The New Chapter to the Rest of Their Future

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Sunday morning came, the morning of Gongchan and Hyun Mi’s 8 month anniversary of being together.  Gongchan has something very very special planned out for her.  All the girls were out doing schedules, or coming up with the next concept, except Hyun Mi because she was not feeling good last night.  Kianna was a part of Gongchan’s plan, so she walked in the house, noticing Hyun Mi is not downstairs making herself breakfast.  M!Net’s camera crew was also part of it.  “Ugh, she’s still sleeping.” Kianna said and looked at the ceiling.  She smiled and ran up to Hyun Mi’s room to see the angel sleeping.  Kianna quietly counted to three and jumped onto Hyun Mi. “AHH!” She screamed and Kianna laughed.  “What are you doing here?” She asked and rubbed her head.  Her eyes got wide when she saw the crew. “Hi guys! What are you guys doing here?”  She asked and Kianna picked up Hyun Mi’s phone.  “Get dressed and leave your house in an hour. From Gongchan.  Hyun Mi, he sent this to you about two hours ago.” Hyun Mi’s eyes got wide.

            “Really? But my phone isn’t on silent and the ringer is up!” She said while running to her bathroom to get ready.  “She is such a little dork, bless her heart.” Kianna said and laughed.  In 35 minutes she got ready, which surprised everyone. 

 

 

Hyun Mi

 

                               

 

            “Alright lets go!” Hyun Mi said and grabbed her keys “Woah woah woah woah. Where do you think we are going.” Kianna said and put her keys back down. “We are gonna drive.” “No, we are gonna walk.” Kianna said and walked towards the door.  Hyun Mi’s eyes got wide and sighed.  She followed Kianna out the door with the camera crew.  “Do you know what’s going on?”  Hyun Mi asked and Kianna shrugged and tried to hold in her smile, but Hyun Mi noticed.  “YAH! Tell me!” She said and Kianna bursted out laughing.  “You know Young Sun is in on it too. Kianna said while they continued to walk.  Hyun Mi stopped and her jaw dropped. “UGHH!” Then she looked surprised.  “NO WONDER WHY THEY WERE TALKING SO MUCH!” Hyun Mi said and Kianna bursted out laughing.  “Bless your heart you are so clueless.” Kianna said and hugged her.  They continued to walk, but then Hyun Mi saw a letter stuck to a tree with her name on the letter. 

            She ran to it and read it out loud once the camera crew caught up with her.  “Dear Sweetheart,

            I’m very proud to say that we have made it to 8 months and almost to a year.  You made my life change and my world brighter.  I hope to start a brighter life with you as my wife in the future, with seven kids of course.  Now to start your mission to find me, you must collect all the 8 pink roses by tonight at 6.  Once you collect all of them, Kianna will bring you to the spot you will meet me in with your surprise.  The first mission is to find the flower shop that I always got your flowers at during the last 7 anniversaries.  Good luck with your mission!

 

Love,

Your hubby.”

She said and smiled.  “The place he always gets the flowers from…..I think its Seoul Flowers.”  She grabbed out her phone and did a GPS system on it.  “Ugh its 10 minutes of walking.” Hyun Mi said and pouted.  They started walking to the location and jogged some minutes.  When they arrived, the owner of the shop was there and smiled when Hyun Mi walked in.  “Hello!” She said and bowed to the owner.  The owner handed her the first pink flower and another letter.

 

“Congratz on finishing mission one, now there are seven missions left.  Your second mission is to find the place where we had our second date.  Over there you will find your second rose and something sweet for you to eat.

 

Love,

Oppa! J “

 

“The movie theatre is like right there. So I mean….let’s go!”  Hyun Mi skipped out the door after bowing to the owner.  “WAIT FOR ME!” Kianna yelled and Hyun Mi kept skipping along.  “Do you think she will like the surprise?” the camera man asked and Kianna nodded “She will be shocked.”  Hyun Mi didn’t here anything since she skipped into the theatre.  The employees lead her to the theatre room to which they sat in and saw the rose with M&M’s right next to it.  She grabbed the items, but looked around for the letter.  The lights got dark and the screen .  Gongchan’s face appeared and he started to speak.

 

“Hi babe! How are you doing so far? I wish I could help you, but then it would just be awarked.  Six more flowers to collect and then you will find me.  Now for your next mission.  Go to the coffee shop that we first went to together.  It holds your third flower and a special treat.  Be safe and love you lots.”  Gongchan ended with making a heart with his fingers.  “Well that’s easy.  It’s 5Extra.” Hyun Mi said and ran outside to meet Kianna.  “TO 5EXTRA!” Hyun Mi said and started running in a direction, “But wait I don’t know where to go.” Hyun Mi came jumping back to Kianna.  She used her phone again and got there in a matter of minutes.  One of the workers were holding the third flower and the letter for the next mission.

 

Five more flowers left.  Go to the stage where our dressing rooms are always right next to each other.  Over there you will meet someone with the next flower and letter, Fighting!”

“He really needs to learn how to make riddles.  Thank you!” Hyun Mi said and bowed.  “I think M!Net is where are dressing rooms are always right next to each other.  Or is it M!Countdown.. No it’s M!Net.” Hyun Mi said to herself and started to run to the building, with Kianna and the camera crew hauling behind her.  Eight minutes later, she reached her destination and ran to where there dressing room usually is.  When she walked inside, CNU was there holding her flower, and..wii remotes? “Um what up with the WII remotes?” She asked and Just Dance 4 appeared on the T.V. “Oh no.” She said and rolled her eyes.  “You have to beat me in order to move onto the next mission.”  Right away the two started to play Part of Me by Katy Perry, and Hyun Mi won without a doubt. 

            The next mission to receive the fifth flower was to go to her boyfriends dorm and to find the pink flower.  She found it in 20 minutes under Gongchan’s mattress and the flower was not crushed.  The next mission to receive the sixth flower was the candy shop she adored.  The worker was holding Minnie Mouse ears, the letter to the next mission, and the sixth rose. 

 

I am the yellow him of the sea’s skirt. The mission said and Hyun Mi thought for a couple of more minutes.  “Wow I’m stupid, it’s the beach.” Hyun Mi said and looked outside, it was slowly getting dark, and it was only 5:15.  “Time past by fast.”  She said to the camera.  “What do you think the surprise is?”  He asked and she shrugged.  “Maybe a nice dinner or something.”  Hyun Mi smiled and continued to the beach.  On the beach was the rose with a domo plushie, and an ipad with a video on it. 

 

“Congratz babe on getting the seventh rose and now on to your final rose.  Now onto your last and final mission.  It’s the place we dream of watching our kids play and remember the days we relaxed here thinking of our future.  Here, your surprise will be waiting for you.  Time is almost up. Hurry~! Love you <3.” Gongchan said in the video and she smiled. “Ok now I’m nervous, lets go! It’s already 5:45!” She screamed and started to run down the street, this time Kianna and the crew were not hauling behind her.  They reached the park  and once they did, a rose pathway lead to the middle of the park.  In the middle was a big screen and a projector infront of it.  The P.L.H girls, Chung Hee, and B1A4 were behind some of the trees trying to keep quiet.  Kianna hid with them and Hyun Mi read the letter out loud.

 

Here is your last and final rose.  Press play for the video to begin and follow the directions the video tells you at the end. 

 

She was shaking so much because she was so nervous.  The video started to play and pictures began to show up of them during there last anniversary dates.  She smiled as she watched the video, and so did Gongchan.  A video of him popped up saying this:

 

 

8 months ago, we first got together.

Things were rocky, but soon got better.

That my love is why I write you this letter.

 

8 months ago on this specific day.

I called you and intended to ask you a question.

But before you had the chance, I said I had something to say.

 

I then asked you to be your boyfriend.

And you replied with an ecstatic yes.

 

We talked on the phone.

And held hands at school.

We were so happy, it was my best relationship yet.

 

You told me your secrets, dreams, and fears.

And in return I told you mine.

 

We had minor fights.

The normal bumps in the road here and there.

But no matter what I knew you would always care.

 

I never thought I would be in love, or even find a love so strong.

But you my love proved me wrong.

 

Over the past 8 months you were more than just my girlfriend .

Babe, you became my best friend.

 

You wipe away my tears.

Help me conquer all my fears.

You can make me smile with just one word.

Your touch sends chills up my spine.

These are things that make this love divine.

 

Your so important and mean so much.

Just how much, I'm afraid you'll never know.

 

So happy anniversary.

And in the future we will have many more.

People ask me how do you know, how can you be so sure?

 

Well it's because I love you, and you love me.

That's how I know this relationship will always be.

 

So once again, Happy 8 month Anniversary from me to you.

Shh baby, don't say a word just I love you too.

 

Hyun Mi got really teary, but really scared when the end of the video said, turn around and see what your future will be like. “What in the-“ Hyun Mi said, but turned around to see Gongchan on one knee with a little box in his hand.  And in this little box, was the thing that would lead the rest of her life with Gongchan.

 

http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/engagement---wedding/diamond-solitaire-ring-4-ct-round-cut-14k-white-gold

 

Hyun Mi started to bawl out crying from surprise, but she was so shocked and surprised.  She put her hands up to from the shock.

 

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm uncreative- sad, but it's true.

I'm not a boy given to poetry's wiles and you're not a girl who likes it either.

I've never been able to master a verse and you've always preferred me to be rather terse.

The moment I seem to be on to a roll I write something that's not appealing at all.

So though we can't string two rhymes together I love you, and I want to love you forever.

 

“..So will you marry me?” He asked with a smile and she nodded, “Yes!” She managed to say while crying.  He smiled and put the ring on her ring finger and kissed her.  (there reaction was similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDT_OrX5tgc and yes I know it’s  CTFXC).  He spun her around and kissed her for a little longer this time.  He kissed her tears away, but she wouldn’t stop crying because she was so happy.  She hugged him and she looked at the ring and smiled.  “I love you Shin Hyun Mi.” He said and kissed her. “I love you too, Gong Chan Shik.” She smiled and kissed him back. Then a pack of screaming girls came out of nowhere and bear hugged Hyun Mi.  They all had tears in their eyes, because that moment was so cute and they also got it on film.  B1A4 hugged Gongchan and then hugged Hyun Mi welcoming her as their new sister-in-law. 

Chung Hee and Kianna hugged the soon to be wedded couple, but Chung Hee gave him his soon to be son-in-law a little talk.  The camera crew did a mini interview with the couple and then left, since they wanted the footage out sometime during the week.  The groups went back to the P.L.H house talking about how the plan went.  “We figured out you were gonna get like proposed to early this morning-“ Hye Ri said and Eun Mi cutted in, “Like five this morning. We left really early.”  “So how did you pick out the ring?” Hyun Mi asked cuddling with Gongchan on the couch.  “With the help of Young Sun and JiYoung hyung.  That’s why we were texting each other so much.  She was helping me get tonight together. “ She smiled and hugged Young Sun. 

“Alright well we better be going.”  Baro said and kissed Young Sun. The girls said goodbye to the guys, but Gongchan got to stay and spend the night with Hyun Mi.  He apparently brought clothes over and changed after Hyun Mi changed.  He walked out to see Hyun Mi staring at the ring on her finger.  He smiled at his soon to be wife and sat behind her, pulling her into his lap, with her facing him.  “Oppa…how much did you spend on this ring?” “83576239.0750 won (76,499.99 dollars US).” She starred at him in shock.  “How did you pay for this?”  “Chung Hee hyung helped me pay for it.  He really wanted to.” She hugged him and kissed him.  “Im excited to see our future kids running around soon. Seven of them.” He said and kissed her cheek.  “No, I will be in pain from having seven kids.  I would rather have a pair of twins and a pair of triplets.  And that’s five kids.” Hyun Mi said and Gongchan shrugged.  “I can work with that.” He said and smiled.  “Alright babe, we gotta get some sleep.  Night lovely.”  He said and gave her a kiss before they both cuddled under the sheets.  “Love you!” He said and she giggled. “Love you too!” She said before they both fell into a deep slumber. 

She woke up Monday morning to cook breakfast, but heard yelling outside.  “Sh keep quiet! You’re gonna wake her up!” One boy said.  “Oh pish-posh, she is a heavy sleeper.” Another said. “I hope she doesn’t get mad” “Hyung is this washable?” Two boys said at the same time, and then some more mumbling,.  She opened the door to see the ABSOLUTE boys putting finishing touches on her garage door that said in big letters, “CONGRATZ GONGCHAN AND HYUN MI ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT.”  “You guys are so sweet!” She said as she walked outside.  They turned to her and blushed.  They gave her hugs and Gongchan followed outside and smiled.  The boys were excited to have a brother-in-law.  “Congratz noona and hyung!” Lixi said and hugged the two.  She showed them the ring and brought them inside to have breakfast with the rest of the family. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the surprise! Congratz to the soon married couple! I will have a new chapter up soon this week. (when i stop procrastinating).  Comment and subscribe lovely people! :)