QTCTW and Moving?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Hye Ri, Eun Ji, Crystal, Minhee, and Soo Lin were scheduled to go on Quiz To Change the World with Maz, Jay, and Lixi. 

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri~

 

Minhee:

Minhee~

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin~

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

 

Crystal:

Crystal~

 

            The boys arrived and Soo Lin immediately ran to Jay and jumped into his arms and kissed him.  “I missed you.” Soo Lin mumbled into his jacket and he laughed.  “I saw you earlier this morning!” He said and kissed her back. “It was too long though.” She said and got down from him.  Jae Sun and Jin Ae sat backstage with the whole HRT family and everyone played with them.  The other guest on the show were, SISTAR19, Daehyun and Yongguk, PLH, Absolute, HyoSung and Ji Eun, some actors and comedians.  Everyone was called onto set and before Eun Ji went with them on set, she sang the two little kids a lullaby to take a nap. Once they were asleep, she went on set and sat at her table and the MCs begun to arrive and the director started to count down for the show to begin.  The cameras started rolling and the MCs begun, “Hello everyone and welcome to.” “QUIZ TO CHANGE THE WORLD” everyone yelled the last part and clapped.  “We have some very special guest today, so lets start off with SISTAR19!” Myung Soo said and everyone clapped.  Hyorin and Bora did their dance and all jaws were open a little bit.  Once they were done dancing, they moved onto their mini interview and asked them questions.  Then it was SECRET who danced to Talk That and Poison, then they were asked about Singapore and Hyosung gave the solo performance she did.  A few more questions were asked and then they moved onto B.A.P who danced One Shot and were interviewed.

            Absolute was next and they danced to Day Life, but Crystal didn’t get to sing because she has a sore throat.  They did a quick interview, they asked Jay about his relationship with Soo Lin, and he said she is the best girlfriend he has ever had.  Then they introduced P.L.H and the girls danced a little bit to Gold.  “Wow! That was an amazing performance!” Hwi Jae said and the girls bowed and thanked him.  “So from what I hear HRT studios foundation is built on dancing like ballet and jazz and all of that.  And I hear Soo Lin, Crystal, and Minhee are a part of that foundation.  Can we each see some kind of dance or tricks from you girls?” Mi Sun asked and the girls nodded.  Minhee took off her shoes to show some of her acrobatic tricks. 

 

http://www.serenityperformance.co.uk/images/gallery/acrobatic-contortion.jpg

http://www.excitedance.com.au/wp/wp-content/gallery/class-acrobatics/img_edc-514.jpg

http://www.aurorashoptalk.com/files/2011/12/York-Dance-Post-7.jpg

http://www.bolddancecompany.ca/BDC/Programs/Entries/2012/8/1_Acrobatics_files/shapeimage_1.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqh4ewNbVv1r0ovpwo1_500.jpg

 

            Everyone was amazed by her flexibility, and applauded her, but Minhee could sense some jealousy from other female idols.  “Now what is something special that Crystal does?” Myung Soo asked and Soo Lin had to explain to everyone.  “She does these special kind of turns, which are very hard to do.  And the turns are called the skating figure turns, and they turn very very fast.  Crystal is one of the only people in our building who can do it.  And she does it in ballet or jazz shoes.” “Can you do them too?” “A little, but not as long as Crystal can hold it.” Soo Lin replied and everyone awed.  Crystal put on her jazz shoes and did some warm up turns before she begun her figure skating turns.  Once she started, everyone’s jaws dropped to the floor as they watched her turn and hold herself up nicely.  She finished a minute later and ended with a vertical split.  She bowed and then walked back to her chair to put her shoes on.  “Wow! That was amazing!” Mi Sun said and Crystal mouthed a thanks. 

            They talked about her relationship with Taewoon and how its just friends, but Hye Ri says it will end up like a Step Up story, but with Taewoon being and underground rapper, and Crystal being a fancy dancer.  “Soo Lin, what do you like about Jay?” Hwi Jae asked and Soo Lin blushed.  “He is someone who is very trustworthy, and he is always there when I need him.  Like I remember one night when I was one of the only people at the building one night and Jay did not want me to stay alone, so he stayed with me from like 12 in the morning until 6 and he never slept that entire day.  I love him so dearly, it’s just hard to describe how much I love him.” She said and he held her hand and kissed her which made everyone aw and think the moment was cute.  She was asked to do a little ballet dance and some ballet moves:

 

http://balletnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/img_0847-1024x1024.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H5-qpaky9D0/TrGc8StksUI/AAAAAAAAA_o/7iXM91XFVUI/s1600/ballet.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchxcqgpqs1rjul94o1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e9765077fe5357a05f61425caed9ded/tumblr_mhkdk7NqTY1rjul94o1_500.jpg

 

            Everyone told her she did an amazing job and got a round of applause.  “So Hye Ri” Myung Soo said and put his hands together. “So Myung Soo.” She replied and made everyone giggle.  “What makes P.L.H special?” He asked and she thought quickly.  “I think it wouldn’t be the number of the girls, but the mixture of so many different personalities.  Like you have me who can go into an airport in a onesie and not care about what anyone thinks or says.  Whatever comes out of my mouth, just watch out.  I’m the crazy and wild one and you can have Eun Ji who is a legit angel and innocent and caring and sweet and shy.  And then you have some girls who are a mixture of both of us and I think people can see how close we are and we are like sisters.  And I love them to death, I would take a bullet for each of these girls! I’m more of a protective parent, because if one of the girls get hurt from anyone, I right away stand up for that person and help fight for whatever reason.  And everyone knows our different personalities, and I think its hard for people to deal with someone like me, because it is rare for me to be calm, unless I’m like asleep.  But P.L.H is something that changed my life and I’m so happy these girls came into my life, I have no clue what I would do without them” “And you will always see us with atleast one other girl from P.L.H” Eun Ji added and everyone nodded in understanding. 

            “Will we see any y like concepts from P.L.H?” Mi Sun asked and Hye Ri sighed.  “Here we go.  No, at least not for right now.  None of us like the y concept.  And what you are all about to hear is my opinion and what I think, and some of the P.L.H girls might agree with this.  y concepts make you look just too easy.  Its seen all year around and I feel like the same people keep doing that concept and it just dies out so easily for that group. And I do not want y old men on our backs, I’m still wondering how some girl groups who do the y concept deal with them.” She replied and everyone nodded in agreement, they actually looked interested.  “And we have a whole other fan base of younger girls, like Jin Ae age, and-“ “How old is she?” Mi Sun asked. “She is three I think. And so we get over 150 tweets from mothers and fathers saying my kid looks up to all of you girls because you are all an influence on my kid. And we do not want kids to see us do a y concept and ruin their innocence, its just stupid.  And the clothes and moves girls do on stage, just doesn’t make them look appealing.  We want girls to look up at us and see y is not everything and you don’t have to be provocative to do it.  Like when I act so stupid, the girls tell me I look y, it’s weird but it’s true.  I’m not hating, I’m just stating my opinion.  This might come out a little harsh, but I want people to deal with what I’m about to say, and its my opinion and I want to say it.  I rather want P.L.H look classy and not trashy, That’s all I have to say about this topic.” She said and she felt some jealousy from the two girl groups.  The audience clapped for Hye Ri and soon everyone clapped for her, for speaking her mind. 

            “Eun Ji, how was the wedding?” Hwi Jae asked her and she did her famous angelic smile.  “The wedding was beautiful, Hyun Mi and Gongchan looked amazing and I’m so excited for them to have a family and their new life.  A lot of people were at the wedding and everyone came up to atleast someone in the bridal group saying they enjoyed the wedding.” “Are they going to have kids anytime soon?” Minhee took over this question. “Not right now, they want to travel a bit more, and then maybe take it into consideration.” Minhee said and everyone oh-ed and nodded. “When is omma coming back?” Jae Sun asked as he walked onto set with Jin Ae.  Everyone awed at the two and they could tell they just woke up from their nap.  “They are coming back on Monday!” Minhee said before placing Jae Sun in her lap.  “Why did you wake up from your nap?” “I had a bad dream.” He said and snuggled into her chest.  “Aw, well how about you go see uncle Jay and ask him how to get rid of those dreams.” She whispered to Jae Sun and he nodded and ran to Jay.  Jay tickled him for a bit and he talked to Jae Sun.

            Jin Ae had a mini interview with Myung Soo and she said she wants a younger sibling.  And she wants the younger sibling to be healthy.  The two started to get sleepy again and Hye Ri carried both of the back to the dressing room so Eun Ji and Minhee can sing them back to sleep.  The show then ended and all of the idols moved onto their next schedule, but the girls either went back to the studio or back home. 

 

            It was ten at night when the door bell rang and Young Sun slid down the railing and opened the door to find her boyfriend of 10 awesome months.  “Hello oppa.” “Hey babe, I’m gonna stay the night here. Me and Jinyoung got into an argument a couple of minutes ago and I thought I could stay here.” He said and wrapped his arms around her lower back.  “Of course you are Alvin.” She said and giggled when he puffed his cheeks like Alvin the chipmunk.  She held his hand and lead him upstairs to her bedroom and he sat down on the bed, pulling her down with him.  “I took a shower before I came here, so I’m good.” He said and kissed her.  “Same here.” She said and kissed him back.  He layed down and pulled her ontop of him and made the kiss hotter.  “I have an important question to ask you,” Baro said and Young Sun looked at him questionably. “I will sleep shirtless-“ he started and her face gleamed with delight “if you sleep in a bra.” He said and she glared at him with a smirk. “Well I’m wearing something similar to your request under this jacket.” She looked up at him and pecked his lips. He ped her jacket and saw this:

 

Young Sun

 

            He did a small whistle noise and she hit his arm.  He took off his shirt and Young sun almost drooled over his abs.  “Those look delicious.” She said as she crawled closer to him.  He chuckled and the two lay under the covers after Young Sun turned off the lights and he pulled her on top of him and they felt their abs touch each other as they breathed.  “We should live together.” “We almost already do.” “I’m actually kind of serious Young Sun.” “Baro..” “I know it sounds crazy and all, but I want to come home to you, besides we are aloud to move into a house together if we have been dating for 10 months and over.” “I’m not against the idea actually, I just don’t want your CEO, and your manager, and the boys to get mad.  You guys are still working and I don’t want to be in the middle of it.”  “You won’t be.  If we get more serious about it, my CEO might agree. And we need to move on our lives. I want to start a family with you.  You would be like the perfect wife.” He said and she blushed.

            “I’m not even engaged.” “You will be soon, don’t worry.” He said and kissed her.  “Yah, what is that supposed to mean?” she asked before she kissed him back and he chuckled.  “You’ll see.” He said and drifted off to sleep.  “I really want to call you a name right now.” “And what is that?” he mumbled and she giggled into his chest. “” She mumbled, but he shot up and began to tickle her hard.  “I’m joking, I’m joking!” She said from trying to breathe.  They had a nice makeout secession and then they both drifted to sleep. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I wanted to give you guys a surprise chapter since my spring break is about to end -.- I hope you guys enjoy! please comment!

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE~