MAMA Awards 2012

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

It was the morning of the MAMA 2012 Award ceremony and the girls decided to go.  They quickly went dress shopping and picked everything out in less than two hours, and that is a record for them.  On the other hand, Hyun Mi STILL has to choose between two dresses for her wedding. 

 

Dress 1:

http://www.morilee.com/Bridals/bridal/1915

 

Dress 2:

http://www.jordanfashions.com/m266

 

            Kiomo came with her, since she is her maid of honor, to help her decide on the gown.  Hyun Mi came out in the first dress again and she was smiling from head to toe.  They put a veil on her and gave her a bouquet of flowers to give her that feel.  “I can see you walking down the aisle in this dress.” Kiomo said and Hyun Mi nodded. “So can I. It just fits me perfectly!” Hyun Mi said as she imagined her self in the dress on her wedding day.  She went back and tried on the second dress, just not the same feel as the first one.  “I can only see myself wearing the dress right here.”  Hyun Mi said as she put the veil on.  “I don’t find it as flattering as the first one. I mean this is really really pretty, but I can’t see you walking down the aisle in this.” Kimo said and put her finger on her lip.  “I think we should go with the first one.” Hee Jin said as she leaned against the mirror.  The two nodded and Hyun Mi went to change back into her clothes to pay for the dress.

 

            “So, you are scheduled to have your first fitting next month.  Thank you for purchasing from Kleinfeld!” Hee Jin said and gave Hyun Mi a hug.  “Thank you so much!” Hyun Mi said and they walked out the door to go back home.  “Remind me we need to get the bridesmaid dresses real soon.” “Do you know what color do you want the dresses for us, or the wedding at all?” Kiomo asked. “Gongchan and I decided like a peach kind of color, a sky blue, and a light yellow.  Since we want to have the wedding in April or May next year.  But I would really like you girls to be in a peach color. Definitely strapless because I don’t want you guys to suffer in a dress with straps. “ Hyun Mi said and Kiomo nodded.  “ I can start looking at some with the girls when we get home.” Kiomo said and Hyun Mi nodded. “Please do so! So we can start moving things faster.  Because we still need to get the bouquets for us.  I really want yellow flowers.” She said and Kiomo nodded. 

 

            They got home and they told the girls they got the dress, and next was their dresses.  So they raced to each other’s rooms and were choosing dresses that fit Hyun Mi’s orders.  She was making them lunch and she could hear them talking upstairs and she would giggle at their comments.  The girls came downstairs with Kiomo’s ipad and Hyun Mi turned to them. “And your decision is..?” Hyun Mi asked and they did a drum roll.  Kiomo turned her ipad towards her and the dress popped up:

 

http://www.morilee.com/Bridesmaids/bridesmaids/651 (pick the last color)

            “Oh I really like that one!” Hyun Mi said as she looked at it.  “You guys would look really good in that.” Hyun Mi said and nodded.  “When can we go get it?” Allie asked all excited.  “Maybe next week.” She said and the girls nodded and got all excited.  They ate lunch and sat around to watch TV and played just dance 4.  Once 6 came around, the girls began to get ready for the award ceremony tonight.  Absolute would also be coming with them, just for fun. 

 

            Eun Mi:

 

           

Eun Mi

 

 

 

            Minhee:

           

Minhee

 

 

 

            Allie:

           

Allie

 

 

           

            Crystal:

           

Crystal

 

 

 

            Soo Lin:

           

Soo Lin

 

 

 

            Eun Ji:

           

Eun Ji

 

 

 

            Kiomo (she now has red hair):

           

Kiomo

 

 

 

            Hyun Mi:

           

Hyun Mi

 

 

 

            Xiu:

           

Xiu

 

 

 

            Young Sun:

           

Young Sun

 

 

 

            Hwa:

           

HwaYoung

 

 

 

            Soo Yun:

           

Soo Yun

 

 

 

            Hye Ri:

           

Hye Ri

 

 

 

            The limo arrived and they drove off, and Absolute was right behind them in their limo.  “So I heard you and Jay are going out?” Crystal said to Soo Lin and that grabbed everyone’s attention.  “SINCE WHEN?” Hye Ri, Soo Yun, and Eun Mi asked at the same time.  “A couple of nights ago.  It was so cute.” She said and the girls smiled.  “Now I’m mad you didn’t tell us.” Young Sun said and Soo Lin giggled.  She told them more until they arrived at the carpet where the fans and the paparazzi’s were located.  When they walked out the limo, the fans went crazy and the lights went flashing like crazy.  Absolute was trailing behind them and Jay caught up with Soo Lin.  He kissed her cheek and continued walking down the carpet.  The girls greeted some of the stars they haven’t seen in a while and they spotted B.A.P.  “NOONA!” Zelo said and ran to her.  She smiled and hugged him and looked at his outfit.  “What do you think?” He asked and she raised her eyebrow.  “You look like a butler, but you still look cute!” She said and kissed him.

            He laughed as Hye Ri went to hug Yong Guk.  “What the hell are you wearing?” She said and laughed.  “What? You scared I look ier than you?” He asked quietly to her and she laughed. “Please, you look like a broke back gambler.” She said and he laughed.  “Himchan just looks boss.” She said as she looked at Himchan talking to Soo Yun.  “I’m so tired.” Yong Guk said as he hugged her. “Sleep when they are doing performances.” She said and he chuckled.  “That’s disrespectful.” “Tell them to it up.” Hye Ri said and kissed him.  “I love you!” “I love you too!” They were seated right next to each other, and Absolute was behind the girls.  An hour later the award ceremony begun and Young Sun noticed two pairs of eyes looking towards Xiu, but Xiu didn’t notice.  “Someone must be a playgirl.” She said to Xiu quietly and Xiu looked at her confused.  Young Sun faced foreword and said “Look to your left.” Xiu looked to her left and saw U-Kwon looking at her and she smiled at him.  “Now look to your right.” Young Sun said still looking foreward.

 

            Xiu looked to her right and saw Dalamtian’s Daniel looking at her.  He smiled and she smiled back and looked foreward again as they announce PSy as Best Music Video. “Plot Twist.” She said to Young Sun and she tried not to laugh.  They released Busker Busker as the Best New Male artist, and that left the girls surprised.  “I thought it was gonna be B.A.P or Exo.” Minhee said to Allie and she shrugged. “Just thank goodness no more fan wars.” Allie said and Minhee nodded.  B.A.P got voted for MNET choice, and the girls were really happy for them.   There was a surprise performance, and it was the Hope Fragrance group to perform a song for the ceremony.  Allie, Hyun Mi, Soo Lin, and Kiomo went backstage to change.  Hwa said she was not exactly feeling good and she was having knee problems the last couple of days and she couldn’t dance. 

 

            Allie looked in the mirror once she in her outfit. “I really don’t like this.  I really don’t..” Allie said pouting.  “Don’t worry, we are just wearing these for like 3 minutes.” Kiomo told her and Allie nodded.  They got in ready positions as the stage crew was getting some things ready. 

 

Allie:

 

Allie

 

 

 

Hyun Mi:

 

Hyun Mi

 

 

 

Kiomo:

 

Kiomo

 

 

 

Soo Lin:

 

Soo Lin MAMA 2012

 

 

 

The music begun and the girls slowly walked out from the fog, and all eyes were on them, mainly on their outfits, since they were so revealing. 

 

Hyun Mi:

Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?


Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck


No scientist, or biology


It’s obvious, when he’s holding me


It’s only natural that I’m so affected


 

Allie:

And my heart won’t beat again


If I can’t feel him in my veins


No need to question,

I already know



 

All:

It’s in his DNA


D-d-d-dna


It’s in his DNA


And he just takes my breath away


B-b-breath away


I feel it every day, and that’s what makes a man


Not hard to understand


Perfect in every way


I see it in his face


Nothing more to say


It’s in his d-d-d-dna



 

Soo Lin:

It’s the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future


Fingerprints that leave me covered for days, yeah hey yeah


Now I don’t have any first degree


But I know, what he does to me


No need to work it out, it’s so familiar oh



 

Allie:

And my heart won’t beat again


If I can’t feel him in my veins


No need to question,

I already know



 

All:

It’s in his DNA


D-d-d-dna


It’s in his DNA


And he just takes my breath away

B-b-breath away


I feel it every day, and that’s what makes a man


Not hard to understand


Perfect in every way


I see it in his face


Nothing more to say


It’s in his d-d-d-dna



 

Kiomo:

It’s all about his kiss


Contaminates my lips


Our energy connects


It’s simple genetics


I’m the x to his y


It’s the colour of his eyes


He can do no wrong


No he don’t need to try


Made from the best


He passes all the tests


Got my heart beating fast


It’s cardiac arrest


He’s from a different strain


That science can’t expalin


I guess that’s how he’s made
In his d-d-d-dna



 

 

All:

It’s in his DNA


D-d-d-dna


It’s in his DNA


And he just takes my breath away


B-b-breath away


I feel it every day, and that’s what makes a man


Not hard to understand

Perfect in every way
I see it in his face


Nothing more to say


It’s in his d-d-d-dna

 

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzIniiLdurg

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SNHuZq-a-k

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdGZJRTeR-o&list=UUNSZTp-KdF8M-17UIoree-Q&index=1&feature=plcp

They even did that opera part.

 

            No one expected this from these girls, and they are the quiet ones of the group.  Everyone stood up and clapped for them and the girls bowed.  The girls begun to cheer for them and called out their names.  Allie ran backstage, once they were off the air, to change back into her dress.  Kiomo laughed about the stares she got from the audience. They got congratz from some of the stars as they were going back to their seats.  The rest of the awards went out and Young Sun was asked to perform the closing ceremony with Baro.  She agreed and had to run backstage to get ready since it was almost the end of the show.  In a matter of minutes Young Sun was changed and ready to go before with Baro.  They gave each other a goodluck kiss and went on stage as the music .

 

 

Young Sun

 

 

 

            Young Sun had a big smile on her face because she had her fans and the girls supporting her, and was performing alongside her boyfriend as well.  She went out into the audience once and that stirred them up.  She shuffled to the end of the song and at the end Baro picked her up bridal style and kissed her.  While she was singing, her music video was playing behind her.  They said goodnight and the show ended.  Baro and Young Sun decided to go out and eat since they were both starving and the rest of the girls went home.  Young Sun came back later when everyone was asleep and she fell asleep on her bed with her dress still on. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Just to let you all know, I have mid terms in 2 weeks, so I will be very very busy and I know you guys will also be busy, so if you do not comment on this chapter because you don't have time, I can see why.

 

Sorry it's a y chapter. Comment and Subscribe!