"You Are The Reason I Live...."

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            The next day, the girls got ready to close up their I’m Not Perfect comeback, and this was their last performance for it.  The girls were kind of nervous because of everything that happened in this past week.  And also B.A.P had their comeback which P.L.H helped support. So when the girls were going on stage, KARA (who they haven’t seen in months) and B.A.P stood near the stage to help support their end of their comeback.. Before the girls started to sing, they asked if no music could be played in the background and to do an acapella performance.  The fans and the crew were taken back, but the girls knew what they were doing. The room was so silent while they were singing, you could have heard a pen dropped.

           

            Once they ended, they had a standing ovation and their fans chanting their name. “Thank you, P.L.H army, who have been supporting us through day one!” Allie said and the fans started to sing I’m Not Perfect as they walked off the stage.  Once they were off, KARA came and attacked them with hugs. “ITS LIKE A FAMILY REUNION!” Eun Mi yelled as she jumped on JiYoung’s back and started to play with her hair. The WGM crew came backstage to catch some moments with Hye Ri and Young Guk.  “How do you think P.L.H did?” The PD asked. “They did amazong as always, but I’m positive we did better.” “Sweetheart, you wish you did better than us.” Hye Ri and hit his shoulder.

 

            “And how is the house?” “Since we have both been busy, we haven’t been able to move into it yet, but we will be tonight!” Young Guk said and did a random tickle attack on Hye Ri. “!” Hye Ri yelled before Young Guk had to kiss her to make her be quiet. “Hye Ri and Young Guk sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Hara, Nicole, Eun Ji, Allie, Soo Yun, and Young Jae sang and ran away before getting killed by the two.  “ALL GROUPS ON STAGE FOR CROWING!” The producer said and everyone went on stage. “Good luck!” Nicole told the girls and they nodded.  “And the winner is,…….P.L.H! What a nice present for ending their comeback!” The MC said and the girls smiled brightly. “Wow! Thank you so much P.L.H army for helping us get this far! You guys are amazing! Please anticipate our sub unit comebacks, our group comeback, and a special solo debut by one of us!” Alle said and they started to sing I’m Not Perfect to close the show. Groups came to some of the members to congratulate them as they were leaving the stage. Zelo became a little stubborn and demanded to stay on stage with his ‘noona’. Zelo came behind Allie and back hugged her. They started to sway to the song. “Yah! What are you doing here?” Allie asked once they were cut off the air. “ALLIE NOONA IS MINE!” Zelo yelled and the fan awed. “Yah!” Allie said quietly and blushed, which made her fans AW more.

 

            The girls walked backstage and celebrated their win. “How about we celebrate tonight at our new house? Come around ten maybe?” Young Guk said and Hye Ri agreed.  Everyone said yes, and everyone drove home. Young Guk was driving Hye Ri to their house with one of those camera’s in their car.  “How did you guys think you did?” “Pretty good,since we did beat B.A.P.” Hye Ri said and Young Guk did a straight face. “What are you doing  Wed? Since it’s our one month anniversary of being together?”

 

            “P.L.H will be going to the VMA awards since we were invited.” “Did you guys get nominated for anything?” “No, we were just invited. And we get our hair dyed for our next comeback!” Hye Ri said and started dancing in her seat which made him laugh.  They got home and saw that their bags were already in the house.  They dragged them up to their room and started to unpack. “Ok so you get the left side and I’ll get the right.” Hye Ri said and Young Guk nodded. They talked about random stuff and listened to songs.  After they unpacked, they started to cook dinner and had almost had a food fight. 

            *Knock Knock* They heard knocking at the door while they were getting ready. Hara and Zelo knocked again, but still no answer. Eun Mi unlocked the door with her bobby pin and walked in the door. “UNNIE WE’RE HERE AND I’M HUNGRY!” Eun Mi yelled while walking up the stairs and trying to find Hye Ri.  Hye Ri ran to Eun Mi and jumped onto her back.  “LETS EAT!” Hye Ri yelled and everyone went to the kitchen to be served.  The Absolute boys were coming later, and Eun Mi had something special for Hye Ri.  They all talked about stuff at dinner, which made them laugh and gossip and Hwa and KARA become friends quickly.  Once they all finished, Eun Mi made the rest stay inside while she prepared her speech for Hye Ri outside.

            Eun Mi set up a bunch of chairs and lit the tiki lights around the pool.  Hara came outside to spray Eun Mi with a garden hose because it was part of her speech.  “You ready?” Hara asked and Eun Mi held up her finger to get into position.  Hara ran inside and told everyone she was ready and ran back outside to save Hye Ri’s seat. “THE CHAIR MY FEET ARE UPON IS RESERVED FOR HYE RI!” Hara yelled and jumped off the chair. The Absolute boys arrived and sat next to B.A.P. “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, INCLUDING ZELO since he is a robot” Hara said and Zelo’s jaw dropped like he was offended, but Allie hugged him and sat on his lap. “LET US GIVE IT UP FOR EUN MI AND HER SPEECH FOR HYE RI!” Hara said and everyone cheered.  Eun Mi walked forward and Hye Ri saw she was soaked. “Why are you wet?” “IT IS FOR THIS SPEECH!” Eun Mi said and everyone giggled. “THIS SPEECH IS FOR HYE RI AND HOW MUC H I LOVE HER BY COMPARING HER TO THINGS!” Eun Mi yelled and everyone giggled again.

            “YOU ARE THE CHAIR I SIT UPON! WHEN I AM DYING! YOU ARE THE CAGE TO MY PIGEON! YOU ARE THE PEANUT BUTTER TO MY PANCAKE!” Eun Mi started to yell and everyone was laughing. “Wait, I thought it was jelly?”  Soo Lin asked confused trying to stop laughing. “No it’s pancakes.” “Alright continue please!” Hye Ri said with tears in her eyes from laughing. Hara was filming this on her phone and so were Hye Ri, Dae Hyun, Minhee, Lixi, Hyun Hoo, Jaemin, Allie, Hwa, and Nicole.  “YOU ARE THE BAR STOOL TO MY DRUNKEN BAR CUSTOMER!” Eun Mi yelled while Hara turned the hose on and started to hold the hose upwards and it looked like a fountain and she was getting herself wet. “YOU ARE THE FLOOR TO MY FEET!” “Hara what are you doing?” Nicole asked while laughing. “I’M PLAYING WITH THE HOSE!” Hara said and Eun Mi smiled and it got her off track.  “YOU ARE THE LAMPSHADE TO MY LAMP.POST! YOU ARE THE BEDSIDE TABLE.TO.MY.BOOK! YOU ARE THE HOSE TO MY HARA.” EUN Mi said as she pointed behind to Hara who was spraying Eun Mi with the hose and everyone bursted out into laughter.  “THE TSHIRT TO MY….WET T-SHIRT CONTEST! YOU ARE THE PARK GYURI TO MY…….VAMPIRE FANATSIES. YOU ARE THE DOG BOWL TO MY CAT jking you are the dog to my dog bowl.” “YOU ARE THE FENCE! TO MY TOWER! YOU ARE THE PLUG….TO MY FLAT IRON.” Eun Mi said while doing the action of flat ironing her hair. “YOU ARE THE MAKEUP TO MY FACE!” Eun Mi said while touching her face, which made Young Sun and Hye Ri fall to the ground from laughing. “YOU ARE THE LIGHT SWITCH TO MY FLORESENTS.  YOU ARE MY PURPLE LAVENDER SCENTED TIME HAPPY FLOWERS…. TO MY ROMANTIC VALENTINES DAY.TO.MY.SELF. YOU ARE MY BEAUTIFUL WHITE TEETH TO MY FOOT FACE.  YOU ARE MY SAXOHPONE! TO.MY.LIFE. YOU ARE MY FOOTBALL GAMES TO MY LATE FRIDAY NIGHT SHANAGINS.” “AND YOU ARE MY BARBEQUE BURGER TO MY FACE BEING STUFFED!  YOU ARE MY CANDLE.TO WHICH. I LIGHT MY WAY!” “AND YOU ARE MY PLYERS TO WHICH I REMOVE THE ANGER AND INJUSTICE FROM MY WORLD!” When she said that, everyone was almost on the floor laughing and Hara was in tears from laughing, “YOU ARE THE POT IN WHICH I PLANT MY SEEDS OF LIFE! YOU ARE MY METAL IN WHICH I MAKE THE FORKS THAT FEE ME FOOD! YOU ARE THE TREES THE GROW ON THE EARTH OF MY LOVE! YOU ARE THE IN WHICH I SIT UPON!” Eun Mi said and sat on Hara .  “YOU ARE THE JIYOUNG UNNIE WHO GIVES ME MY TOWEL! AND YOU ARE THE PAIN TO HARA’S WHEN I HIT IT!” Eun M wrapped her towel and hit Hara. “OW! THAT WAS MY CROTCH NOT MY !” Hara yelled and everyone was now crying from laughter.  “YOU ARE THE INCORRECTNESS WHEN I HIT HARA’S CROTCH AND CALL IT A !  YOU ARE THE PLANTS TO MY GARDEN! YOU ARE THE BATTON TO MY TIWRLING~! THE FIRE TO MY SMORES! YOU ARE THE RIFLE TO MY DEAD DEER THAT I ATE FOR DINNER! YOU ARE THE GYURI WHO IS SPEAKING ON HER CELL PHONE WAY TO FREAKING MUCH!  Eun Mi yelled to Gyuri as she was on her phone talking to someone trying not to laugh.  “YOU ARE MY ITCHING KNEE CAP, THAT I WILL PLEASE WITH ITCHING AND SCRATCHING UNTIL IT IS PLEASED! YOU! ARE THE GLUE THAT I WILL REGLUE THE SPRAKLING LETTER JUST LIKE THESE!” Eun Mi said as she grabbed Hara and showed them her glittery letters and pushed her away. “BACK ONTO MY TSHIRT. YOU ARE RUBBER AND I AM GLUE. AND WHATERVER YOU SAY, STICKS TO YOU, AND IT FALLS OFF OF ME!”  Soo Yun looked at her confused. “Because you are glue and I am rubber.” “But you just said that I was rubber and you were glue.” She replied and Eun Mi looked at the ground realizing what she said.  “YOU ARE THE BOLWING SHOES TO MY FUNGUS THAT WILL GROW ON MY FEET WHEN I WEAR NO SOCKS! YOU ARE THE PUTTER TO MY….MINI GOLF! YOU ARE THE SENSIBLE ANSWERS TO WHATEVER I AM SAYING THAT I AM NOT SAYING! YOU ARE THE SWING IN WHICH I WILL DIE. Just kidding because that is really morbid and gross.” “YOU ARE THIS BLUE GARDEN HOSE AND ALSO CAN BE USED AS A FASHIONALBE SCARFF!” Eun Mi said and rapped the garden hose around her neck an threw it to the ground. “YOU ARE THE IPHONE, THAT IS PICTURING ME AT THIS MOMENT, and you are the reason I live!” Eun Mi hugged Hye Ri and everyone awed and laughed and clapped for Eun Mi’s speech! “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! DO NOT SUE ME WHEN YOU GET THE HICCUPS!” Eun Mi said and everyone laughed some more.

 

            An hour later, everyone started to leave and P.L.H had to wake up at four in the morning to do makeup and hair for their next comeback and plan some more things for the comeback.  Hye Ri took her shower and sat on the bed with her Mac Book Pro on Twitter posting the video of Eun Mi doing her love speech. While watching it she started to tear up thinking about how she won’t be with girls 24/7 now.  The camera’s caught her tearing up and she started to cry. Young Guk walked out of the shower in a fitting tank top and sweatpants. “Baby, what’s wrong?” Young Guk asked her and she hugged him. “I-I don’t think I can do this.” Hye Ri said braking down. Young Guk set her on her lap. “What do you mean?” Young Guk asked in a soothing voice. “I’m used to being with the girls 24/7 a-and now I won’t be able to see them as much! How would I know if Eun Mi needs someone to talk to and she has it bottled up inside. She told me she is only comfortable talking to me about her problems! I don’t want her to suffer either! She’s like my daughter and I’m like her mother and knowing she is the youngest in the house-” Hye Ri’s eyes were close when Young Guk was signaling the camera crew to turn their camera’s off. The crew left to leave them alone and called it a day.

            Hye Ri sobbed into his shirt and he rocked her back and forth. “Shhh you’re fine. Eun Mi knows she will be able to call you and she has 11 other girls to depend on besides you. And Soo Lin is basically the therapist of H.R.T history. You’re fine, you’re okay, you’re fine, you’re okay….” He said rocking her to sleep.  He grabbed her computer and put it on his beside table and had her sleep on top of him. “I love you.” He said and kissed her forehead and fell asleep with his wife upon him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know, I will not be updating as much I used to be now. :'(

Did you guys like the chapter? Eun Mi's speech was said by my friend yesterday at a sleepover we were invited to and 

It was HILARIOUS! I might post a video of it later tomorrow. It honestly made my day. 

Also I might do another WGM couple and I have two of the girls on my mind. It was definetly gonna be Zelo and Allie, but 

They are really young, so I can't let them do it. Alright goodnight everyone! <3