4 month anniversary celebration

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            It was a special morning for Hyun Mi and Gongchan. It was a quiet morning in their hotel room at 6 in the morning. Hyun Mi opened her eyes with a bright smile on her face. She turned over and looked at her sleeping oppa. “Gongchan oppa. Wake up!” She said quietly. No movement. “Oppaaaa.” She said a little louder and still no response. She thought for a moment and stood up on the bed. She jumped up and down. All he did was turn over. “Ugh. Oppa you are driving me nuts.” She said and he still didn’t move. She straddled his body and looked at his face. She slowly opened his eye lids and saw his eyeballs “Ewww.” She said as she did a miniature spasm.

 

            She grabbed his shoulders and shook him violently. Hyun Mi kissed him and there was still no movement. “You are difficult.” She said and poked his forehead. She thought a little bit longer. “Alright Hyun Mi. You got this girl.” She said to herself and blushed at the thing she was about to do. She bounced up and down on him and he slowly started to move. “Op-pa-aa” She said as she bounced up and down. He slowly looked up to see her bouncing on him (which slowly turned him on). “Babe, what are you doing?” Gongchan said as he sat up and wrapped his arms around her. “Yah! Don’t you know what day it is?” “Our 4 month anniversary!” Gongchan said and kissed her.

 

            “Do you have anything planned for today?” Hyun Mi asked and he slowly thought. “Yes….No……MAYBE SO!” He said and they laughed. “I love you!” “I love you too oppa!”. They kissed and hugged each other. “C’mon lets get dressed! We get to go to the park earlier than anyone else!” Gongchan said and Hyun Mi laughed at his excitement.  They got dressed and raced to the elevator, quietly.

 

           

Hyun Mi

 

            They got to the park and only a few people were there. Three little girls saw Hyun Mi and ran to her. They hugged her legs since they were so small and she smiled. “Awww! Hi you gorgeous princesses. What brings you here so early?” She asked them and squatted down to the level, same with Gongchan. “We wanted to see the Disney princesses, but we are super duper excited to see you!” “Is this your husband?” One of the girls asked since she saw the huge cross ring on her fingers. She laughed and responded “Sadly no! He’s my boyfriend. Guess how many months we have been with each other!” She said and told the girls 4 months and they started freaking out about how that was a long time. The girls started to tell him to marry her soon and they laughed. “Can they get a picture with you two?” The little girls parents asked and the two agreed. Gongchan held two of the girls while Hyun Mi held the other girl. “Thank you so much!” Their parents said and they waved goodbye. “C’mon lets go!” Gongchan said and dragged Hyun Mi to some of the rides.

 

            They found a store that held couple Mickey and Minnie mouse ears. “Oppa grab the Minnie mouse ears!” Hyun Mi said as she tried to reach for them. He took a picture of her trying to grab the ears and put it on twitter. He grabbed one for him and one for her. “Aww! We look so cute!” She said and hugged him as they looked into the mirror. They took selcas with the ears and paid for them. More people started to come in and more fans started to see her, but since it was their 4 month anniversary, they decided to respect her privacy. “Remind me to thank the fans later tonight.” Hyun Mi whispered to Gongchan and he nodded.

 

            They rode a bunch of rides at epcot and they decided to save the best ride for last.  “Time changes are still killing me.” Hyun Mi said and rested her head on Gongchan’s shoulder as they were walking. “How about the tower of terror.” Gongchan said and Hyun Mi’s eyes widen. “No no no no no! Oppa I don’t like that ride. It scares me!” Hyun Mi said and slowly backed up. “I’ll protect you. And besides it can’t be that bad. I’ll hold your hand the whole time!” Gongchan said and Hyun Mi looked at the ground. “You promise to not scare me on this ride more than I already am.” Hyun Mi said and Gongchan kissed her and he nodded. She giggled and dragged him to the ride. They went through the creepy hotel part and got into the vehicle. Some fans got little videos of them talking and laughing and then they went back to respecting their privacy.

 

            “Oh god it’s starting.” Hyun Mi said and the vehicle started moving. The ride started to do the drops and Hyun Mi would not stop screaming. Gongchan was laughing and held Hyun Mi’s hand. She sort of calmed down after and the ride was over. “Thank god it’s done! My heart is still racing.” Hyun Mi said and praised the ground. Gongchan held her hand and they walked to the monorail to go to Animal Kingdom. She was in a trance when she got to the park. “Woah!” She said as she saw the tree with all the safari animals on it. They walked on the trail that lead towards the tree and the two were amazed. “This is insane.” He said as he touched the carvings while walking the trail. They took a bunch of pictures and decided to go on Expedition Everest.

 

            Hyun Mi would scream when she saw the Yeti and hugged Gongchan and he smiled.  Other than that she had a blast on the roller coaster and had her hands up in the air most of the time. Then they decided to go on the Kali River Rapids. They both got wet, but Gongchan was soaked head to toe. “Oh Hyun Mi~” Gongchan sang as he opened his arms to her. “Don’t you dare oppa.” Hyun Mi said with a serious tone as she took the water out of her skirt. “Come here babe!” Gongchan said and he tried to chase her. Sadly he caught up to her and bear hugged her. “I love you!” “I love you too oppa!” Hyun Mi said and they kissed. They went on a few more rides and decided to sit down and dry off more. Gongchan rested his head in Hyun Mi’s lap and she toyed with his wet hair. His phone went off, which surprisingly did not get wet. He answered it and he said things that kind of made Hyun Mi nervous. “Ok……sure…….so when?..........Alright bye hyung.” Gongchan said and he looked up to Hyun Mi. “Is something wrong?” She asked and he shook his head and sat up. “No. Its just the management called and said B1A4 is going to be on season 6 of Hello Baby!” “Really! Oppa that is awesome!” “And they said the P.L.H girls could appear and be the mothers~” Gongchan said and Hyun Mi hugged him.

 

            “Yay! I can’t wait to watch you become a dad!” Hyun Mi said and the two laughed. They discussed it more at dinner since it was 9 at night. The park was closing so they decided to go to Magic Kingdom. The fireworks were about to start and Hyun Mi got excited. They did a short twitvideo saying thank you to the fans who have been supporting the two for four months and wishing them a happy anniversary.  The P.L.h girls retweeted the video and congratulated them for four months. The fireworks started the two were amazed. They cuddled together and watched the fireworks.

 

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/nye010112/s_n23_RTR2VS7P.jpg

 

(Imagine it’s them and the castle is in the background.)

 

            They did selcas of them kissing and they were all over the internet. It was 11:30 so they decided to go back to the hotel and get some sleep, because they had a fan meeting the next day. They got dressed for bed and took some more selcas of them in bed THAT ARE NOT ERTED. “Happy four month anniversary Hyun Mi. I love you!” “Happy 4 month anniversary Gongchan oppa! I love you too!”. They kissed once more and went to bed reading articles about them on allkpop. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAI EVERYONE! sorry If the anniversary chapter is short! I just got back from a mini vacation and I have some ideas for the next chapter. sad part is, i probably wont be able to update until next week because a wedding in my family is coming up saturday and I have a bunch of other things to do too. Comment and subscribe and gif you have any ideas, pm me! <3