Thing called cheek ity?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

The P.L.H girls went to the building (HRT) they went to find the Absolute boys who were in the practice room laying around.  Jaemin was the only one who knew about Soo Lin and was depressed the whole practice time.  The members would glance at him wondering what was up with him.  Soo Yun walked in on them. They bowed and she bowed back quickly.

“ Hey come here.” She told them and they huddled around her. “Soo Lin is in the hospital right now. She was dancing and the mirror fell and broke on top of her. She is at the hospital right now, so we are all going.” Soo Yun said. The boys were shocked and were really upset. “Is that why your upset Jaemin? “ Leo asked and he nodded. “C’mon, we gotta go now. Your clothes are already in the plane. Soo Yun said as the boys followed behind her and they went to the two limos outside waiting for them.

“How is she right now?” Maz asked as he was in the car with Lixi, Mickey, Jaekyu, Jaemin, and Leo. They were with Soo Yun, Allie, Hye Ri, Eun Ji, and Xiu.  “They said when the glass fell on her she was some what unconscious, but she had tears coming out of her eyes.  Crystal is keeping us updated.” Xiu said and they nodded. Jaemin was saying prayers in his head as so of everyone else.  Eun Mi and Allie’s eyes were red from crying. They got to the plane and headed straight to Pennysylvania.

 

 

PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA

 

            It was now 3 a.m and Soo Lin was awake. “Jesus how long does it take to do x-rays?” Crystal said frustrated.  The doctor finally came back and said she has some bruises on her lower back area and she has a small bruised tailbone.  This would continue 3-6 weeks.  They thanked the doctor and just relaxed.  Unexpectedly everyone went to sleep.  At 7 am, they got breakfast. Crystal told them the others were coming soon. They got to California and won’t be here until tomorrow.  They heard a knock on the door. It was Christi, Chloe, and her little sister Clara.  “Hey Soo Lin are you feeling any better?” Christi asked and Soo Lin replied with a yes.

 

            “How can I do the competition knowing you aren’t alright?” Chloe asked really sad. “Don’t worry. I will be out of this hospital soon and I will watch you dance.  For now Gianna will give you, paige, and brooke a private every day until competition. “ Soo Lin said and hugged Chloe. She smiled and then they left to go to dance.  All day long, that’s all Soo Lin did. Sit in the hospital bed, get gifts from fans in the U.S.A, eat, and repeated the cycle.

 

            Then came competition day.  Soo Lin was illegible to get out of the hospital.  The doctor said a lot of rest.  The others were 2 hours away from Pennsylvania and decided they would go out and eat dinner together.  The three went to the competition place.  The girls saw Illumanite, Soo Lin, and Crystal and hugged them all.  They were getting ready for their solos.  Mackenzie came back and she said she did good.  Brooke also went and said she did well.  Now it was Nia & Paige to go.  Nia went first and did everything perfectly. She was late on some parts.  Paige went and she did amazingly.  The judges loved her dance and smiled.

 

            Now it was Maddie & Chloe.  Maddie went first and was beautiful.  Her dance movement was soft and elegant.  Soo Lin went backstage to talk to Chloe. “ Dance like your back and the studio.  If Abby gets mad at you for whatever reason, I will bring it up with her. “ Chloe nodded and gave her a hug.  Chloe went on stage and she had caught everyone’s eyes with her dance. Her face held a lot of emotion. Christi was crying. At the end of the dance, Abby said it was the best she has ever danced.  Then it was time for the crowning for solos.  Nia got first and Paige got second.  Mackenzie got first and so did Brooke.  Maddie and Chloe got tired for first place, so they both got trophies and sashes.  Now they had to do the group dance, which involved fake guns.

 

            They got first in their category, but did not win the overall performance award which got Abby a little upset. Back in the dressing room, Abby and Jill were arguing so Illumanite brought them outside to teach them the in the end dance.  Since competiton was over, the girls had to meet the others at the restaurant.  Absolute was their so they all gave the three hugs. Soo Lin sat next to Jaemin, whoch made Leo a little upset.  They talked about the situation and what was going on at home.  “Did you hear about Block B?” Eun Mi asked and Soo Lin shook her head.  “ They are getting death and suicide petitions because they were immature at a Thailand interview.”

 

            “Poor Block B, they need one of Soo Lin’s inspirational speeches. “ Hye Ri said and everyone nodded. She thought of it for a while and decided it was the first thing she was gonna do when she gets back to Korea.  Everyone forgot about the situation and laughed and ‘gossiped’ about other things.  Illumanite, Soo Lin, and Crystal left early to pack their bags and meet everyone else at the plane.  Then they were off to Korea.

 

 PLH_SooLin    Soo Lin! 

 

  P.L.H army.  Lets stop all of these Block B haters getting to Block B.  The boys made an honest mistake, and they said sorry.  HOW CAN YOU GUYS still be mad at them.  Imagine you being in their shoes going through what they are feeling right now.  Poor Block B. They have that playful attitude and it just went over the meter. It’s not like they were gonna blow up all of Thailand. Please take a chill pill. If you were a real human, would build a bridge and get over it.

 

 

Soo Lin made her tweet and went to sleep with her head resting on Jaemin’s shoulder.  Jaemin smiled and then fell asleep.  Everyone else was asleep except for little Eun Mi.  She was talking to SPEED’s Taewoon about the whole Block B situation and how they could help out.  Ideas came, but they were thrown out the window.  The only thing they could do was Soo Lin to give them an inspirational speech.  Then she started talking to Sungmin.  They talked before and somewhat got closer each time. Eun Mi promised when she got back, she would come and support them.  They said goodbye and Eun Mi went to sleep. 

 

Morning came and Chung- Hee discussed becoming models of Forever 21.  They would do a shoot and become the posters in front of the stores all around the world.  The girls would also do a runway show with other models from America’s Next Top Model.  “Wow! This is amazing!” Allie said and everyone got excited.  “First thing when we get back, Illumanite, you are going to change your hair style.” Chung- Hee said and the girls got excited for her, but Illumanite did not look too happy.

 

“Don’t worry. How do you think I rock this short blonde hair.” Kiomo said and everyone laughed.  The girls then landed in Korea, excited they saw their fans at the gate waiting to get pictures and autographs.  The girls apologized saying they had to go somewhere and the fans nodded and understood.  The boys ran fast hiding their identities.  Then they were off to the HRT building.  When they got their, they saw B.A.P and the owner of T.S Entertainment.  “Hello Tae-Sung, B.A.P. What brings you here?” Chung- Hee shook hands with him.  “Well we just wanted to see if Soo Lin was alright and the boys decided to bring her flowers. 

 

“Thank you so much! Soo Lin said. She couldn’t lift her right arm because she sprained it.  Allie went to grab it from Zelo and then it was like a moment in the movies when you found your lover. “I-I’ll take them.” Allie said and Zelo nodded nervously and gave her the flowers.  She walked back to the girls and hid behind Xiu blushing.  “Boys you can go hang out with the girls for a little bit, me and Chung- Hee are gonna hang out.” Tae- Sung said and the boys walked with the girls upstairs.  Zelo walked with Allie upstairs talking about their debut and everything.  “Hye Ri take Illumanite to get her haircut!” Chung- Hee yelled and then Hye Ri dragged Illumanite to their hair salon.  “Blind fold me please!” Illumanite said and they got her a blind fold. 

 

When Illumanite heard the first snap of the scissors, her breathe hitched.  Her hair was a lot shorter than before.  Then it was time to dye her hair.  The stylist showed Hye Ri the color and Xiu, Eun Ji, Minhee, and Crystal saw it too.  “Does it look good?” Illumanite said.  “It looks really good!”  Eun Ji said.  Then it was time for the unveiling to Illumanite, the stylist turned the chair towards the mirror and Illumanite opened her eyes and was shocked and then smiled.  “Oh my gosh! I look amazing!” Illumanite yelled and looked at the stylist and hugged her. 

 

 

Illumanite’s new hair style:

 

 

The girls hugged her and ran to everyone else to show them her new hair.  Absolute saw it and said she looked good and so did B.A.P.  They then ran downstairs to Chung Hee and showed him her hair and said she looked amazing.  The rest of their girls saw her hair and bear hugged her.  Allie was not the only one who saw it.  She was hanging out with Zelo on the balcony. 

 

 

 

“How old are you?” Zelo asked and Allie said 16 (15 in America.) Zelo said the same thing, but different birthday dates. Making Allie a noona.  (A/N: Ok in an interview he said he was 17.  But his birthday is in October 1996 which would make him 15 in America and 16 in Korea.  When his birthday comes he should turn 16 in America, but 17 in Korea. I AM SO CONFUSED! EXPLAIN!) 

 

“Well NOONA-“ Zelo said and Allie cut in “Don’t call me that.”

 

Z- “Noona!”

 

A- “Zelo!”

 

Z- “Allie is a Noooonnaa!”

 

A- “Stop!”

 

Z- “Allie noona is scared”

 

A- “Don’t burst my bubble child.”

 And she started walking out on Zelo.

 

Z- “Noona don’t leave me!” Zelo said hysterically

 

A- “ZELO!”
 

Z- “Ohh Noona getting mad.” Zelo said running up behind her.

 

A- “Listen Zelo st-“ Allie said as she turned around and bumped into Zelo’s chest.  She slowly looked up to find Zelo in shock and then smirk.  “Ummm….” Allie said and then Tae Sung called for the boys cuz they were going to leave.  “See you later then.” Zelo smiled and kissed her cheek. She stood their shocked and waited until he was not seen.  Allie ran to Soo Yun and hugged her. “Zelo just kissed my cheek. HE TOOK MY CHEEK ITY!” Allie yelled and fell to the ground.

 

            Soo Lin and Hye Ri then decided to drive to Block B’s dorm to talk to them.  Soo Lin knocked on the door and Kyung opened it. She gave him a hug seeing him miserable.  Hye Ri walked past them and saw all the members looking miserable, except for P.O. “You guys look miserable.” She said and the members nodded. Soo Lin walked to them and sat down next to Hye Ri. “Ok guys listen. You have all went through a lot these past weeks.  And what you did was a honest mistake. People accept your apology, BBC’s.  But I can see haters don’t think saying sorry was enough and took it very offensive.  Your haters cannot tell you guys have a VERY playful attitude and its normal.  Everyone took it the wrong way.  But you guys are giving up to those haters. Meaning you are giving them your power which makes the hate stronger and stronger.  You have to ignore the haters.  Give yourself power and move them off the picture.  You guys are like ostriches sticking their heads in the dirt scared and you gotta lift your chins up high and go  into war with those haters saying BRING IT ON!” Soo Lin said and the boys started to smile.

 

            “Now this week, I want you guys to be those soldiers and wait until next week to bring it on to everyone else.  This week you might be the talk, but I do know next week, someone else will be the talk.” The boys smiled and gave her a hug.  Then they left to go back to the house. They find everyone there on the couch telling Allie its ok.

 

            “Whats wrong with her?” Hye Ri asked. “Zelo kissed her cheek and she is freaking out how he took her cheek ity. Her phone went off. It was a text from Zelo.