Just You and Your Hand tonight ;)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            They got to the Orlando airport around 3 in the morning and some fans were outside waiting for them. When they walked out of the airport, the fans were screaming for them and that woke up the girls. They autographed a few things and some fans had their cd. The fans who had the CD’s told them that the stores in Orlando sold out in two minutes. “Are you joking?!?!?!” Allie said and the fan said she was serious. The girls started to scream up and down and almost started crying.

“Words can’t describe how happy we are right now! Thank you so much everyone!” Hye Ri said and the fans chanted P.L.H.

 

            Two vans showed up to bring everyone to the hotels. P.L.H would be staying at the Hard Rock with Kiana and HeeYoung. Chung Hee would stay with Absolute at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. At the Hard Rock Hotel, more fans were waiting for them,but the girls were rushed inside. Kianna checked everyone in and they were told they were staying in the suites. Kiana gathered the girls around and said who was rooming with who. “In the Kids Suite it is Eun Mi, Crystal, YoungSun, and Hye Ri. In the King Suite it is Soo Yun and Xiu. In the Hospitality Suite it is Minhee and Allie. In the GraceLand suite, it is Hyun Mi, Soo Lin, Eun Ji, and Kiomo.” They all grouped up together and went up to their rooms.

 

           

~In the Kids Suite~

 

“Oh My Walrus they brought us cookies!” Eun Mi and Young Sun said in unison. They attacked the cookies and Crystal and Hye Ri slowly grabbed a cookie and watch the two act like the cookie monster. Hye Ri took out her phone and videoed the two about to fight over the last cookie. Eun Mi grabbed it first and Young Sun chased her around the suite and over the beds and through the tables. Eun Mi ran into the bathroom and locked the door. “HAHAHA! You can’t get me now!” Eun Mi said and waited in the bathroom until she felt the coast was clear. Young Sun quietly shut the hotel door twice to make it sound like she was leaving. Young Sun hid behind the bathroom door and was going to jump and attack when Eun Mi walked out. Eun Mi slowly opened the door and mouthed ‘Is she gone?’ to Crystal. She didn’t have time to reply when Young Sun jumped out and attacked Eun Mi. The cookie fell out of her hand and the two were still fighting for it. Hye Ri passed her phone for Crystal to record while Hye Ri took the cookie without them noticing. She ran down the hall to Minhee and Allie’s room and told them to eat the cookie as fast as they could. 

 

“WHERE DID IT GO?” Young Sun said as she got off of Eun Mi. “Oh HELLS NAW!” Young Sun said as she looked at Hye Ri smirking. “UNNIE! I WANTED THE COOKIE!” Eun Mi whined and pretended to be crying. “I gave it to Allie and Minhee. Besides we need to get some sleep. Chung Hee just texted me.” Hye Ri said and everyone else agreed to get some shut eye. Crystal and Eun Mi took the two single beds while Hye Ri and YoungSun took the King Bed.

 

~In the King Suite~

“Wah! It is so beautiful here!” Xiu said as she looked out the window. Soo Yun followed her and they looked at the sunrise coming up. “I can’t sleep. Wanna go walk around the hotel?” Soo Yun asked and Xiu nodded. They grabbed their room keys and walked to the elevator. They got down to the lobby and started to walk around. Some of the fans would stop them and take pictures, while others stalked them. “Hey Chung Hee texted me saying some radio around here want to interview us today. You, Soo Lin, and I have one at 10 and we all have one later at 12:30 and we get to perform for the fans. Allie said we can do I’m Not Perfect and In The End.” Xiu said and Soo Yun nodded. They walked around a little bit longer and decided to go back to the room and sleep.

 

When it was nine in the morning, Kiana came into Xiu and Soo Yun’s room to wake them up and get ready for their radio interview. Then she walked in to GraceLand Suite to wake up Soo Lin. She told the three to meet her in the lobby by 9:45. Soo Lin and Soo Yun got there early and Xiu came in with Kiana at 9:45.

 

Soo Lin:

 

 

Soo Lin

 

 

 

Xiu:

 

 

Xiu

 

 

 

Soo Yun:

 

 

Soo Yun

 

 

 

The radio station was getting everything set while the three were talking to the interviewer. “Hey guys you are tuning into XL 106.7 FM and I’m Jana. Right now I am here with the most popular K Pop group known around the world, P.L.H! Only three of their members are here with us today. Soo Lin, Xiu, and Soo Yun! So hello girls and good morning!” “Good morning! How are you?” Soo Yun asked. “I’m fine! How about you three?” “Good as well~”  Xiu replied.

 

J- That’s good to know! So you guys excited to be in Orlando?

 

X- Definitely! Fans from here tweeted us saying which rides to go on while we are here and some said that they were staying at the same hotel we are staying at.

J- What time did you guys get in?

 

SL- Three in the morning. It was about a 14 hour flight, but we entertained ourselves!

 

J- Are you guys still tired?

 

SY- Not a whole lot. We might go to bed again after the interview.

 

J- Haha! So how was P.L.H formed?

 

SL- Well in any management in South Korea, you become a trainee to get ready when you make a debut with your group. So when our entertainment that we are currently at right now, HeartRock Tearz, opened, we signed up to become trainees and to be formed in a group. Our training wasn’t as long as others so we got put into P.L.H. We were originally nine members,but now we are twelve with the addition of Kiomo, Crystal, and Minhee.

 

J- And you guys are blowing up and I mean BLOWING up here in the states. Your group has been mention on Goo Morning America, The Today Show, and so much more. How do you feel about this?

 

SY- We are now aware that we were shown on national television.

 

J- You didn’t know that before? Like nobody tweeted it or something?

 

They all nodded and laugh

 

J- And I have not seen a hate comment or tweet about you guys. It’s like the whole world is a fan of you guys. Is it weird for you to not see this?

 

X- Totally. I mean that’s what we were expecting since we debuted, but we have not seen any yet. I think it says we have a bunch of supporters on our side.

 

J- Your ablum P.S. I Love you is topping charts EVERYWHERE. It’s number one on itunes and I think stores in Orlando that had your album sold out in two minutes or less. And I read that over 800 million sales were made in the first week it came out.

 

SL- We were so not told this. Oh my god! That is unbelievable. Wow! Our fans are amazing! I actually might cry I’m so proud of our P.L.H army.

 

J- And I heard fans from everywhere around the world are signing a petition for P.L.H to have a world tour.

 

SY-  For sure, we are going to Hawaii, Jamaica, and Rio during the end of August. But I think it would be cool for a world tour. And I think in November or December we are touring like all of Korea and Japan.

 

J- So who is dating in the group?

 

SL- I am, and four of our other members are.

 

J- That’s right you are dating Harry Styles from One Direction. So how’s your relationship going so far?

 

SL- Pretty good I guess.We barely have time to talk or text each other since he is on tour and we are getting ready to do a comeback for Korea. Other than that I think he is very sweet.

 

J- That’s good to know. So right now we are going to do Real or Rumor with questions from your fans on twitter. I will ask each one of you a question and you will have to say real or rumor. Soo Yun lets start with you Real or Rumor: A P.L.H movie will be coming out next year in June.

 

SY- That is a rumor. We don’t have a movie planned but I think it would be cool.

 

J- Soo Lin Real or Rumor: P.L.H is on a diet. Because it is said that you guys barely eat.

 

SL- That is such a rumor. If you see what we have in our kitchen, it is like almost things that could make us over weight. But we have training a lot so we still stay fit.

 

J- Xiu Real or Rumor: You are from Canada

 

X- Real! I was born in Ontario and I hope I can go see it soon!

 

J- Alright Soo Yun real or rumor, the Kony concert 2012 made over 3 billion dollars?

 

SY- That is true! We donated all of the money to Africa!

 

J- That is so much money! Now we are going to go with fans asking regular questions. @TeddyBear23 what is your greatest fear?

 

SL- For me it would be Ghost Houses or loosing a member of P.L.H. We definitely are not P.L.H without one of our members.

 

SY- Mine would be Spiders. I know it’s a y thing to be afraid of,  but yes its spiders.

 

X- Bad Hair days for sure.

 

J- Now this is for Soo Yun and Xiu. Would you guys like to start dating?

 

X- That question has been with me for a while. I do not know yet.

 

SY- I definitely do not want to start dating yet. I really wanna focus on P.L.H than knowing I have to worry about someone I’m dating. And I think the fans come before a boyfriend

 

J- I like your personality. Well that has to rap it up for today. I’m Jana and you just listened to my interview with P.L.H! You can watch our interview on our website or on our youtube channel.

The girls said goodbye and met up with the other girls at the park. They decided to go into the Universal Studios park to meet up with the guys and go on the Men In Black 3 ride. In the first vehicle was Xiu, Young Sun, Minhee, Kiana, Hye Ri, and Hee Young. In the second vehicle was Eun Mi, Allie, Crystal, Leo, Jay, and Hyun Hoo. In the third vehicle was Soo Lin, Soo Yun, Hyun Mi, Kiomo, Maz, and Jaekyu. And in the last vehicle was Lixi, Juntaek, Jaemin, and Chung Hee. In the first vehicle Hye Ri and Kiana kept fighting about who shot was Alien first then Young Sun joined in. Minhee and Xiu acted delirious when the vehicle spun.

 

Eun Mi and Leo would mess each other up by bumping into them on purpose. Hyun Hoo was helping Crystal shoot some of the Aliens since she was not doing well. Jay and Allie dared each other to talk to each other in a jersey accent while shooting aliens. In the third vehicle……everyone was normal. In the fourth vehicle it was Chung Hee versus the rest of the guys. (A/N: If you want to know what the ride looked like, I will post all the links below so you can watch them).

 

When the ride ended Hye Ri managed to beat the people in her ride, Jay got the most points out of his vehicle, Hyun Mi apparently got the most points but she barely paid attention to the ride. And Lixi won in his vehicle. Next they were walking to the Simpsons ride and while walking over, they saw the penguins from Madagascar. “Oh my god I SEE PENGUINS!” Eun Mi said and Hye Ri was ready to attack. They ran over to the penguins and Kiana yelled “DO NOT TACKLE TO PENGUINS!”  Everyone else followed along and caught up with the penguins.  Eun Mi decided to make up a handshake with all of them and they got a picture with the penguins.

 

They went on the Simpsons Ride and the fans followed them in videoing their every move. “Every sudden movement we are filmed.” Hye Ri said to Maz in korean and they laughed. Soo Lin kept looking at her phone every five seconds and Jaemin was starting to worry about her. “Hey Xiu, why does Soo Lin keep looking at her phone?” “I don’t know, Kianna said that she was just checking her tweets.” Xiu replied and Jaemin nodded.  A few minutes later they went on the ride, but they went into different rooms. In room one was Maz, Hyunhoo, Leo, Jay, Hye Ri, Hyun Mi, Xiu, and Kianna.  In room two was Jaemin, Soo Lin, Juntaek, Minhee, Chung Hee, Hee Young, Lixi, and Soo Yun. In room three was Jaekyu, Kiomo, Allie, Eun Ji, Eun Mi and Young Sun.

 

7 minutes later, they came off of the ride and even more fans were outside waiting for them. “Can we do like a meet and greet or something instead of the interview?” Kiomo asked and the girls agreed. “Speaking of it, we have one set up on the stage in the front since the interview got canceled. So lets go!” Chung Hee said and the girls did a high school musical jump. Everyone ran to the stage and the fans were chasing them. Eun Mi was running as fast as she could and did really retarded faces while running. Three teams of security guards were called to the stage since there were so many fans.  The girls looked out into the crowd and were amazed by how many of their fans were just in the park. “Wow…” They all said in unison and the crowd started singing In The End.  Hye Ri decided to line the fans up so that way no one would get hurt.  So the fans would meet the girls in this order: Hye Ri, Soo Yun, Young Sun, Soo Lin, Xiu, Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Crystal, Kiomo, Allie, Minhee, and Eun Mi. The fans had 2-3 minutes to talk to each girl. The girls received gifts and gave out a lot of shout outs. A fan challenged Hye Ri to a thumb war “Challenge accepted!” Hye Ri said and they started with Chung Hee as the referee. “1..2..3…4..I declare a thumb war!” The fan and Hye Ri said at the same time. This almost went on for two minutes, but Hye Ri won. “In return you get a hug!” Hye Ri said and hugged the fan.

 

Younger fans came to meet them too and got really excited . “Hi Kiomo!” A young boy named Jason said. She got down to his level and said “Hello, what’s your name sweetheart?” “JASON!” “Aww your so cute! Do you want me to sign anything?” She asked and he nodded. He handed her a little autograph book and she signed it and did a little heart. “Do you want a picture now?” She asked and he nodded. Her parents smiled as they took the picture and thanked her. A little girl came to Eun Mi and hugged her legs. “Awww! Hello. Whats your name?” “Hallie!” “Well hello their HAllie! I like your dress!” “Thank you! Do you ever get nervous on stage?” “A lot of times I do! Knowing a bunch of people are watching us perform, but it is nice to know they are supporting us!” “I wanna be just like you and the rest of P.L.H when I grow up!” Hallie said and Eun Mi was about to cry. “Aww! Do you wanna take a picture?” Hallie nodded and they made the little heart symbol. “Thank you!” Hallie beamed and Eun Mi hugged her.

 

“What’s your most embarrassing moment yet here at Universal?” A fan asked Soo Yun around her age. She slowly turned her head to Hye Ri and she started laughing right away. “Alright I have two and they are both about this chick right here.” Soo Yun said and slung her arm around Hye Ri. “So our first one is when we were on the Men in Black ride. Ok so Hye Ri was with Xiu and our manager Kianna and some more people but I forgot who else was in her kart, then it was Me and Soo Lin and other people that came with us here. She was two karts ahead of us and you know we are playing the gam and the next thing you know her and our manager are fighting over which alien to shoot and I think one of their guns almost broke because while they were fighting, Kianna guns fell out and it kept hitting the vehicle and when you spin, it almost broke. And you can here the occasional screaming of her occasional bad mouthing, telling an alien they are ugly, or turning around to talk to one of us. You could hear her yelling.” Soo Yun said and the fans were laughing. “Another was when we got off the ride and she and Eun Mi saw the penguins and like tackled them to the ground.” Soo Yun said and the fans were crying from laughing so much.

 

Some of the fans they met were crying from being in the presence of them. Which almost made them cry. Some fans asked about their dating life and the girls looked happy about it. Soo Lin looked a little depressed about it. One fan asked if she could speak to her in private. “Hey…..rumors are going around that Harry is cheating on you and has been since the tour started.” “I know I heard of them. Harry has not said anything yet. I don’t know what I want to do.” “Well the P.L.H army always has your back.” “Wait #confused. I know about the rumor he might be dating someone, but what about the tour thing?” “Well it is said that in Miami he you know had with a chick from hooters that was 20.” “Really?” She said and the fan nodded. A nuclear bomb was setting off in Soo Lin’s body. “Sorry if I made you upset.” The fan said. “No you didn’t you actually just made me so much happier. Alright well we gotta return to the signing. Thank you so much for telling me this.” Soo Lin said and hugged the fan.

 

An hour later, the signing ended and the guys came back from riding more rides. “OMG THE HOLLYWOOD RIP RIDE IS AMAZING!” Leo said as he came running back to them. Jaemin and Soo Lin were thirsty so they went to get something to drink. “Yah. Tell me what’s wrong.” Jaemin said and it surprised Soo Lin. “Harry is cheating on me. Or he has been since the tour.” Soo Lin said and she was trying not to cry. “Soo Lin. I know you can do so much better than him. He is so not worth your time. And he flirts with every girl he sees and its disrespectful. Any other would be lucky to date you. And if he comes back running to him, forget about him. Not worth your time.” Jaemin said and Soo Lin felt so much better. “Thank you oppa. You’re such a good friend.” Soo Lin said and hugged him. C’mon lets go back to the group before they think we got kidnapped.” JaeMin said and they walked back to the group. (A/N: I had dejavu during this part. No joke.)

 

After they ate dinner, Soo Lin went back to her room early and decided to break it off with Harry. I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was. She tweeted and right away fans were wondering if she was alright, but others were worried about how he would react.

 

To: Harry

From: Your now ex-girlfriend

Message: Well Harry…..it’s just you and your hand tonight. It’s over. Your fans are so sweet to have told me what you have been doing behind my back.

 

Love:

Someone you used.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol! This chapter took my a while to write! But I will start the chapter when the leave for disney since I decided to only write about one of their days in universal. But the disney part might have more parts because I planned a lot more. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS!

Men in Black ride: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmW6aWwyeCQ

 

Simpsons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQJKlkYECY