team had the first gym, while the Sparklers took the second gym.  While the girls outside were stretching, the boys would make whistling noises at them.  The Co- Captain, Mickey, got really pissed, and started to yell at them from across the field.  They started to learn the routine, and everything was going through smoothly, Allie was getting into it and you can tell by her facial expressions. 

            Ri Young had the girls go over the dance for the Pep Ralley, while she worked on it with Minhee.   She was very sweet to Minhee and they got closer every minute.  Once she thought Minhee had the dance down, Ri Young let her do it with the rest of the girls, and she did an amazing job.  “Watch out for that extension!” Ri Young said to the girls on one specific part.  Her two co captains, Rim and Ram, who were twins, brought Minhee her official uniform and she smiled.  The girls started to cheer for her and they gave her a big group hug.  “Ok girls before we run the dance again for the last time, we need you guys to go out and buy a red dress for the Pep Ralley for our dance.  Alright?” She asked and everyone nodded and then they went back to running the dance.

            SolBi was having a quick talk with the sparklers about the type of dance they would be doing for the ralley and started to teach the girls the dance step by step.  20 minutes later when they were getting it down, Eun Mi started to let herself loose and started to make adorable facial expressions that had the members giggling every once in a while.  Sol Bi was watching her carefully and told everyone to try to make intense facial expressions as she was.  No one could focus because they could not stop laughing about how retarded they look, but Eun Mi looked good when she did it.  The boys started to come in from P.E. and after they were done changing, the boys would try to distract the girls, but it so did not work.  The Jo twins walked in and started to root on Eun Mi and she smiled.  Sol Bi let the girls rest and they did a group hug.

            Eun Mi changed quickly and hung out with the twins, and some of the sparklers came out and hung out with her.  Allie and Minhee came out and bunches of students were hanging out with them.  “ Ah Ra and Hyun Joo were ing about people again with their clique.” Young Min said and Minhee raised her eyebrow. “They are the schools y girls, s, etc. they think they are so cool.” He replied and she nodded. “They tried out for our teams, and they thought they were amazing, except they , horribly. “ Hyo Jin said and Allie nodded.  “Now they are making there own dance team called Motion. And no one wants to join them” She said and Allie giggled. 

            Ah Ra looked over at the three and scoffed and her clique laughed.  “Don’t worry, if you look on the home screen of her phone, it’s of P.L.H” Sol Bi said as she walked over to Eun Mi.  Ah Ra was a junior, so Sol Bi did not feel threatened; really no one did, beside the people who were not on the teams.  “Girls like her get no where in life because they are so self conceited.” Allie said and the two nodded.  The bell rang to signal the end of the day and the students ran out of the gym and ran home.  Zelo left early since he was not feeling good.  Lixi already went home.  Minwoo and Eun Mi decided to go eat out and do homework together, while Allie and Minhee went straight back home to do their homework.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everybody! I hope you like this chapter! Sorry it is so short. Here are the outfits to the strong heart episode:

 

http://www.polyvore.com/strong_heat_november_2nd/collection?id=2009541

 

So do you think Eun Mi and MinWoo should get back together? And who overheard MinWoo’s secret confession?