Music Video shooting and ANOTHER SURPRISE!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

               “Goodmorning everyone! Today you guys are on the set of our new MV ‘Somgething Like A Party’ for some behind the scenes footage!” The three younger ones said at the same time and waved to the camera.  “It’s weird because we have more cameras here than usual.  Like we have the music video cameras, and there are like five of those, we have the two photography cameras, two behind the scenes cameras, and six other cameras that we are not aloud to say what they are for! But yeah, so more people on a set then usual.” Eun Mi said after she was asked about the number of cameras. 

               “What is the song about” The cameraman asked Allie as she was getting her hair done.  “It’s a pop song, that is very danceable and it’s about mainly having fun at a party and telling the DJ to turn it up! And our DJ for the music video is Hwa unnie” Allie said as Hwa looked up from her phone.  “What about me?” She asked and Allie giggled.  “I was discussing your role in the music video” She said and Hwa smiled.  “We are shooting all the indoor scenes that can be shot in the building first before we move to other locations” Allie explained to the camera as hair spray was spraied into her hair.  The camera then found Eun Mi, getting the finishing touches of her outfits done first.  “So what are the two versions of the music video?” “Language wise, we have the song coming out in Korean of course and then English.  The song will also be avaibale in like five different language on itunes.  But video wise, it’s going to be like in a sketchbook version, with us drawn out and singing, so that will be cool.  Then we have the regular version, and then the two will combine.  So the two language will each have these types of music videos if that makes any sense.” Eun Mi explained and giggled.

They first started off with the solo scenes, Minhee first.  Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_mh2/set?id=108340426&lid=3205255

Set: http://mydecorative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fancy-peaceful-black-and-white-room.jpg

                Minhee was doing her thing and jamming to the beat when she didn’t have to sing.  She added some jazz moves into her freestyle and tried new poses and new facial expressions.  Then they had to film again for the English version and Minhee did well.  “Since you are in this outfit, we can do another scene realy quick” The director said and she nodded.  http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f5/2c/63/f52c63e3dcd0f76532ea954ba7b8348e.jpg. Minhee looked at the camera through the mirror and pretended she was back in her bedroom, jamming to the song and just flipping her hair.  She finished quickly and it was time for Eun Mi (http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_em2/set?id=108341087&lid=3205255).  She filmed on the same set Minhee just did and grabbed a hairbrush and started singing and almost over exgagerating.  “Next scene!” The Director said and Eun Mi moved to a different set.  http://www.homeinspirationdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Really-Bright-Living-Room-at-Awesome-Colorful-Living-Room-Design-Ideas.jpg  “What does this set have to do with the song” The cameraman asked Eun Mi and she shrugged.  “I liked the bright living room idea so I went with it” She said and giggled. 

                She immediately started filming and doing the dance for some scenes, then moved to either jumping on the couch or dancing on the table.  When she moved to the english lyrics, she messed up on some dance moves, and maybe slipped off the table once or twice, but then she got back on track and did very well.  Allie was next and she came in with her 5 foot 9 self with her huge heels that made her well over six feet. http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_a2/set?id=108339058&lid=3205255 Allie did the same set with the mirror first and didn’t really know what to do at first, but then she started letting go and would kick her legs up in the air and would just do some really funny stuff.  Allie was then moved to her next solo scene and was in love with the set.  http://www.dale-murray.com/oakpark/uploaded_images/090627-080-770626.jpg “What do you like about it” The CM asked Allie.  “I think just how it has a laid back feel and how soft the couch is” Allie said and nodded.  “Ready, and rolling” The Director said and the music started playing.  Allie had her sweet persona on and did some silly hand motions during the song and would fall back on the couch or lay on it.  She finished her two languages and they moved on to the next set. 

                http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1WcnbJrvNsw/URM3wKMOp_I/AAAAAAAAEbs/kD6OLqL0fu8/s1600/confusing+room.jpg “This won’t fall on us right?” Minhee asked and the CM filmed her looking at the chairs and the table on the ceiling. “It’s gonna fall on us, I’m positive” Minhee said and pouted at the camera.  She glanced over and saw Allie talking to the other cameras (that they were not aloud to talk about) and Eun Mi diving over the strawberries. The director called the other two to set and they got in ready position.  The music started and the girls got into the dancing mood.  The girls perfected their dance skills and were on point with the beat.  Even though the girls were in heels, they were doing a pretty good job at not falling in the heels they were in.  Once they were done, the girls went to watch a playback of it and noticed how tall Allie was compared to them.  “Thank goodness Allie was in the middle” Minhee said and the two giggeld.  “We like it” The trio said and they quickly filmed it in english and moved to one more scene in the same outfit. 

                http://lyemium.com/sites/default/files/styles/inspiration_node/adaptive-image/public/geometric-rooms.jpg?itok=zDnN7DpH “Let’s do this scene quickly with you girls in different spots just jamming, and we will get you into the next outfit.” The Director said and the girls nodded.  The music started once more and the girls started jumping around, messing with each other, and doing some of the dance moves.  A few minutes later, the director let them quickly change and the girls would return to the same scene. http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_all/set?id=108342164&lid=3205255 “Gorgeous girls! Alright kind of the same thing, but more of the choreography” The director told them and the girls nodded and smiled.  They started filming the girls did the choreography for both languages and then moved on.  http://www.hypevilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Best-Design-Colorful-Red-Sofas-Living-Room-Ultra-Quality-Wallpapers.jpg “Let’s do one at a time, with Eun Mi first” The director said and Eun Mi got ready.  She started doing her choreography, but she saw Kai appear and he smiled as he watched her dance, so her energy boosted up and she danced her little heart out.  She was done so she walked off the set and ran to Kai.  “You looked so good” He said and kissed her.  “Thank you! I need water” she said a water bottle was brought to her.  She thanked the person and then starte to gulp it down. 

                “How long have you girls been shooting for?” He asked and she thought.  “It’s nine in the morning, so since five this morning” She said and his eyes got huge.  “Have you gotten any sleep since?” He asked and she shook her head no.  “You need to” He said and she nodded.  The two then watched Minhee dance and Eun Mi cheered her on from the back.  “So you don’t have a schedule today?” She asked and he shook his head.  “Not until later tonight for the KBS festival. Why isn’t PLH going?” “Chung Hee said the video fliming would make us tired because he said it probably won’t end until three, half of the girls are doing the set list for the world tour with Absolute, while the other half is with Hyun Mi helping to get some last minute baby stuff done.” Eun Mi said and he nodded.  Allie was next one and she started laughing because Hwa was doing some funny stuff. 

                “Are you excited to become an aunt?” He asked Eun Mi and she smiled.  “It will be amazing! Even though I already am one, it’s cool for Hyun Mi to have a legit kid she had on her own and…I’m just happy for her and Gongchan.” Eun Mi said and Kai smiled.  “NEXT SET” The Director yelled and everyone got up and moved to the other set.  http://www.officialpsds.com/images/stocks/Neon-Room-stock5897.jpg “I’m blinded” Allie said and she turned around quickly towards the camera.  They started filming immediately and the girls were now starting to sweat.  “Let’s get the girls a towel and then we will continue” The director said and people immediately came with towels to dry them off.  “Thank you” The girls said and went back to the set and started filming once again.  “Let’s go outside in the alley way for these outfits, come back inside and change, and go back out again” The director said and everyone went outside to film http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3512/4082045032_e4906e92ac_o.jpg.  The girls filmed in the cheetah outfits for 10 minutes and the girls quickly changed.  http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_all_girls/set?id=108366455&lid=3205255 “Alright ready girls?” “Yes sir!” The three said and the director nodded.  They danced in th heels, careful not to twist or sprain their ankles, and sang the song in both languages.  A few more minutes of filming outside and they went back inside for the next set.  http://ericchesnais.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/lightgalerie-600px/IMG_4352.JPG “This is going to look really cool. With the light shinning on our outfits” Eun Mi said and Minhee smiled “Thanks to me!” She said and Eun Mi hugged her.  “Okay girls! Just a reminder, this is also one of the teasers for the MV, so make this the best scene yet!” He said and the girls nodded. “Yes!” The girls said and the music started once again.  After they filmed in korean, they watched the playback and the girls were happy with the results.  Then they moved on to the english version and the two versions accidently played at the same time, which made the girls freeze.  “Sorry!” The music person said and the girls smiled “Hey, problems happen! It’s all good” Allie said and the music person smiled.  They started once again and everything went smoothly.  “I really do love this scene, it’s my favorite” Eun Mi told the BTS cameraman as they watched the playback. 

                http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_all/set?id=108345855&lid=3205255 The girls then moved to the first scene in these outfits and Allie was first to go (http://lisakereszi.com/images/98.jpg) She posed on the wall and some occasional hair flipping for both versions and then went to go eat lunch since it was already one in the afternoon.  Minhee was next, then Eun Mi, and then they had a break to eat lunch for 40 minutes, another 10 minute break before going back to filming. “When Redbull becomes your best friend” Minhee said and gulped half of the can down.  “Are you girls tired yet” The CM asked Minhee and she shook her head in a no.  “RedBull helps keep us awake, so it’s all good!” Minhee said cheerfully and giggled.  The girls then got bored after they ate lunch, so they decided to play goldfish with Kai.  “Minhee hand over your queen.” Allie said and Minhee pouted.  Kai accused Eun Mi of cheating later on because she kept getting a whole bunch of pairs. 

                When two o’ clock came around, the girls continued to film in the same outfits at these two sets: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/354/9/c/black_and_white_room_by_kawaii_neko96-d359hny.jpg (They were only running like they were like cartoon characters) and http://www.dubuffetfondation.com/img/sculptur/jardin.jpg “Okay, now I’m starting to get tired.” Minhee said the camera as she walked off set to change outfits.  The girls returned in some different outfits:

Minhee- http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_mh/set?id=108297985&lid=3205255

Allie: http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_allie/set?id=108297848&lid=3205255

Eun Mi : http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_em/set?id=108297573&lid=3205255

                As a surprise, Chung Hee invited their dance/cheer teams from school to be in the music video when the girls do some other solo shoots.  Minhee was first under a nice bridge: http://static.artfagcity.com/wordpress_core/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/8-art-under-the-bridge-2.jpg and their was her dance team waiting for her with open arms.  Minhee hugged her girls before they had to go back to fiming.  Minhee and her team started doing the choregraphy for the song in the korean version, but then did one of their dances for the english versions.  20 minutes later, she was done and they moved to Eun Mi’s solo location: http://digitalphotoeditingservices.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/byLaurenceGaron.jpg where her members were waiting for her. “I’m so excited!” She said the the CM man as her members jumped onto her back.  Kai smiled at her excitement and watched her team dance, except they did a different dance for the korean version, and the legit chroegraphy for the english version.  Eun Mi introduced Kai to her team and then it was Allie’s turn: http://i.imgur.com/yHL3Ca4.jpg. “This place is gorgeous” Allie said as she walked in and her cheermates did a surprise attack on her and tackled her.  Allie screamed and bear hugged her girls.  The director had to sadly break up their love fest and the girls did half of the chreography for both versions, and different choreography for the other half of both versions.

                It was already 5pm and the sky was dark, the city lights were shinning brightly~ http://photoity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Night-View-of-Urban-Areas-that-Create-Coloful-Moments-1.jpg and the girls were standing in the middle of the street. “Are you three sure all of your same grade team mates are here” The director said and the girls nodded.  Then the music immediately started and some flexibility was in the choreography.  After they danced, the girls then started to jump around and have fun.  “Thank you ladies!” The director said to their team mates and the girls quickly got a picture with their team mates.  “Thank you so much!” The three said to their team members before they left and moved to the next location.  The team mates actually had another set to film, but this time, all three teams were together in this kinda small alley way: http://www.favewalls.com/large/201301/4009.jpg.  “Let’s do well ladies”Allie yelled and the girls cheered.  The teams and their leaders danced their hearts outs and they all had a blast with smiles on their faces. 

                The director then got some small scenes of each of the different teams before they went back inside.  “Thanks again ladies! You girls are done tonight! Have an amazing new year!” Allie said and the girls cheered.  They gave all of the team mates a hug before going back inside to change outfits and shoot a scene with some other backup dancers. 

Eun Mi: http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_em3/set?id=108342979&lid=3205255

Allie: http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_a3/set?id=108345042&lid=3205255

Minhee : http://www.polyvore.com/something_like_party_mh3/set?id=108343682&lid=3205255

Set : http://forthturn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/sergesalatbeyondinfinity2.jpg

                “Hey babe, I gotta leave for the KBS thing” Kai told her and she pouted.  “No oppa, don’t leave me” She said and hugged his waist.  “I’m sorry but I have to. I’ll text you right after I’m done with each performance and when I’m on break and-“ He was saying until Eun Mi kissed him.  “It’s fine, I’m going to be sleeping after all of this is done! Go have fun Kai” She told him and he smiled at her.  “I love you so much” He said and hugged her tightly. “I love you too!” she said before she was called to set.  Kai kissed her goodbye and she ran to the set.  “Bless your souls” Minhee said and the other two laughed.  The music started and the girls danced their best (because they died over these outfits) and their colors reflected off the lights.  While they were filming the Korean version, Minhee slipped and hurt her left ankle.  “I’ll be fine! Let’s get back to filming please!” Minhee said as she got up and smiled.  The director nodded, not sure and they continued.  Once they were done, they got a four hour break, since the last set was still not done being painted, so the girls slept.  It was midnight and Eun Mi wooke up to a bunch of text from Kai and she smiled. 

                One in the morning rolled around and the set was done: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll199/chasewalker327/car2.jpg “Look at your little DJ area” Allie said and Hwa walked towards her area.  “This is cool!” Hwa said and immediately started playing music.  “Alright everyone! This scene will probably take around two hours to film, so we cannot have any mistakes and this must be perfect” The director said and everyone nodded.  The girls cars were on the set and the girls got on top of them to dance on.  “If I scratch my car I will cry” Allie said and wiped some dust off her boots.  The korean version started and the girls started doing the dance, they filmed for 20 minutes more before some extras came in and started jumping around and dancing.  Then two in the morning rolled around and the girls shot the english version.  Except some of the girls were very tired and forgot their lines, or a step, or the camera zoom was not working well , so it took a while.  But after they fixed everything, the extras came in once again and did the same thing.  Hwa was having a blast being a DJ and her skills were amazing.  “THAT IS A RAP FOR 3B’S!”  The director yelled and everyone cheered.  “THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK, THIS VIDEO WILL BE AMAZING” The trio yelled and did a huge bow, along with Hwa. 

                The girls drove back to the Mansion, ran to their rooms, and fell asleep in their outfits.


                Xiu was on her way home from being at the HRT building going over the set list.  She got a really weird text from Kris saying he had a surprise waiting for her in her bedroom. Xiu arrived at the house and pulled into the garage and walked in to hear the house empty.  In her room, Kris’s heart was racing as he heard her walk down the hall towards her room.  He made sure the rose petals were perfect and he looked pretty decent himself.  He froze as he heard the doorknob turn and Xiu appeared and gasp. She threw her phone and her purse to the ground by her door and covered with her hands.  “Kris!” She said as she looked at the rose petals.  ‘Will you be my girlfriend’ is what the rose petals said and Xiu had tears in her eyes.  Kris stood up and walked towards Xiu.  Kris was trying to talk, but he got so nervouse that he started to stutter.  She giggled and he smiled.  “Xiu, ever since I saw you since debut, you looked like a queen to me, and I feel deeply in love with you.  I wish I talked to you whenever I debuted, but I was scared of what you would say to me or what I would do that would seem ebarassing, but words can’t describe my feelings for you.  Will you please be my girlfriend that I will love and protect forever?” He said and he took out a little ‘Ace’ and she smiled even more. 

                “Kris, this is so sweet! I would love for you to be mine!” Xiu said and hugged him tightly.  Kris smiled and kissed her forehead.  She giggled and looked at the rose petals once more.  “How long did it take you to do this?” “About 15 minutes” He said and she nodded.  “This is the best way any guy has asked me out, thank you oppa” She said and tried to kiss him, but since he is too tall, he picked her up and kissed her.  “Don’t drop me!” She said and wrapped her legs around his waist.  “I won’t even let you go” He said and kissed her again.  “I love you so much!” Kris said and she giggled “I love you already” Xiu replied and he put her down.  “How long can you stay?” Xiu asked and he pouted.  “My manager is waiting outside the gate, so I guess now. Sleep tight my queen. I love you so much.” He whispered the last part to her and she nodded and kissed him.  “Sleep tight also my king, you had a long day. I love you too” she replied in a soothing tone and he hugged her for what he felt for the longest time. 

                She walked him to the front door and touched her lips before running back to her room and jumping up and down.  “Congratz unnie!” Minhee said as she wobbled into her room.  “Are you drunk or something?” “Me?! What? Pssh noooooo~ I only had six cans of red bull!” Minhee said as she swayed from side to side, tipping over here and there.  “Yeah you’re drunk” Xiu said after some silence and Minhee hiccuped.  She dragged her back to her room and tucked her in.  “You so need to clean your room.” Xiu said to herself as she looked around and quietly closed the door.  Xiu changed her clothes, and then went to bed, thinking of what just happened with Kris.  The two then talked later on in the morning on the phone, about how they had to keep it quiet, because he does not want her to get hurt by his fans, knowning how rough they are.  She agreed, even though she could take them on, but she wanted to make him happy.  His CEO already knows of the news, and was not really accepting of it, but Chung Hee talked him into it and he later accepted it, along with his manager.  


Hello again! I hope you liked the chapter! I might have one more before I start some things with Halcyon but please comment! And if the links do not work, I will fix them so please tell me that!

And if you have not already, comment your characters name! or else! 

Goodnight!