:finished: they're here~ (saesangs) 0.0

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            “Eun Mi let’s go!” Xiu yelled from downstairs as she put on her shoes.  Eun Mi ran down the stairs, put on her shoes, and went outside to see Kris and Kai in the car.  Eun Mi got in the back with Kai while Xiu got in the passenger seat with Kris.  “To the movies!” Eun Mi and Kai cheered in the back seat and laughed.  “You never told me what you thought about the new EXO showtime episode.” Kris said and Xiu thought.  “It was very interesting, yet cute. Yet you barely knew what was going on sunglasses king.” Xiu replied and the two in the backseat tried not to laugh.  “Haha you’re so funny” He said sarcastically and held her hand while he drove.  “How’s the baby doing?” Kris asked as he pulled up to a red light.  “Good I’m sure.  She is too cute, I so want a daughter like her.” Xiu said and he nodded.  “I think she looks more like Gongchan” Kai said and Xiu agreed.  “I thought so too, but everyone thinks she looks like Hyun Mi and I can see how, just not fully” Xiu said as they pulled up to the movie theatres. 

            “Hide the car if possible” Kai said as they pulled into the parking garage, and drove to one of the high levels.  They walked out of the car and noticed some teenage girls looking at them.  “Crap let’s get moving” Kris said and held onto Xiu’s hand tightly.  They quickly bought tickets to go see the new Paranormal Activity movie and bought two of the love seat couches.  “I want popcorn~” Eun Mi said as she dragged Kai over to the concession stand.  “They have cotton candy” Eun Mi said as her eyes widen.  “Screw the popcorn I want the cotton candy!” Eun Mi said and Kai laughed.  “Which one?” He asked and she thought.  “Cotton candy…no popcorn…..no cotton candy….no, popcorn…NO BOTH” Eun Mi said and Kai just stared at her.  “That’s it right?” “And a strawberry shake” She added and he sighed.  He ordered their food and waited for Xiu and Kris to also order.  As time passed by, it seemed like more fans started to come.  “Okay, now I’m getting scared” Eun Mi said to Xiu as she started to look worried. 

            Once they walked into the room, the couple’s got their couches and rested up.  “They have blankets” Xiu said as she cuddled up next to Kris with one.  The two couples started to notice more fans coming in the theatre and tried to get Kris’s or Kai’s attention.  “It’s stupid how they know where you guys are” Xiu whispered and he nodded.  She noticed how tense he was and she rubbed his hand, “Relax oppa, don’t let them get to you now” She said and he nodded.  The previews then started and the couples watched the movie peacefully, until all the scary scenes popped up.  Kris tried to not be scared, but Xiu could feel him flinch every once in a while.  On the other hand, Kai and Eun Mi were basically clinging to each other because they were so scared, and their popcorn was flying everywhere. 

            After the movie was over, the two couples tried to get out quickly, but once they walked out, a whole flock of fans were waiting for them.  “Run” Kris said and grabbed Xiu’s hand tightly once again and ran to Kris’s car.  Fortunately, a security team was blocking the car from the fans, which helped them get in.  Kris started to drive off safely besides some saesangs running behind them. “That was close” Kai said and started to breathe normally.  “Um guys, saesangs figured out Kris and Xiu are a couple” Eun Mi said as she read an article that popped up on her phone.  “Oh no” The two said at the same time and Eun Mi read the article out loud.  She got another text from Chung Hee saying to come to the building now.  “I hope we aren’t in trouble” She said and Kris held her hand tighter.  “No way. You wouldn’t get the blame” Kris said and Xiu started to worry more. 

            Once everyone arrived to the building, Eun Mi and Kai wondered off while Kris and Xiu walked into his office.  “Please sit” Chung Hee said and the two nodded, sitting in front of his desk.  “Before I start, I’m going to say I talked to Lee Soo Man and he is pretty calm for now Kris.  It is not you guys fault, it’s the fans for invading your private space.  I will admit you guys maybe could have been more careful, but you can’t change what happened now.  Outlets are asking for a media conference, magazines are asking for articles, but Soo Man and I agreed that it can be your decision to talk about it to the public, or keep it all private” He said and the couple nodded.  “If you two want room to talk about it now or something or wait or-“ “Can we just keep it private? I don’t think we will be comfortable to answer a whole bunch of questions” Kris said and Xiu nodded.  “Okay, I’ll tell them in a little bit. Oh and Soo Man wants you back at SM right now since I’ve talked to you already.” Chung Hee said and Kris nodded.  “Can I walk him out real quickly?” Xiu asked and Chung Hee nodded.  The two left the room and she walked Kris to his car. 

            “I feel horrible oppa. It’s all my fault.” Xiu said and leaned into his chest.  He wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed her forehead.  “None of this was our fault, it’s those stupid saesang fans that just want to break us because they like EXO way too much.  They won’t break us nor will they ever.  My love for you is too strong to break or die out. I love you Xiu.” He said an Xiu cried silently into his chest.  He held her in his arms for what felt like forever until she slowly started to stop crying and looked at him.  “I love you too” Xiu whispered and he kissed her.  “I’ll come over again as soon as possible okay?” Kris said and she nodded.  “Be safe” He said before Xiu closed his door and he drove off.  She sighed and slowly walked back inside, all of a sudden paparazzi popped out of no where and started to blind her.  Absolute’s Min hyuk saw it all outside and pulled her inside and the security guards quickly came to back the pap. up.  “Are you okay?” He asked and she nodded.  “They are nuts” He said and Xiu got her breath back.  She quickly left to go upstairs back to his office, but he saw him storm out and he stopped in front of her.  “PLH mansion was broken into” He said and Xiu gasped.  “How is that possible?” Xiu asked as she tried to process what was said, “Help me gather whatever girls are here” He said and she nodded.

            He hopped in his car with Xiu, having Allie, Kiomo, Soo Yun, and Crystal and all drove off to the PLH mansion.  Allie texted the other girls saying to meet up at the house since it was an emergency. “I hope it isn’t too bad” Soo Yun said as she started to look out the window, but she spoke too soon.  “Oh my goodness” The girls said at once and saw cop cars everywhere and broken windows from the house.   “You have got to be joking.” Kiomo said and everyone got out of the car.  They walked into the house to see all of the girls already in there, picking up pictures that were cracked, cleaning the kitchen up, and fixing up the hammock that was now on the ground.  “These stupid fans are f-“ Hye Ri was saying until Hyun Mi covered .  “ing crazy” Hye Ri said after Hyun Mi uncovered .  “We got threats on the house phone, 10 to be exact” Minhee said and led Chung Hee over to the phone.  “I feel horrible” Xiu said as she sat on the couch and picked up some more broken pictures.  “Don’t. It is not your fault nor anyone’s but the saesang fans, apparently they broke the gate, unlocked the house code, but the alarm still went off and this happened.  Our rooms are locked so nothing was damaged, the dogs are fine.” Young Sun said and hugged Xiu. 

            “Wait” Hye Ri said and ran into one of the halls and into a door that was forbidden to touch, Eun Mi and Crystal followed quickly and caught up to her as she unlocked the door.  “The security camera room” Crystal said and Hye Ri nodded.  “We haven’t been in here in a while, but they are still running.” Eun Mi said as the three started to watch video footage from today and a few minutes later, they caught footage of some girls breaking the fence, the code, and breaking things in the house. “Holy crap..CHUNG HEE” Hye Ri yelled and he came running with some officers.  The three showed them the tape and the police nodded.  “We will take this clip, analyze the girls that are in it, find out who they are, and get back to you guys as soon as possible.” The head chief said and the girls nodded.  “This might be stupid to ask, but is it safe for us to still stay here?” Eun Mi asked and the chief shook his head.  “For safety reasons, you girls will have to leave for probably a week” He said and the girls looked really upset. 

            “I would also say to move out as soon as possible so that way no more damage is done.  The other girls said that nothing was stolen, just broken” He also added and the girls nodded.  “Do you have another house for us to stay at?” Crystal asked and Chung Hee nodded. “I have five other houses, and I think one of them is big enough to fit you girls” He said and the girls looked at him weirdly. “We forgot he’s Chung Hee, the richest man in Korea basically” Hye Ri said  the two giggled silently.  “Haha you are so funny Hye Ri” He said to her silently and the girls left the room for the officers to get the tape.  “We better start packing, Chung Hee wants us to go to this new house.” Crystal said as she handed them the address to the house. “Let’s get moving so we can go” Allie said and the girls ran to their rooms, some of them with their dogs, and begun to pack.  Crystal’s dog had his own suitcase, so he picked up his chew toys and put them in his suitcase, along with his huge bed, and closed the top for Crystal to zip it.

            30 minutes later, the girls were ready and started to pack their things into their cars.  “The house is pretty close to Absolute’s apartment, and about 15-20 minutes away from the HRT building” Eun Ji said and the girls nodded.  “Be safe” Minhee said and everyone got in their cars, along with the dogs, and drove off to the new house.  45 minutes later, the girls arrived to the new house: http://www.motherjones.com/files/imagecache/colorbox-large/photoessays/1_screen_shot_2012-03-22_at_4.53.01_pm.jpg “Woah” the younger three muttered as they got out of the car.  “Apparently it is gated, clearly, and the fences are electrical, so no one can touch them or they can apparently bleed” Soo Lin said and the girls looked at each other, “Final Destination for saesangs, how many can be hurt at once” Hye Ri said and the girls tried not to laugh.  Allie unlocked the door and all the dogs ran into the house.  “Woah! Can we live her permanently?” Soo Yun muttered and Kiomo nodded in agreement.  “LET US EXPLORE!” Minhee yelled and the girls ran off.

 

Living room: http://www.motiqonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Large-Living-Room-Decor-with-Big-White-Sofa.jpg

Kitchen: http://www.teamcharlton.com/agent_files/large-kitchen-design-3.jpg

Dining Room: http://theluxhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/luxurious-dining-room-decoration-for-big-family-10.jpg

Game Room: http://www.homebunch.com/wp-content/uploads/Christina-Aguileras-house-game-room-611x402.jpg

Theatre: http://www.bostoncru.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Excellent-Home-Theatre-Design-with-Glossy-Hardwood-Flooring-Ideas.jpg

Pools: http://www.momtoob.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Italian-heritage-indoor-pool-with-white-wall-natural-stone-big-window-lamp-black-stairs-blue-water-and-stone-flooring-design.jpg

 

http://www.graciepi.com/images/full/2013/11/12/design-lage-pool-big-pool-rooftop-pool-pool-design-indoor-pool-pool-luxury-pool-design-in-a-great-interior-design-amazing-pool-deck-ideas.jpg

 

Minhee’s Room: http://www.decorandooquarto.com/wp-content/gallery/quartos-femininos-modernos/quartos-femininos-modernos-10.jpg

Allie’s Room: http://housesae.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/romantic-bedroom-ideas.jpg

Xiu’s Room: http://www.coosyd.com/wp-content/uploads/unique-luxurious-bedroom-ideas-interior-design-and-many.jpg

Eun Mi’s Room: http://www.rialnodesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pics-of-bedroom-designs-298.jpg

Crystal’s Room: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ce/4d/fd/ce4dfd1803bcb87378b29b524bbce01b.jpg

Eun Ji’s room: http://www.tiyboc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/luxury-bedroom-ideas-with-large-comfortable-canopy-bed-behind-comfortable-couch-and-stylish-cabinet.jpg

Soo Yun’s room: http://www.homeinteriorszone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/bed-442.jpg

Kiomo’s room: http://mosteleganthomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Luxury-Bedrooms-ceiling-Designs.jpg

Soo Lin’s Room: http://www.housedecorin.com/photostock/luxury-black-gold-bedroom-design.jpg

Hye Ri’s Room: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Qtl_cU8Ml4A/URPffS3bT4I/AAAAAAAAQ90/tiPxd1Kuw-A/s1600/IMG_9100-700x466.jpg

 

Closets:

Kiomo’s: http://data.whicdn.com/images/33870116/26608136_large.jpg

Allie’s: http://hookedonhouses.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Christina-Aguileras-pink-closet1-611x389.jpg

Minhee’s: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pg5zwFcedlE/UaAQ3UkV8YI/AAAAAAAAE6s/OX7Sp7rHarc/s640/Wonderland-teen+%7B2%7D.jpg

Eun Mi’s: http://www.shelterness.com/pictures/cool-walk-in-closets-6.jpg

Hye Ri’s: http://laclosetdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tumblr_lrstue9xeG1qzvsg7.jpeg

Crystal: http://bs2h.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/luxury-closets.jpg

Soo Lin: http://closetfactory.com/closetorganizers/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/closet-design2.jpg

Xiu: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w-ZIY7Op-jY/TVhI_J9wrwI/AAAAAAAANOk/pQhkRqZQwps/s1600/tumblr_lg9rubD0lv1qdi2h3o1_500.jpg

Soo Yun: http://www.shelterness.com/pictures/cool-walk-in-closets-1.jpeg

Eun Ji: http://cdn.homedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/walk-in-closet-with-island.jpg

 

Bathrooms:

Soo Lin: http://cdn.decorpad.com/photos/2008/02/01/ca84dab3b2e5.jpg

Crystal: http://www.decorateall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Bathroom-Design-By-Donovan-Hill.jpg

Kiomo: http://www.bathroom-designs-ideas.com/images/purple_bathroom3.jpg

Hye Ri: http://bs2h.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bathroom-furntiure-concept-ideas.jpg

Allie: http://www.akherkalamshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/white-bathroom-designs-163.jpg

Minhee: http://homedesignlover.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/10-teen-girl-bathroom.jpg

Eun Mi: http://iyume.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/minimalist-tile-ideas-for-bathroom-design.jpg

Soo Yun: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/Bathroom-Decor-Gallery-2-fb-12346684.jpg

Xiu: http://www.rialnodesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bathroom-design-96.jpg

Eun Ji: http://www.syerahome.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/hotel-5-star-bathroom-3.jpg

 

            “This is amazing!” Eun Ji said as she ran through her closet.  “The pools look amazing!” Allie said as she walked out of the pool room.  “Well let’s get unpacking and I guess relax!” Kiomo said and the girls agreed.  The dogs continued to explore, except for Crystals who went to go get his bag.  The girls begun to unpack and once they did, they all went to the living room to relax.  “I’m so bored now” Soo Yun said as she laid on top of Soo Lin, “We can maybe think of something if you can GET OFF OF ME” Soo Lin yelled the last part and Soo Yun stayed put.              

           While she was driving, she noticed a car was following her ever since she left the neighborhood and was on the road.  But she ignored it and kept driving.  The car turned out to be a saesang taxi and drove right next to her car.  “What even” Soo Lin said as she glanced over at it sometimes.  The car kept traveling right next to her until she started to get near the HRT building where it would try to hit her car.  Jay was outside watching the whole thing in shock and tried to do something.  But Soo Lin managed to get into the gates of HRT and the guards quickly closed it so the taxi could not follow in.  “Are you okay?” He asked as he opened the door for her, “Yeah I’m fine besides the fact I felt like I was on final destination.” She said and kind of laughed. 


Okay I know it was not much of an add in, but I forgot what i had planned after this. 

I hope you guys like it!