WW 3 is about to go down~and a surpriseee

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

   'You wanted to see me?' Chung Hee asked Jaemin, looking up from his paperwork. Jaemin kept his gaze to the floor and nodded.
'I have a confession to make'
'What's it about?'
'I... Did something really bad...'
Chung Hee blinked and looked at Jaemin quietly, waiting for the vocalist to finish what he was about to say.
Jaemin heaved a sigh and said 'I was the one who supplied information about HRT's artists to SM.' He winced as if waiting for Chung Hee's outburst but the CEO was surprisingly calm.

   
'And why would you do that?' he asked.
Jaemin fumbled with his fingers and bit his lip 'I was mainly in charge of a project that was going on. They wanted to debut a 12 member boy band which promotes in both China and Korea. I was in charge of selecting the trainees and training them. I guess... I grew attached to them. It pained me how they had to practice for long hours without stopping and some of them even broke down from all the stress and pressure. Two of them strained themselves too much that they injured their waists. I tried pleading the CEO to give them a break and medication but he was adamant. I was desperate and I told him I would do anything so he finally agreed; on a condition that I become his spy in HRT.'


   Jaemin buried his face in his arms dismally 'I just had to do it. He started threatening me that he would cancel EXO's debut completely if I didn't and those boys have already worked so hard for it. I cannot do that to them.'
Chung Hee looked at the miserable Jaemin who was quietly sobbing into his arms. This had gone too far.

   The boys overheard the conversation and walked in.  “What’s going on here?” Maz asked and Jaemin told them, they were a little shock, but still pissed. Hye Ri and Soo Lin saw the guys and there and walked in.  “What’s up?” Hye Ri asked sitting on Chung Hee’s desk.  “Jaemin..” Chung Hee said and Hye Ri raised and eyebrow.  Jaemin finished the sentence and Hye Ri glared at him.  Soo Lin stood there shocked as Jay went to hug her and try to not make her cry.  “YOU’RE WHAT?” Hye Ri yelled as she fumed.  The other girls raced in, besides Hyun Mi, Kiomo, and Hwa since they went shopping for the bouquets, and the boys told them what happened and the girls were shocked. 

   Soo Yun told Xiu to take the younger three out, but they were so upset and tears were rolling down their faces.  “Girls I-“ Jaemin was saying, but Allie cut him off, “I thought we could trust you oppa. Why would you lie to us?” They chorused and walked out with Xiu.  “To make those three cry you seriously damaged them.” Xiu said before walking out.  Jaemin looked down, sad.  “I gotta go, Soo Hyun wants me downstairs.” Soo Yun said as she put her phone in her pocket and looked at Jaemin.  She shook her head and left.  Young Sun and Crystal left because Kianna needed them to do something for her.  Leo, Jaekyu, Maz, and Lixi left the room, leaving Juntaek, Jay, Jaemin and Hyun Hoo in the room with Hye Ri, Eun Ji, and Soo Lin. 

   Soo Lin was still on the verge of tears, trying to hold them back.  Eun Ji went to the lobby to get Yong Guk, because he was definitely needed in a couple of seconds before Hye Ri was getting ready to attack.  Eun Ji was really shocked about Jaemin since they became closer since her party.  She asked herself a million questions while walking back upstairs.  The two heard Hye Ri talking and they walked in.  “I’m so shocked. I really am. You are really lucky you are breathing right now.” Hye Ri said through her gritted teeth.  Yong Guk went behind her to try to calm her done, but it did not work.  Eun Ji went to help Jay to help Soo Lin calm down.

   “I really want to kill you. One for making the girls cry, and two for spying on HRT.” Hye Ri said.  “I’m doing it for something good though!” Jaemin argued back and Hye Ri walked closer to him.  “I DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHO THE HELL IT’S FOR OR WHAT IT’S FOR! I DON’T SEE WHY YOU AREN’T KICKED OUT! GO BACK TO SM WHERE THE HELL YOU REALLY BELONG.” Hye Ri in his face and he looked down. “Calm down babe,” Yong Guk said in here ear and she lost some temper, not all of it. 

   “I’m sorry I-“ Jaemin was saying and Hye Ri cutted in, “Well you no what? SORRY DOES NOT CUT IT! You broke the younger ones hearts, and your making Soo Lin cry.” Hye Ri said pointing over at Soo Lin who was now crying in Jay’s shoulder.  “Soo Lin, listen to me please!” “Save it! I bet you were lying about your birthday too! Don’t talk to me anymore oppa. I’m not gonna call you oppa anymore lead alone brother, you’re a stranger.” She said and ran out the room, with Eun Ji behind her.  Jay glared at him and ran after her.  Jaemon now had tears in his eyes, knowing he broke his little sister’s heart.

   “I’m leaving.” Hye Ri said and Chung Hee stopped her. “Where do you think you’re going?” He asked and she looked at him. “I’m going to go whip Soo Man’s for spying on your company and your boys that is what I’m doing.” “Please don’t! He will stop EXO’s debut.” “What the hell are you talking about, Jaemin? The boys barely debut, and it clearly isn’t right you are telling Soo Man everything about the boys. EXO would probably have their debut without you being the spy. I just can’t believe you’re doing this.” Hye Ri said and walked out with Yong Guk after her. 

   The boys looked at Chung Hee and he shook his head.  “Guys, we are probably going to have to cancel you guy’s debut schedules for now. Knowing this news will get out soon, tension will rise. Boys please leave my office, we will discuss more tonight about you boys future.” He said and the boys left.  Jaemin went outside on the balcony to see Eun Ji there also.  She looked at him and he sat down next to her.  “I’m in some deep am i?” He said and Eun Ji nodded. “Can you at least talk to me?” He asked and she shrugged. “Knowing you broke the boys, the girls, and Chung Hee’s heart, and breaking Soo Lin’s heart, I have a big different perspective of you now and it is not good.” She said looked over at him after she said that.

   “I know, let it all out.” He said and looked down.  “Knowing you got Hye Ri pissed, it will be harder to un-piss her. And what is Soo Man doing with all of our information.” Eun Ji asked and he shrugged.  She sighed and hugged him. “Maybe you should go back to SM.” She suggested and he nodded. “I’m going to go now. Bye Eun Ji.” He said and she nodded. 

 

Back Downstairs

   Soo Yun walked in and saw Soo Hyun messing with some of the volume on the soundboard.  “Hey Soo Yun- what’s wrong?” He asked and she sat in his lap, and he was a little taken back. “Hug me, I’m upset.” Soo Yun said and he hugged her.  “What’s wrong with the teddy bear?” He asked and she laughed a little. “Deep went down today a fight between Hye Ri and Jaemin were fighting and now everyone is in a bad mood.” She said and he nodded. “So what did you need to see me about?” She asked and he was still quiet.

   “….Nevermind, you wouldn’t like it.” He said she stood up.  “Oppa, what is it?” She asked and sat in another chair.  She put her feet in his chair and he did the same to her.  Soo Hyun was still quiet. She crawled into his chair and sat in his lap, with her legs on either side of him.  “Oppa?” She waved her hand infront of his face and he looked at her like a statue.  “Soo Hyun opp-“ She was saying until he kissed her, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.  She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued to kiss.

   They break the kiss to breathe and he puts forehead on hers. “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He says quietly to her and she smiled. “Hell’s yeah I do.” She said and kissed him again.  He slowly moved his kisses down to her neck and she began to moan quietly.  A knock on the door was heard, and the two stopped what they were doing.  She fixed herself and sat back in the other chair, while Soo Hyun was just fumbling with things and they pretended to talk to each other.

   Xiu walked in and looked at the two confused, “Um oppa, your manager is here and he says you have to go.“ She said and he nodded, he was about to hug Soo Yun, but Xiu was looking at the two, smiling to herself.  He said goodbye and left.  Xiu shut the door and smirked at Soo Yun. “What are you-“ “I so heard you .” She said and Soo Yun blushed.  “Boo, you know I sound amazing when I moan.” Soo Yun said and flipped her hair and Xiu laughed. “Don’t tell anyone for now please!” Soo Yun asked and Xiu nodded.

   They were about to walk out the door before Xiu said, “Please don’t have yet.” And Soo Yun laughed. “Don’t worry, I won’t!” Soo Yun said and they walked to their cars to go home, since they were tired and wanted to go to take a nap. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! A really big shoutout to MoonSoo for writing the Jaemin part for me! (When he walks into her office).  Thanks again!

Also if you do not understand check out the link here and you will get the full story.