Surprise Surprise

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Outfits for performance:

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri performance

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Mi

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

 

Allie:

Allie

 

Illumanite:

Illumanite

 

OUTFITS FOR INTERVIEW:

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

 

Illumanite and Allie:

Illumanite & Allie

 

Before they sang In The End, they decided to do a little dance to If I Had you by Adam Lambert. Only Soo Lin, Hye Ri, and Eun Ji would do the dance.

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41POwNKdRGw&feature=related

 

Since the other 8 were not with them, they decided who would take what line.  The crowd was on their feet for In The End. Even one direction and Alan Carr were jamming out in their area. The song ended and it went straight to commercial.  The girls ran back stairs and hurried to get changed. 

 

Commercial ended and Alan Carr introduced P.L.H and they walked out. The audience was clapping for them and standing.   They sat on the couch with 1D behind them.

 

“Well hello girls how are you?” Alan asked

“We’re fine thank you! How about yourself?” Allie replied

“I’m fine thank you for asking. Wow! You guys are so fluent! Where are you from again?”

“Korea.” Hye Ri said

“Wow! You girls are very pretty! How are you guys liking London?” Alan asked looking at Soo Lin.

She knew she couldn’t talk about what happened last night. “It is so pretty here! And the fans are really amazing and supportive.” She said and the girls nodded.

“So tell us who is who and I guess what your position is in the group I guess. I don’t know what they say in Korea.” Alan said the last part to the audience and they laughed.

 

“Hi I’m Hye Ri I just turned 20 and I am the main rapper in the group.”

“Hello I am Soo Lin the lead dancer and I am 18.”

“Hey guys I am Eun Ji and I am the main vocal of P.L.H and I am 17.”

“Hello I am Illumanite and I am one of the three main dancers in P.L.H and I am 16 years old.”

“Last, but not least I am Allie an I’m also 16 years old and the leader of P.L.H.”

“Wait Allie your 16 and you are the leader. Tell me what that basically means.” Alan asked.

“Well I guess it could be like I guess keeping your group in line? I honestly don’t know. Usually it is the oldest, but….I kind of don’t know.” Allie said a little embarrassed.

“It’s fine. I think a lot of Koreans don’t know why they are the leader.” Alan said and the girls giggled.

“Your performance was outstanding! I love the Adam Lambert whole dance thing. Now Korea has these music programs where different k-pop groups can perform. And then you win this little trophy or something. And I saw some clips online and most of the people who won are already seniors and the people who just debuted don’t get anything. What do you guys think of  this.”

 

“I honestly do not think its fair. I wish a rookie group could win. I think it’s all based on the people who already know what they are doing, if it’s a y performance or not.  Rookie groups are really cared about and have not a whole lot of supporters. I really want to see the day where a senior wins and says I don’t want this trophy and I want to give it to someone who deserves it more than I do. I just guess people think that rookies will always never get to the top like where all the big kpop groups are and I don’t like it. “ Eun Ji said

 

“And I mean honestly doesn’t it get tiring when you see the same people winning over and over and over again? Let someone new win.” Illumanite said and the girls agreed.

 

“I so gives thumbs up for you girls speaking your minds and not caring about what others think of your opinions. So you guys are One Direction fans because you guys look like you went crazy for them on twitter. Do you guys each have a favorite member?” Alan said leaning foreward.

 

“I’m just gonna speak for all of us here. I like Niall, Eun Ji likes Liam, Soo Lin likes Harry, Illumanite likes Zayn, and Hye Ri likes Louis.” Allie said

“Also the awk. moment when the person you like is sitting behind you. Like Niall is sitting behind Allie.” Hye Ri said and everyone broke out laughing.

 

“Now who do you see having the same personaility as the guy they like.”

“Ok well Eun Ji is like the sensitive one just like Liam and Hye Ri is like Louis because they are really funny and look like they never break.” Soo Lin said and everyone laughed.

 

“As in one direction, three of them are taken, are any of you girls taken?”

The girls pointed to Allie. “Yah! Stop it you guys!” Allie said and giggled.

 

“Oh Allie who is this lucky guy?” Alan said as a picture popped up on the screen with Zelo and Allie kissing.

 

“His name is Zelo and he is the most sweetest person on earth. He is a couple of months younger than me.”

 

“You two look so cute together. When’s the last time you saw him?”

 

“Like maybe a month or two. Possibly a little bit longer. But we try to keep in touch but he is super duper busy.” Allie said a little sad.

 

The audience went quiet as Zelo secretly walked out making everyone stay quiet. As Allie was talking about him, Hye Ri turned around and told Nial to move and let Zelo sit. When Zelo sat he made bunny ears behind Allie and started doing crazy moves behind her. The audience was trying so hard not to laugh.

 

“Also Hyun Mi another member is dating the youngest from B1A4. They are really cute together.” Eun Ji said

 

Zelo came up with an idea and smirked. He slowly put his hand to cover Allie’s eyes and mouth. You could tell she was breathing hard. He slowly leaned down and whispered I missed you in Korean. He slowly let his hands leave his face and Allie turned around. “Zelo!” Allie yelled and jumped into Zelo’s hug as he spun her around. “I missed you!” Allie said as he kissed him.

 

“Aw you two look adorable together! Now to end the show we are going to have a dance off between one direction and P.L.H!” Alan said

 

“How about we pick one person from our group and you pick one person from your group.” Illumanite said and they agreed.

 

One Direction picked Harry and he did a couple of dance moves that made P.L.H laugh. Soo Lin was up and Blackout by Breathe Carolina came on.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCJ3H9UI52k

 

“It’s funny how she can do this in heels.” Eun Ji said and everyone stood up and jammed to the song.

 

Alan Carr ended the show and they started dancing until the producer said cut. Alan thanked the two groups and Harry and Soo Lin were talking and laughing. “Come on I wanna bring you somewhere!” Harry said as he dragged Soo Lin somewhere.

 

“Yah! Where are we going?” Soo Lin said. They got to their destination. “Wow.” Soo Lin said in amazement.

http://www.wyndhamgrandlondon.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/view-london-night-wyndham-grand.jpg

 

“This is amazing. Its so pretty! Thank you Harry.” Soo Lin said as she hugged Harry. “Your welcome!” They sat down in the grass and talked a lot more.  “Look a shooting star! Make a wish Harry!” Soo Lin said as she closed her eyes and wished in her head. Harry opened his eyes before her saw that she fell asleep after. “I wish you would be my girlfriend.” Harry said. Soo Lin heard it and opened her eyes. “I would be honored to be your girlfriend harry.” They leaned and kissed each other. Of course the pap. was their and got shots of them kissing.

 

They both went home and tomorrow was the day they were leaving.

 

BACK IN KOREA:

 

The rest of the girls decided to stay back in Korea and hang out with Absolute.  Hyun Mi and Young Sun decided to hang out with Baro and Gongchan.  They went to all of the programs to show their support for their Baby Goodnight comeback.  Hyun Mi and Gongchan were always together. Baro and Young Sun would always watch movies or play wii. One day all the girls decided to invite B1A4 and Absolute to come swim at their house at their new pool!

 

Pool: http://smarthomearchitecture.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Extraordinary-Rooftop-Swimming-Pool-Design-with-Sky-Landscape-from-Your-House.jpg

 

Swim Outfits:

Bathingsuits 1

 

swim 2

 

 

The girls came out an greeted the guys.  Young Sun and Hyun Mi went to hang out with B1A4. Well it was only Baro, Gongchan, Jiyoung, and Sandeul. CNU had schedules to attend. Baro was staring at Young Sun the whole time. She looked pretty good in her bathing suit. “C’mon Baro lets swim!” Young Sun said dragging him to the pool.  Everyone was slashing water and on pool floaties pushing each other off.

 

 15 minutes later, 2NE1’s Scream started playing and Young sun loved this song.  “Baro oppa! You wanna go dance?” She asked. “Uhh S-sure.” Baro said. They went to this little dance floor thing where Absolute, Kiomo, Xiu, and Soo Yun were dancing. Young Sun was dirty dancing (not a whole lot!) with Baro and Baro loved it. Then she got tired so they went to sit down in the bubble chairs

 

http://www.designloversblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/1-Collages66-480x330.jpg

 

“Wow I’m so tired.” Young sun said as she swung in her bubble chair. Baro took a picture of her and was about to put it on twitter. “Don’t you dare put that on twitter boy.” YoungSun said

 

“Make me.” Baro said and smirked. Young Sun ran to his chair and tackled him for the phone. What they couldn’t see was that Young Sun was basically straddling him and Baro had a hand on her waist. Their faces were inches apart. They stopped 5 minutes later and realized it. “What do I have to do to make you not put the picture on twitter?”

 

“Hmm…become my girlfriend and kiss me?” Barro asked

“Hell yeah”. Young Sun said and they started making out. Baro turned the chair so no one could see them.

 

“Are they getting it on?” Eun Mi asked and Lixi nodded. “Lets just awkwardly walk away.” He said and they both ran.