First comes love...

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Young Sun woke up early the next morning to get ready for Baro’s parents afternoon party, just to welcome spring.  Young Sun was basically running around going crazy, trying to curl her hair and eat a poptart at the same time after she got out of the shower.  On the other hand, she had her laptop in her bathroom, reading the new article on allkpop about Baro’s teaser picture.  She giggled once she saw his teaser photo and thought he was very adorable.  Once she was done curling her hair, she took off her robe and was about to change into her dress, but Baro barged in her room and laid down on her bed facing her.  “Do you always have to walk in while I’m in lingerie?” Young Sun asked as she walked into her closet. “Not my fault you look amazing in lingerie.” Baro replied and winked at her and followed her into the closet.

            “May I help you?” Young Sun turned around to see Baro leaning against the door frame.  “I’m just admiring you.” He smiled and walked towards her to kiss her.  She giggled once more before kissing him back and he lifted her so her legs wrapped around his waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.  “We cannot be doing this at your parent’s house.” “Not unless we are in my room.” He replied and she playfully slapped his arm.  He let got of Young Sun so she could go get dressed and put her makeup on.  “Oppa, can you grab my Michael Kors bag.” Young Sun said and he nodded.  He looked at the shelf with all of her purses and looked confused as hell.  “Young Sun they all look the same.” He replied and she rolled her eyes.  “It has a big the big letters MK on it in gold and its white.” She replied and he saw the one that she was talking about. 

 

 

YoungSun

 

 

           

Once she was done, she put on her shoes at the front door and the two walked to Young Sun’s car.  While she was driving, Baro looked really nervous. “Baro, are you okay?” Young Sun asked and poked his cheek.  “What? Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” Baro said and Young Sun did not believe him, but she did not want to ask any more questions.  A few minutes later, Young Sun felt someone starring at her. “Stop staring at my Baro.” She said and Baro looked away blushing. “I’m sorry, but those things are like melons.” “No push up bra either. Unlike some girls.” Young Sun replied and Baro smirked. “Even better.” He mumbled and Young Sun blushed. “Just be quiet.” She said and giggled.  Minutes later, they arrived at his parents house and the whole front yard was covered with cars. “I didn’t know you had this many people in your family.” Young Sun a little nervous.  “What’s wrong Young Sun. Why are you nervous all of a sudden.” Baro asked and held her waist, pulling her closer to him.  She shrugged and looked down at her feet.  “Look, you will be okay. I told my whole family about you and from what they heard me say, they really like you.  This is a chance for you to meet my whole family so you can be a part of us.  You will be okay. Look at me please.” He said to her and she slowly looked up at him.  He smiled at her and hugged her.  He held her hand and walked her to the front door.  Baro knocked on the door, and a few seconds later, his mom opened the door and hugged her son. 

She then hugged Young Sun and told her she looked amazing.  Young Sun put her things down by the door and Baro lead her to the kitchen, where his grandparents were at.  Baro’s mom took her hand away from Baro and lead her outside to meet cousins, his father and sister, and everyone else that was possibly at the party.  “You keep her Baro, she is a very sweet girl.” His grandmother said to Baro and he nodded, looking at his lovely girlfriend. “Trust me, I won’t let her go.”  He said and his grandmother giggled.  The backyard looked lovely with all of the tables out : http://cdn.indulgy.com/e1/s5/xA/240450067575154139fScMpqznc.jpg

“Is this all of the family?” “Oh no sweetheart! These are some of my friends, some of his little sister’s friends, some of his friend’s, and other far away relatives.” She replied to Young Sun and she nodded.  His mom introduced her to possibly everyone at the party, but all she wanted was her squirrel boyfriend.  Her sister then took her to meet her friends and Young Sun had a pretty enjoyable time with them.  Baro finally found her and decided to take her away from his sister’s table, and to wear him and his family were sitting at.  They ate a whole bunch of food his mother cooked and were so full.  Once everyone was done eating, some dance music started playing and majority of the young people went out to dance.  Baro and Young Sun decided to help his mom clean the tables and pick up the plates.  “When will you ask her?” His mom asked and he rolled his eyes.  “Soon.” He replied as he wiped his hands.  “Don’t reply to me like that, and do it before it is too late.  I like her and I don’t want her to leave.” His mom replied and he sighed.  “I want to ask her too but I don’t know what her reply will be.” “Baro, she will agree to it, I promise.  She is a sweet girl with a kind heart.” She replied and Baro nodded.  Thank goodness Young Sun did not hear it.

After they were done cleaning up, Baro brought Young Sun out to the dance floor and danced with her until the sun started to go down.  His mother got everyone’s attention as the music started to turn down little by little.  “I would like to thank everyone for coming to the party tonight for a very special moment for Baro!” His mom said and everyone clapped.  “What’s going on oppa?” She whispered and he smiled and chuckled at her and returned to what his mother was saying.  “….and Baro has a special announcement.” He walked up and his mother sat back down at the table, and his sister came right next to Young Sun, with her phone recording.  Young Sun was very confused, but nervous at the same time. “What is going on?” She mumbled to herself.

“Hello everyone, like my omma said, thank you for coming here today. Besides the fact that my group is having a comeback soon, I have something else to say.” He paused and looked directly at Young Sun.  “Back last year in May, a special angel was sent to me, to make a whole new part of my life special.  This angel is the most gorgeous girl I have ever met, and my best friend.  Even though she was not my first kiss, it feels like I gave her my first everything. Words can’t describe how amazing she is and how she lights up my life every time I see her.  She makes me laugh, smile, and so many other things that are hard to explain.  She is an amazing dancer and is always there for her when I need someone to talk to.  To cut this short, I want to thank God for…just letting me be with Young Sun. Can you come up here babe?” He walks to Young Sun and leads her to in front of everyone. 

“I love you” “I love you too oppa.” They said quietly and kissed, everyone awed of course.  “I know you love me, the way I love you, and we both have been thinking about moving in together.  I’m not about to do this just to live together, but for her to be in my life forever, even when we die together.” He replied and she wiped tears away from her eyes.  He turned towards her and held both of her hands.  He breathed in and out and looked at his mom for approval.  Young Sun closed her eyes and when she heard everyone gasp, she looked down and saw Baro on one knee and him trying to pull the velvet box out of his pocket.  “Oh my goodness!” Young Sun exclaimed as she put her right hand over to keep her from screaming.  “Will you marry me?” http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/engagement---wedding/diamond-solitaire-ring-3-ct-round-cut--14k-white-gold/100006/100006.100007.100010 He asked with a big smile on his face and his eyes glossing a little.  She wiped the tears away from her eyes once more and she nodded and said yes quietly.  Everyone cheered as Baro picked her up and kissed her. They wiped away each other’s tears and kissed like no one was there.  He then put the ring on her ring finger. 

“Oppa, this is beautiful. Thank you!” She said as she hugged him as tight as possible to never let him go.  “You’re welcome. Ready for stage two?” He asked and she giggled.  “With you? Yes!” She said and kissed him once more.  The night went on with more fun, and the couple got a whole bunch of congratz.  “Do not release that video until I say so.” Baro told his sister and she nodded.  It was nine in the evening and everyone by then left.  His mom brought the family inside so they could discuss some things.  “So when do you want to go wedding dress shopping? Oh! How about we start discussing the date.  We need flowers and bridesmaids list and-“ “OMMA! Chill please, I literally just proposed to her not that long ago! Let her settle please.  It’s too soon to be thinking of these things.” He replied and his mom glared at him.  “Do not talk to me like that, I’m just saying how we need to start-“ “Omma, we don’t need to start talking about everything yet! Let’s just wait a while. Young Sun and I get to pick the date, and the wedding definitely will not be next week.  So let us do the decision making, and until then, we will call you when we need you.” Baro said and stormed outside of the house to the front yard. 

“I’m so sorry Mrs. Cha, I don’t know what has gotten into him.” Young Sun said as she hugged his mom.  “It’s fine, it isn’t your fault.  He just hates it when I rush things that he is involved in.  I’m just excited to have a daughter in law. And his sister is very excited to have another girl to relate to.  He has been stressing over the proposal since last month.  I’m just rushing things.” She replied and Young Sun hugged her once more before going outside and seeing Baro leaning on the car with his head in his hands.  “Oppa that was kind of rude what you did back there.” “She always does that to me.  I hate it when she rushes things.” Young Sun sighed and snuggled into his chest while he wrapped his arms around her.  “But Baro, she is so excited about this! And she’s excited to have another daughter in her family.  I do agree with you about waiting, and we did just get engaged.” “Exactly.” “But you should really go apologize to your mom.  She is just happy for us.  Please go apologize, your mom is really upset.” Young Sun said as she looked up at him.  He kissed her for a while and lead her back into the house so he could apologize.

“Omma, look I’m sorry for about what I said back there, I really do, but you just need to stop rushing things.  We have like the whole rest of the year to plan everything.  Just be patient until we are ready.” He said and hugged his mom.  “Thank you Sun Woo, and I’m sorry for rushing you two.” She replied and Young Sun awed at the scene.  “That was sweet!” She said and hugged him.  “Alright well we better start heading back home.” Baro said and Young Sun nodded.  Young Sun hugged Mrs. Cha and the couple headed to her car and drove off to the P.L.H mansion.  The two quietly snuck into the house and into her room before the girls walked out of their room.  The two changed (Baro now has extra clothes for him in her closet) and fell asleep in each other’s arms. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay I updated! Now I just need to sleep! I hope you guys like the chapter!

I feel like I rushed it a little, but Eun Mi is next! (No not for marriage)

Please comment on the story ASAP!