GDA

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            It was Day 2 of the Golden Disk Awards, and the producers wanted Absolute and P.L.H to have a friendly competition against B.A.P and Secret.  The brother/sister group was going to perform, Some Nights, while Allie was going to sing What Hurts the Most, and Xiu singing What Doesn’t Kill You.  Eun Ji and Jaemin were also going to have a miniature duet together.  The girls woke up early and all decided to put their hair in pigtails and dress in onesies, but they had to dress at the HRT building since the boys were already there and packed.  Minhyuk (Bbomb) finished running the boys dance and walked out the room, but accidently ran into Eun Ji.

            “Sorry Oppa! I didn’t see you there!” She said as she hugged him.  “It’s fine! Why is your hair in pigtails?” He asked and she giggled.  “Hye Ri came up with the idea to wear onesies and put our hair in pigtails, so yeah!” Eun Ji said and he laughed.  “I hope you have a safe flight.” Minhyuk said and hugged Eun Ji.  “Thanks oppa! I’ll see you when I get back!” She said and started walking down the hall.  “Eun Ji I-“ He was about to say, but she was already in the elevator.  He pulled out a little box with a diamond necklace saying girlfriend on it. “Maybe next time.” He said and put the little box into his pocket. 

            “Let’s go!” Hye Ri yelled into the night as the vans drove them off to the airport, but Hyun Mi drove her car because she had the kids with her, so Young Sun rode with her.  Once everyone arrived, they had a race to see who could make it to the door first, and Leo won magically by tripping Maz.  “Oppa that wasn’t nice!” Minhee said as she helped Maz up.  He mumbled something, but no one heard.  Jae Sun and Jin Ae held Hyun Mi’s hand as she walked through the airport, and the twins each rolled their own suitcase in the other hand that was free.  While Hyun Mi was getting her suitcase weighed, the boys would play with the twins and hold them. 

            “No fans are here, it’s good, but it’s so weird.” Kianna said to Allie and she nodded.  “Thanks to Chung Hee for booking everything to early.” She replied and Kianna nodded.  Everyone raced outside to get into the jet since it was very cold outside.  Chung Hee walks in with a camera that had the GDA initials on the side of the camera.  “The producers want you guys to film your journey on your way to the awards”. Chung Hee said and everyone nodded.  Lixi grabbed the camera first and turned it towards him and Eun Mi and they begun to talk.  “So Eun Mi, why are you girls wearing onesies.” “Ok so it started with this whole story…we high fived airplanes in our sleep.” She said and Lixi raised an eyebrow.  The two burst out laughing and regained themselves. 

            The two then decided to play just dance 4 on the X box live and were about to play Beauty and The Beat.  “Do I seriously look like that?” “Look like what?” “A snowman.” “Eun Mi stop poking your hips, you are not a snowman.” Lixi said and Eun Mi glared at him.  “You’re a snowwoman.” He said and she giggled.  While they were dancing to the game, they would mess each other up by pushing each other or stepping on their foot. “Guys please keep it down! I just put the twins to sleep.” Hyun Mi said and the two nodded and turned the tv volume down.  The boys were hogging the camera the whole time and were making funny faces.  “* cough * MANWHORES! * cough *” Hye Ri said as she walked pass them and Jay glared at her.  “YAH!” Jay said and the two got into a playful argument. “Did you kiss your mother with your mouth?” “YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR.” Hye Ri said back to him and the boys started bursting out laughing.  Jay ran into another room to Soo Lin and fell asleep with her.  Hyun Hoo walked over to Crystal who was icing her foot, that was now out of its boot and into a little strap on cast.  “So how’s the foot?” He asked and zoomed in on her foot.  “Better, thank goodness. I missed performing and dancing.” She said and he nodded.

            The two started to lip sync to songs that Crystal had on her phone and got really crazy with the songs.  Soo Yun walked in on the two and decided to join in on the fun.  Hyun Mi was skyping Gongchan and he would see the kids sleeping when she flipped the camera around.  “I miss my family.” He said and she smiled.  “Don’t worry, you will see us in like three more hours.” She replied and giggled as Gongchan tried hard not to fall asleep.  “That’s too long though.” He said and pouted.  “Are you still gonna meet us at the entrance?”  She asked and he nodded.  “Alright, well you better go to sleep.  I need to go to sleep too.”  Hyun Mi said and he nodded.  They exchanged their  “I love you(s).” and went to sleep.  Everyone was passed out on and in random places in the plane and arrived in Malaysia in no time.  Fans were outside waiting for them, so the girls hurried to change into shorts and a regular t-shirt with high tops.

            Everyone signed autographs and took pictures with fans and then left to go do a sound check at the GDA stage.  Eun Ji started off with Jaemin doing a little bit of Somebody that I Used to Know, then everyone came out on stage to sing Some Nights.  Allie was next to do her practice stage and her brothers and sisters cheered her on from offstage.  Xiu had the same thing happened to her and they all walked backstage to meet up with B.A.P and Secret.  They all bowed to each other and went their separate ways.  The only people left in the hallway were Ji Eun and Hye Ri, glaring at each other.  “Well, look who it is, queen .” Ji Eun said and smirked.  “It’s queen biatch to you.” “Same thing. What did you eat for breakfast? Flakes?” Hye Ri smirked and rolled her eyes.  “I would slap you, but that would be animal abuse.” Ji Eun glared at her, “ I would slap you, but your face already looks bad as it already is.”  “If you’re going to be two faced, atleast make one of them pretty.” Hye Ri said and Ji Eun glared harder, almost speechless.  Hye Ri took this as an advantage and kept going, she couldn’t stop herself.  “If I put your face by a doot, no one would ever come in.  If I throw a stick, will you leave?”  “YOU”RE A FAIL!” Ji Eun said and Hye Ri went silent, which made Ji Eun smirk.  Hye Ri stepped closer until she was like 5 inches away from her face.  “So was your Dad’s .” Hye Ri said and smiled.  “UGH!” Ji Eun said and stomped away. 

            “What was that all about?” Soo Yun asked Hye Ri and she shook her head.  “Nothing.  It’s worthless.” Hye Ri said and walked back to P.L.H”s waiting room. 

 

 http://www.polyvore.com/gda/collection?id=2213040 (Girls Outfits)

 

            The crew walked onto the red carpet and smiled for the fans and paparazzi.  Then they quickly went to the press conference and answered questions about their friendly competition with BAP and Secret tonight.  “It will be a friendly competition and our performances are actually kind of different from each other, so I hope you guys enjoy both performances! “ Allie said and everyone clapped.  Gongchan and the rest of B1A4 decided to stay behind and watch the twins while the girls performed with the Absolute boys.  The twins would dance to the stage performances that went on, they even sang Lee Hi’s 1,2,3,4.   The kids stopped dancing when Secret came on because they got really tired from partying too.  Hyun Mi’s phone went off so she had to go outside to answer it, since it was the owner of the reception they were going to have their wedding.  “Really?.....But you never said that befor-…..okay, thanks for calling….alright…….bye.” Hyun Mi said and wiped the tears that were kind of coming out of her eyes.  “What’s wrong babe?” Gongchan walked outside and hugged her.  “The owner of the reception called and said they can’t have it on April 18th anymore because something came up and they have to move it like earlier in April.  Like the 3rd.” She said and hugged him tighter.

            “Okay, well calm down. The priest said we can change it if anything went wrong.  So we can have it April 3rd.” He said and she shrugged.  “I guess, but then we would have to call everyone and tell them we need to flowers sooner or the table clothes sooner.” She said and was kissed by Gongchan.  “It’s fine.  We can reschedule everything when we get back home.  This is supposed to be a fun night.” He said and lead her back inside and sat down next to the twins who were back to dancing. 

                        “We have to go backstage now!” Allie said and everyone ran backstage to go get their mics on and get into ready positions.  Eun Ji and Jae Min walked on stage and he had his guitar in his hand.  He nodded and he begun to play

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHpZHKdi5og

 

            Then the rest of the gang joined them and begun to sing Some Nights.  The gang was jamming out with crowd and was doing mini dances with each other on stage.  Everyone noticed that they all had smiles on their faces, which made them had smiles too.  Jin Ae and Jae Sun would chant their mommies name to get her to notice them, and she definitely did and waved at them.  Once they were done, Allie stayed on stage and sang her song.  Then Xiu walked back out on stage with a band and did a little remix to What Doesn’t kill you, and fans said it was one of the best performances they heard all night.  The girls got a rookie award along with B.A.P, Lee Hi, and Ailee.  B.A.P and Secret performed as a group and fans cheered.  Minhee sang all of Daehyun’s parts, even though they were sung by the Secret girls.  A poll would be posted online the next day of who had a better performance.  The show ended with everyone on stage and also showed the video of the HRT gang on the plane, which left everyone dying of laughter.

            The twins ran to their mother backstage and she picked both of them up and was attacked by another big kid, Gongchan.  “You were amazing!” He said and kissed her.  “You waved to us mommy!” Jin Ae said and kissed her mommies cheek.  Everyone called it a night and went to their hotel rooms that they were assigned to.  And of course they each got suites and were roomed five to a room, besides the couples.  Daehyun and Minhee went out to see the night sky and walk around, but came back an hour later because his manager needed him.

 

            Yong Guk decided to drop by Hye Ri and Soo Yun’s room before he had to go back to his hotel.  He walked in, but saw no Hye Ri.  “Where are you?” He asked in his deep voice (lol).  “In here!” She replied and he walked in into her bathroom seeing her button up her shirt. 

            “W”W”

 

Hye Ri sleepwear

 

 

 

            “Hey babe”. Hye Ri said as she kissed him on the lips.  “W-what were you doing?” He asked, still a little wide eyed.  “Um, I just got out of the shower and finished drying off why?” She asked a little suspicious.  She turned towards the mirror and smirked.  “You saw my bra didn’t you?” He nodded his head and turned towards the mirror himself.  “You liked it didn’t you” She asked. He nodded and back hugged her.     “You want to see it?” She asked him through the mirror and he smirked.  Hye Ri brought his ear closer to and whispered. “Well you won’t be able to see it.”.  He glared at her as she walked away and sat on her bed with her computer.  “Oh yes I will.” He said before tackling her on the bed and tickling her to death.  “HEP HEP!” She yelled before having a laugh attack. 

            “USE PROTECTION!” She heard some of the Absolute boys outside yell and then a door slammed.  “They are so embarrassing.” She said as she put her head in her hands.  He laughed and hugged her.  She sat in his lap facing him with her legs around him.  “I’m tired, and you should wear sleeveless shirts more.”  He laughed and squeezed her tightly.  “I’ll think about it.  But I’m gonna sleep with you.” He said and took off his shoes to get under the covers.  “But what about your-“ “I already told them.” He said and patted the spot next to him.  She nodded and Soo Yun texted her saying she would sleep in Hwa’s room.   She got under the covers with him and they snuggled.  “Do you think our future will be like what Hyun Mi and Gongchan are going through?” She asked him and he wrapped his arms around her.  “Only if we can get it to work.  And continue on.” He said and she nodded.  “I’m tired, I’m going to go night night.” She said and rested her head on his chest.  They exchanged their ‘I love yous” and went to bed.

            “CAN WE PLEASE GET A DOG?” The twins asked as they jumped on the bed continuously.  Hyun Mi was giggling and Gongchan smiled at the two and looked at her.  “What do you think.” He asked and nudged her.  “I already told you my opinion.” She said and nudged him back.  “Hm, I guess so.” He said and smiled as the kids ran to hug their parents.  “Thank you!” The two chorused and walked to the bathroom to have their teeth brushed.  “You’re too sweet.” She said and kissed him and he kissed back.  They hugged quickly before brushing their teeth and tucked the kids into bed, making sure Jin Ae had her bunny.  “When do you want to schedule everything for the wedding?” She asked before cuddling up to him.  “Like I said, when we get back to Korea.  We will settle down, and then we will call.” He said and she nodded.  They soon fell asleep in their cuddling position. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The chapter is finished! Sorry if the chapter is crappy and horrible and short! AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SECRET! THEY ARE A VERY NICE GIRL GROUP.  I just came up with it on the spot.  

 

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER AND SUBSCRIBE!