New date?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Alright people I’m not trying to sound like a here, but if I see one more comment from that last chapter that is DELETED you will be either removed from the group, or else I will shut this story down, And I am not joking around. Really, the story is old news from last week, forget about it or just build a bridge.

IT feels like this is blowing up like the T-ARA issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     The girls woke up in the morning and went straight away on their schedules.  Allie, Hwa, Young Gun, Hye Ri, Minhee, and Xiu are going to the MNet’s The Beatles Code with B.A.P and singer Younha.  Allie and Minhee were very tied because last night they were playing Slender Man and they did not win from playing it like 10 times.

     They arrived a the studio and they all got a text from Hyun Mi saying that Gongchan brought her to Lotte World for their 6 month anniversary.  “Too cute!” Hwa said and put her phone away since they were about to air. “NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Zelo said as he opened the door to the studio and spotted Allie, even when she got a new hair do and color. 

     “Care-!” Allie was about to finish when Zelo tripped over a wire, again. “-Ful Zelo….” Allie said and face palmed. She ran to him and helped him up. “ Yah! Stop running when you see me in any studio. You are going to hurt yourself.” Allie said and kissed him. “I will noona! NOONA GUESS WHAT!” “Hmm Zelo?” “MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP SOON!” “ I know. My little robot is growing up!” Allie said and held his hand.

     The MC’s were talking amongst themselves while being aired, then they called everyone out and they walked in to the room a.k.a the submarine.  Zelo sat next to Allie and Young Jae, Minhee sat next to Daehyun and Jong Up, Hwa and Hye Ri were next to Himchan and Young Guk. Young Sun and Xiu were next to Younha and the MC’s. The talked to Younha first and then compared her and B.A.P saying they were both aliens. Then the MC’s talked to B.A.P and made Zelo say he was dropping out of school and then made him apologize to his teacher saying it was a joke. Young Guk had a low note battle with an MC and Daehyun had a high note battle with YounHa. “Let’s get Minhee to join in on this battle.” “Believe me or not, but I cane do Mariah Carey’s highest note.” “Let’s see then!” ShinDong said

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUUE4ePt8Xc

 

     “She remind me of snow white.” ShinDong said and everyone agreed. “And I rarely do that high note.” Minhee said and everyone oh-ed. “And Hye Ri can sing also, can you sing us something?” One of the MC’s asked and she nodded.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGJDrNWZZU

 

     Hwa came in with the rapping because Hye Ri’s throat started to hurt her. She signaled Allie to finish the song and Allie continued it off. The MC’s were very surprised with Hye Ri’s voice and Hwa’s rap.  “So Allie, how long have you and Zelo been going out for?” “Almost seven months on September 27th. The day before is 1 whole year since P.L.H have been together!” Allie said and got really excited. 

     “Who do you think will get married first in P.L.H?” MC Dong Min asked. “Definitely Hyun Mi because she is older and her relationship with Gongchan is still going. Today they made it to six months and are at Lotte World!” Hwa said and the MC’s nodded. “So when will she be aloud to get married?” “You have to be 19 ½ to get engaged and 20 when you can get married.  So in January, she will be able to get engaged and July 24th she can get married.” Xiu said and everyone oh-ed. 

     “Who do you think will get married after Hyun Mi will get married?” One of the MC’s asked. “I want to say Soo Yun or Eun Ji. They seem like they can get married before all of us.” Minhee said and the girls agreed. “Hye Ri, how are you liking WGM?” ShinDong asked and Hye Ri thought for a bit. “To me, I find it kind of stressful knowing I have to somewhat take care of 12 other girls in the house and live with Young Guk, but he keeps me focused and say’s you shouldn’t worry. It sounds really stupid when I say it, but you get what I mean.” She said and everyone nodded.

     “How were the VMAS?” One of the MC’s asked. “They were so cool! And we saw so many people we meet last year at the AMA’s like Nicki Minjai and we screamed after we met Katy Perry. She is so nice and sweet and AMAZING!” Young Sun said and everyone laughed over her spasm. “Who were those two little girls you guys were talking to on the red carpet?” ShinDong asked as they looked at one of the pictures on the red carpet. “Oh!  The brunette is Sophia and the blonde is Rosie. If you look them up on youtube, They rapped Nicki Minaj’s super bass and they nailed it and so they are really famous now. They grew up so fast!” Allie said and they nodded. The MC’s asked about Allie and Zelo’s relationship and Zelo said some very sweet things about Allie. “….I like the way she plays with my hair. It feels good!” And and I like her eyes because they are like an Owls” “Wait so her eyes are big?” The MC asked and Zelo shook his head. “No because she doesn’t blink.” He replied and everyone burst out laughing.

     “And I like how she takes care of me and how she is very protective of me. I’m really happy she came into my life. Also she gives me cherry tomatoes.” Zelo said and Allie awed “ I love you noona!” Zelo said and hugged her. “ I love you too Zelo.” She said and kissed him. “Couple of the year totally.” Younha said and everyone agreed.  Allie was saying what she loves about Zelo and he kept kissing her cheek non-stop while she was talking. “Moving on, is it true, Young Sun, that you like to dirty dance with Baro? A.K.A grinding?” Dong Min asked and Young Sun’s eyes got wide and her face got red. “No comment” She said and hid her hands in her hands. 

     “Is this true Xiu?” “I think you should ask Baro..” “I’m already on it.” Young Sun said and her phone was on speaker with her phone calling Baro. “Hello?” “Hey babe, um they figured out we um….dirty dance.” “Oh….akward. What should we tell them.” “Maybe that it’s true?” “Sure. The kids miss you and they want you to come back soon!” “OK, Love you babe.” “Love you too! Bye bye! “Bye!” She said and everyone pretend they did not hear anything.  “Well now that’s out of the way…” The MC said and continued the show.

     Once the show ended, they said goodbye to the MC’s and the Absolute boys finished their first day of MV shooting. “Hey you guys, I say we should throw a surprise party for the boys.” Minhee suggested and everyone thought that would be a good idea. “Can we come noona?” Zelo asked Allie and she nodded.  So everyone drove to the P.L.H house and planned the party.  Xiu had Young Jae, Minhee, and Daehyun go to the store and buy little tiki lights and 6 piñatas.  Hye Ri, Young Guk, Zelo, and Allie ordered a huge water slide.  Everyone else helped decorated then the rest of the girls came home to help set up the backyard.  Hyun Mi came home with Jiyoung, Gongchan, and Baro to also help set up. 

     Soo Lin and Crystal went to the set and saw the boys ready to go home, and then she invited them to the P.L.H house and they nodded. “Oh and bring your swim suits!” Soo Lin yelled as she got in the car with Crystal.  They drove back home and saw the backyard looked awesome! Even though it is a small party. The boys drove to the P.L>H house and for some reason Juntaek and Maz were not speaking to each other. They walked in the backyard and were surprised to see all of the decorations. 

    

SW 2012

 

 

    

 

SW 2012

 

 

 

 

http://www.southfloridabounce.com/images/BounceHouses/tsunami-header-gir.jpg

http://kicksandgigglesrentals.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/product_waterslide_21_3-300x230.jpg

 

“What is all of this?” Lixi asked amazed as he put his stuff down. “Just to congratulate you guys on your first day of filming.” Xiu said as she hugged Lixi. “Wow! Thanks noona!” lixi said and ran to the water slide with Zelo. Everyone were enjoying themselves and Chung Hee, Kiana, and HeeYoung came over to celebrate.  Soo Yun noticed Juntaek was being very distant from some of the guys when Max was around them. “Hey you ok?” Soo Yun asked as she sat next to him. 

     “Maz is just pissed at me because I smoked on set, when we weren’t even filiming.” Juntaek said and looked at the pool. “Oh. I might sound like Maz here, but it’s true. You know smoking causes lung cancer, and I so do not want you to be in the hospital because of smoking.  Right now, you are causing so much damage to your body. And you know the younger one’s look up to us as role models. Right now, your role model is not doing so well. You and Maz better work it out, or else I will get Chung Hee into this business, now please go have fun. You look bored sitting here.” Soo Yun said and hugged him. He nodded and they went to the water slides.

     Daehyun and Minhee were hanging out and he seemed nervous. “Oppa, are you ok?” Minhee asked and he nodded. Daehyun had something planned for Minhee and everyone knew about it except for her.  Dae Hyun signaled Xiu and she brought her to the house and up to her room while the guys got the banner out and laid it infront of Minhee’s balcony.  Once Xiu brought her onto her balcony and her eyes were closed. “Open your eyes.” She told her and she opened and gasped.  Everyone was surrounding the banner and Daehyun had a megaphone and yelled. “MINHEE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?” He said into the megaphone. And Minhee got teary. Minhee smiled and yelled “YES OPPA!” Then everyone cheered and the guys hugged Daehyun. 

     Minhee and Xiu came downstairs and Daehyun gave her flowers. “Thank you oppa.” Minhee said and hugged him. She slowly started crying because she was very surprised. “Did you guys know about it too?” Minhee asked the girls and they nodded. “That’s it goodnight everyone~” Minhee said and pretended to walk away and everyone laughed. Young Sun got it all on camera and posted it to twitter and you can hear Lixi and Zelo yell, “HAPPY HUNGER GAMES AND MAY THE ODS BE EVER IN YOUR YOSO!” “Whats YOSO?” Allie asked Zelo and he laughed. “You only shave once!” Zelo and Lixi said at the same time and burst out laughing. “You dorks.” Allie said and Zelo hugged her. They all went back to the water slides and Daehyun went down the slide with Minhee. Young Sun turned the stereo on and it was like a calling for Baro because right away he started dancing with her.  Everyone was on the floor dancing away.  Once they were all worn out, Young Guk, Hye Ri, and Chung Hee deflated the water slides and everyone went inside to watch The Hunger Games. Everyone grabbed some blankets and huddled with each other. The couples sat next to each other and the ‘rejects’ as Eun Mi called them sat in the back of the theatre. “REJECT PARTY OF HERE!” Eun Mi yelled and Soo Yun burst out laughing. Lixi and Eun Mi were making jokes throughout the movie. Kianna and SooYun were saying how gorgeous Cato was.

     Jaemin and Soo Lin hung out together, but Soo Lin felt the other Jaemin looking at her. Minhee fell asleep on DaeHyun shoulder during the movie and he smiled.

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0ELQP4cLxF4/SeojaAvtHNI/AAAAAAAAM6U/Y0hMG5j4LO8/s400/gadget-home-theater.jpg

 

     Once the movie was over, everyone went into separate rooms that Chung Hee had placed into the house when it was being built in room 1 was HYe Ri and Young guk, Gongchan and Hyun Mi, Baro and Young Sun, and JAemin and Soo Lin.

 

http://gallery.wjsullivan.net/d/12224-6/IMG_2543.JPG

 

In room 2: 

     http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2643/3735620037_e14fa506e9.jpg

 

were the absolute boys, , and Ji young.

 

Room three was:

 

http://distilleryimage0.instagram.com/f52de184529611e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

 

Zelo and Allie, Dae hyun and Minhee, and Young Jae, Him Chan, and Jongup.

 

Room 4 were:

Hwa, Soo Yun, Crystal, Kiomo, Eun Ji, Eun Mi, and Xiu. “SOCIAL REJECTS IN THE V.I.P room!” Kiomo yelled and they laughed. 

 

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/147000375306782428_runVyg7O_c.jpg

 

When it was three in the morning, the girls in Room 4 decided to play Slender. Eun Mi had it set up to the big screen and she was controlling the game with Hwa.  The rest of the girls sat in the back scared of when Slender was gonna pop up. “Slender don’t know who he be messing with! Mama E is gonna win this.” Eun Mi said and Hwa bursted out laughing with Soo Yun.  Eun Ji had her MacBook pro filming the game and their reactions. 

     The continued to play when they heard the music play. “CRAP! EUN MI RUN RUN RUN! SLENDER IS COMING!” Crystal said and kept hitting Eun Mi’s shoulder. She got the signal and started making her run when they had to find the last note to win. “I need to find the eighth note!” Eun Mi yelled out loud probably waking everyone up. When she was about to grab it when Slender popped out of nowhere and killed Eun Mi. They screamed and Eun Ji fell off the bed when slender popped up. “DAMNMIT! WE ALMOST HAD IT TOO!” Eun Mi bursted out laughing after she screamed.  Everyone started to laugh.  Kianna walked in and the girls screamed again and ran to the corner of the bed. “What in the world are you guys doing?” She asked and rubbed her eyes.” “We were playing Slender until he killed us.” “KIANNA U MUST PLAY!” Hwa said and she shrugged. 10 minutes later Kianna was playing the game looking confused as hell. Eun Mi was helping control her, but the music started playing and Kianna screamed when slender killed her.

     Kianna went back to her room since she was scared, and the girls fell asleep forgetting to turn the game off and slender’s face was staring at them sleeping. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9/23/12

Hey everyone I hope I can redeem myself from the last chapter!  Once you comment on the chapter, I will reply to you with a link of the new hair dos and colors of your character! So I will do that in the morning and sorry If the letter on the top is a little mean.

Xiu:

 

Xiu

 

Xiu by yowzer135 featuring ax paris

 

Hwa:

 

HwaYoung

 

 

Minhee:

 

Minhee

 

 

Hye Ri:

 

Hye Ri

 

Hye Ri by yowzer135 featuring shoes

 

Young Sun:

 

Young Sun

 

 

Allie:

 

Allie

 

 

 

These sets above this text are the new hairstyles for Allie, Hye Ri, Young Sun, Hwa, Xiu, and Minhee.

 

Peace.

Love.

Hope.

Brittney!