The concerT!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

M!Net came to the HRT building to film for the live filming.  The producer asked the lady at the front desk where the girls were and she told them that they were upstairs. The camera’s went up the stairs and found the girls getting outfits together. “Oh? Hello!”  Eun Mi said when she turned around and saw a camera.  Then the girls came and bowed too.  “Good morning!” Hye Ri said and went back to putting their outfits together. 

 

            “Are you guys nervous?” One of the camera man asked.  “Since we have been thinking about this all day, everyday, we got over the nerves, but we are really excited.” Hyun Mi said and Young Sun nodded along.  “Alright girls get your stuff in the car, we gotta pick up B1A4, the boys (meaning Absolute) are already their. Fans are waiting!” Kianna said. The girls got their stuff and brought it to their “tour bus, which was really a big RV.

 

 

            When everything was in the car, they headed to B1A4’s dorm.  The boys were ready and had their stuff together. “I can’t believe it’s today!” Hyun Mi got excited and hugged Sandeul.  “I know right! Over 3,000,000 people are going to be there.” Sandeul said and everyone nodded.  “SNSD, f(x), SPEED, T-ARA, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Boyfriend, Ukiss + Alexander, and Miss A are there right now. MBLAQ are leaving the building right now.” Kianna said and everyone breathed. 

 

            “I’m shaking. Look at my hands!” Allie said and the camera’s went towards her hands. They were vibrating. “That looks like your phone when Zelo text you.” Kiomo said and Allie slapped her.  “ARE WE THERE YET?” Eun Ji yelled drinking Sun Drop. “Yes.” Chung- Hee said and they pulled up to the building.  They saw a huge line of fans next to the building with tents and hand made P.L.H signs and other things.

 

            “Oh my god, butterfly’s are coming back.” Hyun Mi said as she looked at the line of people. “Don’t worry you will do fine!” Gongchan whispered as he hugged her from the back.  She smiled a bit, lifting wait from her shoulders.  The RV was parked in the back along with the other buses.  They got their stuff out and headed to the dressing room to put their stuff up. SPEED and T-ARA were already dressed since they are some of the first people to go on stage.

 

            Xiu looked out the window and saw some of the fans freezing. “Its five a.m. and our fans are freezing, can we let them in?” She asked and Kianna let her.  Xiu ran down the stairs dodging everyone that was in her way.  Xiu went up to the door where the guards were and told them to let the fans get their seats. The fans thanked her and they went to claim their spots. Dance Mom’s got their seats. Soo Lin and Crystal ran out to see them. “Hey girls!” Crystal said quitley and they both hugged the girls.

 

            The cameras followed them and the kids got nervous. “You guys excited?” Soo Lin asked and the girls jumped up and down. Crystal explained to the camera people who the girls were. “Alright we gotta go, but if you need us, you know who to call.” Soo Lin said to the girls and they hugged them.  It was already six and the seats were getting filled.  Everyone would peak behind backstage and see all the fans with glow sticks and other things. “Oh my god.” Sungmin from SPEED said. “Your fine oppa! You are gonna help get the crowd started for us.” Eun Mi said and SungMin laughed. “You’re a harsh little girl.” He replied and she laughed

 

            M!Net camera were everywhere interviewing different groups, asking them if they were nervous, the outcome of it, and other things. It was nine a.m. and the concert was beginning. The lights went off and everyone went wild.  SPEED had a little introduction video and then they came out and began performing. Everyone watched from backstage and the fans were going crazy. The boys felt relieved after they got that positive response.

 

            “Thank you so much for supporting us we love you!” SPEED said and they exited the stage. T-ARA walked on and the crows went wild again.  Roly Poly played and the crowd chanted along.  When SPEED got backstage, they got a round of applause. “That was so much fun!” Taewoon said and plopped down on the couch.  Then Sungmin went to hang out with Eun Mi. T-ARA performed Lovey Dovey, Bo Peep Bo Peep, I go crazy because of you, YAYAYA, and other songs.

 

            B1A4 was up and Hyun Mi wished them luck. “Good luck Gongchan oppa.” Hyun Mi said and kissed his cheek. He smiled, kissed her back, and ran onto the stage and performed O.K. After was Beautiful Target and other songs from their mini albums.  Then they preformed songs from Ignition. Last was Baby I’m Sorry, which got the crowd on fire.  Boyfriend went on after and performed all of their songs.  They touched some of the audiences hands and they went wild.

 

            Ukiss & Alexander, Miss A, MBLAQ, Wonder Girls, f(x), and Super Junior had performed and time passed by fastly. When people got off the stage, the more butterflies P.L.H got.  SNSD went on and they opened up with Into The New World. They started with their debut song, to their comeback song.  The energy level was up and everyone was dancing.  P.L.H went to go get dressed into the In The End outfit.  When SNSD ended they bowed and left.

 

“Alright girls lets rock it! Lets fight! P.L.H 1,2,3, Peace, Love Hope!” Allie and the girls yelled.  They took their spots on stage and everyone went wild.  The girls smiled when they saw their fans.  Soo Lin spotted the Dance Mom’s girls and she waved to them. The song started and they danced their hardest. The girls were all over the place not standing still. The song ended so Kiomo & Hyun Mi had to get dressed for their performace. “Wow how is everyone tonight?” Hye Ri asked and the audience screamed.

 

“I can’t hear you?” She yelled and they got louder. “That’s so much better.” Soo yun said. “Now lets introduce, K& HM.” Illumanite said and the two walked out with the Absolute boys.  Xiu and Minhee went to change into their duet performance and the rest of the girls went to change into there Avalanche outfit.  Kiomo and Hyun Mi fed off the energy the crowd gave them and now it was time for Xiu and Minhee. The fans were surprised from these two from the powerful voices.  When they were done, Avalanche started and the girls walked out onto the stage. The Absolute boys came out and also did the dance with them. 

 

Now it was time for the glow in the dark. “Now I can see you all have glow sticks, but do you wanna see us GLOW IN THE DARK?” Minhee yelled and the audience screamed.  They did a quick change into their outfits, and when the lights got darker, their outfits were glowing in the dark. The girls never really tried them on, so they were looking at their outfits and looking at each other to see if they were glowing too.  They started dancing and when they did, the glow in the dark lights on their clothes changed colors. “Too cool.” Hye Ri said to Eun Mi while they weren’t singing.  Then during a pause in the song,  paint from under the stage shot up and paint was on everybody near the stage, including the girls. 

 

 

The song ended and paint was EVERYWHERE! “Sorry everyone!” Hyun Mi said and bowed.  Now it was time for the solo dances for Crystal, Illuminate, Soo Lin.  Crystal was up first.  She was really excited to dance, since she hasn’t done it in a while.  Everyone went wild for her and for Illumanite.  Soo Lin was next and everyone was surprised about her song. Like during practice, she cried a little. When she was done, end of time started playing so she had to hurry up and change.  Everyone chanted a lot during this song and loved the energy they brought in the dance.  Because they had so much energy, they drank red bull before they got on stage.

 

Dance:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HJfJM4f6yg

 

Then the girls hurried up and change for Jai Ho.  The Indian dancers came out and did some dancing.  The girls came out and performed Jai Ho.  The crowd sang every word of the song with them and went everywhere on the stage.  Then the whole stage was filled with dancers and the P.L.H girls.  Confetti came out and covered everywhere the fans were at.

 

Fireworks ended the song and the girls bowed. Then everyone (meaning the other groups) came out in joseph kony 2012 shirts.

 

 

Kony 2012

 

All the groups said thanks for coming and told them about the fan signing.  People who were helping to sponsor the concert took pictures.  Fans took a lot of video of performances and  try to get shots of different groups to make couples out of them. Trust me they got a whole lot of video of Gongchan and Hyun Mi.  They were side by side the whole time. Some got video of SungMin and Eun Mi.  “Hold up everyone! Someone in P.L.H just turned 19! YOUNGSUN UNNIE WE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!” Crystal said and that was a signal for Yuri and Leeteuk to get this huge cake. “What the?” Young Sun asked nervously and laughing.

 

 

They sang happy birthday and then GDragon popped out. “Oh my goodness!” Young Sun said surprised and laughed. He got out of it and hugged her. “Happy Birthday!” He said and hugged her. “Thanks!” Young Sun said and then everyone went back to fun.

 

The fan signing started and P.L.H was amazed by the fans. They all got gifts from fans. Young Sun got a big teddy bear saying happy birthday and flowers.  Fans were even crying.  The fan signing finished at 8 a.m. and everyone went home to SLEEP. The next day, they would have a party for Young Sun. 

 

Ring a Ring a Ring, Ring a Ring a Ring. Allie’s phone went off

 

A- Hi Zelo hows Singapore?

 

Z- Good, Listen I know your tired and stuff, but two things. One the thing about us dating slipped out and so Singapore fans know and –

 

A- Zelo!

 

Z- I know and I’m so so sorry. Love you!

 

A- Love you too! And what else?

 

Z- Are Gongchan and Hyun Mi noona dating?

A- Um I don’t think so why?

 

Z- Allkpop says so….

 

A- Oh god I’m going to sue them.

 

Z- I’m gonna let you go to sleep.  Night babe * kissy noise *

 

A- Night! * kissy noise *

 

Allie heard a knock at the door. “Hey what about an allkpop article?” Hyun Mi asked as Young Sun followed. “About you and Gongchan oppa dating.” Allie said looking on her laptop and Hyun Mi was nervous. “C’mon x9” The three said together waiting for the article to come up.

 

It showed this picture,

 

 

(Yes I know its not amazing, but it’s the only one I found).

 

The article talked about the two dating and how close they were at the show.  They looked at the comments and everyone said that they looked really cute together “…and that we would have cute children? Too far ahead of life.” Hyun Mi said and decided to go to bed. “Goodnight little one!” Young Sun said and Allie went to sleep. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outfits!

 

Minhee:

 

Minhee

 

Xiu:

 

 

Xiu

Xiu by yowzer135 featuring cuff jewelry

 

Avalanche:

 

 

Avalanche

 

Kiomo (Red Shirt)  Hyun Mi (Blue shirt)

 

 


 

 

End of time:

 

 

End of time

 

Glow in The Dark:

 

 

GITD

 

Jai Ho:

 

 

India

India by yowzer135 featuring a 14k ring

 

Illumanite & Crystal outfit:

 

 

Illumanite Crystal

 

Soo Lin:

 

http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/lyrical/dresses/D3469.aspx

 

In The End:

 

 

End of Time

 

End of time:

All- Black

Xiu

Minhee

Crystal

Hye Ri

Eun Mi

Eun Ji

Allie

Soo Lin

Young Sun

Illumanite

Hyun Mi

Kiomo

Soo Yun

 

Come take my hand

I won't let you go

I'll be your friend

I will love you so deeply

I will be the one to kiss you at night

I will love you until the end of time

Xiu:

I will be your baby

Promise not to let you go

Love you like crazy

Eun Mi & Hye Ri

Say you'llnever let me go[Repeat X4]

 

Minhee

Take you away from here

There's nothing between us but space and time

Crystal:

I'll be your own little star

I'll be shining your world

Hye Ri:

In your own little universe

I'll be your girl

Hye Ri:

Come take my hand

I won't let you go

Eun Mi:

I'll be your friend

I will love you so deeply

I will be the one (Eun Ji) to kiss you at night

I will love you until the end of time

 

I will be your baby

Promise not to let you go

Allie:

Love you like crazy

Say you'll never let me go[Repeat X4]

Soo Yun:

Baby, come on

Get up on this

Show me that you really want it

I wanna be the only one to love you baby lets go

Baby lets go (Kiomo) (Let's go)

I wanna provide

This loving that you're giving

I ain't frontin' on this love

Can you you let me love you from your head to toe

(Soo Lin) Baby lets go

 

Boy come to me

Let me turn your rain into sun

You don't have to worry

Hyun Mi:

I Promise I'll set your heart free

Let my love run to your soul

You go

I Go

We Go

That's all she wrote

Young Sun:

Say you'll

Say say

You'll Ne-Never [Repeat X3]

 

Can't you see me?

I just wanna love you

(Illumanite)

Cant you believe me?

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna live for you

(Eun Ji and Hyun Mi sing this together) I'll never let you go

Bring your love to me

Eun Ji:

Come take my hand

I won't let you go

I'll be your friend

I will love you so deeply

I will be the one to kiss you at night

I will love you until the end of time

All together:

I will be your baby

Promise not to let you go

Love you like crazy

Say you'll never let me go [Repeat X4]

 

 

 

Jai Ho:

All

Hyun Mi

Eun Ji

Soo Lin

Xiu

Kiomo

Minhee

Crystal

Illumanite

Eun Mi

Soo Yun

Allie

Young sun

Hye Ri

Hyun Mi:

(Jai ho, Jai ho)

I got shivers when you touch that way

I'll make you hot, get all you got

I'll make you wanna say

(Jai ho, Jai ho)

Eun Ji

I got fever runnin' like a fire

For you I will go all the way

I'm gonna take you higher

(Jai ho)

Soo Lin

I keep it steady 'cause steady that's how I do it

(Jai ho)

This beat is heavy so heavy you gonna feel it

Xiu:

(Jai ho)

You are the reason that I breathe

(Jai ho)

You are the reason that I still believe

(Jai ho)

You are my destiny, Jai ho

Illumanite

(Jai ho)

No, there is nothin' that can stop us

(Jai ho)

Nothing can ever come between us

(Jai ho)

So come and dance with me, Jai ho

Kiomo

Catch me, catch me, catch me

C'mon catch me, I want you now

I know you can save me

Come and save me, I need you now

Crystal:

I am yours forever, yes forever I will follow

Any way and any day, never gonna let go

(Jai ho, Jai ho)

Hyun Mi:

Escape away I'll take you to a place

This fantasy of you and me

I'll never lose the chance

(Jai ho, Jai ho)

Minhee:

I can feel you rushin' through my veins

There's an ocean in my heart

I will never be the same

(Jai ho)

Young Sun:

Just keep it burnin', yeah baby just keep it comin'

(Jai ho)

You're gonna find out, baby I'm one in a million

 

(Jai ho)

Crystal: You are the reason that I breathe

(Jai ho)

Hye Ri: You are the reason that I still believe

(Jai ho)

Allie: You are my destiny, Jai ho

 

(Jai ho)

Soo Lin: No, there is nothin' that can stop us

(Jai ho)

Eun Mi: Nothing can ever come between us

(Jai ho)

Illumanite:So come and dance with me, Jai ho

Xiu:

Catch me, catch me, catch me

C'mon catch me, I want you now

I know you can save me

Come and save me, I need you now

Soo Yun:

I am yours forever, yes forever I will follow

Any way on any day, never gonna let go

(Jai ho, Jai ho)

 

(Jai ho)

Illumanite: I need you, gonna make it

(Jai ho)

Xiu: I'm ready, so take it

 

(Jai ho)

Hyun Mi:You are the reason that I breathe

(Jai ho)

Soo Lin:You are the reason that I still believe

(Jai ho)

Hyun Mi: You are my destiny, Jai ho

Eun Ji:

(Jai ho)

No, there is nothin' that can stop us

(Jai ho)

Nothing can ever come between us

(Jai ho)

So come and dance with me, Jai ho

Soo Yun:

You and me, it's destiny

All together:

(Jai ho)

Baila, baila

Baila, baila

(Jai ho)

Baila, baila

(Jai ho)

 

Avalanche:

 

Oh Woah x2

 

Eun Mi:

You send me texts

And you all my phone

And everytime you

Gotta say goodbye

 

Minhee:

You always tell me

I should come alone

And then you keep me

In disguise

 

Crystal:

You take my hand

And you tie it down

To a bed inside your

Head

 

Soo Lin:

You pull me close

Then you turn around

Just to make me cry

Instead

 

Illumanite:

Your love is

(Woah oh)

Your love is

(Woah oh)

Your love is

 

All:

Your love is ice

My heart is frozen

In your avalanche

 

I cannot breathe

My lungs are closing

In your avalanche

 

I cannot move

When you hold me I wanna scream

but no one hears me

Im buried deep in your avalanche

 

Oh woah

 

Allie:

It’s hard to stand

On my own two feet

Cuz all I am is what

You want me to be

 

Young Sun:

I need somebody that

can pull me out  cuz

its really getting harder

to breathe

 

Hyun Mi:

I need some air

Cuz my chest feels tight

I get a little crazy cuz

It just ain’t right

 

Your love is ice

My heart is frozen

In your avalanche

 

Eun Ji:

I cannot breathe

My lungs are closing

In your avalanche

 

I cannot move

When you hold me I wanna scream

but no one hears me

Im buried deep in your avalanche

 

Hye Ri:

Please let me out

My love is dying

I wanna shout but

My soul is trying

 

I’m buried deep

In your avalanche

 

Soo Yun:

I’m feeling numb but

My heart is aching

I cannot feel this my

Bodies shaking

 

I’m buried deep

In your avalanche

 

Kiomo:

Your love is ice

My heart is frozen

In your avalanche

 

I cannot breathe

My lungs are closing

In your avalanche

 

Xiu:

I cannot move

When you hold me I wanna scream

but no one hears me

Im buried deep in your avalanche

 

 

Glow In The Dark:

 

All-Black

Minhee

Eun Ji

Soo Lin

Crystal

Illumanite

Allie

Hyun Mi

Eun Mi

Young Sun

Xiu

Kiomo

HyeRi

Soo Yun

 

 

 

I made a wish and now I know where you are, boy


(Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh)


I think I found it, you're my lucky star, boy


(Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh)


It's not the kind of feeling that you fight, boy


(Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh)


Cause I can see you in the dark at night, boy


(Whoa oh oh oh, whoa oh oh oh)



 

In your atmosphere


It's all so clear


Let's get out of here, to a private affair


It's truth or dare and I'm not scared


You're almost there, we got something to share

 



Turn the lights off, I feel the spark


Can you make it glow in the dark? 'Cause I wanna glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey


Turn the lights off, it's about to start


Can you make it glow in the dark? 'Cause I wanna glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey


Glow in the dark


Glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey


Glow in the dark


Glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey

 



I see your heart 'cause it's illuminating


(Whoa oh oh oh)


Yeah(Whoa oh oh oh)


I feel your light 'cause it's radiating


(Whoa oh oh oh)


Yeah (Whoa oh oh oh)


I see your heart 'cause the light is streaming


(Whoa oh oh oh
)

Yeah(Whoa oh oh oh)


Cut through the night just like a laser beaming


(Whoa oh oh oh)


Yeah (Whoa oh oh oh)



Oh


In your atmosphere (Atmosphere)


It's all so clear (All so clear)


Let's get out of here, (out of here) to a private affair


It's truth or dare and I'm not scared


You're almost there, we got something to share



 

Turn the lights off, I feel the spot


Can you make it glow in the dark? 'Cause I wanna glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey


Turn the lights off, it's about to start


Can you make it glow in the dark? 'Cause I wanna glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey


Glow in the dark


Glow in the dark

Hey-ey-ey


Glow in the dark

Glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey



 

Now we're breathing in the silence


Now we're dancing here

I wanna glow in the dark!



Turn the lights off, I feel the spot


Can you make it glow in the dark? Cause I wanna glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey

Turn the lights off, it's about to start


Can you make it glow in the dark? 'Cause I wanna glow in the dark



 

Glow in the dark, yeah


Glow in the dark, yeah


Glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey


Glow in the dark


Glow in the dark


Hey-ey-ey