Very Short Update before I happen to explode

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            The girls each brought their boyfriends to see baby Elsa and thought she was the cutest thing.  But when more of the couples started to come in, the more the fans there were.  “It’s getting packed down there” Eun Ji said as she looked out the window to see A LOT of fans.  “We might just come out the back then” Hyun Mi said and the couple nodded.  “Mr. and Mrs. Gong, the doctor is actually letting you out early today, you can get dressed now and we will have a van pull around back.” The nurse said and Hyun Mi cheered.  “No more hospital food! Bleh” Hyun Mi said as she got out of bed and smiled at her daughter looking up from her hospital crib. “You get to see your older brother and sister today” She said and Elsa just stared at her.  Eun Ji and Minhyuk left the room while she could get changed and once she was done, they helped get their stuff together, Elsa in her new car seat/carrier, and rolled out to the back of the hospital. 

            “Are you losing weight already?” Eun Ji asked and Hyun Mi shrugged.  “It’s weird because after I had Elsa, two hours later I lost like 2 pounds.” Hyun Mi said and Eun Ji smiled, “Well that’s good, just make sure you stay healthy!” Eun Ji said and Hyun Mi nodded.  Her mom was with her van waiting for them and she helped the couple get Elsa buckled into the car with her carrier, facing Gongchan and Hyun Mi who were sitting in the back.  “I think everything is in your car, do you want us to meet you back at the house or are the other three going to help?” Eun Ji asked and Hyun Mi thought, “I think the three will help us” Hyun Mi said and Eun Ji nodded.  “Be safe and take care! Goodbye Elsa!” Eun Ji said and shut the door.  “Let’s go~” Eun Ji as she walked off, but Minhyuk was not behind her.  “Why are you pouting now, oppa?” She asked and put a hand on her hip, “Because we haven’t had our first kiss for 2014 yet” He said and she sighed. 

            “Can we do it somewhere romantic besides in the back of a hospital?” She asked and he shook his head.  “I’m not leaving until you give me it here then.” He said and she turned around and walked away, “Have fun finding a ride then” She said and he groaned.  He ran after her, grabbed her arm and turned her towards him and kissed her.  “Happy New Year Kiss” He said and he chuckled.  “You too!” She said and hugged him.  The two got to her car safely and drove out of the hospital area, back to the PLH Mansion and decided to watch some TV.  Eun Ji was flipping through channels when all of a sudden; Chung Hee sent a group text telling everyone to meet at his office ASAP.  “     WE SERIOUSLY JUST GOT HOME UGH” Eun Ji yelled out loud aggravated and Minhyuk sighed.  “I got to practice with the Absolute boys ugh” He groaned and she giggled. 

            All the girls arrived at his office, sitting down once again in his meeting room, “Wow it feels like we were here yesterday” Hye Ri said sarcastically as she put her feet on the table.  “Okay girls I have new to tell you” He said and the girls looked around for Hwa.  “We are missing Hwa” Eun Mi said and Allie was the only one who did not look surprised.  “Well about her, Hwa is deciding to go into acting and DJing, which will mean she is leaving PLH, but will be apart of the HRT family forever and always” He said and the girls looked really upset.  “I don’t want her to leave though!” Minhee said with some tears coming out of her eyes.  “She won’t be coming on tour with us then?” Xiu asked and he nodded.  “Well what is the other news?” Hye Ri asked. 

            He the TV and CNN was on “In other news, PLH tour tickets sold out, breaking Justin Biebeer’s record for Madison Square Garden.  The tickets for PLH were sold out in 15 seconds, a new record!” He kept switching channels and all channels said the same thing for different states and countries, the girls eyes were getting wide, jaws were dropping, and some were crying.  He turned off the TV and looked at his computer screen.  “All around, the tour sold out between 15-20 minutes worldwide” He said and the girls jumped up and down screaming.  “You girls also got 5 million sales on the What Made Us album, beating EXO’s record” He said and the girls got even more excited.  “This is so amazing!” Allie said, wiping tears from her eyes.  “Our fans are just….wow” Eun Ji said and still couldn’t believe it. 

            “Rehearsals for the concert start tomorrow” He said after the girls shot a short video to congratulate their fans for their records.  Eun Mi, Allie, and Minhee then had to hurry off to M!Net to go perform.  Hye Ri, Eun Ji, and Xiu stayed behind in Chung Hee’s office to talk about other things.  “What’s wrong girls?” He asked and the girls looked at one another.  “Even though Hwa is leaving, I feel like all of us are leaving, not because we are all dating and stuff, and we see each other, but our bond doesn’t feel as tight as it did in 2011-2012.  It was so incredibly strong for us, now we just feel silence when we are all together in the house.” Hye Ri said and Chung Hee sighed.  “I’ve noticed too, don’t worry.  The only thing we can do is if I talk to them, see what they have to say.  But you three, Allie, and Eun Mi are the only ones to try to keep this bond together, like you did back then.  I believe in you five” He said and the girls nodded.  “Thanks Chung Hee” Xiu said and Eun Ji nodded.  


Hello everyone (or mainly to the five angels who comment) I'm sorry it's so short and I might update later, but I am just really upset with some people right now and I just need to rant it out.  I'm sorry for the other girls who have commented and have kept up to hear this but I feel like I'm done with this story.

The comments I got when everyone commented, I felt happy and I knew I can continue this story.  I get that everyone is busy, I am too, but I know when you are online, and I know you see I have updated, so why aren't you commenting? It only takes two seconds! I'm not waiting until January 10th anymore.  

I'm sending out messages tonight and if those people do not apply, I am letting them have until January 5th to apply to my message, and if they don't, they are out and I will replace them. Cuz I am done writing about 7 girls who user's never comment. 

If you have a problem, please talk to me via PM. I'm just sorry to the people who have to deal with this, but I'm tired to see not everyone commenting. But to the girls who are, thank you so so so much! You guys commenting help me want to continue <3 

Bless your souls <3 

I'm sorry for being so harsh in the messages, but I just needed to be