Meet Up

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Banner P.L.H

 

 

During the sleepover, the new girls got along well with P.L.H and Kara really quickly. They played hide n seek around the whole building, baked a lot of cupcakes, and walked around the city.  When they got back they saw SNSD had 2 new teasers with a korean and english version of the boys.  They watched them both and it seemed like they were just saying the words.

 

"Wow I'm sorry but that was kinda bad.  Their outfits make no sense with the concept of the video and i still don't know what its about." Xiu said as she laid her head in Kiomo's lap. Everyone nodded and an idea popped in Soo Yun's head.

 

"Hey you know Jennifer Lopez's new song? Papi?" Soo Yun asked everyone and the nodded back. "How about we do a dance video to it and we can perform it tomorrow on strong heart!" She replied while everyone smiled and said yeah.

 

"Ok you guys lets start making a dance, put it onto youtube so SNSD or other people see it & then we are good!" Crystal said with excitement and jumped up in the air with everyone else (a/n:High school musical moment.)

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2enAVNXR1k&feature=related

 

(The dance is the first and third part in the video.)

 

They even added some 2ne1 I am The Best movements in the dance (a/n:during the Bam Ratatata Tatatatata.)

 

At the end of the song they clasped and Eun Mi jumped from the groud and said Thanks fawn watching yo! in english.

 

They watched the video and started putting it onto youtube.  Then they decided to do another video about what they did at the sleepover. 

Eun Mi the camera again and said "Hello P.L.H girls here with the wonderful Kara. Behind me is my mother Jiyoung omma!"

 

Jiyoung turned around and hugged Eun Mi. Then everyone came behind her to try to get into the camera.  Hye Ri had to hide Kiomo, Crystal, and Minhee so they can be a surprise on strong heart, so she brought them to the game room.

 

http://img.funtasticus.com/2008/nov/031710arcade/arcade_13.jpg

 

and the bowling alley:

 

http://www.lushbling.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/bowling-620x465.jpg

 

The girls had their eyes opened in amazement. Kiomo, Crystal, and Minhee went to go start a bowling game and Hye Ri would text them back when the video was over. 

 

She left and walked into them doing a dance version of In the End. She joined in and then the song ended. IT was already 12 and they ended the little vlog and went to bed.

 

(Pajamas)

 

Crystal:

 

Crystal

 

Minhee:

 

Minhee

 

Kiomo:

 

Kiomo

 

 

Eun Mi:

 

Eun Mi

 

 

Allie:

 

Allie

 

 

Soo Lin:

 

Soo Lin

 

 

Eun Ji:

 

Eun Ji

 

 

Hyun Mi:

 

Hyun Mi

 

 

Xiu:

 

Xiu

NEXT MORNING:

 

 

Young Sun:

 

Young Sun

 

Soo Yun:

 

Soo Yun

 

Hye Ri:

 

Hye Ri

 

 

(Ok so you guys can imagine KARA's pj's.)

 

 

They had to be at Strong Heart at 8 so they got up at six. Eun Mi woke up during the night and put 5 alarm clocks to set at 6.  They all went off and Eun Mi and Jiyoung started slamming the alarm clocks off. Everyone woke up and yawned. They went to the kitchen and started making eggs and other breakfast things.   

 

 

 

 

After they ate they went and got ready to leave since it was 7:15.  In one limo it was Hye Ri, Xiu, Soo Yun, Young Sun, and Hyun Mi with Gyuri Nicole and Seungyeon. In another van it was Hara, Jiyoung, Eun Ji, Soo Lin, Allie, Eun Mi, Kiomo, Minhee, and Crystal. It was a good 15 minute drive so they jammed out to music and danced.  Later on they finally got to the studio and saw all the fans going in.  

 

They got to the back where no one could see them.  Everyone went straight to their dressing rooms and waited until it was time to go onto the set.  The people who were on it today was P.L.H, Kara, Super Junior, and SNSD.

 

SNSD wasn't at the studio yet so P.L.H walked around and went onto set.  Allie went to go get something to eat when she accidentally bumped into someone.  Someone with short blonde and black hair.

 

"Oh im so sorr-" Allie looked up and saw Sunny. She bumped into her. "Well I take it back." Allie said as she crossed her arms. "Maybe you should watch out for where your going." Sunny replied getting up and standing face to face with Allie.  "Oh really now blonde? Atleast im not the one wearing a fake, cheap, plastic wig." She said walking around Sunny. "And lying to your fans like that.  Why would you disappoint your fans? Shouldn't you really just have cut your hair?" Allie said as she stood in front of her with Sunny looking down.  Allie leaned near Sunny's ear, "Think before you act." Allie said and looked at Sunny again and walked off with her soda.  Leaving Sunny their speechless.  

 

Sunny stormed back to her dressing room where all of the members were getting read. " UGH THAT !" She said as she slammed the door behind her. Seohyun raised her hands to cover her ears and said "I don't like dirty language unnie."  Sunny rolled her eyes and pulled Seohyun's hands off of her ears. "What happened?" Jessica said walking up to her.  "Well P.L.H is here and I basically got dissed by a 16 year old.  She taunted me almost about this stupid wig and lying to my fans."  Everyone looked shocked. Yuri stepped up "Ignore her.  She is just immature and jealous of how pretty you are." Sunny rolled her eyes once more and went to sit on the couch.  

 

Eun Mi walked by SNSD's room and Tiffany walked out once she saw Eun Mi she froze and waited for something to happen.  Eun Mi took the er out of and said "Hi Tiffany unnie! You look pretty today!" and she stuck her er back in. Tiffany wondered and said "Thanks and the same for you. Oh and I like your song." "Thanks! I really like yours to. I try to not let the members know im listening to it." They laughed and walked off together to go to the bathroom.  "To be honest…I hate the drama between our groups." Eun Mi said while looking at her self in the mirror. "Same here. Your group seems so friendly.  I mean do they really think, meaning Lee Soo oppa and Chung Hee oppa, can really control our lives?" "I know right!" Eun Mi said while looking at Tiffany. They laughed and walked off talking to each other until they got back into their rooms and they made up a plan like they were mad at each other.

 

"OK WE NEED ALL GROUPS ON SET PLEASE!" The producer said as he ran down the hall.

 

Groups walked out to the set and SNSD and P.L.H met up. P.L.H turned and walked first onto the set followed by SNSD. The fans cheered as they saw their favorite groups. 

 

"Alright in 5….4….3….2….1…BEGIN!" The director said

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. So what did you guys think??

 

Kindof a mix up but Ill put up the outfits they wore to the show in the next chapter!

 

Please comment and Subscribe!