Surprises and more people?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Banner P.L.H

 

2 weeks later (after SNSD met the P.L.H girls.) it was time for P.L.H to have their debut stage.  All of the girls were excited, but more likely so were the fans.  The news about their debut stage is the most talked about on allkpop and other sites.  Fans were wondering what to except on the stage.  

 

 

"THE MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW RELEASED!" Choi Chung Hee said as he pressed the save button on youtube and the video was finished uploading!  "YAY!" The girls screamed but interrupted by Hye Ri's stomach.  "Can we go eat I'm soo starving!" Hye Ri said as she was smacking her stomach to make it shut up.  "Me twooooooo!" Eun Mi said as she was being spinned in the wheel chair by Youngsun. "Don't make her sick!" Eun Ji said as she was trying to stop the chair.

 

"Thanks for stopping the fun unnie." Eun Mi said walking away to sit on the piano.  "Well we are finished practing for Music Core." Xiu said "Now we gotta practice on the real stage in 5 hours."  Chung Hee said as he left.  "Wow thanks for the heads up old man." Allie said sitting next to Eun Mi

 

"I just noticed…..where's Soo Lin?" Hyun Mi said as she looked us from her iphone Everyone looked at each other.  Then they e\heard Demi Lovato's skyscraper down the hall.  They opened the door and quietly walked into the room. Kinna was working with Soo Lin in a ballet dance.  The song started again and Soo Lin looked free.  She danced with so much emotion.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGs1-jTrjA&feature=related

 

Soo Lin did so many turns and leg lifts.  She lifted her leg behind her head and kept it there for 10 seconds.  She flew in the air and was so majestic. Soo Lin was very flawless with this dance.  She finished and curled into a ball on the ground.

 

Kinna and the girls were shocked and jaws were opened.  Some went teary some were amazed by her talent.  And Chung-Hee had this all on video.  Everyone clapped for Soo Lin and she smiled as she got off from the ground.  The girls ran up to her and did a group hug. "That was amazing!" Hyun Mi said. "Since when did you get abs?" Hye Ri said as she looked at Soo Lin's stomach. "Thanks and you will maybe find out later. But i am so hungry!"  Soo Lin said. "To DOMINOES!" They screamed and ran down stairs into the kitchen. (The chef knows them sooo he orders them pizza.)  

 

"I'm zoo excited for the stage tonight!"  Eun Ji said as she went to get some coke.  "Aren't we all excited!" Soo Yun said as she sat on the counter.  Everyone nodded and ate in peace.  "Girls we are gonna have to leave earlier than expected.  A lot of rookie groups are performing tonight and we wanna get the practice stage over with so that way we wouldn't have to wait.  Some groups are there already but we have a private waiting room. Ok?" Chung-Hee said as he went to go get something to drink.

 

"When do we leave." Young Sun asked

 

"15 minutes."

 

"YO YO YO!" Hye Ri said "My stomach was just eating in peace you gotta come ruin it thanks dude!" She said as she went to to go get her bag.  "I swear she is mental." Eun Mi said following behind her. Allie and Hyun Mi laughed.    "Girls go get ready and meet me at the music core building k?" "YEA BUDDY." The rest yelled and ran to get their bags.  

 

13 minutes later

 

Hyun Mi,Soo Lin, Eun Ji, and Soo Yun  got into the green jeep/ hummer

 

Eun Mi, Allie, Young Sun, Hye Ri, and Xiu got into the black toyota 

 

http://cdn.egmcartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/2011_toyota_rav4_images_main.jpg?9707a5

 

In Hyun Mi's car they were talking about the debut stage while in Hye Ri's car…

 

"Wobble BABY WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE YEAH WOOBLE BABY WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE BABY WOBBLE YEAH!"  They sang loudly as they did the dance. Five minutes they got to the building and meet Chung Hee in the lobby.  "Come girls lets go to the room." Kinna said out of nowhere.  They got into the elevator and went to the second floor.  They passed by Kara's waiting room, B1A4,April Kiss, INFINITE, G.NA, U-KISS, SISTAR, Davichi, Jaurim, Dal Shabet, Nine Muses, Piggy Dolls, Chocolat, X-CROSS, STELLAR, and Maeng Yuna.  They heard their managers saying they have to be perfect and not mess up.  Chung Hee walked to a dude and said P.L.H girls were here.  He nodded and brought them to a door that said P.L.H engraved on it.  

 

http://onlythegoodieyoung.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/pom_lounge_big.jpg (the room.)

 

"Holy zu." Hyun Mi said as she walked around.  "Watch your language woman!" Xiu said as she covered Allie's and Eun Mi's ears.  "Ok girls get into your outfits and we will practice on the stage then we are 3rd to be on stage for the live performance." Kinna said as she went to grab the outfits. (Its the third group outfit from the last chapter.)

They went to the practice stage in their outfits.  The groups were interested on what they looked like. Kara greeted them very nicely and so did G.NA, Piggy Dolls greeted them nicely also. April kiss, Sistar, Dal Shabet, and Nine Muses looked at them like they were creepers.  April Kiss scoffed and smirked and were thinking that they were better than them.  Hye Ri was ready to start a kill mob but she held back like a professional.  Xiu flirted with boy groups by winking and other things…

 

April Kiss secretly followed behind (i don't know there names.) Kinna was at the front of the stage and the girls got into position. (you can make them up).

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_BQki6W2KU

 

(Allie)

 

nan banlangun ui gyogwaseo jeong-ui ibnida

naneun muliga delo oenjjog bogo nan geujeo balo idong

myeoch gaji munjega hangsang iss-eo

dangsin-i joh-eun ssaum eiss-eo moshamyeon insaeng-eun jaemi eobs-eo

 

(Hye Ri)

geulaeseo deo naege dwaess-eoyo

deo dangsin-i dollyeo bonae lyeogo

 

(Hyun Mi)

[CHORUS]
All my life I've made excuses
Pushing you away, saying that you're not for me
All my life I've ran from you,



(Eun Ji)
I tried everything
In the end it was you
In the end, in the end it was you

 

(Eun Mi)

naega wonhaneun geon joh-eun sigan eul gajigo issda

biteu ga naleul tonghaeseo gaseo naleul delyeoga boja

dangsin-eun jamsi dong-an nawa hamkke galyeogo haess-eoyo

geuligo tto halu leul wihae jeojang eul malhago iss-eoss-eo

 

(Xiu)

geulaeseo deo naege dwaess-eoyo

deo dangsin-i dollyeo bonae lyeogo

 

(Soo Lin)

[CHORUS]
All my life I've made excuses
Pushing you away, saying that you're not for me
All my life I've ran from you,



(Youngsun)

I tried everything
In the end it was you
In the end, in the end it was you

 

(Soo Yun)

ani, ani , nan saeng-gag idoejido anh--eul

dangsin-eun hanagadoeneun geoji

naneun gyeolgug hamkke issgo sipjiman

 

choegeun-e, nan kkum idoejido anh--eul

dangsingwa na

gyeolgug hamkke hal geos-ibnida

 

(All the girls)

[CHORUS]
All my life I've made excuses
Pushing you away, saying that you're not for me
All my life I've ran from you,




I tried everything
In the end it was you
In the end, in the end it was you

[CHORUS]
All my life I've made excuses
Pushing you away, saying that you're not for me
All my life I've ran from you,



I tried everything
In the end it was you
In the end, in the end it was you

 

 

Other groups came along to see the practice stage. Everyone was speechless and surprised.  Fans started to come in so the girls had to run off the stage and back to there practice room.  They sat down and looked at the tv and watch who was performing first.  First was B1A4. The girls thought that they were so cute! Next was April Kiss.  The girls went wide eyed. "IM SCARED!!" Eun Mi said as she clung onto Xiu. "Why?"  "Because the pedo phile who is singing right now is scaring me!" Allie and Hye Ri went to the screen and screamed because she scared them too.  "P.L.H girls come to the stage please." the intercom said. The girls, Kinna, and Chung-Hee ran to the stage. April Kiss got off the stage and sent P.L.H death glares. The one that scared Eun Mi walked by and Xiu "Don't look at her she a pedo phile Eun Mi." The girl was shocked but continued to walk by but got tripped by Hye Ri."Ooops you slipped." She smiled and got on stage.  

 

"P.L.H, P.L.H, P.L.H, P.L.H!" THE CROWD yelled.  The girls were definitely not nervous anymore.  The went on the stage and got into position. They started singing and the dance and the crowd sang along.  The girls did not look at the camera like all the groups did. They wanted to interact with the fans a lot. Hyun Mi and Eun Ji high fived some of the people in the front row and second.  "Everyone jump JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!" Hye Ri yelled with Allie and Soo Yun.  Soo Lin pulled some fans from the crowd and jumped with them on stage and they just had fun. They did an end pose and waved everyone goodbye.

 

"Girls that was AMAZING!" Kinna and Chung Hee said as they hugged the girls.  Kara came and congratulated them as they walked to go on stage.  April kiss was speechless backstage.  Even though they debuted before them. P.L.H was still good.  One of the members called someone "Umm we got a problem they are really good."  "Well you gotta beat them when you do call me." The girl hung up and went back to relax.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Xiu:
Xiu

Xiu by yowzer135 featuring a floral sweater
 
Young Sun
 
Soo Lin
 
 
Hyun Mi
 
Eun Ji
 
 
 
Eun Mi
 
Soo Yun
 
Allie"
 
Hye Ri:
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
So Sorry I did not update Tuesday!! I might do another one today. Sorry if it is boring Please comment and subscribe!!!