(UPDATED) Big News? (UPDATED!)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            “OPPA!” Hye Ri yelled as she ran to Yongguk who got out of his van.  He caught the running girl in his arms and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.  “I missed you.” She mumbled into his chest and he chuckled.  “You don’t know how much I missed holding and kissing you.” Yongguk whispered into her ear and she giggled.  They were about to get into another hot makeout secession, but they got cut off by the yelling of Allie. “WHERE IS ZELO?”  “In the van still” Yongguk muttered and Hye Ri giggled.  “Let’s go to my room, where it is more private” She said and winked at him.  He chuckled deeply and pulled her quickly to her room.  “NOONA~” Zelo yelled as he ran out the car and basically tackled Allie.  “I saw the tour videos on youtube and it looked amazing!” Allie told him while he picked her up and swung her in circles.  “I just wished you were there!” He said after he kissed her.  “I was about to go to the Taiwan concert, but we are gearing up for Estonia.” She replied.  He sighed then looked at her questionably.  “What do you mean noona?” “P.L.H is going to Estonia for a week to film for their comeback.”

            “B-but I just got back.” He pouted and she rolled her eyes.  “You want me to ask Chung Hee if you can come with me,” She replied blandly and he hugged her. “Yes please.” He pretended to cry and she giggled.  “Okay okay! I’ll ask him later today!” ”YAY! Thank you noona!” He kissed her once more and he ran inside.  She giggled at her robot and ran after him inside the house.  All of the girls who weren’t single had their man there, because they were throwing a party for Xiu winning all the music programs since she debuted with “When the Lights go Down” and hit 350 million views on her music video in a week (a/n: do not judge me).  Everyone was outside in their bathing suits enjoying the hot weather in the pool.  “CHEERS TO THE QUEEN OF HRT!” Soo Yun yelled as she jumped off the diving board and made a HUGE splash.  Everyone clapped and laughed at Soo Yun’s silliness and cheered to Xiu.  The boys were also very supportive of Daniel’s situation, and Xiu was happy that there was no judging going around. 

            While the party was being held, the Absolute boys came in the backyard to join the party.  “Sorry we’re late! Just finished out schedules.  What did we miss?” Maz asked as he sat next to Soo Lin.  She giggled a little and replied, “Nothing really besides the usual Hye Ri throws Minhee into the pool when she just got home from a date from Daehyun, five girls trying to stay on very small blow up, umm I think that’s it.” “I guess we didn’t miss the strawberry smoothies you make?” Maz asked and Soo Lin starred at him.  “Definitely not! Which reminds me, they’re done!”  Soo Lin yelled as she ran behind the new tiki bar to get the smoothies out for everyone.

 

http://home4lifenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Outdoor-Tiki-Bars-500x332.jpg (similar to this)

 

            “One for you and one for me!” Soo Lin said as she fixed up to glasses for Maz and herself.  “Thanks!  So…are you and Jay still fighting?”  “More like silent argueing.  We haven’t talked in a week.” Soo Lin replied and the two awkwardly sipped their smoothies.  “He’s been drunk a lot lately.  We find him in the living room passed out with beer cans around him.  Barf in the toilet. But he does still hang out with Hyuna.”  Maz said and Soo Lin nodded.  “Like I expected.  I don’t know what to do now.  I feel like a mouse in a maze, you think you found the cheese, but all you get is a wall that blocks you from the cheese and it messes you up.” Maz looked at her like she was crazy and the two laughed.  “I honestly think you two should take a break.  The sparks are missing right now, like they moved.” Maz said and Soo Lin thought for a bit.  “I think you’re right.  But I can’t face him yet.” “Text it to him?” “I- I don’t know.  I’ve been stuck on the argument still.  Just thinking about it makes me want to run away from it, all of it.”  “Remember nothing lasts forever Soo Lin, you can get through it, wanna go swim?” He asked and she nodded.  They put their cups up and jumped into the pool.  What they did not know was that Jay and Leo were behind the tiki bar listening to their conversation. 

            When everyone got tired of swimming, they went back inside, watched a couple of movies.  Daniel, SooHyun, Minhyuk, and Taewoon had to leave early because they had their schedules.  The B.A.P boys left too, but once they left, B1A4 walked in, without Gongchan though.  “Not to be rude, but what are you guys doing here?” Kiomo asked once Jinyoung sat next to her.  “Gongchan texted us saying they have something important to tell all of us, so they told us to come to the P.L.H house.” He said and everyone nodded.  The girls later got the text from Hyun Mi that the couple was on their way to the house right now to give them some big news.  A couple of minutes later, the married ones arrived with a very big bag that looked like it had some stuff in it. 

            The two twins than ran in after the couple and ran to the couch to see their aunts and uncles.   “Okay so what’s the news? And why are you wearing that outfit?” Hye Ri asked as she looked oddly at Hyun Mi’s outfit. 

 

 

Hyun Mi

 

 

 

            “You are about to see!” Hyun Mi said as her and Gongchan pulled out gifts to Jinyoung, Allie, and Maz.  “Ok so the gift is for the whole group. Before you guys open it, we want to say something:”

Gongchan:

Dear P.L.H, B1A4, and Absolute

I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.
 

Hyun Mi:
Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.
 

Gongchan
But all that will change come this January;
When they say I am due.
I am your newest niece
And I can't wait until I meet you!
 

Hyun Mi:
All I ask between now and then 
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait;
Just think of all the joy we'll know!
 

Gongchan and Hyun Mi
So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part 
Of this wonderful family!

             

            Everyone’s mouths were open and they quickly opened their gifts to see the ultrasound of the baby.  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kWHFC-n9wRE/TBBJr5FL37I/AAAAAAAAAAU/3v_yIyi4MjM/s1600/Baby_002.jpg (The picture looked something like that)

 

            Then everyone looked back up at the couple and started to jump around wildly and hug the couple.  “Hye Ri are you crying?” Hyun Mi asks as she hugged Hye Ri.  “Yes! I-I’m just so excited for you two!” Hye Ri said and hugged back.  The couple was congratulated and started to look at the picture of the little girl more and more.  “So how many weeks are you?” Hwa asked.  Everyone turned to Hyun Mi and she blushed.  “11 weeks..And I can’t fit into any of my old clothes, so I have to wear maternity clothes.” Hyun Mi said and twirled in her skirt.  “SINCE WHEN CAN YOU KEEP THIS SECRET AWAY FOR 11 WEEKS?” Lixi and Jaemin said in sync, surprised they kept it quiet for so long.   She giggled and got more hugs from the Absolute boys.  “But please do not release this to the public or anything! We really want to keep this quiet.” Gongchan said and back hugged his wife. 

            “So is there an official due date?” Young sun asked.  “The doctor said it can possibly be around New Year’s Day!” Hyun Mi replied and everyone got excited more.  “Even more exciting! Does Chung Hee know yet?” Crystal replied and then the room got silent.  “He is our next stop.” The couple said in sync.  “But we did everyone separately.  For our families, everyone met up at my parent’s house and we had a big pink cake with a baby rattle and gave them framed ultrasound pictures.  We did this for you guys.  Chung Hee is gonna get a picture too, but Jin Ae and Jae Sun have shirts that say I’m going to be a big sister/brother on January 1st 2014.” Gongchan explained and everyone nodded.  “Another problem, we leave tomorrow night for Estonia, are you going to be able to film the mv?” Xiu asked and Hyun Mi thought for a bit.  “That’s up to Chung Hee.  I mean, I can probably do the solo scenes, but I don’t know if it’s safe to dance.” Hyun Mi replied.

             “Honey, just do not wear heels and you will be perfectly fine!” Allie said and Hyun Mi giggled.  “WAIT SO I CAN SAY YOU’RE NOT A ANYMORE!” Hye Ri yelled and everyone looked at her.  “OMG YOU GUYS HAD S-“ Hye Ri was about to say, but Min Hyuk cupped .  “There are kids here Hye Ri.” He mumbled and she shut .  “What does that mean appa?” The twins asked and he glared at Hye Ri.  “It’s nothing that you need to know about.  Hye Ri is just making up words.  But do not say that word, please.” He said to them with a smile and they nodded.  “Appa! Hold me!” Jae Sun said and Gongchan picked him up and Jae Sun rested his head on his appa’s shoulder.  “Are you tired?” CNU asked him and Jae Sun nodded.  “It’s probably passed his nap time!” Hyun Mi said as she picked up Jin Ae, who was also about to fall asleep.  “Maybe we should tell Uncle Chung Hee later tonight then.” Hyun Mi told Jin Ae and she nodded.  “We’ll start leaving first then.  Bye everyone!” The couple said and everyone waved goodbye and left also. 

            “That’s amazing! We’re going to be aunts of an actual P.L.H kid!” Eun Ji said as her and Soo Lin spazzed together.  “I can’t believe she had .” Hye Ri said as she looked in disbelief with her hands in her hair, add some wide eyes to that.  “Are you serious Hye Ri?” Soo Yun asked and Hye Ri nodded.  “She had , which means she isn’t a …same for Gongchan…and she is pregnant….I CAN CALL HER PREGGERS!” Hye Ri beamed as she came up with the thought.  “….Yeah you need to nap too.” Hwa replied and everyone laughed.  “I just hope she can film for the Army Of Love music video.” Eun Mi said as she crossed her fingers.  “…But if she can’t dance, then what are people going to say when she isn’t promoting with us.” Soo Lin said and everyone went quiet.  “Well I didn’t really notice she was pregnant until I got close and hugged her.  At the same time she will grow week by week. She could wear baggy shirts…or just not….promote at all… but be in the MV” Allie said and everyone agreed. 

            “I’m just gonna find it hard for her to keep it quiet.  I mean when she goes out in public more often.” Minhee said and everyone agreed. Then they all decided to go take naps and then go to HRT to review some final things for the MV.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chung Hee and Lee Wonmin were invited to Hyun Mi and Gongchan’s place for dinner, the two CEO’s think it’s to talk about business. LOL THAT’S A JOKE!  “Are they here yet?” Hyun Mi asked as she finished wiping the table.  “Not yet. Are you that nervous?” He asked as he turned around to face her.  She looked back at him and slowly nodded.  “Look babe, everything will be fine.  We cannot change the fact that you are already pregnant.  They’re going to have to deal with it weather they like it or not. Okay?” He said and kissed her.  She nodded in reply and sighed. 

            A couple of minutes later, the CEO’s arrived together and were welcomed in by the welcoming family.  The kids had their shirts on, but they made sure the little sweaters they were wearing were covering the shirt.  They said there greetings and right away everyone was sat at the dinner table with food on their plate.  Chung Hee talked over with Hyun Mi about when they finish filming in Estonia, they would hold a concert, for three days, since 30,000+ fans put the concert together for them.  And a fan signing event too.  “-So we need to get you girls on the plane tomorrow by 8 pm, B1A4 is welcome to come if they want to.” Chung Hee said to Lee Wonmin and he nodded.  “Well I think some of the members have jam packed schedules, but I will try to send Baro and Gongchan out there by Saturday.” He replied and he nodded.  “And I heard you have news for us two?” Chung Hee asked the couple and they nodded.  Once the table was clean and everyone was in the living room, Gongchan ran to get the gifts for the two while Hyun Mi made sure the kids were ready to reveal their shirts.  “Ok, ready?” Gongchan asked after he finished handing out the CEO’s gifts.  “Ready?” Hyun Mi asked the twins and they nodded.  “One….two….three!” The couple said and the kids revealed their shirts to the CEO. 

 

Jin Ae:

http://img3.etsystatic.com/016/1/5774032/il_340x270.439269231_6gsr.jpg

 

Jae Sun:

http://i2.cpcache.com/product/199378113/im_going_to_be_big_brother_dinosaur_light_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=240&width=240

 

            The two CEO’s mouth’s opened and Chung Hee basically screamed and jumped up and down, taking everyone by surprise.  He picked up both of the twins and hugged them tightly while Wonmin hugged and congratulated the couple.  The two CEOS opened the gift to see the same picture that the groups had gotten earlier.  “Do you know the gender?” Wonmin asked.  “The baby is said to be a girl, so in a couple of weeks we have an appointment to make sure.” “How many weeks are you at?” He asked and she felt her tummy.  “I’m at 11 weeks. So I guess I’m almost through my first trimester.” She said and giggled.  “I have to get going, another busy day ahead.  Congratulations on the new baby.” Wonmin said and hugged the family once more before he left.  The couple bathed the kids, brushed their teeth, and tucked them into bed.  “I’m going to take a shower first Hyun Mi.” Gongchan said and kissed her forehead before he left.  “I’ve been thinking Hyun Mi, about the filming. Since you probably do not want this to go out to the public, Hee Young can probably re-do your outfit and make the shirt baggier.  Because you are kind of noticeable and knowing those netizens, they can easily spot it.  I do honestly think you will be fine to dance.  But if it hurts during filming, then you won’t be able to do the dance scenes.” He said and Hyun Mi nodded. 

            “I hope it won’t be bad.  I just need to eat healthy~!” Hyun Mi sang as she ran to the kitchen to get some apple slices and dipping them in peanut butter.  “I think your cravings have begun.” Chung Hee said and Hyun Mi giggled.  “I almost forgot! I will need everyone at the building by 4:30 in the morning to review outfits and sets before we leave.  But since you are pregnant, I want you to come in around 5:15-5:30” He said and she nodded.  “Thank you!” “Your welcome! And conratz on your pregnancy! See you tomorrow.” He hugged Hyun Mi and she walked him out the door and waved him goodbye.  After she shut the door, she felt her stomach and smiled at the thought of a child in her tummy.  She walked into the bathroom and found Gongchan with a towel wrapped around his waist as he blow-dried his hair. “I’m so tired.” She said as she leaned into him.  “Well get and take a shower.” He replied as he continued to dry his hair. “You’re such a ert.” She said and smacked his back.  “That’s not what you said when we had .” He smirked and Hyun Mi blushed and giggled.  “Shut up.” She replied and started to undress and take her shower.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED AGAIN! Lol I'm going to write more tomorrow, if possible because I have a photoshoot at my barn tomorrow so yeah! I have a lot planned for their trip to Estonia.  Basically, it will lead to the girls having a world tour! (not until next year though).  

So I really do hope you guys enjoyed the other part that is updated! It might be a little boring, but it would be nice if you read it for me! :)