WE R GOING WHERE???

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Banner P.L.H

 

Choi Chung Hee came into the P.L.H's house with some big important news and he was very excited.  "Girls...Girls I have some important news for you all."  He said as he walked around the house to see if anyone was awake.  No one was so he pulled out the air horn and pressed the button.  The girls woke up to the loud noise and came running out of their rooms.

 

"Hye Ri do head count for me."

"Kk me im me!"

"Xiu"

"Here"

"Minhee and Eun Mi"

"Here senorita."

"Crystal and Kiomo?"

"Here boo!"

"Young Sun, Soo Lin, Eun Ji"

"Yeah Buddy"

"Soo Yun Allie and Hyun Mi"

"Here Unnie"

"Ok everyone is here so what do you want to tell us." Hye Ri asked and sat on the floor next to Allie

"Well I am a little upset about the blow up that u and GG did, but I am starting to get over it and I am fine with everyones opininion and I am sorry that I have been treating you like this."  He apologized and the girls got up and gave him a group hug. "Its fine oppa we were just tired of hiding it all in,  And it was gonna be released sooner or later." Eun Ji said as everyone was siiting back down and everyone agreed with her

"Ok well here is the big news. Remeber how you and Kara danced to Papi by Jennifer Lopez and put it on youtube?" He asked and the girls nodded

"Well it got over 150 million views and one of the viewers was Jennifer Lopez herself." Everyone had their mouths wide open getting ready to scream. "And so she called the entertainment wanting you and Kara to fly out to Los Angeles to the American Music Awards and perform with Jennifer Lopez on stage tomorrow night!"  He replied and he plugged his ears

The girls stood up and started screaming as loud as the could.  They were all crying with tears from being excited and were all just surprised.  "So wait what time are we flying to Los Angelas?" Crystal asked.  "Around 12 so I suggest you gys start backing and Kira is going to take you dress shopping in a coupole of minutes." He replied and the girls came over again and gave him a big group hug.  They did their chant and everyone scrambled around to get what they needed for Los Angelas. 

"I so cannot believe we're going to be dancing onstage live in front of millions of people!!" Xiu said as her and Crystal jumped up and down.  They lived right next to each other so they always ran to each others room.  Same for the others.  The ones that lived downstairs with them was Eun Ji,Hyun Mi, Young Sun, and Minhee.  So everyone ran to each others room taking everyones stuff. 

As for upstairs, Hye Ri, Kiomo, Eun Mi, Allie, Soo Lin, and Soo Yun they were having a dance party upstairs dancing to Yes by LMFAO.  "the patires rockin YES!" The sang with the song.  They ran across the hall and started taking things from everyones room.  Once everyone was packed, Kira came and came to pick them up.  But Kira was not alone.  "Hey girls! We have someone special for you to meet!" The girls were confused but were shocked to see THE jennifer Lopez in their home. "Hi girls! You all might know who I am and so I just wanted to come see you guys and just give you some tips for tomorrows show." She said as she walked to the living room and the girls followed like puppies behind Jennifer Lopez. 

"Ok so first off your dance was amazing and its the best one that i have EVER seen.  Better than the one i used in the video! So right now we need to learn the dance before its too late!" She said and hugged the girls.  Soo Lin and Young Sun got up and brought Jennifer to their dance studio (they have one in the house too.) and taught her the dance an hour tops. 

"Oh I almost forgot I wanna know your names." Jennifer said as she smiled at the girls

"Hi I am Allie and I am the leader of P.L.H she said as she bowed to Jennifer. "Wow your a young leader! And your 16 right?" Allie nodded in reply.

Next was Hye Ri, Soo Yun, Kiomo. "YELLOW WE ARE P.L.H's rappers I am the oldest Hye Ri, then we got second oldest Soo Yun, and this is one of our newset members Kiomo!" She said with hyper power in her voice.  Jennifer laughed at the intro.  Next was Eun Ji, Xiu, and Crystal. "Hello I am Eun Ji and this is Crystal our second newwest member and Xiu our godess of the group." Eun Ji said as Xiu tried to look like a godess.  Then Minhee, Young Sun, and Soo Lin did a lil dance intro.  Last was Hyun Mi and Eun Mi who were not their.  Everyone looked around for them and then they came out in Sesame street outfits.

"Yo yo yo wat up my name is Eun Mi and this is my bf Hyun Mi." Eun Mi said as she was a ganster and Hyun Mi was just her backup person. 

Jennifer laughed as hard as she could and could barely stop.  "You two are so cute!  Anyways I was wondering if you guys could do little sub groups and perform different songs for the AMA's tomorrow. " Jennifer asked and looked at Kira. "Well I don't have a problem with it. Do you all?"  The girls said no and Kira did a huddle circle and put everyone in sub groups for the AMA's.

"Ok so for our cute group we have Soo Lin, Allie, Eun Mi, and Soo Yun.  Our y/hip hop group is Hye Ri, Young Sun, Eun Ji, and Crystal.  Colorful group is Xiu, Minhee, Kiomo, and Hyun Mi."  So those sub groups huddled together to think of a song that went with their concept.  Minhee's groups was doing Miss A's breathe (A/N: I'm listing to this right now.) Allie's group is doing Secret's shy boy.  Hye Ri's group is doing T-ara's I go crazy because of you.

The groups all went to a different dance room to focuse on the dance.  An hour later they had everything down.  They came back into the living room to find Kara their and they all ran and hugged.  Then they all left to go dress shopping and to get their outfits to perform for the AMA's. 

"Oh and girls I have your new song.  You are gonna love it!" Kira said as she gave two copies to Allie and then to Crystal everyone huddled up to look at the song and they started singing of it. Smiles apperead on their faces."So what do you guys think?" She asked and the girls said they loved it alot.  A couple of minutes later P.L.H and Kara ran into the dress store and started to invade it.  Some of their fans even came and took pictures.  PL.H and Kara wanted to be friendly so they did some autographs  and took some pictures then they went back to buisness. 

 

 They got all of their dresses and outfits to perform and then went straight to the airport.  But they were not flying on any plane,  They are gonna fly on Jennifer Lopez private jet.  "Good thing its big." Eun Mi said as she sat with Minhee and Allie.  Jennifer, Kira, and Chung-Hee were in the back talking. Nicole, Hara and Gyuri were in the second and third row with Hye Ri Crystal Kiomo and Soo Yun.  Jiyoung was with Seuongsun (I forgot how to spell her name.) , Hyun Mi, Young Sun, Soo Lin, Eun Ji and  Xiu. 

 "Alright to LA!" Eun Mi said

"TO LA!" Everyone replied back and they headed off to LA